Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:29 am

*Van drops his pencil in shock*
Van: Ah! Mana!
*He ducks down to Mana's side and offers her a hand, looking confusedly from Mana to the general direction that the flash travelled*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 am

Mana: *rubs her head more out of surprise rather than pain and accepts Van's hand* What was-
???: Oi!
Mana: *turns to the newcomer and sees...*
*...*
*-.-*
Tanya? What... are you wearing...? -.-
Tanya: *is clad in a black trench coat on her back* A cosplay, of course~! ^^ Look, I made one for Yak Yak!
Mana: ...Yak... Yak?

*one of the previous yaks from before comes rolling in wearing clothes that makes it imitate a wolf's look*

Mana: ...
Tanya: And even better~! *pulls out a white and red costume as she grins unrepentantly* I made one for Nii-san~! *grins slyly at Whip* C'moooon Nii-san~ *waves the costume like a flag to a bull* You can be Asuna-chan and we'll rule SAO together~
Mana: ... *rubs her head as if trying to rid the mental image and thought process* ...
Tanya: *sees Mana's disapproval* Whaaat? Should we have been Leefa-chan and Kirito-kun instead? It would fit more with the whole Nii-san thing huh? *frowns in thought*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 am

*Whip blurs by Tanya, snatching up the red-and-white outfit and slipping into it instantly. He twists and turns to evaluate the fit, and smiles approvingly*
Whip: Kirito-kun~ This Knights of the Blood Oath uniform armour fits amazingly~
Van: ......
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 am

Tanya: *shrugs* Hn. Black's more my color, honestly.
Mana: .....
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 am

Whip: Ooooaaaaah~ Kirito-kun, if you keep acting like a solo player, you'll never make it out there~
*Whip's movements become less like his own and more tsundere, placing one fist on his hip, bending towards Tanya, and wagging his finger*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Tanya: *crosses arms and gives Asuwhip a bored but questioning look* Ne, how does liking the color black automatically mark me as a beater?

Mana: W-
???: Whaaat the hell.
Mana: *blinks in surprise and looks at the new arrival and becomes pale* ACK. NO. IT'S YOU! *throws a random ball at her lookalike* GET OUT OF HERE, NOT-MANA! YOU COMPLICATE THINGS!
"Not-Mana": *sparks come off of her irritation* STOP CALLING ME "NOT-MANA!"
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 pm

*Van looks at "Not Mana", then at Mana, back and forth a few times*
Van:...You have a sister Mana?

*Whip, meanwhile, reacts a little differently*
Whip: Eeeyaaa!
*Whip hops back*
Whip: Kirito-kun! It's a high-leveled monster, but I can't get a read on it's HP-
*Whip pats someone behind him whom he believed to be Kiritanya, but upon further inspection, finds the person much taller than expected. He turns around to see his own doppelganger, completely unamused, with his arms crossed*
Whip: ....Kirito-kun.... You've grown....
"Kirito": ....What am I looking at?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"Not Mana": *expression darkens and radiates some sparks again from her negative jumble of feelings*
Mana: *winces at the remark* Ah, yes, but this isn't her. *gestures between the two* Not Mana, Van. Van, my alternate self from an alternate world.

Tanya: *pouting and goes out of character* Not fair, AU Nii-san! I worked hard on this outfit! You can't just show up my cosplay with your natural one!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Van: An alternate.... Mana?
*Van continues studying the alternate Mana for a minute*
Van: ...I think she's short-circuiting....

*AUWhip stares at Tanya for a scarce few seconds, before realizing his error*
AUWhip: Oh. You're not...
*Whip continues his Asuna persona, abandoning Tanya in favour of the much-more Kirito-like alternate*
Whip: What's the matter~ Not who you were expecting~?
AUWhip: And you.
*AUWhip snatches up Whip by the collar, causing Whip to blush and shriek and push down his outfit*
Whip: KIRITO-KUN! THIS IS INDECENT!
AUWhip: ....What the hell are you wearing?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 am

AU Mana: *crosses arms and the sparks coming off* You make me sound like a robot.
Mana: *waves her hand dismissively again* That's her magic. She manifests electricity in fancy ways~
AU Mana: Yeah, I don't bring dolls to life.
Mana: ...See, you sound bitter, and yet, accepting at the same time.

Tanya: (proudly) The official uniform for the vice commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath! *grins* I made it myself~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 am

Van: Can you blame her? Bringing things to life is one of the greatest powers I can think of...
*Van stares at the top of AUMana's head*
Van: Hmm....
*Van taps it*
Van: ....There's an upsetting lack of hat here.

AUWhip: That's not-
Whip: Kirito-kun, if you're gonna keep holding me like this, at least let me adjust my clothes....
*AUWhip promptly drops Whip*
AUWhip: ...our relationship ends with our looks.
Whip: Haaah~ That's a good point! You did lose that duel, Kirito-kun~ You're going to need a KOB uniform as well~
AUWhip:.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 am

AU Mana: *seems to be resisting the urge to let a spark loose at Van and grits her teeth*
Mana: Aaaah... *pulls Van's hand back* You might not want to do that. *initiates a stage whisper type of scene, mouth behind her hand gesture and everything* She's a lot more hot tempered than I usually am.
AU Mana: *a spark finds its way out* I CAN HEAR YOU.
Mana: See?
AU Mana: *takes a deep breath and levels her stare at Van, keeping it in between an almost glare and normal stare* I used to have a hat, but I kind of lost it. And that jerk *gestures to AU Whip* won't let me get a new one.
Mana: *seems to have tensed slightly, as if sensing dangerous waters*

Tanya: I got it covered! *pulls out a uniform and forces it into AU Whip's arms* And wait~! Since you're going to be Kirito-kun~! *twirls, and is suddenly wearing a simple lavender dress and looks up lovingly at Asuwhip and Kiriwhip* Papa! Mama!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 am

*Van takes into consideration Mana's warning of AUMana's temper, but can't help his comments upon hearing the reason behind the lack of hat*
Van: Oh, he has an alternate as well?
*Van studies AUWhip as well with his hand to his muzzle in thought, tilting his head after a second*
Van: ...His opinion must mean a lot to you then.

AUWhip: Papa-?
*Whip flips straight into Asuna mode and picks up Tanyui, snuggling her excitedly*
Whip: Yui-chan~! I'm so glad you're alright~!
AUWhip: ..............
Whip: Kirito-kun, put on your KOB uniform and come say hi to Yui~!
*AUWhip's entire face seems to be completely hidden in the shadows of his own disbelief*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:55 am

AU Mana: *looks like she was going to respond, but promptly catches the possible undertone of that comment and spazzes out by turning bright red* N-No! Not like that! It's just that he's more of the expert to life or death situations than I am! If I don't listen to him, I might die!
Mana: *tries to turn around the awkward situation* Yeah, see, that's where the Whips differ. One is actually competent in fighting while the other... *gestures to the cuddling rabbits* Is a crossdresser. Riiiiight....

Tanya: *looks adoringly to AU Whip* Papa?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 am

*Van attends the group of rabbits and sweatdrops*
Van: Yeah.... I can see how wearing a hat in that situation would be life-or-death~

*AUWhip, through his shadows, turns bright red and steps back*
AUWhip: ....Don't-
*Whip joins in the adorable staring*
Whip: Ki-ri-to-kun~?
*AUWhip becomes speechless, and small, odd sounds start coming from his still mouth*
Whip: ....Sonaa..... I think he's broken....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 am

AU Mana: ... *turns to Mana* So who exactly is Van? I've never met him in our world.
Mana: *shrugs* Technically, I haven't met him in the real world either.

Tanya: *overhears the Manas' conversation and breaks character* (yelling) HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR GUYS' LOVE INTEREST!

*both Mana and AU Mana go shock still*

Both Manas: ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 am

*Van's face becomes obscured by the red supernova that used to be his cheeks*
Van: ....L-love interest?

*AUWhip's face becomes obscured in a darker, almost horrifying shadow of death, and his head snaps towards Van*
AUWhip: .....

*Whip twists around whilst everyone else' attention is turned towards Van, surveying the outfit with full enjoyment*
Whip: I love this thing~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 am

Mana: *tries to play peacekeeper even though her face is pretty much red* I-It's not a given that he has to be!
Tanya: *successfully playing instigator* Oh, yes it is~ ^^
Mana: But that doesn't mean AU Whip and AU Mana can't be together-
Tanya: Even if there's a chance of an AU Van~
Mana: *is lost at Tanya's points and gives her a hopeless, "Why do you do this to me?" look* ...Why.
Tanya: Because of reasons. Twisted Evil
AU Mana: *is red because of several different reasons* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 am

*Van remains speechless, though the suddenly heavy footsteps of AUWhip come behind him, and AUWhip's obscured hand rests itself on Van's shoulder*
AUWhip: .....
*Van's face somehow glows a mixture of red and blue, though he dares not turn to meet AUWhip's eyes*
AUWhip: ....Nice to meet you.
*In an effort to smile, AUWhip manages to give a terrifying grin, and one, sparkling eye pokes out from his shadowy expression. His voice, somehow, sounds very forced, and as a result, more offsetting*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Mana: *witnessed AU Whip's terrifying appearance and voice, which causes her to pull Van away from him (or attempt to)* I-I'm sure he's glad to meet you, too!
AU Mana: *also feels the threatening vibes coming off AU Whip and she tugs at him* H-Hey, he's no Descendant, you don't need to pull that kind of face.

Tanya: *retreated to AsuWhip* Mama, isn't Papa funny~? *gives an angelic smile that doesn't fit the scenario at all*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:51 pm

*Van, grateful for escaping AUWhip's grip with just an indent in his arm, doesn't verbally respond, mustering up a gracious nod to Mana instead. AUWhip hides his face from AUMana, attempting to obfuscate his expression*
AUWhip: Pull what kind of face? I was just saying "Hello".
*On the last word, his eye twinkles from beneath the shadow again at Van, whom instantly loses the colour in his face and clutches each arm with the other, shivering in fear*

Whip: Hmmmph....
*Whip puffs out his cheeks in indignation*
Whip: Yui-chan... Your papa is being an idiot! How could he leave his wife and daughter here to talk to other women!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Mana: *subtly moves in front of Van to guard him from AU Whip*
AU Mana: ...*punches AU Whip with a fist charged of electricity*

Tanya: *watches AU Mana punch AU Whip* Maybe it's something important, Mama? Don't be too mad at Papa... He isn't cheating on you yet.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm

*AUWhip pats the smoke and rubs the mark left by AUMana's fist*
AUWhip: That.... hurt....
*AUMana's display leaves Van hiding further behind Mana*
Van: How did I get into this situation?

*Whip's face is covered by a threatening shadow*
Whip: ....What do you mean.... "yet"?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Mana: Sorry, I tend to drag friends into weird and potentially dangerous situations... Riiiiight....
AU Mana: Of course it hurt! So stop acting like a possessive dog, geeze! It's not your business as to whether or not I date someone who isn't you!

Tanya: *overhears AU Mana and laughs, breaking character once again* I think someone needs a burn heal~ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Van: It's fine, thank you for helping me...
AUWhip: ....I see....
*AUWhip's arms limp and his expression becomes unreadable*
AUWhip: ...I'm sorry for scaring you.
*AUWhip bows apologetically to Van, and stays down until Van says something*
Van: Oh... it's uh.... no problem... I guess...

*Whip too drops the facade*
Whip: Ouch, that hurt me all the way over here~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next