Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 am

*Whip's eyes harden, a volatile mixture of anger, concern, and betrayal brewing behind them*
Whip: You what?! Are you okay? I told you not to push yourself so hard! I-
*Whip suddenly turns to Vita*
Whip: Please tell me... somebody here can help her!
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am

Vita: *nods* I am quite positive someone would able to heal her.
*Clear and Psyche have joined the conversation*
Psyche: *putting his hands behind his head* Ehh... We think.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 am

*Whip turns to Psyche inquisitively, though the anger hasn't faded either*
Whip: What do you mean, "We think"?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 am

Vita: *looks at Psyche questioningly as well* Do you have a reason to doubt our medics would be unable to heal her?
Psyche: *his tail flicks anxiously* Well, admittedly, she did just have a check up with the other medics. None of them picked it up.
Clear: However, it may have been an oversight. They were more focused on getting the siphoning bracelets she had on earlier.
Vita: Siphoning bracelets?
Psyche: *crosses his arms and has an unusual scowl on his face* Apparently ex-Leader Set has been busy.
Vita: *expression darkens* I see...
Mana: Even if it turns out they can't heal me, it's obviously not serious enough to make me cough up blood right now. *shrugs carelessly* I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 am

*Whip takes the offensive*
Whip: You are not fine! You fell unconscious in my arms earlier, and you haven't felt very strong lately anyways.
*He addresses the others again*
Whip: I'd like the medics to at least try. Anything....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 am

Mana: *sparks fly off in anger, and Vita and Psyche step back a bit to avoid the shock* That was from running too hard! And I was fine until those stupid bracelets! *stomps her foot on the ground* I am fine, Whip! There's no need to go through the trouble of more testing in that lab!

Psyche: *watches the event in dismay and whispers to Clear* Trouble in paradise... Not a good si-ign...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 am

*Whip is taken aback, but doesn't relent quite yet from his worries*
Whip: What you were before the bracelets doesn't matter! You are hurt now, and if these people can heal you, then there's nothing more to talk about!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am

Mana: *sparks fly out even more* I'm not going to a Descendant Lab again and that's final! *storms off towards the hallway, the three Descendants watching in surprise without thought to stop her*

Psyche: *liiiiightbulb* Oh... *tail flickers anxiously again* I didn't realize how deep scars could go...
Clear: *looks at Psyche* Is that necessarily true?
Psyche: ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 am

*Whip is caught off guard by Psyche's theory, but quickly becomes frustrated, both at himself, for not realizing the source of Mana's resistance, and at Psyche, for coming up with it first*
Whip: ....
*He becomes conflicted between the best for Mana and Mana herself, and, with an audible sigh, starts trotting after Mana*
Whip: Mana! Wait!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 am

Psyche: *grins hugely at the two girls*
Clear: *sighs exasperatedly* You're going to eavesdrop on them, aren't you?
Psyche: Yep~!
Vita: *also shakes her head* Centurion Psyche, are you employing your strange matchmaking methods again?
Psyche: *holds his hands up in a caught gesture* Hey, hey~ Don't doubt my magic when it works~
Vita: *slants an unimpressed look to the side* It also got you an energy uppercut from Verve last time too.
Psyche: *grins unrepentantly* No pain no gain, right?

Mana: *still stomping angrily ahead* I don't want to talk about it, Whip!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 am

Whip: Mana, please!
*Whip slows his steps*
Whip: I'm sorry... I didn't... I didn't think you would be affected by what happened....
*Whip shakes his head*
Whip: I just... don't want you to be injured... I didn't think about what you thought....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

Mana: *comes to a stop and stares guiltily at the floor before sighing* I know... I'm just... overreacting again. *her hand subconsciously goes to the scar on her wrist* I didn't want to worry you though. And... honestly... *turns around to face Whip and surprisingly has tears in her eyes* I-I'm scared. *wipes at her eyes angrily* I- My magic is borderline Chaos magic. That's the most dangerous forms of magic there is, and not only could it kill me, but if I can't control it... I-I could really hurt you too. *continues to wipe at her eyes aggressively, but the tears are obviously coming and her frame is shaking* The realization... t-that it could easily happen... it terrifies me...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 am

*Whip covers Mana with his arms, holding her in comfort and rubbing the back of her head gently*
Whip: Mana.... I don't know much about magic... but I know that you're strong. No matter what happens to your magic, I know that you'll find a way to control it.
*Whip, unbeknownst to the held Mana, looks down, almost in shame*
Whip: And, for whatever help I can be of, I'll be here too...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:50 am

Mana: *smiles into his chest* Thank you. *pulls out a little to look at Whip* But you know, I'm here for you too. For the good and the bad things. *a concerned look takes over* Are you alright? After... After Tikal?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 am

*Whip's eyes slightly widen in thought, as if the run-in with Tikal had slipped his mind*
Whip: ....She'd always been the face I would blame when... I thought about what'd happened to her.... but after seeing....that....
*He lowers his eyes*
Whip: ....I'll be fine... I just... need time to sort out how I feel....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 am

Mana: *nods and retreats back into the hug* I'll be here then, if you need me.

Psyche: *listening a safe distance away and has a very conflicted expression on his face* Must... not... send... silent command...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 am

*Whip returns the hug graciously, though another thought passes his head*
Whip: ...Then, what about you? Your father's....
*Whip doesn't use the term*
Whip: ...What are you going to do about it? If it hurts too much, you don't have to see it...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Mana: *shakes her head, not looking up from his chest* No, I have to. It might hurt seeing it, but it'll hurt even more if I never do and the questions of "what if?" plague me for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Whip: I understand. Then... I'll stand by your side too.
*Whip's ear swivels just slightly*
Whip: ...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Mana: *feels the movement and looks up at Whip* What is it?
'
Psyche: *running for his life back towards the training room* Crap crap crap crap!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:51 am

*Whip smirks knowingly*
Whip: It's nothing.
*He looks back at Mana, care brimming from his eyes*
Whip: Are you ready to go back? I think they're getting impatient...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 am

Mana: *nods, and suddenly realizes the position that she's in, and sparks fly out in many directions, but none of them hit Whip even though she breaks out of the hug at record time with a flaming face* L-LET'S JUST GO. *rushes on ahead without Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 am

*Whip's face seems red and surprised too, but whilst Mana storms away, his expressions softens a bit, and he smiles to himself. Quickly composing himself for public exposure, he follows after Mana*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 am

*Whip arrives just in time to see Mana sparking with an even brighter red face trying to choke Psyche's laughing face but being held back by Clear and Vita*
Vita: Mana, please!
Clear: I told you that joke was inappropriate, Psyche!
Psyche: *wheezing* I- *a laugh interrupts him, and tears are in his eyes* C-COULDN'T HELP IT! *falls to the floor, laughing*
Mana: YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING FOR LONG YOU PERVERTED PANDA!
Vita: *winces* It was not as bad as it could've been, believe me!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 am

*AU Whip interrupts*
AU Whip: ....Not that a reason is needed, but why are we trying to kill Psyche now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next