Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wastelands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

The Wastelands - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:16 pm

*With no hesitance, Whip scoops Mana from the fall into his arms and worriedly holds her*
Whip: Mana!
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Mana: *her eyes are closed and she gives a small groan* Don't freak out... Just... Dizzy... *opens one eye slightly and glares accusingly at him* You made me sprint.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Whip: You sprinted the whole way!?
*Whip shakes his head incredulously and uses one hand to pull out a small, circular canteen. He gently offers it to Mana*
Whip: Drink. And Breath.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Mana: *follows Whip's instructions, and judging by the amount of water she drinks, it's obvious she ran herself ragged chasing after him*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

*Whip forces the canteen away from her for a short second in a scolding manner*
Whip: Slowly. You'll overdrink and get sick.
*Ignoring his own transgressions, he gives her a hard stare*
Whip: You should'nt have come at all, let alone wasting your energy like this.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Mana: *counters his stare with a scowl and dark glare* Well you shouldn't leave the cave like a thief in the night!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:25 pm

*Whip's gaze breaks from Mana's*
Whip: ...I was going to come back....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Mana: *continues to glare at Whip but there's something vulnerable in her gaze* That's what I thought too. *moves out of Whip's grip and dusts off her dress* But we both know better now, don't we?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

*Whip doesn't respond directly, but stands up completely and looks into the ruins*
Whip: I thought it would be quick. I was just going to find an answer.
*His voice drops an octave*
Whip: But it doesn't matter. They're not here.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Mana: *exercising her wrists with a smaller scowl decorating her face from the jolts of pain* Well, do you want to find them?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Whip: ....I did, but...
*Whip begins to turn to Mana whilst he talks, but stops speaking when he notices Mana's wrist motions*
Whip: .....What're you doing? Did you hurt yourself?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:00 am

Mana: ... *stares at her wrists for a moment and then her hands, but after a few silent seconds of contemplation, she shakes her head* I'm fine. *turns around to stare in another direction* ...If you want to find them, I could lead you to one of their bases.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 am

*Whip doesn't drop the issue lightly, but focuses on the more pressing matter anyways*
Whip: You can't come. Not the way you are now...
*Whip shakes his head*
Whip: You're still hurt, it'd be too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 am

Mana: *crosses her arms and glares at Whip* ...Okay, three things. *holds up one finger* One, you're being a hypocrite right now and it's pissing me off, because, like I said, you're more hurt than I am. *holds up a second one* Two, like I also said earlier, you don't know what might and might not take off these damn bracelets. *holds up the third finger* Three, *moves to place her hands on her hips and smirks at Whip* you're forgetting who you're dealing with if you think a simple "Go home" is going to make me listen.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am

*Whip takes Mana's points in and contemplates with his eyes closed and his arms, crossed. When he reopens them, he's smirking as well*
Whip: I don't have a choice then, do I?
*As if signalling his change of heart, he begins playing with his bangs*
Whip: So, what makes you sure you know the way then?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 am

Mana: I have an invite~ *flicks her wrist forward with her palm up, as if expecting something to pop up, but, embarrassingly enough, nothing does* ... *repeats the motion with the same result* Agggh! *repeats the motion forcefully with a very concentrated expression, and to her delight, a ball of orange energy pops up in her hand* Ha! *holds it out to Whip proudly* This is the invite. It has directions and everything. *despite her words, the ball of energy is pretty much blank to Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 am

*Whip examines it for a few moments*
Whip: ...It's...and impressive ball of light, but how is this going to lead us?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:43 am

Mana: *holds the ball close to her and winks at Whip* Watch~ *tosses it into the air and the magical ball of energy... drops to the ground with a plop* ...RAAAAGH! WORK WITH ME MAGIC!!! *kicks it into the air, and this time, it gives off a brighter glow and floats into the air and begins to gently guide them in a certain direction; however, Mana doesn't begin to follow and instead smugly crosses her arms* I showed that thing who's boss.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 am

*Whip watches it float on intently*
Whip: ...When did you learn this spell?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:19 am

Mana: Umm... *rubs the back of her head sheepishly* It's not exactly a spell. It just needs some energy from me to make sure I'm the one using it and not some creep who stole it from me.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 am

Whip: .....
*Whip becomes very suspicious*
Whip: ....What is it, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 am

Mana: *sighs* I tooold you! It's an invite! *watches it float around as she crosses her arms* That Descendant girl... Blaze, I think? As you know, she offered me to stay with the Descendants, but I refused the offer. *tilts her head in contemplation* Still... She gave it to me, saying it would guide me to their current base if I ever changed my mind. *frowns* Which is weird, considering she sent Set and his goons after me not long after.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 am

*Whip continues to watch the light contemplatively*
Whip: ....It was probably a trap. You ignored the call, so it came calling back.
*His snarky demeanor diminishes into a weak fury, his eyes still locked on the orb*
Whip: ...I doubt she expected you to survive long enough to use it against her.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:28 am

Mana: *smiles darkly* Well, she's obviously wrong. *looks back at Whip* Ready to get going?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 am

*Whip nods*
Whip: Alright.
*As he continues on ahead of her, it's hard to tell if his next sentence is serious or not*
Whip: But no sprinting, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastelands
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Alternate Universe :: Nova Thorn-
Jump to: