Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:47 am

Mana: *is unable to articulate anything coherent, so she continues to wail in sorrow into Whip's comforting embrace*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 am

*Whip continues to rub her head, allowing her to release herself as much as she can*
Whip: ....She loves you, Mana.... They loved you....
*He takes a slight pause*
Whip: ...and I love you. Please don't forget....
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 am

Mana: *her sobbing makes a very rough hitching sound, as if she's catching her breath, and she's stiffened noticeably in Whip's arms, and after a moment, she shakes her head in his chest* N-No... N-No! *breaks away from the hug and her puffy red eyes are still going strong with tears* D-Don't Whip... don't say that... *

curls up into a ball, hiding her face in her knees and holds her ears down with her hands* (her voice is muffled from hiding) Everyone who says that leaves... They die and they leave. *despite her tight hold on herself, a noticeable quiver moves through her* I can't... I can't have you leave...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 am

*Whip squats down to her level and places his hands on the sides of Mana's head*
Whip: ...Mana.... look at me.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am

Mana: *shakes her head, refusing to show her face*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 am

*Whip sighs*
Whip: Mana... please, trust me. I swear, no matter what, I will never leave you. I will never die on you.
*He gets down further to his knees and places his hands on hers, gently guiding them away from her ears*
Whip: I'll always be here with you. Not just until the end. Always. I promise..
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 am

Mana: *her hands are shaking and she pulls her head up from her knees slightly to reveal she's crying again, but shakes her head before hiding it* But you're not invincible... I'm not invincible... What if I'm the one who leaves...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:35 am

Whip: Like Hell.
*Whip's grip on her hands slightly tightens, and he takes his turn hiding his face for a moment*
Whip: I won't... let anything hurt you. Not again. If I have to break every last head that fights against us myself, I swear.... We'll live through this. Together.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:41 am

Mana: *quivers slightly again, as if the sobbing session would begin again, but she looks up at Whip* ...You're gonna get hurt doing that. And we'd sooner lay down our lives for each other than let the other die. How is this supposed to work out, Whip? If... If we're... *her cheeks flush even more from embarrassment* If we became a couple, do you think it'd really be worth the pain if something happened...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:10 am

*Whip meets her eyes with his. A warm-belaying-fiery expression burns in his eyes*
Whip: You're worth any pain... Mana. Besides....
*Whip places one hand on his heart*
Whip: It would... still hurt me... all the same... if something happened to you, no matter what. I couldn't....
*He has to break the lock on Mana's eyes that he held, thoughts too unbearable passing through his mind*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Mana: *moves in for a hug, a natural reflex to whenever her partner's emotionally troubled, but now it holds a need to be hugged in return* ...You can't let yourself die if I die. The same way you wouldn't want me to become an empty body with no soul. *tears drop onto Whip's shoulders but she's not shaking or sobbing anymore, but she still gives a watery laugh* You know, I think I preferred it when we had easy bantering without all this drama... You made me a crybaby again...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm

*He returns the hug in full, chuckling softly as well*
Whip: Don't blame me... No matter how strong you are, even you have a limit~
*He goes quiet for a little bit, and when he starts speaking again, his voice is light, but sincere*
Whip: We both do. So let's make a promise.... never to break them. When we go to save your sister... if the odds aren't in your favour... promise you won't get yourself killed, and I'll promise the same.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

Mana: *seems to think about this and the reality of it all and lets out a breath* I can promise I can try my best. I don't... I don't want to give false hope.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

*Whip stays silent for a few seconds in thought*
Whip: ....I can accept that.
*Whip slowly stands up and offers Mana assistance*
Whip: ...Can you stand?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Mana: *rolls her eyes at the implication but still smiles as she gets up* I'm not fragile, Whip. *moves to go back to the committee room, but pauses, her back to Whip* ...I'm... going to have to think about what I want. Happiness with a chance of despair or longing but with the promise of safety. *looks back to Whip* So... you can wait for me until then, right?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

*Whip seems surprised by the question and seems kind of put off by it*
Whip: ...What kind of question is that?
*Whip starts walking back to the committee room as well*
Whip: Of course I can wait. We've got... more important things to focus on.
*He pauses just a few paces past Mana as well, and though his back is turned to her, his arms make an unmistakable movement towards his forehead*
Whip: Like what we're going to do about your bed hair~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 am

Mana: Bed hair!? *starts pulling at her hair and combing through it* I don't have bed hair! And there would be nothing wrong with it if there was! *despite her words, she's still combing her hair*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 am

*Whip turns to Mana and places his hand gingerly on her head*
Whip: But look, it's too uncontrollable.
*He proceeds to mess it up*
Whip: How is anybody going to take you seriously when your hair sticks up like that~?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 am

Mana: *familiar sparks make their appearance as she goes into "tsun tsun" mode at Whip" WELL HOW DOES ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WITH YOURS!? *attempts to mess his up as well*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:22 am

*Whip takes a few tosses of his bangs and steps back, out of range, before messing with them himself*
Whip: Because it's impossible to look bad with this kind of hair~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:58 am

Mana: *huffs* You're full of it! You're practically bald in comparison to everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 am

*An arrow pierces Whip through the head*
Whip: B-bald...?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:27 am

Mana: *at Whip's sudden weakness, she can't help but laugh* Are you really that obsessed with your hair?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm

*Whip's head leans away from her with a pseudo-pained expression*
Whip: It's not fair to call me out for something I have no control over it would be the same if I made fun of your height....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Mana: *puffs out her cheeks and places her hands on her hips* What's wrong with my height? I'm only like two inches shorter than you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next