Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime4evah 2.0

Go down 
+3
Mana the Cat Magician
YokaiRei
Whip
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 pm

If only Mana and everyone else from Anime.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 am

I heard your wish. It has been granted. Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 662940 =D
If only my computer hadn't crashed. I'd still have all the sprites to fix this... TT^TT
ANYWAYS. We have about this month left till you-know-what starts. Why not make it the best we can?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 am

MANANANANANANANANANANANANAN!!
YAY! WE'RE ALL BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!
I'M SO HAPPY I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY HAIR!
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:42 pm

*smirks* Thanks Mana.
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Mana: Celebration calls for dying your hair Whip? I'd rather keep mine purple... Are you serious? You STILL haven't fixed these up and made the background transparent like you promised. Crying or Very sad

On a different note, how are we going to continue all these... Unfinished arks... There's quite a bit... Riiiiight....
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Rei: Kidnap Wrath, brush up on all our animes, and re-cap the arks. Then we force Wrath, Saya, and Alexis to all come on more.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Mana: Well, honestly, I'm still covered for Sonic's... I'm still pretty decent with Naruto... So I'm actually good to go! Riiiiight.... But, man, I'm glad I got on before you guys hunted me down and forced me online... O_o''
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Whip Saves us some effort. But I really would have to take up a few anime as well.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I couldn't control any characters at the moment, but I still know all of the basics. Like how to use the villians.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Mana: Like, what animes Whip? And I think I still got the enemies ready and rearing to go, as little as there are in my character list...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 am

Whip: Like all of them....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Mana: -.-' Specifics please... Do you mean new animes, the ones we have, and if new ones, what are they called?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 am

Well, I mean I have to reqatch alot of animes in general.. I haven't watched any since a while ago. Unless you count the anime version of Lilo and Stitch...
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 pm

They have an anime version of that?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah, unfortunately enough, called Stitch. Replace the awesome Lilo with a non-descript Yunna, a great plotline with a little less great one, and Awesome Hawaiian culture with a really overused Japanese culture.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Okay...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Is Yunna adorable and weird like Lilo?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Nah. Yuuna isa more of kick-butt type person than cute and weird.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:00 am

So... we might be stuck here... ;~;
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 am

Yup, but we haven't been here in awhile.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: The first Anime4evea   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Since the other anime4evea has been down, I thought I'd post here why. Apperectly the site domain of aceboard.com has expired since no one was moderateing it. I have no idea if it's ever going to be an active domain again, so this means we may never see the orginal anime4evea or the arks we had on there again. The most we can do is try to summerize what we remember of completed and inprogress arks and put them on here. I know it won't be the same, but we should in theory be able to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:33 pm

That reeeeeeallly sucks~ >m<
And I wish I could say that I've returning some time soon, but as of right now, I'm not going to have ANY internet access for at least a week more. I'm sorry to be abandoning you guys in such a troublesome time. Though, if I try hard enough once/if I come back, I could maybe at least procure an archived copy of the website.
Again, I'm really sorry about not being able to be here. Don't die on me though you guys~
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm

I wonder if we should try to continue any of the arks we had on here before?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Hmm, we probably should. Depends on what we have~

As for the old arcs from the original anime, I'll try and summarize what I remember from them.

Rei's Relapse into Evil Arc: Due to a mixture of Sugar's unintentional pestering, Mars's natural (but lovable at times) irritation ability, and Howl's disappearance, Rei has snapped and reverted to her old self again, where she's willing to kill her friends, as shown as by Mars's temporary death. Rei then ran off while Mana went to recuperate from the loss and betrayal as Tikal and Whip were sent to another world- a world full of samurais. While Rei coped with her own guilt, she eventually ran into Chakura. After some discussion, Rei went to do who-knows-what while Chakura went to go visit Mana with help from Amane.

Tikal and Whip met a samurai named Kenshin Himura, along with Kaoru Kamiya, Sanosuke Sagara, Yahiko Mioji, and a few others. While they were there, they met Mitsuki and Strif(?), and, due to Whip's growing emotional instability from the loss of his sister, Mitsuki runs off after Whip insults Rei again. There's a scuffle, and eventually, Mitsuki is found and she and Strif leave. Tikal, although hurt by Whip's behavior, brings him back to Mobius once her power has returned, and she and Whip leave. Tanya, however, stays behind. (I forget how she got there in the first place. Riiiiight....)

Chakura and Amane make it to Mana's house, and after Mana's emotional (and whiny~ >v>) breakdown, the trio decide that the issue that caused Rei's relapse was Howl's sudden disappearance and memory loss. But first, Mars is brought back to life, just in time when Whip comes back.

That's all I can really remember, but I know I'm missing details, like how Tanya got to Kenshin's world (I think Kimitsu?), where the heck Howl is right now, and I know they were watching videos... And there was a trip to Rei's place or something. >_<; You guys fill in the details.

Howl's Memory Loss Arc: I have no idea about the status with this one, cause I wasn't in it. XD But I think the Big Bad Sin or whatever was about to show up.

Nova Thorn Arcs: Mana, Whip, Tanya, and Howl have finally gotten to the Resistance after all the crap and drama, such as the mysterious pink cat's attack on Amane's hotel, they're encounter with the backstabbing Amy Rose, and meeting back with Mana's long lost sister Hana, who only disappears yet again. But the people there are like, "Who the heck are you!?" and are about to attack. Hana is having trust issues (again XD) with Dawg because he's brought Espio back to Hana's hiding place. And Silver, Asa, and that third person who escapes my mind are already at the Resistance. Shadow and Tikal are in there state of dolls, Shadow's probably still fuming at Tikal's transformation into a doll and still being a [s]lovable[/s] jerk about it, while Tikal's in her "I deserve this, but hey, Rei doesn't seem all that bad," coma type thing. As for Amy, she's getting punished for something that I don't remember. She doesn't really seem to care. Masochistic psychotic hedgehog~ ^^

That's all I remember. Feel free to fill in the details~
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:12 am

Well for Rei's evil Re-Debut: As things seem on the surface as Mana has stated, Rei's old ways are back with avengence. Though it seems that her sanity is falling apart at the sems due to guilt at something in her past. She hinted at her guilt during a conversation with a little girl in the Sand Village, where she admitted that she was actually very troubled by her actions. After her conversation with Chakura she has seemed to vanish without a trace.

While with Howl he still can not except the fact that he's supposed to be the younger brother of the young women that's been hurting his friends. Though he's found himself plauged by confusing flashbacks and strange feelings of nostalgia. He recently decided to wander around on his own in hopes to come to terms with what's going on around him, and maybe gain some more insite into what this Rei is up to. Though he had intended to attempt to head back to the Sand Village, he realized to late that he doesn't seem to know how to open portals. So for the time being he's found himself stuck on Mobius.

Strif and Mitsuki after their unique encounter with Whip and Tikal, had decided to stay in the same would as Kenshin and his friends. But do to the emotional stress on Mitsuki they decided to leave the dojo for some unknown destination, the only possible clue was that they had claimed to be from Kyoto.

Mana has pretty much coved what's going on with Amane. Though I'll add that Amane seems to have something she's keeping from everyone.

Earlier in the ark Mana and Howl had gone to Rei's former home in the DBZ universe. They found that it was abandoned and must have been for some time by the disrepair. Upon entering they quickly found a lot of dried blood on the walls, though Howl assured Mana it must have been from years ago and could not belong to Mars she had to excuse herself. This left Howl alone to wander around the mannor. He found himself drawn to certain rooms more that others, in one inparticular he found a picture of for girls and a boy that looked a lot like himself. Taking the picture he had moved on to find a laptop that was left on and had a cryptic letter typed on it. He opened a window and called out to Mana letting her know of what he had found. Once they joined up and went over it again they returned to Mana's home world to go over the computer's contents. (That's all I can think of happening at Rei's old house aside for the torture.)

Howl's Mermory loss: Whip walking through ruins in a world called Spira(?) had heard a weird noise coming from behind some of the ruins. It was quickly revealed that the noises originated from Howl. It was quickly revealed that Howl had no idea who he was, how he got there, or who Whip was. Whip much to his apperant displeaure had managed to clue Howl in on his name and where they were to some degree. It wasn't long before they were joined by Dawg who tried to help Whip clue Howl in on his older sister Rei, though this only seemed to confuse him more. They eventually joined up with Whip's sister Sugar and started their journey.
(I don't rember all the details so I'll just touch on what I do know.)
Howl who was wairy of airships to begin with found himself dislikeing them more due to them being shot out of the sky twice. During their first crash landing they got seperated from Whip. Sometime between then and the second crash Howl obtained a new halberd that had electrical powers, he didn't have to wait long to put it to use. Though recently he's found the weapond destroyed during battle with a fiend. I'm not sure when, but at one point Howl had started to hear a strange voice that was attempting to infulence him. He continuely had mixed feeling about it, but now it seems that the voice has manifested itself in the form of a young lady who Howl feels he should reconise. (And that's all I remember for this ark.)

NovaThorn ark: The dimensions have all been fused together and destroyed by one person who now rules over it all. There are many rummors that circulate over who the overlord is. A strange girl who is apparently in a position of power has incerted her presence in the lives of two groups. She comes arcoss differently to everyone, though it would seem that in her mind she is playing a very dangerous game, using everyone else in the would as the game peices. She contantly carries around a doll that seems to be of some importance to her and bares resemblance to Drocell( Black Butler.) She also has been seen with other doll all that seem to have some strange sort of life in their eyes as if they had souls.
Mana the person Silver and Miasa are with Bankotsu.

I think we are justifed a few time skips in at least the NovaThorn ark.

Also if you guys remember what I named some of the places in NovaThorn please let me know. I only have Dajavier and can't remember what the other places were called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime4evah 2.0   Anime4evah 2.0 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime4evah 2.0
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: General :: News-
Jump to: