Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 am

Mana: *seems flustered by the hug but glowers at Whip, knowing the game he's playing and how she's going to win it later*
Clear: *lets the ice walls turn to water*
Psyche: *is now wearing an uncharacteristic serious face* They'll be taking her... to where she usually stays.
Clear: The psychiatric ward.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:32 am

Whip: .....Sounds like a fun place to live.
*His arms cross themselves unconsciously, being a natural reaction to a serious response by this point*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 am

Clear: It's better than letting her live by herself, letting her do who knows what out there.
Mana: *seems to be considering something, but doesn't say anything*
Psyche: *gets back into the swing of things* Sorry for all the drama. How about we continue the tour, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:59 am

*Whip notices the contemplation in Mana's eyes, but decides that, with all the attention he's already drawn to himself, he should continue on silently and approach her privately*
Whip: Yes.... that might be best.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 am

Psyche: *grins* I'm sure you guys will like the training room~ *swings his arm over Mana's shoulders, much to her distaste* An excuse to pound some Descendant heads, am I right? *grins at Whip knowingly*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 am

*Whip is almost not in the mood to rebuke Psyche's subtle advances on Mana. Almost*
Whip: Do I need an excuse? Can't I just apologize after?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:23 am

Psyche: Well-
Clear: For Psyche? No apology necessary.
Psyche: *gives Clear a look of betrayal*
Clear: *slants him a "I don't care" look*
Mana: *from the witty and normal banter flowing between the two, she can't help but laugh from the mood swing*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm

*Whip, pleased as well with the lightened mood but showing none of it, obliges Psyche*
Whip: We're waiting, host~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Psyche: *puts his hands behind his head and continues down the direction they began* Yeah yeah...

*Eventually, Psyche leads them to an large area with all sorts of equipment from training dummies to large piles of boulders. There are a few assumed Descendants training in the room, but most of them are watching an intense sparring session between what looks to be a fox and a lynx. The two are trading strong blows packed full of energy, and the spectators have smartly given them some distance, as the energy tends to fly out*

Mana: *eyes widen* Whoa... That's a lot of energy...
Clear: *raises a speculative eyebrow at Mana* ...Is that what you think?
Mana: *blinks in surprise* Um, yeah! That feels like the amount of energy I'd expend during a normal fight! Not in one blow!
Clear: *continues her evaluating look at the girl* Is that so...
Mana: What? *turns to Psyche* What do- *realizes Psyche's gone* ...Huh?

Psyche: *has joined the crowd and is egging them on* GO FOR THE ENERGY UPPERCUT, VITA!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 pm

*Whip, as well, watches the training match intently*
Whip: They are very powerful, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Clear: *watches the fight* Hmm... True, but it took them years to get to where the are. Vita and Verve trained very hard under one of their masters, and this is their results.
Mana: Who is who?
Clear: Vita is the female, the lynx. Verve is the male fox.

*The fight continues with both sides seeming to hold no advantage with each other, and at once, they create energy-cased fists and run at each other*

Clear: Hm. Now would be a good time to brace yourselves.

*Shields of ice spring up in front of everyone in the room just as the two blows meet, releasing a huge wave of energy that would have been rather harmful had it connected with them, and as the smoke clears, the two worn and bruised mobians are found panting heavily on the floor*

Psyche: *has apparently acquired a whistle during the match and blows it, then makes a T sign with his hands* Violation of energy output! Both competitors are disqualified! *the grin on his face, however, suggests he's joking, and offers both of them a hand with getting up* Now shake hands you two~

*for whatever reason, the two mobians do not seem well taken to the idea, but they do shake hands before trying to retreat to the opposite sides of the rooms*

Psyche: *his non-stop grin is going strong* Pft. Exes.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 pm

*AU Whip's eyes are windswept*
AU Whip: That much power...!
*He shakes his composure back to normal*
AU Whip: ....They were a couple, I take it?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 am

Psyche: *nods, but seems annoyed* Yeah, I would know! It took about four months for me to get them together! *suddenly looks sulky* All those energized punches to the gut, and they ruin my work by breaking up over something stupid like sharing a room...

Mana: *has followed after Vita* Ah! Excuse me?
Vita: *blinks and turns around to see Mana* Ah... *seems entranced and starts examining the cat oddly*
Mana: *a bit uncomfortable at being pulled and prodded* Um...?
Vita: *blinks again and seems embarrassed* Oh, forgive me! *puts her hand to her cheek as a sign of being flustered* You have very powerful energy flowing in you, and I couldn't help but notice.
Mana: Oh... Thanks! But you seem really strong! How do you get train your reserves to get so high?
Vita: *seems surprised by Mana's comment* High? You would believe that my energy output is high when your natural reserves rivals that of an ocean?
Mana: ...What.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 am

*Whip chuckles at the thought of Psyche being punched by such powerful characters. However, he redirects this chuckle into the conversation*
Whip: For a room? Sharing a room here sounds like a luxury....
*Subconsciously, his eyes follow Mana as she converses with Vita*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 am

Psyche: *wags his eyebrows suggestively again* Oh~? Why is that? Think there's some kind of, oh, privileges that come with sharing rooms here? Like, oh, more alone time to-
Clear: Don't finish that line, Psyche. -.-;

Vita: Excuse me for a personal question, but are you a new arrival?
Mana: *shakes her hand in a so-so sort of gesture* Eh... You can say that, I guess. I'm touring the place. I'm not sure if I want to stay.
Vita: Well, I would certainly hope that you would. What is your name?
Mana: My name is Mana. I heard your name is Vita?
Vita: *nods* Yes, that is me. In the meantime, however... *tilts her head curiously* If you wouldn't mind, would you do me the kind favor of projecting your magic?
Mana: Oh, ah, sure. *lets sparks fly around in her hand*
Vita: *watching it interestingly* I see... Is this your normal amount of output?
Mana: *shrugs* It depends if I'm fighting- *catches the awkward topic* Er... Who I'm fighting, I mean.
Vita: *nods thoughtfully and watches the electricity almost critically* ...I see a lot of potential in you, Mana. But I am afraid you're not tapping into it.
Mana: *the electricity seems to spark out almost forlornly* Ah... I see.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:02 am

*Whip releases his unconscious grip on his bokken, thankful for Clear's intervening*
Whip: ....
*As if more for himself than Psyche's curiosity, Whip elaborates*
Whip: ...We live in a cave in the desert, quite a few ways from here. Anything better than that for her...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 am

Psyche: *wags an eyebrow at Whip again* Princess~
Clear: *flicks Psyche's still sore nose, much to his displeasure, but turns to address Whip* I'm sure Royal Blaze will extend the invitation for you to both live here. I imagine, however, that you would prefer to leave that choice to Mana.

Vita: Oh! Forgive me, that is not a truly terrible thing! But you could do so much more, I am sure! *at Mana's skeptical look, her hand glows brightly with soft green energy* May I?
Mana: *looks worriedly at the glowing hand* ...What are you going to do?
Vita: I will just inspect your magic, should you choose to allow me to.
Mana: *looks skeptical, but nods in permission*
Vita: Thank you for your trust, Mana. *smiles, and then places the glowing hand on her*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:30 am

*Whip continues to watch Mana as he responds*
Whip: ....I don't think I'll let her have a choice...
*He watches on as Vita puts her hand on Mana anxiously, but upon seeing nothing harmful, doesn't react*
Whip: Even being with Descendants... she deserves more than a hole and a cot.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:38 am

Clear: *at Whip's words, her expression softens, and for the first time since meeting them, her lips quirk into a small and soft smile that is barely there* You really do care about her, do you?
Psyche: *like Clear, his persona has taken a rather dramatic turn as well, as he's not grinning or making any teasing comments, but seems entranced by the sight of Clear's smile*

Vita: *removes her hand from Mana's head after a few moments and looks tense and worried*
Mana: What? What is it?
Vita: ...Mana... Have you been exerting yourself in a way you perhaps shouldn't have recently?
Mana: *flinches and scratches her head in an ashamed manner* W-Well...
Vita: ...Your energy network... Even your internal organs. I feel that they are damaged in ways they should not be. It seems to be a result of overexertion and misdirection of energy.
Mana: *looks guiltily at the ground* (softly, in hopes that her partner won't overhear) ...I had no choice, Vita...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 am

*He stops watching Mana and faces the two with determination lighting his eyes*
Whip: More than anything. I still don't completely trust the idea of a good Descendant, but... if you all could give her a better life than I could, then...
*He suddenly blushes, embarrassed of his rambling, and looks away again*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Clear: *her smile is still there and she shares a conspiratorial look with Psyche* Perhaps we'll need the flowers after all.
Psyche: *breaks his record for hugest smile yet* Oh yeah, baby! *gives Whip a two thumbs up* If Clear's shipping you guys, you know you're meant to be!

Vita: *places a hand on Mana's shoulders* Necessary or not, I beg you to be more careful, Mana. Your magic borderlines Chaos magic, and you and I both know how dangerous that is.
Mana: *flinches* W-What?! I... I thought it was Elemental!
Vita: *nods seriously* It is, but it could easily slide into Chaos. Please be careful, okay?
Mana: *nods, looking rather down from the scolding*
Vita: ...Perhaps we ought to take you to our special medics. They would be able to-
Mana: *shakes her head* No! *winces, and lowers her voice, refusing the urge to look if her partner overheard* N-No, thank you. I think if I went to do that, my partner would throw an absolute fit.
Vita: *looks curiously around the room, spotting the unfamiliar mobian in the room* The rabbit?
Mana: *nods*
Vita: *purses her lips* But wouldn't you agree that it would be better that he was upset when you were healed than for him to find out later and you not be healed?
Mana: *shakes her head* But I'm fine!
Vita: *gains a stern, disapproving look* I do not agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:47 pm

*Whip steps back in surprise at the cooperation between the two, but before he can respond, he hears Mana's exclamation*
Whip: Mana.
*He turns, ignoring the conspiratorial duo, and runs to Mana's side, defensively glaring at Vita*
Whip: What's wrong Mana?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:56 pm

*Psyche and Clear exchange knowing looks*

Mana: *winces, but looks at Whip* I-It's nothing...
Vita: *crosses her arms, the stern expression still set on her face* This is a simple problem to correct, Mana. It is not my place to say, but I would not suggest the route of lying.
Mana: *her frown twists into a scowl* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Whip: ...What problem?
*He looks at Mana directly*
Whip: What's going on, Mana?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:16 am

Mana: *grits her teeth and stubbornly looks away, crossing her arms* ...Nothing's wrong.
Vita: *eyes narrow at Mana* ...Perhaps I made poor judgement.
Mana: *flinches, and looks at Vita with guarded eyes* What do you mean?
Vita: *shakes her head* I had suspected more bravery than this, child.
Mana: *a cross look takes over her face* What do you mean by that?!
Vita: You cannot even face a friend and tell him the truth when all it would bring is some worry and possible anger?
Mana: *flinches back again, and looks to the side, guiltily* ... *sighs* Fine... *a scowl is on her face, showing her displeasure, but she faces Whip head on* ...I kind of fried my internal organs a bit when I used magic while I had those bracelets.
Vita: *despite all her insistence, she seems shocked by Mana's blunt approach*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next