Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 pm

AU Mana: *nods approvingly at her Whip's new behavior* Better.
Mana: *looks at AU Mana with a slight wince still on her face* Wasn't that a little... harsh?
AU Mana: *thinks about it* Well, a bit, but... *grins evilly* At least he won't be playing with his bangs anytime soon~
Mana: ...Riiiiight....

Tanya: I guess you two aren't that different when it comes to being jealous about your girls~ ^w^ Except Shadow is never afraid of you when you start rampaging on him. >w>
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Van: His... bangs?
*Van wills his top two spikey thingies to come down to his eye-level. He pulls at them with his fingers, and then almost-pouts jealously at AUWhip's bangs*

*Whip whacks Tanya on her crown*
Whip: Shadow is ALWAYS terrified of me, not like you could see through his facade! And, I'm NEVER jealous!
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm

AU Mana: *smiles in amusement at Van's actions* You're not missing out on anything. They're annoying.
Mana: *pulls at her hair in frustration* It took years to get it this way...
AU Mana: Maybe that's why you're supposedly going to be a love interest. (her tone makes it sound like she's carefully looking at the idea from a neutral perspective) You're not going to make me want to shave you bald~ ^w^

Tanya: *rubs head to soothe it and looks at Whip in irritation* Oh really? So if we pulled Shadow and Tikal into this room together, you wouldn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Van: I hope not.
*Van swivels the rest of the spikes*
Van: I think that'd hurt.
*AUWhip's stature is dead to the world*

*Whip tenses up, but tries to pass it off*
Whip: O-Of course not! I have faith th-that Tikal wouldn't care for Sh-Sh-that guy....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:46 pm

AU Mana: *laughs at Van's actions* Probably. I probably wouldn't attempt it, like I would with my Whip.
Mana: *takes notice to AU Whip's frozen self and pokes him with her wand*

Tanya: Even when their personalities and interactions are somewhat dictated by a girl who ships them? >;D
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Van: Ah, speaking of which...
*AUWhip doesn't respond to Mana's poking, and a breeze pushes around his hair, to no response*
Van: ...He seems kind of broken again...

*Whip shivers in fear of Tanya's insinuation*
Whip: ....I-I'd have f-faith that such a girl wou-wouldn't....
*Whip starts breaking down to tears, aware of how untrue his words were*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Mana: *sweatdrops* Yeah... Kinda...
AU Mana: *waves her hand in front of AU Whip* Yoo-hoo! Anyone home?

Tanya: *wacks her hand against the back of Whip's head* Quit your cryin' Nii-san, I was only kidding! Razz
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 pm

*AUWhip shakes off his brooding upon being addressed by AUMana*
AUWhip: Yes?
*His expression seems normal again; that is, only slightly less broody than he had been*

*Whip sniffles*
Whip: Buh-Buh, you're right! She's a jerk who supports ShadTikal and-and-and bullying and torturing and communism!

(....His words. >v>; )

Whip: I don't stand a chance with Shadoo-oh-oh-ohhhhhh!
*He starts crying again*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 pm

AU Mana: *nods approvingly again* He's back~
Mana: Sorta... Riiiiight....

Tanya: ... *employs a different tactic* Of course you don't stand against Shadow! Why would Tikal love a crybaby like you? If you wanted to stand a chance against Shadow, you would man up and stop crying and prove to us that you're better than him! Buuuut... *shrugs carelessly* I guess you don't care about Tikal like we thought you did. Oh well~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

*AUWhip ignores the two and sits against a tree*
AUWhip: .....
Van: Are you... sure you're okay?
AUWhip: .....
*He turns his head away, seemingly relaxing*
AUWhip: ....I'm tired. Or, bored.
*Van sweatdrops*
Van: ~I can almost see the resemblance now...~

*Whip dries his tears*
Whip: Tanya, I can see what you're trying to do.... You're trying to make me get all defensive about my love for Tikal, but it's not gonna work. I know I care about Tikal more than that dumb Shadow, and that's why I have to stop crying and man up for her! So I don't' want to hear any more of your stupid psychology stuff! I'm manning up and that's that!
*Whip hops to his feet and punches his chest, coughing in pain afterwards*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

*AU Mana and Mana share a look, before grinning slyly at each other*
AU Mana: *charges up her hand with electricity* Sparring se-
Mana: *shoves AU Mana at AU Whip* TAG! *grabs Van and makes a run for it*
AU Mana: Huwah! *ditches the electricity at last second so she's not electrocuting AU Whip accidentally* THAT WASN'T WHAT I HAD IN MIND!
Mana: *still running* DEAL WITH IT!
AU Mana: *glances at AU Whip and lets go, blushing slightly* ...Well. *beat* YOU'RE IT! *dashes in the other direction*

Tanya: ... -.-; *sees Van and the Manas running* Oh, hey, they're playing tag again~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 am

*AU Whip seems completely thrown off guard by the sudden game of tag, but as if a small spark had been revitalized, he pulls himself back up, off of the tree*

Whip: Are they? Hey, let's join in~!
*Whip starts running with them, enjoying the flapping of his dress-clothy-things as he jogs. AU Whip immediately takes note of Whip's ignorant disposition and takes off, blazing through the trees and pathway and slamming into Whip. Whip is sent flying off in the same direction as AU Mana*
AU Whip: ....Tag~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 am

AU Mana: *sees the beaten cross-dressed Whip and sweatdrops, but also looks irritated and puts her hands on her hips* You'd think he'd know better to be nicer to his counterpart.

Mana: *has dragged Van into the part of the forest that wasn't affected by the firefight and has living sakura trees and other plants* You realize that when they come for us, I'm ditching you, right~?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 am

*Whip begins to flip and flop in mid-air, before hitting the ground and, miraculously, rolls to his feet*
Whip:....I meant to do that.
*Whip notices AU Mana and grins*
Whip: Oh, hey. Looks like I'm it--for now~
*Whip starts running after AU Mana*

*Van seems a little pressed to keep up with Mana, but seems almost insulted*
Van: You're ditching me? You'll be lucky if....
*Van seems distracted by the still-living fauna in the park*
Van: ...If....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

AU Mana: *raises an eyebrow at Whip as she starts running from him* If you think I'll let you catch me, you have another thing coming~! *puts on the speed, showing her results from running marathons against the Descendants*

Mana: *raises an eyebrow at Van* Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:52 am

*Whip seems surprised by her speed*
Whip: Hah, looks like this Mana's gonna pose a threat~
*Whip takes off after her, jumping high into the air with a plan to land on top of her with an aerial strike*

*Van shakes his head*
Van: No, nothing. I just... thought that all of the park was ruined...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

AU Mana: *glances back as Whip takes to the air* So he's not a total incompetent idiot...

Mana: Ah... *bashfully rubs the back of her head* Do you want me to try and fix it?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 pm

*Whip, from the skies, aims, falls, targets, and-*
*Thud*
*Whip lands a good two feet away, face impaled into the ground, legs twitching high above him*
Whip: .......

Van: No, this is good enough.
*Van continues studying a tree with his hands*
Van: Hey Mana. Thanks again for bringing this place to life.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:51 am

AU Mana: ... -v-; *takes pity on Whip and moves to bend down in front of him* Why don't you just tag me now and get your humiliation out of the way, hm? *extends her hand for Whip to both tag her and take her hand to be helped up, even if there's an unseen glint in her eye that says she's planning something*

Mana: *rubs the back of her head sheepishly* I didn't do much, but I guess you're welcome anyways.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 am

Whip: I happen to be able to take a lot more humiliation, thank you!
*Whip struggles to lift himself, but after a few seconds of futility, takes on AU Mana's offered hand anyways*

Van: ...
*Van releases a branch from a cherry blossom, letting it bound around on the tree, and gains a curious face*
Van: ....If you brought a sketch of a food to life, would it be edible?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

AU Mana: *pulls him up easily* I guess that makes me it then.

Mana: *nods* Yeah, I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 am

*Whip seems weary*
Whip: Well... yeah. N-No tag backs!

Van: Really~?
*Van whips out his pad and starts scribbling on it. When he finishes, he holds up the paper, revealing a simple apple*
Van: Let's test it then~ Try this apple!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 am

AU Mana: *waves him off* Of course not. That'd be boring. But you're going to help me choose my next victim~ *give what could almost be considered a sadistic smile* My Whip, the childish version of me, or that Van guy?

Mana: *reaches into the paper and pulls out a gala apple, with the picture on the sketchbook now gone* Here you go~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 pm

*Whip puts his hand to his mouth in contemplation*
Whip: All good choices~ I think....
*Whip grins sadistically as well*
Whip: We should go after that new couple~ They're probably together now, so all we have to do is tag whichever you can get your hands on first~

*Van takes the apple and studies it for a bit. Then, he bites out of it. His eyes light up*
Van: Hoh! It's amazing! It's like a real apple!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 am

AU Mana: *raises an eyebrow* Are they really a couple already? *looks uncomfortable as she folds her arms* I... haven't exactly... found anyone I'd want to be... in a relationship with. *looks away, cheeks red, obviously lying*

Mana: How's it taste?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next