Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Hello Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Well, assuming Dawg and Rei ever come back,
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL~
Hope you're all having a great Christmas and stuff~
Well, it's still early, but seriously, nobody's gonna see this until Christmas. >v>;
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:01 pm

In all honesty, I saw this yesterday. <w< So I guess I'm a nobody~ Here's hoping I can grow a heart before Sora erases me~ >v>
But seriously~ Merry Christmas everybody~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Don't worry, your heart will reform in Kingdom Hearts, just give it a game or two~
Well, I think we'll be the only two to see this, but it's the thought that counts. <v<;
Which is why I didn't make any Christmas Gifts this year. >>;
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 am

So I'm back for good now guys.
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 am

AND IT'S F-REI-KING AWESOME~! =D
Welcome back Rei~! *Confetti*
We should probably fill you in on what's happened since you left, huh? >v>;
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 am

Welcome back, Rei~! And say the word, and Mana the motor mouth is on the job~ ^^
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am

Thanks. And yeah, I'd like to be filled in on what's been going on.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:51 am

Alright, since Mana's busy killing herself on studying for some competition, I'll fill you in~ ^v^
In the Break Room, we basically went ahead with the Game arc whilst you were gone. Currently, Mana, Hana, Sugar, Tanya, Whip, AU Whip, AU Mana, and.... I think... that's it... have gone into the game world, where there are a ton of details that I can explain later if you ask me but not now because there are a lot. >>; But basically, AU Whip and Van- VAN, HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN HIM!? Anyways, AU Whip and Van spawned by themselves in one of the worlds in the game called "The Kingdom Of Arcana" where Mana's a Princess and her parents rule over and there was a Black Knight and it was Rouge and she stole a Chaos Emerald but there's not just Sonic characters it's also FMA and SAO and FFVII/X and Ruroni Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh and lots of other animes in it and basically they're trying to meet up with the others and gather and stuff.
*Breathes heavily*
Then, in the Pokemon world, Mana and Whip are continuing their adventure and-- I doubt you really care about that though. >v>;
In Spira though, Seymour reappeared and started attacking people and Mana used her summoning to fight him and she's getting ready to summon the fayth and fight and everyone still remembers Howl and they went up a mountain and Black Rose Dragon died I think it might have been the other one and so did Zatch and Kiyo and Mana was sad and then Pink bunny appeared and now they're preparing to fight but first Mana found chocobos and Gippal started flirting with Rikku-
*Inhale*
And then in the AU since you weren't around we decided to start up a small arc which ended up becoming enourmous because plot bunnies are insane and basically Hana might still be alive and the DOA are good/bad guys and new characters showed up and Mana was almost killed like three times and Kirai came up and a healing spell and now they're going to fight the remaining bad DOA and also Set died but it was slightly different and now Mana's freaking out because a kiss and emotional overload.
*Suffocates*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:27 am

...................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................
.......................................................... Neutral

...I can see no way of writeing myself in..... Or any of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 am

Well, in the game arc...
I'll get you in there somehow. <v<;;

But the AU, seeing how Blaze and everyone are about to go outside, you could make someone interrupt them or something. And also, they have Kirai held prisoner. Seeing how she was on your team last AU, if you wanted to bust her out of there or something, that's fine. If not, I'm just gonna throw in someone else to bust her out and yeah. >v>
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 am

Yeah, it'd be cool to see some AU Howl or 18 again~
As for the Game arc, you should totally remind me what Rei looks like for the fourtieth time so I can shove her into a Class whilst Mana figures out a way to fit her in. >v>;
We didn't do a good job of keeping the break room open, did we? ^v^;
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Initiate~
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am

Hi it's roxas :3
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Initiate~
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:13 am

Rei: No you guys did a horrible job of keeping it open for me. And I apoligise for double posting on my sister's account. Well using her to and making it look like she double posted.

Plus I can't really interrupt the AU because I don't know who you are talking about other than your characters and Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 am

*Holds back*

I'm sorry Rei! ><
I guess we kinda didn't think about it like that. You were so busy, and with your computer busted, it looked like you might not have ever come back...
I promise though, we'll(Mana'll) fill you in on all the characters, and even without knowing them, you can still bust in~ It's all about introductions, Rei~

*Holds back*

So, please forgive us Rei. We can start up a million new arcs now, and promise not to make such a strong barrier-to-entry this time. >v>;

*Can't hold back*

ROXASSSS! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU REALLY DO REMEMBER ME THIS TIME, DON'T YOU? I'M SO FLATTERED! MEET YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME~!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Initiate~
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 am

* pulls out two keyblades and ready to fight *

Rei:*Pulls out a book that looks a lot like the lexicon and opens it while flying up in the air hovering above them.* Here we go...... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 am

[Can we add a Kingdom Hearts section while we're at this.

Also here's Rei's new looks:

She has dark blue hair, with electric blue streaks that start from the roots before blending in with the dark blue. Her hair is falls at it's longest to her chin. Her bangs normally try to cover one of her dark brown/red eyes. She no longer wears her trademark pendant, having passed that on and replaced it with mirrior plated dog tags(only two at the moment, the number may change) and a spiked collar that has a music note hanging in the center. She wears a dark crimsion long sleaved shirt, with a black dragon outlined on it with the symbol for anarcy on her right shoulder. She wears a long black trench coat with several red and dark blue belts drapped around falling from her waist, it has two small belts at the collar to create a cloak like effect. She wears a pair of jeans that are bleached at the knees, the jeans looks to have been stabbed, cut, ripped and burned in places, and now have thick black tread criss-crossing over some of the cuts. The jeans fall over a pair of well worn in red and black boots with a couple of buckles on the side for decoration. She also wears a pair of fingerless black studded gloves and a studded wristband on her right wrist. Her left wrist has some kind of band aswell but it is hidden by her coat. She doesn't really carry her messenger bag anymore, since her new coat has more pockets, most of them hidden.]
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

[...Oh, we're... we're fighting? ...
Welp. Alright. Kingdom Hearts forum friend~! Chop chop! ^^
Also, I'll just sent you the rundown of what's happening/who's the characters for the Game Arc and AU~ But if you don't mind, can you wait a little for the Game Arc? I'll get everyone to a checkpoint so you and Roxas (if your sister wants to~) can join in on the fun~ Plus, I was already considering Kingdom Hearts as one of the worlds in Life's Symphony, but this'll work~

P.S. Hi Roxas~! ^v^
As you can see from my icon: I am the cat. >=D]

Mana: *blinks into existence and looks very confused* ...Huh? *sees Roxas and Rei* ...Reeeeeei, did you change your hairstyle again?
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Well my sister is in California for a few days, maybe the rest of the week visiting family and sorting out some things. So she won't be on until she gets back sadly.

I don't mind waiting to join the arc. I'm sure Roxas will appricate the Kindom Hearts section, she's an expert on it, no joke. And I'm starting to get into it as well.

Rei: *Looks down at Mana from her place in the sky and lowers her lexicon.* Yeah, it's been awhile since I've last changed my look.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 pm

...Rei, I would like to introduce you Whip and Dawg: Long time Kingdom Hearts fanboys. I can feel the trivia competitions and fangirl/boying rants coming up. <v<

Mana: So-
Tanya: *floats from the sky and lands on Rei's lexicon, looking at it* Neeee, Rei~! You're like Ienzo-slash-Zexion~ *looks around* So, are we renting this place as the break room seeing how it's occupied with stuff right now?
Mana: ...Sure. Riiiiight....
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Heh, So I'll have no escape then. Great... I'm basically in a Kingdom Hearts version of Ao Oni. Anyway I think my sister has a bit more knowledge of Kingdom Hearts, she found all the differences between the one in the US and in Japan. Or at least most of them.

Rei: Hn, so Roxas has told me I'm like Zexion as well. *lifts up on of the dogtags, before letting it drop back down around her neck.* Now get off of my lexicon.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am

....OH.
IT. IS. ON. ROXAS.
YOUR SISTER
HAS NO IDEA
WHAT KIND OF MASS ARRAY OF KNOWLEDGE I WILL UNLEASH UPON HER HEART
SHE'LL BE LUCKY IF HER HEART AND SOUL CAN REJOIN WITHIN KINGDOM HEARTS AFTER I'M DONE WITH HER. >=D

*Whip drops onto Rei's Lexicon as well*
Whip: Hey Rei~!
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 am

I don't know... I have a bit of her knowledge of Kingdom Hearts as well. So I don't know, about that.

Rei: *shoves Whip off the lexicon.* Hn, Hello Whip.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 am

*Whip rebounds quickly, almost glad to be pushed by Rei again*
Whip: ....Oh, my bad Zexion. I didn't know you were here~ Have you seen Rei~?
*Whip examines Roxas' Oathkeeper whilst he teases Rei*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Rei: *glares at Whip* I can do more than shoot a ki blast at you now. *lands on the ground behind Whip.*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 am

Whip: Really~?
*Whip bends his head back to look at Rei upside down*
Whip: Did you learn how to steal command cards too~?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Topic   Hello Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Topic
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next