Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Tanya: Pft! Who needs tails when you've got ears? *with a smug expression, she takes off into the air, flying with her ears* ^^
Mana: (shouting to Tanya) You're starting to sound like Whip when he's jealous, Tanya! *is pelted with Tanya's hammer from the sky* Oof! *gets back up* Geeze... *turns back to Mr.Doesn't-Have-A-Name-Yet with an excited expression* You're an artist?

Sync: It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Priscilla. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 pm

*ooo turns to the blonde-whose-name-I-can't-recall*
ooo: ...Do you know where we are?

*--- responds, though his eyes show amazement at Tanya's airborne figure*
---: Well, I dabble.
*---'s tail dabs the brush and immediately begins painting all over the canvas*

*Priscilla continues as if Sync had interrupted her*
Priscilla: You may call me 036.
*Her firm tone contrasts against her suggestive words, as if daring Sync to call her by her name again*

Last edited by Whip on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

[...I'm going to assume you meant, "Well, I doodle"...? Or something?]
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

(No, I meant dabbled. It's when someone practices or studies something passively.)
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 pm

[Oh, okay! Gotcha~!]

Mana: *watches his tail paint* ...Are you sure?

Tanya: *floats over to the humans and Whip, and drops on his head* Hello, Nii-san~! *looks at the time frozen people* Hello Rei, Greyscale, and Solo~! *grins at Solo* Your name reminds me of this Mega Man character. I don't suppose you're a loner, dark, and broody, are you? ^^

Sync: *without missing a beat* If you insist, Miss 036. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 pm

---: ....Allllmost....
*His tail flings the brush up into the air and spins the canvas around, showing a rough, but distinguishable painting of Mana, with Tanya's floating form in the background*
---: It's too bad, I wasn't sure which shade of void white to use for the background. And it's so hard to make your shade of purple...

*Priscilla's almost permanent glare continues as she watches over him, as if wondering if he was toying with her*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Solo: Some sort of space between worlds.

Rei: It's really just like a trainstaion for dimensions.
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Tanya: *whines* Reeeeei, Solo is ignoring meeeee...

Mana: ... *looks down at the picture* ... *looks back at Spikes* ... *looks down at the picture and then back at the artist, obviously awed* You just made this awesome picture in less than thirty seconds. That's... incredible.

Sync: *tilts head in confusion* You seem upset.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:46 pm

ooo: A train station? That episodes insinuate that others could cross here too...

---: Ah, well, you know...
*He scratches one of his quill-spikes whilst grinning, obviously pleased that Mana was pleased*
---: Actually, I haven't really been inspired to paint anyone in a while. I guess you have the honour of being my first subject in a long time~
*--- bows*

*Priscilla's eyes scan almost curiously over Sync, but she quickly dismisses any curiosity left*
Priscilla: So what is your objective?
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

[Missed that post.]

Solo: Mega what?

Rei: *shakes her head* Some world I've never been too. (to ooo) Yeah, I've been here before, but never had the chance to stop.

*A girl that looks a couple years younger than Solo, but also like a younger Rei walks up. She has dark brown hair that is cut strangely. It has braids in the back the one in the middle being the thickest, the braids stop halfway down leaving the rest of the hair in pony tails that end at her hips. She has two sections of hair that just cover her ears and are stright cut. She only seems to have bangs on one side of her face (look up a picture of Joker from Black butler to see what her bangs look like.) She wears a long sleved button up shirt with a black vest over it, the shirt has black "x" detailing on the right side that is slightly longer than the rest of the shirt, while the vest has a silver chain on the left side. She's also wearing a pair of black shorts that end just below her knees, and black and white stripped stockings. Her combats seem to be a little to big on her and extremly beat up. Her eye blue eyes seem to glare at Rei as a small amout of electricity courses through the fleure(sp) mark on her right cheek. She strightens the black bow around her neck before she speaks.* Hello.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Mana: Oh, well thank y- *blushes as his words sink in* ...I was your inspiration?

Sync: *blinks in confusion* My objective?

Tanya: Heeey, you guys didn't answer my question. *notices the new girl and waves from the top of Whip's head* Hello~! ^^
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Solo: No, I'm not. I'm from L2. *looks at the girl* Didn't think you'd show up.

Girl: *shrugs* Not like there was anything else to do.

Rei: *gives a resigned sigh.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Tanya: *about to enter raging mode* That wasn't my question! >o< I asked if you were a dark and broody loner! *pauses, has a mood swing, and looks at the new girl again* What's your name? I'm Tanya! ^^
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 am

Girl: He's not, in fact that desription is pretty laughable. I on the other hand do not have a name I go by. *glares at Rei again*

Rei: Hn...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

*ooo watches the new company quietly*
Whip: I feel your pain girl.
*Whip wraps his arm around the girl*
Whip: Names are tough.

---: Ah... I-I guess you could say that, yeah...
*--- looks away nervously*

Priscilla: Yes, your objective. Did you have something to inquire, or were you going to tell me something?

Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 am

Girl: *pushes him off in a way similar to how Rei used too. Her face remaining netral* I have a name, but it is inacurate, since it causes others to compare to someone else. I am not that person so I do not go by their name. *She sends another quick glare at Rei, before hr expresion goes back to netral*

Solo: To clear things up, she's an androidic clone of some kind. Copletely organic, but pretty much has only existed for a short time now.

Rei: *sighs and looks at the boy in grayscale* To think that things started out almost normally earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am

Tanya: By the looks of things, and the looks you're giving Rei, it's almost like you're a clone of her~ ^w^

Mana: *blushing bright red* W-WELL, AH, THANK YOU. I'M SPEAKING LOUDLY, AREN'T I? HA HA HA- *takes off her hat hastily and places Pink Bunny on the ground, who turns to look at her in confusion, but Mana's already walking away* I'll be right back I justneedtofindthebathroomcausemyfaceisburning *runs off into the void*
Pink Bunny: *stares off where Mana left and looks back at the boy mobian with an appraising look* I think you embarrassed her.

Sync: Oh, that. I only wish to offer you company. ^^

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magican on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 am

Girl: *sends a glare at Tanya*

Solo: *sweatdrops and sighs. His blue and green eyes taking in the situation with a look that says he's seen this often.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

Tanya: *tilts head* You even kinda respond like Rei... Of course, that could be my natural irritating charm. Razz But that's no reason to get upset over my opinion. ^^
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:58 am

Girl: *her blues eyes almost seem to glow in her anger.*

Solo: You might want to stop talking now.

Rei: At least she has good self restriant.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 am

Tanya: *puffs out cheeks out of frustration of how fast she'd irritated the girl* Nnnn...
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:02 am

Solo: Anyway.... Other than annoying my friend, is there anything else you want to talk about little rabbit?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 am

ooo: I think that is how most coloured souls act...

Whip: Nyah...Obviously you weren't cloned with manners....
*Whip crosses his arms*

---: ...Uhm...Did... You just talk?

*Priscilla continues to stare at him*
Priscilla: ....Company.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 am

Gril: *turns her glare to Whip* Hnph, you're not worth my time. If it wasn't for Solo I wouldn't be here right now.

Solo: Chill, would ya.

Girl: It's not like I started it. *crosses her arms over her chest and pouts.*

Rei: Not quite all of us. Just probaably most of who'll end up around us.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:09 am

Tanya: *glares at Whip* I'm on top of your head. You know the damage I can do. *looks back at Solo* And since you mentioned it, yeah! ^^ Aren't you from the universe with giant robots you can control? *looks at Greyscale* And what do you mean, colored souls?

Pink Bunny: *nods* Yup. That's what apparently happens when you have a lovable, but more importantly, magical owner. I get to talk.

Sync: *continually smiles as he nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next