Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aboard the Airship~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Mana: *grabs onto her hat as Rikku pulls her along, but keeps up with her as if she's used to being pulled around* So, what was that thing about Machina again?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Rikku: Oh, machina?
*Rikku stops dragging Mana, letting her follow Rikku at her own pace instead*
Rikku: Well, a while ago, all the people in Spira had a stigma against using most types of machina. Because of that, most people don't know how to use any of it.
*Rikku shrugs*
Rikku: As for what a machina is, you're standing on one.
*As if to illustrate, the entire deck begins to shift slightly to the right*
Rikku: Machina is all the cool gadgets and gizmos that we Al Bhed like to mess with. I'm surprised though. For someone who speaks Al Bhed so well, you sure don't know a lot about us.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Mana: Oh. *with her free hand, she rubs the back of her sheepishly* I speak Al Bhed by chance. I, ah, have an ability that just automatically translates things when I hear it. I don't realize it sometimes, though, because the words spoken sound normal to me. Riiiiight.... It's kinda weird, I realize...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

*Rikku speaks nonchalantly*
Rikku: Sounds cool to me! Maybe you should teach that to Barkeep~
*Rikku walks through some automatic doorways, leading into a large central room with a huge glass windshield, revealing vast amounts of sky ahead of them, a few control seats towards the front, where two Al Bhed seem to be controlling, and a main....device...thing in the center that resembles a glowing globe of sorts. An...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] approaches the two, addressing Rikku immediately*
:...Yhudran uha?
*Rikku looks slightly annoyed*
Rikku: Fryd'c dryd cibbucat du sayh!?
*He waves his hands in front of his face, comically trying to retract his tone*
:Hudrehk! Hudrehk! E zicd ruba drec uha'c ruica pnugah.
*Rikku only seems to get more upset*
Rikku: E mad oui uh puynt, teth'd E!?
*He seems to give up, shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders, and instead turns to Mana and offers his hand*
:I...am called....Brother. Please....to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Original Member~
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 pm

*Meanwhile, with Whip, Dawg, and Sugar*
Dawg: *Scans across the remaining confused Al Bhed* So...*Dawg coughs, clearing his throat, and then faces the Al Bhed* Tuac ouin sudran ayd pinkanc uvdah? Un fana oui zicd punh yh bdanutyldom?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 am

Mana: *shakes Brother's hand* Nice to meet you. *smiles, and then looks somewhat focused for a moment, before switching to Al Bhed* Oui tuh'd ryja du cbayg eh y tevvanahd myhkiyka vun sa ev oui tuh'd fyhd du. E lyh ihtancdyht Ym Prat. Yht vun ouin ehvunsydeuh, E ys ruica pnugah~ *lets out a mischievous grin*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:13 pm

*Rikku giggles nervously, and Brother absolutely flips, jumping back and defensively putting his arms up*
Brother: ED CBAYGC! ED CBAYGC AL BHED!
Rikku: Bnaddo hayd, rir?
*Brother suddenly gains an edge and steps waaay into Mana's personal bubble, his eyes a mere few centimetres from Mana's, as if he were studying*
Brother:....Pnufh. Hud knaah.
*Rikku smacks Brother on the head, causing him to stumble back*
Rikku: Cdub paehk cilr y tisso! Uv luinca cra'c hud yh Al Bhed! Anyways, that's not what's important here!
*Rikku walks over to the glowing central globe*
Rikku: Mana wants us to fly her around Spira~ I had a few places in mind....
Brother: This.....is not......train ride!
*Rikku mocks Brother*
Rikku: Thishh.... ish not..... our airship!
*Brother promptly becomes quiet, earning a chime from Rikku as she activates the globe, causing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to appear inside of it, along with a few complicated input sections*
Rikku: Check it out~

*The Al Bhed seem only more and more bewildered by Dawg*
: E's pakehhehk du drehg oui tuh'd yldiymmo ihtancdyht uin myhkiyka!
Sugar: Ah, Dawg, let me try~
*Sugar clears her throat*
Sugar: Uv luinca E's ihtan y vameha! Fa sayh du pnehk ypuid gyccas tajelac!
*No response*
Whip: I'm beginning to think you guys don't understand their language...

Last edited by Whip on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 pm

[Pssst~! Whip! Broken link is broken~ >v>;]

Mana: Wow, that's a lot of water~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Rikku: Suuure is! Speaking of water, I think our first stop should be Luca~
*Rikku starts typing in some odd symbols into one of the command boards*
Rikku: Ack, no, that's not Luca, that's Bikanel..... Okay, there we go!
*Rikku turns around and waves to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] behind one of the main control seats*
Rikku: Buddy! Take us out to Luca!
*Buddy waves his hand up high to show he understood*
Buddy: You got it!
*The entire ship seems to stall for a few seconds, and then free-bursts into another direction, the momentum being enough to make Rikku stumble temporarily, and Brother fall over all together*

Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Mana: Whoa! *is submitted to a few impressive backward somersaults on the ground due to the sudden movement and lands up sitting up on the ground* Ha ha ha... @v@ Where's Tails or Hana when you need them...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 pm

*The ship finally stabilizes, allowing everyone to stand upright*
Rikku: Phew... this puppy has a kick to it!
*Rikku looks over at Mana*
Rikku: Are you alright? It's always so surprising the first time, huh!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Mana: *shakes her head to reorient herself* I'm alright~ *stands up rubbing her head* I've only been on one other airship, which wasn't a pleasant experience, but this is awfully fun. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Rikku: Another airship, huh?
:Seems like everyone has one these days.
*[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enters in through the automatic doors, holding a metallic and complex-looking device in his hands*
Rikku: Well, there were a bunch of these that sunk~
*Rikku walks over and slumps her arm on the boy's head*
Rikku: Mana, this is Shinra. Shinra, this is Mana~
Shinra: Pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Shinra. I know....everything.
*Rikku rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Mana: Shinra? That's an interesting name. But nice to meet you, too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 am

*Shinra turns to Rikku*
Shinra: It would have been nice to warn me that we were going to begin moving.
*Rikku grins teasingly*
Rikku: What's the matter? Scared of a little sudden movement?
Shinra: I was working on the combustion engines. I could have been burned to death.
Rikku: You're fine, aren't you?
*Shinra shrugs defeatedly and turns to Mana*
Shinra: So, how did you manage to stow away on the ship? It's not exactly as if you could have blended in...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 am

Mana: Oh, you know. *shrugs, and as if enjoying a private jokes, she smiles* Magic, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 am

Shinra: Oh, Magic huh?
Rikku: Maybe I should introduce you to Lulu~
*Shinra starts analyzing Mana*
Shinra: ....What kind of magic could get you onto a moving airship? Maybe a dressphere...but...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 am

Mana: *blinks* Oh. So magic here is normal? *lets out a breath of relief* Thank goodness, I wasn't sure if this world was like the last one I went to where they completely flipped when I used magic. *takes off her hat and pulls out the bell charm she had Sugar hold onto* I used this, actually. It's not magic, technically. Some weird shadow energy my friend has or something.

But it lets me and other people travel throughout worlds. *eyes the bell* Though, it works best if the user knows where they're going. That's why we ended up on this ship, because that's where my friend Sugar imagined it. *grins once again* As for when I decide to go on vacation on a random world, I usually just wing it and end up passed out on a beach or something. *sticks tongue out as she rubs the back of her head, embarrassed* I'm not that great with my magic yet.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 am

Shinra: Other worlds?
Rikku: Sounds like you get around a lot, huh? Vacationing in other worlds~
*Rikku's eyes become a little mezmorized*
Shinra: ....And all it takes it this little bell....
*Shinra appears to be gazing at the bell in his hand, apparently having taken it from Mana without any notice*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 am

Mana: *surprised from Shinra's swiftness, but let's him have it for now* It won't work right now. My friend only puts in so much energy for that thing, and whenever I use it, he gets really drained. *she turns to Rikku excitedly* But if you want Rikku, you can visit my home world, Mobius with me someday! It's really cool! *her tail starts moving animatedly from her excitement* There's all these cool places like Mystic Ruins and Green Hills and... *blinks, and looks around* Actually, we have a lot of what you guys call machina in our world. I don't know if it works the same, but we have machines and stuff that helps us with everyday work. *takes off her hat again and looks inside, before nodding* Yeah, I actually have one with me, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 am

Rikku: No way! Going to another world!?
*Rikku seems to be equally excited as, if not more so than, Mana*
Rikku: And they use Machina too!? Let me see what it's like!
*Shinra, though listening to the conversation, seems more interested in the bell than anything else*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 am

Mana: Alrighty! *puts her hat on the ground and reaches into it, slowly pulling out what seems to be a compressed scooter, until she opens it and turns it on, causing it to hover above the ground* We call this extreme gear~ *hops on it and puts on her goggles* It's mostly used for racing, honestly, but I've taken to using it for transportation. *notices she's slowly moving in the air due to the airship's speed, so she plants her foot on the ground, wobbling a bit, but steadies herself* Ah, I'd show you how fast it can fly and everything, but I'd rather not break anything in here. *sweatdrops as she looks away* Or get lost in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 am

*Rikku seems starstruck, analyzing the extreme gear's every last inch and piece*
Rikku: This is amazing! It's like it's converting air into free energy, but on something so small....
*Rikku continues going off on the thing*
Rikku: Ah, that's it! Buddy!
*Buddy looks up and around from the controls*
Rikku: Land this thing now!
Buddy: What!? We're barely over Moonflow!
Rikku: LAND THIS AIRSHIP BUDDY, BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND DAYN DRUCA TISP KUKKMAC UVV UV OUIN RAYT!
*Buddy flinches and complies, but apparently takes too long trying to land, as Rikku struts to his side and starts hitting buttons*
Rikku: Hurry up!
Buddy: S-Stop that! You're gonna-
*The ship lurches uncomfortably*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Mana: Ahhh...! *stumbles as the airship descends and quickly forces the extreme gear back into her hat, before putting her hat on again* R-Rikku...! I think you should be careful with those buttons! I'd rather not experience a crash landing...!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Buddy: Listen to her! You're gonna wreck us!
Rikku: But... extreme gear....
Shinra: Rikku!
*Rikku moans and steps off, letting Buddy breathe and settle the ship properly*
Shinra: Rikku, sometimes you're too impatient.
Rikku: You're not curious too?
Shinra: Of course I am. I enjoy life more, though.
*Rikku pouts*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Airship~   Aboard the Airship~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aboard the Airship~
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next