Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

*Van catches the ring, but of course, it goes into his inventory*
Van: Oh, th-thanks!
*He starts scrolling through his menu to equip it, but Whip teases him again, having switched back to his normal form*
Whip: Don't get too excited, buddy~ Knights are a second-level class~ You'll need to learn the requirement abilities to get to it~
*Van's ears tilt down slightly as he equips the ring*
Van: ...So, how do I use it?

AU Whip: Combination-!
*AU Whip readies his blade, but Rikku suddenly tinkers with two pieces of equipment, causing the words "Skill Activated: MIX" to appear above her head*
Rikku: You're not going anywhere!
*The product, an intricate-looking capsule, is thrown between the two, and before they can respond, it explodes concussively, casting Slow upon them and leaving the two open*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 am

Tanya: Tap it, and then it's gonna ask you some lame and annoying stuff about who you are and stuff. And then there will be the class options. Since you haven't made started on any besides Artisan, you're gonna have to start with Neutral~ Like, usually, when Players start Life's Symphony, you already start in a class. But if you use the Class Ring, then you have to start out like a baby chao and work from the top~ It's kinda tough, buuuut... *proudly shows off her Class Ring, which holds three other ones* When you've got someone as awesome as me teaching ya, it's no sweat~ *grins slyly at him* Of course... My lessons come with a price~

Mana: *as Slow is cast, she manages to cast one last spell, causing a sign above her to pop up and say <<Ability Activated! Perseverance Durability!>> as a glow of light envelopes her and AU Whip*
Yuffie: *goes in with her weapon, which has changed into a fan-like item labeled Wind Slash, and she smacks both the Princess and the Swordsman together into the air, before performing backhand springs and launching her now-turned Conformer at the two*
Mana: *unable to maneuver well in the air, takes the hit from the shuriken, which ricochets off her and her health and towards AU Whip*

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magician on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 am

Van: P-price?
*Whip pats his pockets, which spout little $0's from them*
Van: I... I haven't got any money....

*AU Whip tries to block, but his slowed motions do nothing to protect from the five-point shuriken as it slices his remaining health clean in half*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 am

Tanya: *grins evilly at Van* Ohhh~ I wasn't talking about money~ I was referring to... a favor~ *her eyes glint in a dangerous light*

Yuffie: *catches the returning Conformer and grins at Rikku* Rikku! Your turn!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm

*Van doesn't respond to this request any better*
Van: Wh-what.. kind of favour?

*Rikku starts running*
Rikku: Got it!
*She hops high into the air to catch up with the duo. Grappling fluidly onto Mana's arm, she tosses Mana, simultaneously swinging over to Whip, whom tries to swing at her, misses, finds himself being grappled, and is, too, thrown in the same direction as Mana. After forcing them to slam into eachother, Rikku drops onto the ground, leaps far above the two, and <<Use>>s a grenade down at them, it blowing up between the two and rocketing Rikku forward and away, letting her land on her feet and giving Yuffie a thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Tanya: *grins* Nii-san and I need a decoy as we steal something~

Yuffie: *grins* Time for the grand finale! Nyuk nyuk~! *a yellow light flashes surrounds her once again, and the words, <<Ability Activated! Doom of the Living!!>> appear above her as she attacks the falling duo, unleashing purple energy with each devastating blow*

*Noticeably, both AU Whip's and Mana's health are in the red zone, but for whatever reason, each hit seems ineffective as the health bar doesn't budge an inch. Eventually, Yuffie ends her slaughterfest with a strong uppercut to the duo before jumping back a distance from them as well as Rikku*

Yuffie: Finish it, Rikku~!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:43 am

Van: ...A decoy?
*Whip puts his hands behind his head casually*
Whip: Yeah, you know, a distraction. A scapegoat~
Van: ...You guys want me to help you with some robbery?
Whip: Oi! Yuffie's in the Robbery Style! I'm Stealth style! >.<

*Rikku nods her head*
Rikku: Leave it to me!
*Rikku becomes bathed in a light, the words <<Ability Activated! Special Sphere Change!>> display. Her current outfit begins to fade as she's dunked deep into a pool of newly-formed water. Very suddenly, she breaks through the surface atop a large, mechanical, beetle-like machine attired in skin-tight blue full-body suit. She beats on the machine a few times, and <<Skill Activated: Vajra>> appears*
Rikku: Say goodnight!
*The machine leaps high into the air and reveals two giant cannons. The cannons charge a powerful amount of energy, which shortly and brightly unleashes upon the two, causing a sizable explosion upon impact. The machine, and Rikku's outfit, both disappear shortly after the attack*

Last edited by Whip on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Tanya: *grins unrepentantly* Yuuuup~!

*Both AU Whip and Mana's health scrape dangerously near the end of the bar, but miraculously, it hangs on to what seems to be 1 HP. Mana groans weakly as she struggles to get off the floor*

Yuffie: Ehhhhh!? You're still alive after that?!
Mana: *gives a weak grin at the two* It... is in my nature... to be a nuisance, after all...~ Speaking of which...~ *weakly raises her tome slightly* Whip, I believe... you have an ability as well...?
Yuffie: *whips out her shuriken again* No no no! You guys can't-

*Mana's book glows, and wordlessly, she casts a Stop spell on the two*

Mana: I will follow up... after you. *she gives a pretty good impression of her counterpart's cocky smirk*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:30 am

*Van admires the ring in thought as he considers-*
Van: No thanks.
*Whip stumbles*
Whip: Wh-what?
Van: I don't want to help you steal anything. I'll get by on learning myself~
*Whip mouths several different words, though his breath doesn't find a way of vocalizing most of them*
Whip: Y-you can't just say no! After all the help we gave you-!
Van: I'm supposed to believe you crafted this ring fairly?
Whip: ...
Van: I appreciate it, but I'm not a Thief, class or otherwise. Even if I wouldn't be directly stealing, it still seems wrong.
*Whip rubs the bridge of his nose*
Whip: Van, buddy. It's a game. We're supposed to steal stuff!
Van: ...Like Yuffie when she took your food earlier?
*Whip, in shock, starts patting his pockets, unable to read the menu of items in front of him*

*AU Whip manages to struggle up, half-surprised to see himself still able to fight, and half-impressed by Mana's quick maneuvering*
AU Whip: ...I see the family resemblance now...
*Whip adjusts his sword, and then holds it up above his head like a rod in a storm. The words <<Ability Activated!: Beserker Soul!>> appear*
AU Whip: Very well then. Let's finish this.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:49 am

Tanya: *for a delayed moment, Tanya just blinks nonchalantly at him, as if expecting him to be joking; however, upon realizing his seriousness, she goes ballistic and begins beating on his head with her fists* YOU JERK! I KNEW BOYS WERE WORTHLESS! THEY'RE SO PATHETIC AND LAME AND YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT AND- *suddenly, Tanya has the Class Ring back and begins stalking off, dragging Whip* COME ON NII-SAN! WE'LL GET THAT CHAOS EMERALD ON OUR OWN!

Mana: You will have to pardon me for my lack of extravagance in my abilities~

<<Ability Activated!! Healer's Wish!>>

*Mana holds out her wand, and begins to spin it, and sparkles of energy are released from the wand, filling up AU Whip's health bar as well as hers completely to the brim, making Rikku and Yuffie's assault all for naught. Notably, despite the Stop spell, Yuffie's countenance becomes indignant. Mana smiles angelically at her and looks at AU Whip with mischief in her eyes*

Mana: You lead, I will support.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 am

*Van is shocked by the sudden offense*
Van: Wh-what? Wait! did you say Chaos Emerald?
*Van starts chasing after them*

*AU Whip adjusts his shoulders appreciatively of Mana's spell*
AU Whip: ...Just try not to blink.
*He takes off in a sharp burst with his sword firmly in hand, glowing a crimson aura as he rushes through the two thieves, once, again, and again, and then he begins to blaze around them in a circle, building up speed and quickly barraging them from all sides*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

Tanya: *turns a scary angry face on the following Van, nearly foaming at the mouth in anger when she looks at him* WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

Mana: *casts a Lightning spell in an attempt to help AU Whip out, but at that moment, their own Combo Gauge fills and activates without their command, and her Lightning spell is applied to the rabbit's sword, giving it extra damage with each blow he deals; the Princess's eyes widen slightly, before smiling wryly to herself* Looks like my counterpart is still supporting him no matter where she is.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am

*Van flinches at the ravenous display. Whip, taking pity on the spiny guy, walks up to him and shrugs his shoulders*
Whip: I think he wants to apologize.
Van: A-apologize?
Whip: Yeah. For being a big, stinky, stupid boy and selfishly turning down a little girl in need~
*Whip is clearly enjoying this, but Van doesn't object*
Whip: He probably wants to help us pull that Emerald now too, to make up for being such a jerk~
Van: Y-yeah... something like that... Aren't you a boy too though?

*Feeling the familiar rush of electricity, AU Whip finds the stamina to continue circling them, the static from his sword building up and causing random flashes of lightning to strike in the center of his self-produced circle. After a while, he stops circling and runs off in a direction, before turning around*
AU Whip: This is it!
*AU Whip charges forward and, with full momentum, cuts through both Yuffie and Rikku with a powerful blow. The sound of thunder echos behind him*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Tanya: *seems to have calmed down but has a look of self-righteous anger on her face that's directed towards Van* Well, ob-vi-ous-ly. *crosses her arms and closes her eyes, putting her nose into the air* Well? You want to apologize? I'm waaaaitiiing.

*Yuffie's health gauge falls to zero, and the poor girl collapses in exhaustion*

Victory of the Battle Goes to Player: AU WHIP and Player: MANA!!

*The familiar victory fanfare from earlier is heard, and Mana and AU Whip's statuses pop up, revealing the significant amount of experience was earned for the both of them, resulting in quite a few levels earned for AU Whip and two for Mana, who gains a look of evil excitement for a fleeting moment before approaching the three*

Mana: *performs her customary curtsey towards the rabbit* Thank you for your assistance in battle~ *looks two the two beaten girls and goes through her inventory to retrieve two <<Elixir>>s and applies it to the both of them*
Yuffie: *stirs awake, but seems woozy from the whole event* Urrrrrgh... The Great Ninja Yuffie needs a Tranquilizer, stat....
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 am

*Van scratches the back of his head exasperatedly, but complies to Tanya's request*
Van: ...I'm sorry Tanya. I didn't mean to be ungrateful for your help.
*Van bows*
Van: If you'll still have me, I'd love to assist you.

*Rikku sprawls on the floor*
Rikku: Owie owie owie!
*She props up into a sitting position, rubbing her back in pain*
Rikku: That really hurt, you know!
*AU Whip sheathes his blade*
AU Whip: I believe that spells victory for us. My alternate and the other Tanya are free to leave with us now.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Tanya: *gives Van an appraising look, but repeats her earlier gesture of turning her nose into the air haughtily* Fine. Just don't mess up. *grins excitedly and jumps onto Whip's head* Nii-san! To the secret base!

Mana: Moreover...~ *mischievously, she extends her hand unexpectedly to Yuffie* I believe we have won your Materia, Miss Yuffie~
Yuffie: *freezes and pales for a moment, before looking at Rikku, horrified* RIKKU!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Whip: We're off~!
*Whip takes off*
Van: Wh-wait! I can't run that... fast...
*Van sighs and follows after*

*Rikku scatches her cheek nervously*
Rikku: Hahah... I didn't expect us to lose, but I guess we have to give what was promised...
*Rikku wipes her hand past Yuffie and pulls a bag from her inventory, titled <<Materia>>*
Rikku: Don't feel so bad Yuffie. At least you can go to the Mako Mines and get more later... I just lost my only team mates!
*Rikku off-handedly tosses the bag at Mana*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Yuffie: *has gained a cartoonish look and has a waterfall of tears falling from both her closed eyes and pouting expression* But it took me for-ev-er to master my Bolt... And couldn't you always get your cousin to join your team?

Mana: *as Yuffie and Rikku chat, she looks through the given materia, but after a moment, she hands the bag to AU Whip* For you.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Rikku: Yunie? I don't think she'd want to help me.... she's still playing Summoner....
*Rikku puts her hands on her hips*
Rikku: Maybe I can get you-know-who to help out...

*AU Whip holds the bag in his hands, looking down at it with an expression as close to shocked as he can pull off*
AU Whip: What? But... why?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Yuffie: *waves the idea off* Keh! If Yuna's still playing Summoner then no doubt he's playing Guardian~ *her expression turns pouting* At least they got their act together. Chocobo head can't get his head on straight and still won't make up his mind about Teef. Not that his head was even on straight on the first place, but whatever~

Mana: *smiles at his shocked expression* In all honesty, I am under the impression that you did most of the work during this battle. Moreover, I already possess magic capabilities. Materia is somewhat redundant for someone such as myself. *tilts her head as her smile turns into a playful smirk* I still expect you to share these possessions with our other teammates. Van seemed to have taken an interest in it, but... *a mischievous twinkle lights up her eyes* Perhaps it might interest Mana as well~?

[With the Others]
Tanya: *perks up from Whip's head* Ne, ne~! We're here! *launches off Whip's shoulder high into the air, catching a vine that she swings on, pumping her legs to get momentum before catapulting herself higher and disappears into the trees* (her voice sounds distant) C'mon Nii-san! Van! Don't be such slowpokes~!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:17 pm

*Rikku blows wind out of her mouth*
Rikku: Those two are too busy leveling up their <<Hugs and Kisses>> skill to actually get anything done.
*Rikku fakes a throwing-up sound, and then sighs*
Rikku: I guess neither of us has anyone to team up with, huh...?

*AU Whip contemplates the thought for a second, before realizing what he was doing and turning his head away from her*
AU Whip: W-why would she be interested? She can use magic as well, you know...

Whip: Right behind you Tanya~!
Van: W-wait!
*Van reaches out his hand*
Van: I-I can't do any of that!
Whip: What?
*Whip looks up into the trees*
Whip: Ooooh... yeah, you Artisans don't really get many agility bonuses, huh?
*Whip cracks his hands*
Whip: No worries though, Van. I did happen to take a few levels in Robbery Style after all~
*Whip walks up behind a confused and slightly concerned Van, before the words <<Skill Activated! Throw!>> appearing over his head*
Van: W-Wait! Wha-
*Whip picks Van up like he weighs nothing at all and throws him, far into the trees right behind Tanya's impromptu path. Van's screams mirror his discomfort with being made into a living football*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Yuffie: *her eyes brighten with an idea and she looks at Rikku with a devious grin* ...Heeeeey...

Mana: But she was assigned to the Brawler's Class, was she not? She will not be able to access magic easily until she obtains the Magician Class.

*Van finds himself thrown onto a wooden disk that is built into the tree, a grinning Tanya looking down at him*
Tanya: You made it! Welcome to our humble abode, Weaksauce~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:42 pm

*Rikku catches Yuffie's grin*
Rikku: ...What are you-
*The lightbulb goes off in her head*
Rikku: Aaahhaa~ Are you thinking what I think you're thinking, huuuh~?

*AU Whip jiggles the materia a bit*
AU Whip: ... I suppose she could use them...
*AU Whip stores the materia away and gives a matter-of-fact expression*
AU Whip: ...But I'm only doing this to help her, understand? It's not like I think she would like them or anything,... it's just necessary...

*Van dizzily picks himself up and shakes his head. He looks around at the platform and blinks*
Van: ...You live in a tree?
Whip: It was my idea.
*Van jumps from Whip's sudden appearance*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Yuffie: If you're thinking world domination, then maaaybeee~ *her eyes glint dangerously*

Mana: *is obviously fighting laughter* And for Van as well, yes? After all, he might take interest to the materia as well, would you not think~?

Tanya: *sticks her tongue out at Van* For an artist, you're pretty stupid if you don't see the big picture~! *gestures outwards, and it shows that the whole treetops were filled with tiny mini wooden discs, some wider than others that allow for easy access and comfort* Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Trees~ *she grins at the silly reference she makes, obviously not going by the official name or their base*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 pm

*Rikku becomes synergized with energy, punching the air and hopping in place*
Rikku: Yeah! Yeah! It'll be the dream team nobody imagined they'd see!
*She dramatically points one finger into the sky*
Rikku: They'd better watch out for Team Rikku, Thief Extraordinaires!

AU Whip: What? Oh, yeah, him too...
*Van is clearly an afterthought to AU Whip*

Van: ...Whoooaaa....
*Van's eyes absorb the hidden home, awestruck and amazed*
Van: This place is-
Whip: Awesome? Amazing? Axtravegant~?
Van: I-
*Van blinks, confused by Whip's last word, but nonetheless, is impressed*
Van: Did you two find this place on your own?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next