Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:11 am

Solo: You mean Gundams? Yeah, I am. Though I can't go back there anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 am

*Whip whimpers as he mutters under his breath*

---: Magical? What do you mean?

Priscilla:...What is your name?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 am

cone girl: *her eyes flash red in an analzation manner* You are scared of another rabbit?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 am

Tanya: *tapping on Whip's goggles* Huh? Why can't you go back?

Pink Bunny: Mana can use magic. Which is why I can talk. I'd be just a stuffed animal if there wasn't magic energy in me.

Sync: I am Sync. ^^
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 am

Solo: Not since I'm techneclly suppose to be dead in my home world.

Rei: Well that's a common problem from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 am

Tanya: Huwaaah, we can bring back dead characters here? We should get Mana's parents out here since we just finished the design~ >v>
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:34 am

Rei: *shurgs* If that's what you want. Though amittedly I meesed up with Solo. He is a real character for Gundam, but he wasn't suppose to have certain memories.

Clone Girl: Reanimation of the dead, by what means?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 am

Tanya: By breaking many walls, including the fourth one, and just having them poof here. ^^
But now that I think about it, I won't cause Mana emotional pain, because, knowing her, she'll just break down and cry. Razz It was just a thought~ And that's why this is the practice/break room~ ^^
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:49 am

clone girl: I see. That's rather strange. But... *her expression sours as she glares from the corner of her eye at Rei* I suppose for some it's just part of their jobs.

Rei: Hn... Apoligize to the grayscale boy for me, but I'm going to join my brother... er... Brothers. *turns on her heel and leaves*

Clone girl: *seems to become less tense.*

Solo: Well that went better than I would've tought possible. *He runs a hand through his blonde hair as he says this.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 am

Tanya: *shifts on Whip's time-frozen head so that she's lying on her back and looking at the two so that they're upside down to her* Bye Rei~!
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 am

Solo: *gives Rei a half wave.*
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Original Member~
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:04 am

*Falls on Tanya, who is inadvertently on Whip.*

Dawg: I'm heeeeeeeere!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:15 am

Tanya: *rages underneath Dawg* YOU'RE CRUSHING MEEEE!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:34 am

*Whip shouts similar anguished cries from underneath the two*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 am

Tanya: *shoves Dawg off and gasps* Jeeze! *has a chocolate cookie in her hand, and looks at Dawg in disdain* As punishment for suffocating me and Nii-san, I have but no choice to eat this cookie. *is about ready to eat it*

Pink Bunny: *continues to stare at the spiky feline unblinkingly*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:48 am

---: ...
*--- swishes to the left, and then the right, watching Pink Bunny follow him*

Priscilla: Sync... You are very unusual.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 am

Pink Bunny: *somehow looks annoyed* What do you think I am, exactly?

Sync: Thank you. ^^ I suppose it comes with the territory of being a manifestation of the green chaos emerald.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 am

---: To be honest, the coolest thing ever.
*--- waves his hands in front of Pink Bunny's eyes*

Priscilla: Chaos Emerald?
*Priscilla pauses, as if in deep thought, though her brick expression could fool better men*
Priscilla: That is.... A forbidden entry. I'm not allowed information on that subject. You are a... Chaos Emerald?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 am

Pink Bunny: ... *nods in approval* I like you. You're not as stupid as Mana's other friend. *somehow gives the impression that she's smiling*

Sync: In a way, yes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 am

---: Why? What's wrong with her?
*--- continues prompting movements out of the stuffed bunny*

Priscilla: ....Interesting. Chaos Emeralds are... Other beings?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 am

Pink Bunny: Her? *points to the buried orange rabbit, not even looking in his direction* That's a boy. And he's an idiot that made Mana cry. So I don't like him. *nods*

Sync: Well, yes... and no. It is rather complicated. Riiiiight.... We, the chaos emeralds, are sentient, but rarely do we ever take corporeal forms. I just so happen to be an exception, due to a scientific error.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 am

*---'s ear twitched uncomfortably upon looking at Whip*
---:...That doesn't sound very friendly...

Priscilla: Scientific error?
*Her brow furrows; her first outward expression*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 am

Pink Bunny: *shrugs* They have a weird relationship. Half of the time, they're doing things together like matchmaking and traveling throughout worlds, and the other half Mana's being a "loan shark" *attempts to do air quotes, but the gesture is incomplete without fingers* and hounding Whip after he's destroyed part of her hotel.

Sync: More like scientific experimentation, I suppose... When you're an object of power in the hands of a scientist like Dr. Eggman, I suppose it's not surprising that he would try something like such.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 am

---:...I see. They sound pretty close.
*---'s tone lowered,, but he smiles a second later, and looks back at the Pink Bunny*
---: ...H-hey, why don't you strike a pose?

Priscilla: Doctor Eggman?
*Priscilla blinks in quick recollection*
Priscilla: You are a creation of his?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:09 am

Pink Bunny: ...You ask and make awkward comments. No wonder Mana was embarrassed. *looks away into the void, totally not changing the subject* I wonder where she is, anyways?

Sync: *seems to think about it* Yes... and no. I am a being that existed long before he was even born, but he is responsible for giving me a way to be here and speak to people such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next