Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canalave City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 pm

This city has a boat that can head to Iron Island! It also has a library that holds books about Sinnoh's past.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

(From Jubilife~)

*The port opens its gates, allowing another travel ferry to dock at the bay. As soon as the passengers are allowed to exit the boat, Whip hops off, stretching his whole body and groaning all the while*
Whip: Nyaaaaaaa-ah~ Land, sweet land~
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Mana: *looking a bit green, she gets off the boat, following sluggishly behind Whip* Erg... I forgot how my body reacts to boats... >~<
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Whip: Are you kidding? We didn't even hit 200 kilometers per second! Smoothest ride of my life~
*Whip begins a series of idle stretches whilst he waits for the sea-tipsy Mans*
Whip: So, who's our target again? It feels like it's been two years since Rowan gave us that dumb package...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Mana: Ash Ketchum. *covers mouth and gags* Ugh... I feel too sick to even fangirl... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Whip: Oh yeah...
*Whip scratches his ear for a second, before the lights in his eyes shine*
Whip: Wait, do you think I could challange Ash!? Hay, if I could beat him, I'd be unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Mana: ...You realize that since he's in Canalave, that means he's probably challenging the gym leader, right? And this is probably his 7th gym badge? As in, his pokemon are out of both our leagues?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Whip: That sounds like loser talk to me! Come on Eevee, you think we can do this?
*Whip attempts to release his Eevee from its ball, but he refuses, and the ball gives the impression of shivering*
Whip: ....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Mana: *smiles a bit a that, and stands a little straighter, now feeling better* Here, how about this? We'll get my pokemon healed up and we'll deliver the package to Ash. Once we meet him, you can challenge him to a one-on-one match, if your Eevee is up to it.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Whip: Sounds good to me.
*Whip stretches one more time and, without warning, takes off*
Whip: First one there pays the fee!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Mana: ...Pays the fee of what? confused *shrugs, and walks after Whip, towards the Pokemon center*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 pm

*Whip enters the Pokemon center at a jog and begins to complete laps around the inside, his expression gloating over his self-proclaimed success against Mana*
Whip: Ooh yeah, fastest thing alive~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Mana: *enters the pokemon center, ignoring Whip's gloating expression, and approaches the Nurse Joy* Hello! I was wondering if you could help me?

[Remember~ You have control of most of the Pokemon characters~ =3]
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

(I remember~)

*The Nurse Joy is leaning against the counter, her elbows holding her head up as her eyes give off a dreamy, almost dazed expression. She takes a few moments longer than comfortable to reply*
Nurse Joy: Why...... What was that?
*Her words are slightly spaced apart, and her eyes almost look right through Mana*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:23 am

[Oh gosh. XD They're all going to have a weird quirk, aren't they? Except for the last one, whose weird quirk is that she's normal. XD]

Mana: ...Uh, hi. *pulls out her pokeballs* Would you be willing to heal my pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

*The Nurse take another minute to reply, but yawns as she opens her mouth and closes it again*
Nurse Joy: ...Chaaansey.... Please come take this....nice young lady's....Pokemon...
*from behind the counter comes, not a Chansey, but a Slowpoke with a nurse's apron*
Slowpoke: Oooopoooo.....

Last edited by Whip on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 am

Mana: *utterly confused and glances at Whip for help, then back at the slowpoke* Umm...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 am

*Whip is revealed to be doubled over a table, panting from all the laps he completed. The Slowpoke takes its time approaching Mana before prompting her to drop the pokeballs on the ray on its back*
Slowpoke: ...ooooke.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 am

Mana: ... *gives up trying to make sense of the situation, and hands her pokemon over to the slowpoke*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:29 pm

*The Slowpoke turns and begins to walk slowly into the back room just as Whip slams his hands on the table*
Whip: DARNIT PEOPLE! HURRY UP! I HAVE A MATCH TO WIN!
*Upon hearing this order, the Nurse's eyes glint, and the Slowpoke suddenly lifts its tail*
Nurse Joy: If that's the way you want it.... Chansey, please heal her Pokemon with ExtremeSpeed~
*The Slowpoke suddenly blasts away, as if a missle were attached to it, and rushes into the back room, where very loud and frantic sounds can be heard, and then, not even a second later, the Slowpoke returns with the tray, its expression just as vague and glazed as before, and its tail falls limply to the ground. Whip's hair is frozen into a solid, windswept shape*
Nurse Joy: Thank you.... for coming.... please return again...~
Whip:......
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Mana: ...And I still have to ask for help darn it. Crying or Very sad Um, Nurse Joy? I still need help with something. We, ah, need to deliver something to Ash Ketchum. I was told he would be waiting here.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 pm

(Ah, so are you controlling Ash and his friends, or am I?)

Nurse Joy: Ash..... Ketchum? .....Let me....see..... Ash.....Ketchum....
*The Nurse lazily chews on her hair in thought*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:17 am

[As much as I'd love to shove them onto you for you to control, I won't put you through the mess of battling yourself. It's not nearly as fun as I made it out to be. >v>]

Mana: ...I think I ought to try the Unova Region next time and see if the Nurse Joys are this weird... But knowing my luck, it'll be the Officer Jenny's that creep me out...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:38 am

(Okay then, but are you going to bring Ash in, or am I introducing him?)
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 am

[Just have Nurse Joy call him up to the front desk~ I'll handle the rest. =3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canalave City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canalave City   Canalave City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canalave City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next