Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 pm

*AU Whip gives a single, dry chuckle*
AU Whip: So I guess... I'm supposed to follow orders and wait here for her merry men to catch up?
*He cracks his fingers in his hands*
AU Whip: Sorry, but that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Asuna: *her eyes narrow from AU Whip's words and actions* Are you... going to try and fight us?
Yui: *flies a little closer to Whip* Whip-san, what's wrong...? Did something bad happen? You're acting like-
Kirito: (a little sternly) Yui...
Yui: *looks back with a sad and concerned expression* But Papa, he is. He's acting like you were when Mama was taken. *floats up to Whip with a very despondent look* Has someone you care a lot about been taken away, Whip-san...?
Asuna: *her harsh expression softens in understanding* Yui-chan...
Kirito: *his eyes also reflect sympathy, and he watches AU Whip for his reaction*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 am

*Being stared at by both Yui and Kirito, and by Yui's all-too-familiar expression jabbing at his conscious relentlessly, AU Whip's eyes show a small opening of weakness*
AU Whip: ...They need me... and I can't help them. The two people I care about most... and they're in danger....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:20 am

Yui: *looks heartbroken by that fact and looks back to her parents* Mama... Papa...
*Both Asuna and Kirito share a look, and Asuna steps forward to Whip*
Asuna: Whip-san... These people you care about. You trust them, yes?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am

*AU Whip stands motionlessly in thought*
AU Whip: ....Of course I do...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 am

Kirito: *moves forward and takes Asuna's hand* Then you should trust them that they will do everything in their power to stay safe.
Asuna: *smiles at AU Whip kindly* Because they know that you'll do everything in your power to go and help them.
Yui: *floats up to the rabbit with a happy smile* Because that's how love works~!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 am

AU Whip: .....
*He sits on the family's words, and then lets out a defeated sound from his teeth*
AU Whip: ...if that's what Yui says...
*AU Whip turns his back on the family, facing the Castle's direction again*
AU Whip: I guess they want me back in the castle...?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:55 am

: That won't be necessary.

*Both Kirito and Asuna automatically stand a little straighter as Tempest walks towards the entrance with Mana, Terra, and hopefully Van following behind him*

Tempest: *stops in front of Whip* I've been made aware of the situation. My wife and I will perform a spell that will allow you and Van to appear in Grand Larceny without the three day trip.
Terra: We can't transport you to Generation Jurisdiction immediately because there's no doubt that the Imperial Army there is on the lookout for any magic to get inside. If we transported you in that way of form, you two would be labeled as spies and put to death immediately. Moreover, you two apparently have friends over there.
Mana: *nods* Tanya and the Whip of my realm.
Tempest: *turns to his daughter* Mana, you have a very important decision to make yourself. Think deeply on it. *looks to Whip* In the meantime, we will have to test your abilities as of right now. *his eyes tighten as he stares down Whip, but it seems more out of worry than out of animosity* It seems that you will be holding responsibility primarily for both my daughters' safety. I need to see how you fair in a fight before I trust you with this. Fail to prove yourself strong enough, and I will instead task someone else with this duty, regardless of your future intentions and actions.
Terra: *smiles softly* Meaning that even if you lose badly, Tempest and I won't stop you from trying to save Mana.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 am

*AU Whip nods to the King, though his sullen expression lightens a bit, and his more confident side begins to emerge*
AU Whip: I appreciate the formality, but....
*Whilst he speaks, he begins mimicking the same commands he memorized from his previous duel with Sonic, pulling up a menu, and then entering some buttons. Just as his menu disappears and he readies his blade in position, a new menu appears before the King himself*

PLAYER: WHIP_THE_RABBIT challenges you to a Duel. Do you accept?
O Yes. O No.

AU Whip: There isn't a soldier in this kingdom that could stop me from protecting Mana.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 am

Terra: *holds her hands to her mouth and squeezes her eyes shut, as if preventing herself from saying something*

Yui: Good luck, Whip-san~!
Asuna: Do your best!
Kirito: Don't think of levels as a factor in this game. Fight hard, and anything is possible.

Tempest: *smiles softly to himself as his outfit changes to supposedly his combat one, despite the long duster robe, and two curved swords, resembling an Egyptian khopesh, appear in his hands as he accepts the duel* We'll see what you can do. *widens his stance as the swords light up with a green sword, magical symbols floating around it*

Mana: *sweatdrops* He's dead.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

3... 2... 1...

*Whip increases his grip on his sword, holding it tensely in his hand*

Start!

*He rushes towards Tempest in a burst of speed, running so quickly he appears to dash at an angle, and keeps light on his toes as he make for the first one handed swing at Tempest*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Tempest: *keeps his stance until the last moment, when the air around Whip suddenly seems to trap him in a painful whirlwind and the King lets out an energy charged slash at the rabbit, point blank range*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 am

*AU Whip, struggling against the sharp winds of the sudden tornado as is, barely manages to bring up his own sword in defense. Despite this protection, the impact of the curved weapon sends him flying far back and tumbling into a heap on the floor, his health dropping down as if he hadn't bothered to defend at all. He struggles to stand back up to his feet*
AU Whip: I.... maybe I underestimated...
*He shakes his head and raises his sword again, waiting and trying to calculate a way through Tempest's magical defenses*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 am

Tempest: *flips his swords into the air, and he dashes at Whip, the swords following him and slashing the air as if they had minds of their own, releasing energy infused blasts of wind through the air aimed towards Whip as Tempest closes in fast*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 am

*AU Whip, in no hurry to collide with the force of nature that approaches him at such a great velocity, nor his phantom blades that follow suit, takes off at a perpendicular angle. He tries to build up momentum, all the while attempting to keep as much distance as possible from the ever-closing-in King*

Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Tempest: *decides not to use up energy chasing after Whip and instead slows to a stop as he causes a huge gust of wind against Whip that's strong enough to knock him off his feet, and before he can retaliate, one of the blades that was following him has certain hieroglyphics glow before suddenly appearing below the falling Whip and releasing a wave of water under him as it spins in a clockwise manner, hieroglyphics lighting up all over the sword* Make your last move. *the sword floating him goes to his hand and he takes a stance, holding the sword with the edge directed backward, indicating he's about to do something huge*

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40