Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:19 am

Mana: *kicks him from under the sheets* DON'T SAY SUCH WEIRD THINGS!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:29 am

*Taking the kicks and chuckling at the slight pain, Whip decides to stop teasing the feline and instead drops back onto the bed, arms behind his head in relaxation, and sighs. He still has to adjust to real beds*
Whip: Fine, just for tonight, you can stay under the blanket. But try to get some rest, okay?
*He turns his head one way*
Whip: With all that's happened recently... we can't expect the blessing of a quiet day anymore....
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Mana: *seems to spread out under the blanket, stretching and making a soft pleased sound from the space and comfort* That's a gloomy thought, Whip. It doesn't belong in soft beds like these. *a deep breath from her can be heard, and her next words sound drowsy* Nor do boots, but I'm too tired to bother...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Whip: ....Alright...
*His voice seems to be peacefully drifting as well*
Whip: ....Then how about.... Good night... and.... I love you...
*The last few words barely form, and he subsequently tries to cover them with a pathetically fake yawn*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Mana: *from the fact that her head is now peeking out of the covers and she gives no response to his actions nor words, it's obvious that she's already in dreamland*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 pm

*Whip comprehends her silence, and chuckles to himself. Slowly, he finds himself sliding into unconsciousness as well*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 am

*Later, when not much "time" has passed, Mana suddenly jolts awake, stiffening in the bed with a sharp intake of breath*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 am

*Naturally the light-sleeper, Mana's sudden start shocks Whip awake, causing him to sit up reflexively*
Whip: Mana?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:00 am

Mana: *grabs Whip's hand, whether for comfort or for restraint, the reason is unsure* Whip... Don't... Don't freak out...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 am

*If Mana's goal was to employ Reverse Psychology on the rabbit, it worked*
Whip: Why? What is it!? Is someone here?!
*Holding onto Mana with one hand, his other stumbles blindly for his bokken, not realizing that it is no longer sheathed in its old place*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:21 am

Mana: *sits up to grab Whip to restrain him and she glares at the figure behind them* (venomously) Why... why are you back? To finish the job?

*The hedgehog steps out of the strange shadows, his crimson fur, obsidian wings, and blank eyes unmistakeable*

Kimitsu: I came to talk.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 am

*Whip has to blink the tired from his eyes before he can properly recognize the monstrous hedgehog, and a few more moments before he properly recalls his blinding, unfathomable rage from the night before. The only thing stopping him from charging at the winged hedgehog is his lack of coherent weapon and Mana's restraint*
Whip: Get the hell out. Now.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 am

Mana: *glares ferociously at the demon as well, disregarding the fact that he nearly killed her not too many moments ago* If you know what's good for you, you'll listen to Whip and leave.
Kimitsu: *despite the hostile air, he makes no move to follow their instructions* It's important.
Mana: Important enough to risk you skin over it? *scowls darkly at him* Why the hell should I listen to anything you have to say!? You tried to kill me! In fact, you did!
Kimitsu: The fact that you're alive yelling at me contradicts your words. I knew you wouldn't die from that wound.
Mana: *the fact that the mobian not too far from her nearly stole her life away from her and made her break her promise loosens her tongue with anger, unable to hide the hideous facts she tried to keep from Whip; however, she still wisely keeps a firm lock on her boyfriend* You sliced my torso apart after nearly taking out my arm!!
Kimitsu: *seems unaffected by Mana's words nor his cold deeds, except that he seems irritated by the fact she's not listening* Would you shut up? I know about your connection with Light Gaia, and I knew he wouldn't let you die just like he didn't let Hana die!
Mana: *sucks in a sharp breath* What... what do you know about my sister?
Kimitsu: *his eyes narrow* She's alive, for one thing. And Kirai's after her next.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

*Though he doesn't struggle at all against Mana's grip, his arms subconsciously flex to the point of trembling, reflecting his intense fury that he finds the power to finally mask. His glare, however normal for him, belays a very violent expression as it challenges Kimitsu's*
Whip: Why would you tell us this? Are you gloating? Because if you think you're powerful enough to threaten Mana's sister and get away with it...!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Kimitsu: I'm trying to warn you two to get to her before Kirai does.
Mana: *her grip on Whip tightens in response to his trembling, but her glare at Kimitsu worsens with his words* That's bullshit! Why would you want to do anything to help me? You tried to kill me!
Kimitsu: I did that so Kirai wouldn't get her hands on you, not because I want you dead. If she did manage to take you, she would have done a lot worse than I had. And it's not you I'm trying to help. It's Hana.
Mana: *looks uneasy by his references to her sister, and contemplates all that he's said* ...How do you know my sister anyways? And what does she mean to you?
Kimitsu: *despite having no irises, something about his gaze grows heavy and he turns away* ...I owe her. Let's leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 am

*Whip's face becomes unreadable. Something about Kimitsu's tone with his last sentence seems to almost reaches him*
Whip: ....If you're telling the truth, then you owe us a lot more.
*Whip stands up out of the bed, finally daring to break from Mana's hold, but somehow keeping his patience with him*
Whip: If you want us to believe you, then we're getting the Descendants. They can lock you up, and if this is a trap, then not only will they kill you, but I'll make it my duty to meet you in Hell and beat you down myself.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 am

Kimitsu: *raises an eyebrow at Whip disbelievingly* Like you would simply let them kill me. You'd do it yourself. *scoffs* Not like you could.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 am

*This time, his hand has no trouble finding the new spot for his sword*
Whip: Is that a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Kimitsu: It's the truth. I can't die. Not by your hand, not by the Descendant's, not by old age or starvation or disease. There's only one person who can kill me and you aren't that person.
Mana: *eyes widen slightly at Kimitsu's words* That sounds like...
Kimitsu: *turns his chilling blank stare at the feline* Black Magic.
Mana: But-!
Kimitsu: *the shadows around him begin to move slightly* I have delivered my warning. I'm not giving myself over to the Descendants. Whether or not you believe me is your choice. Hana's in Set's base, and Kirai and I will reach her before the next bloodstorm of the Wastelands. You might want to reach her before then. I'm in no position to stall Kirai's plans more than I already have.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:12 am

Whip: ....
*Whip crosses his arms, possibly to resist the underlying urge to reach for his sword still*
Whip: ...We didn't need you... to tell us to save her. Like Hell anybody is going to stop us from that.
*His eyes make sure to meet Kimitsu's*
Whip: ...and if you ever threaten Mana or her sister again... I will take you as close to death as possible, magic be damned. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Kimitsu: *stares blankly at Whip for a moment before moving closer into the shadows* Whatever.
Mana: *jumps off the bed as if she's ready to run after the hedgehog-bat hyrbid if necessary* Wait! How do you even know Hana?!
Kimitsu: *pauses in his departure, before shaking his head* You don't need to know.
Mana: Like hell I don't need to! She's my sister! And apparently you know her, so-
Kimitsu: We were together.
Mana: *eyes widen in shock, and she's unable to voice any sort of dignified response at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 pm

*Whip, however, has no such problem responding, a blade of snark trying its best not to stand out from the rest of his tone*
Whip: "Were"?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Kimitsu: *eyes narrow in irritation at the rabbit* Not in a romantic sense. But partners. I took care of her after... the Descendants raided your house.
Mana: *has went from shocked to completely floored with the similar scenario* W-W-What?? Then- Then where's my sister!? Why aren't you with her?! And why are you with someone who wants to kill me and my sister!?
Kimitsu: ... *looks away*
Mana: *eyes widen and suddenly she's right next to Kimitsu, grabbing him closer to her by the scruff of his fur* (in a deadly tone) What did you do to my sister?
Kimitsu: *returns her glare with an ominous look and the shadows around him flicker dangerously* (in an equally dark tone) Don't touch me.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Whip: Mana.
*Though he only touches her shoulder lightly, his stern tone can't hide his concern. It's clear that, despite his own anger towards the hedgehog, the memory of Mana's "death" is still clear in his mind*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Mana: *despite knowing better and hearing Whip's warnings, she doesn't let go of the demon and instead her scowl intensifies as her glare does* What did you do to my sister, you bastard!?
Kimitsu: *the shadows around him start to swirl around them as he growls threateningly at her* I'm warning you-!
Mana: *electricity jumps through her hands dangerously in reply, but doesn't harm the hedgehog* Did you hurt her!?
Kimitsu: *continues to glare darkly at the cat*
Mana: What the hell, you bastard! *shoves the hedgehog away in her anger, as if repulsed by touching someone like him* How can you betray a partner's trust like that!?!
Kimitsu: *despite his expression not changing, the shadows around him seem to slow in movement, suggesting he is more affected by Mana's words than he appears* (quietly) ...She wasn't my only partner.
Mana: *some unidentified emotion swirls in her eyes* ...But she was one of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next