Anime4evea 2.0

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:41 pm

*AU Whip lightheartedly chuckles about it and drops Whip, whom pouts but jumps back up to his feet quickly*
Whip: "As if it's anything I haven't seen before."

*Van shakes his head, and his tail absently flits around to play with the chao*
Van: "Yeah, everyone's fine. We had some trouble, but we're all good."
*Van stands up completely, but his tail stays low to be with the chao*
Van: "Tikal, do you mind bringing me to King Tempest and Queen Terra? I have something for them."

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Mana: *utilizes a death glare at Whip as they exit the save point*

Chao: *excitedly follow and play with the tail*
Tikal: *her eyebrows knit in concern slightly at the thought of the King and Queen, but she nods* Yes, I would be more than willing to. *looks towards the exit* Hopefully they are not busy with war preparations however...

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 pm

*AU Whip blocks his eyes from the sunlight for a moment, but he silently basks in the artificial sunlight nonetheless. Whip does so as well, but less gracefully as he falls onto his back and lets the sunrays hit him*
Whip: "Nyaaaaao~ Alright... It's easy going from here guys~"
AU Whip: "Is that right."
Whip: "Yeah, it is~ We know where our friends are, we have a direct path, and nothing can get in our way now~"

Van: "So... they're going through with the war after all..."
*Van seems a bit disappointed*
Van: "I hope we can at least collect the rest Chaos Emeralds and find everyone before the war goes too far..."

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Mana: *frowns* Whip, do you honestly know not how to keep your mouth shut? You will honestly provoke Murphy if you keep this up.

Tikal: *shakes head, concernedly* The Kingdom of Arcana is only preparing to defend itself. We have no intention of fighting a war we have no need to. *her worry deepens on her expression* However... We did receive grim news that groups of Alchemists and soldiers are heading our way. And there seems to be some rising tension with the DWMA...

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Whip: "Psh! What are the odds that Hana programmed in a karma feature?"
*Whip kicks up to his feet and cracks his back*
Whip: "Let's get going, yeah? The sooner we get there, the sooner I get to level up faster than you~"
*He pulls down his eyelid and sticks out his tongue*

*Van hums with concern, his thoughts certainly flickering to other people. He shakes his head, however, and tries to push them away*
Van: "I guess... there's nothing we can do about it for now. Can you bring me to Mana's parents now?"

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Mana: *gains a dark and twisted expression as she opens her menu and turns it to Whip, which shows that she's now 4 levels higher than him* I believe you have much work to do now.

Tikal: *seems startled* Ah! Yes, of course! *quickly starts making her way towards the door, which implies Van is to follow her* Forgive me, I was distracted...
Chao: *one of the chao hangs onto Van's tail*

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:51 pm

*Whip squeaks in surprise, but regains his audacity rather quickly*
Whip: "THAT JUST MEANS I'D BETTER GET A HEAD START!"
*With that, Whip takes off running ahead of the group*
AU Whip: "Wait! You idiot!"

*Van seems to feel horrifically mortified that he would ever dare to rush Tikal in any way possible. He proceeds to take his own life as atonement for his sins. start as much as Tikal does, but follows her promptly, apparently unaware of the chao on his tail*
Van: "It's okay, I can understand what kind of concern must be on everyone within the kingdom..."

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:12 pm

*Whip, however, seems to have the right idea, as Tanya is hooting as he joins her way ahead of the other two mobians in the mountains*
Tanya: Hurry up slowpokes! Or else we'll take the good monsters from ya!
Mana: *grins and dashes after them, leaving AU Whip behind* How can that happen if I am the one who will dole out the final blow~?!

Chao: *makes chao giggling sounds as it hangs from his tail and plays with the spiky hair on it*
Tikal: *frowns, maneuvering* Yes... The knights are currently readying for war, and that is putting a strain on--
*Tikal turns the corner and bumps into a pink hedgehog who catches her*
: Whoa! Tikal, be careful!
Tikal: *reorients herself, looking bashful* Ah, I'm sorry Amy! ^v^;
Amy: *laughs* It's okay~ *shakes a finger at her playfully as she winks* You must've been in a rush if you didn't see me coming~ *notices Van* Who's this?
Tikal: This is Van. He's, ah... *her expression grows uncomfortable* A friend of... the princess.
Amy: *her happy smile wilts at the mention* Ah... Mana's friend, huh...? *hesitates only for a moment, before extending a hand to him with a friendly smile* My name is Amy! Amy Rose~

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:31 pm

*AU Whip touches his forehead and shakes incredulously. He gives a small laugh, and then takes off with the rest of the group. Whip, meanwhile, starts ducking foreward and running next to Tanya in a rivalry*
Whip: "First one there get's the next <<Legendary>> class equipment we run into!"

*Van notes Amy's pretty lackluster enthusiasm as she meets him, but he files this away for the moment and meets her hand shake and giving a nervous smile of his own*
Van: "Van... uh... Just Van. It's nice to meet you Amy."
*Van gives a bow low enough that the chao on his tail is raised visibly over him*

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Mana: *raises an eyebrow* Oh? Is there such a thing~?
Tanya: Oh yeah~! There's some fancy stuff like special swords and wands. c:
Mana: *appears interested* Oh~ If such is the case, then it will be mine~ c:< *impressively, she sprints off extremely quickly, suggesting she's been working on her running abilities in the castle*
Tanya: *cackles and rushes off ahead in front of Whip*

*Tikal and Amy are startled, but Amy begins giggling and Tikal puts her hands on her hips scoldingly*
Tikal: Mickey! You're not supposed to leave the chao garden!
Mickey: *giggles with a huge grin* Chao~!

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Whip: "O-OI!"
*Just as Whip pours on the speed, AU Whip dashes ahead of him as well, much to his surprise*
Whip: "I REFUSE TO BE LEFT BEHIND!"
*He ducks his head down even further and tries to reach the maximum of his speed. Just as he does this, however, heavy earth-shaking stomps follow behind him. He turns his head and looks over his shoulder, only to see a black void, broken up by jagged white teeth each the size of his head. Both his and the void's paces slow, until Whip stands still, hypnotically gazing in to the moist darkness with his ears parted and low*
Whip: "..."
*The void pulls back, revealing a rough, scaly snout that releases a bone-rattling roar, blowing back Whip's loose hangings as he remains unchanged. As soon as the roar finishes, Whip twists and runs with his arms flailing behind him, screaming at the top of his lungs not dissimilarly to an opera singer while the giant monstrous reptilian creature stomps after him*

*Van pokes up curiously, and then notes the chao on his tail. He turns to reach for it, but his tail eludes him, so he starts spinning in an attempt to catch it. After a while of swinging the chao around, he stop and lets his tail come to him, where he plucks Mickey up from his tail and holds him in the air*
Van: "Gotcha little guy!"

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:30 pm

*Suddenly, a huge blast impacts the monster in the face, and Tanya can be seen holding a smoking canon*
Tanya: THAT DOESN'T COUNT NII-SAN! D<
Mana: *rushes forward and jumps into the air, twirling as her wand lights up* <<Thundara>>!!!
*She unleashes a huge blast of electricity on the monster as it's down, and she lands on the ground next to Whip, wand ready*

Mickey: *cheers in his grasp* Chaaao~!
Amy and Tikal: *giggle at Van*
Tikal: It seems that he wants to be your chao~

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:36 pm

*Whip stumbles and lands on his bum as Mana flutters to his side, and in the next instant, AU Whip's black flash darts into the monster, throwing several cuts at it and then backing off as is reorients itself*
AU Whip: "It's hide is tough."
Whip: "Then I guess you guys should sit back and let someone with piercing weapons take the lead~!"
*Whip hops up and runs at the reptile head-on, reaching from his inventory and pulling out his weapon. As he jumps and runs into the enemy to slash, he realizes a moment too late that he is not holding his preferred kunai, but instead, the small back-up claw, which scrapes harmlessly against the monster's head*
Whip: "..."
*His expression matches what he appears ready to do. The monster swings around and smacks him with its tail, tossing him straight at Tanya, and then opens its jaw and spews fire towards Mana like a small rocket*

*Van looks at Mickey with a curious expression*
Van: "My chao, huh? Can I do that? Also I'm not totally sure I know what a chao is..."
*Despite this, he jostles the chao up and down playfully*

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:45 pm

*Tanya flies back with an oof, before shoving the orange rabbit off of her*
Tanya: Stop getting in my way, Nii-san! >O<
Mana: *spins her wand as another spell activates* Protect! *a barrier shields her from the fire, but it quickly lessens in its shine, indicating its growing weakness*

Tikal: *smiles at the care Van gives it before looking to Amy* Amy, we will be going off to see the King and Queen. Would you like to join us?
Amy: *nods, smiling brightly* Sure, why not~?

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 am

*Whip flails as he's thrown off of Tanya's body, trying to get to his feet. The monster lets up on its breath, but then suddenly slams down one giant powerful claw against her waning shield. AU Whip slashes against it repeatedly, but his attacks against its skin seem to be in vain*

Van: "Great~ The more the merrier~"
*Van sets Mickey down and then nods to Tikal*
Van: "Lead the way~"

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 am

Mana: *the shield breaks at the impact, and although she's sent stumbling backwards, her health dips less than it would have if she hadn't had the shield*
Tanya: *comes charging in with a battle hammer with spikes on it as she dashes to the monster's side to slam it with the hammer*

Mickey: *latches onto Van's tail once again happily*
Tikal: *giggles but then leads Van until they reach a room with giant doors*
Amy: You know, I think the Queen is onto something when she says the King likes flare.
Tikal: *smiles* She often very aware of the King's quirks, yes. *turns to Van* Would you like to do the honor?
Amy: The door will recognize you as the guest that wishes to speak with the King and Queen.

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:01 am

*The monster roars out in pain, but just above it appear two long, green health meters. The first of the meters cuts down a bit, but this attack angers it as it twists and breathes more fire at Tanya in retribution*

*Van considers his past experiences with the King and Queen*
Van: "...M-maybe that's not such a good idea..."
*Despite his hesitant chuckling, however, he decides to give the door a couple of knocks and awaits his fate*

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:25 am

Tanya: *leaps out of the way and lands near Whip* Nii-san! Do you not have your kunai anymore?!
Mana: *a blue circle appears above her hand* Power of the stout arms that tears heaven... *brings the circle in front of her* <<Arms>>!
*The three members gain a strength increase, as noted by the corner of their screens and the rush of power that swells within them*
Mana: Now is the time to attack!

*There is brief pause after Van knocks, but suddenly the doors are thrust open rapidly as Tempest and Terra close on Van quickly*

Terra: Van!?
Tempest: Where's Mana?!
Terra: Is she alright?!

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magician on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:48 am

Whip: "My knife broke earlier! But like heck am I staying out of this fight and leaving all the EXP to you guys!"
*Whip removes his glove, revealing a ring on his finger. With a small radial swipe, his class switches, and his outfit changes. His gloves become bulkier, his ears tie down much lower than before in a vague dolphin tail tie, and while he continues to don shorts, they are accompanied by an incredibly short skirt A VERY LONG AND WIDE BELT and thick black boots that nearly rise to his knees*

Class Change detected. Player: WHIP has changed from THIEF CLASS to BRAWLER CLASS.

*Empowered by Mana's spell and energized by the class change, Whip takes off after the monster full-throttle. AU Whip neither noticed nor cares that his alternate had a dramatic shift in capabilities, and instead seems to be glad that his attacks are now causing damage as he preoccupies himself with careful slashes at the monster. He noticeably dodges many swipes and takes potshots of his own, but shows much more caution in his style than is usual. The monster becomes sick of things, however, and slams its tail into the ground, causing the alternate rabbit to stumble in a short daze, wherein it swoops its head in to try and bite him*

*Van shrinks back in response to their sudden barrage, but he waves his hands to dispel their concerns*
Van: "Mana's alright! She's fine. We would never let anything bad happen to her."
*Van regains some courage and nods*
Van: "I promised, didn't I? She's still safe. We almost lost Whip, but otherwise..."

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 am

Tanya: *jumps in front of AU Whip and releases a blast of her canon straight into the monster's mouth*
Mana: *approaching from back and creates an ice lance from magic that she sends straight at the monster's neck when it reels back from Tanya's attack*

*Tempest and Terra seem relieved from Van's words, and Terra moves aside as Tempest turns to head back into the room*
Tempest: You should come inside then. We can exchange stories there.
Terra: *nods to Amy and Tikal* And welcome you two, as well.
*Tikal and Amy curtsy to the Queen as they follow her inside*

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am

*All the powered hits to the monster leave it screeching through the air before it falls, faster and faster, and collapses against the ground in a rumbling crash. Its corpse shatters into many digitial shards, and Whip's running punch is cut unexpectedly short because of it*
AU Whip: "Whoa.... Th-thank you, Tanya!
*Whip grumbles into the dirt where his face is now a part of*

*Van bows graciously and enters the room alongside the girls, more comfortable with them there than if he'd been alone*

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:59 am

Tanya: *grins hugely* No problem!
Mana: *takes off her hat and wipes off some sweat on her forehead, smiling* That was an excellent first battle, if I do say so myself~! ^w^

*The doors close behind Van and Tempest is sitting down at a table with a map laid out on it*
Tempest: *eyeing the map intensely*
Terra: *sits down next to Tempest* Please sit~
*the girls take their seats and look at Van*
Terra: So what brings you back here, Van?

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 am

*Before they can congratulate themselves further, however, the game pre-empts them by giving a congratulations of its own to Mana*

SUCCESS!

You landed the final blow and have slain the foul creature: Adamantortise
From its corpse, you managed to salvage:

• Raw Adamantine x2
  • Crystal Robe x1 (Adamantine)

Do you accept these spoils? YES O NO O

*Van looks startled upon being addressed, but he takes his seat as prompted*
Van: "Well, we did promise you something else as well, if I recall correctly. Besides Mana's safety...!"
*Van sifts through his inventory and pops out both of the current Chaos Emeralds. He tries to show them both off excitedly, but his fingers slip and he nearly drops one. He stumbles and manages to catch it, before setting them both down on the table with rosy cheeks*
Van: "Ah, um, here. We've managed to collect two of the Chaos Emeralds already."

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:31 am

Mana: *eyes sparkle in delight about the new items as she happily clicks the green circle* New items...~
Tanya: *looks over her shoulder* Oh cool~! That robe has killer defense Mana! *grins at Mana playfully* And you can give the <<Adamantine >> to your boyfriend to use for crafting~
Mana: *pouts at Tanya's words* I would remind you that Van is not my boyfriend, but trying to convince you is rather impossible.

*Tempest and Terra seem surprised at the retrieval*
Terra: Two emeralds already?
Tempest: *looks at Van, a bit impressed* Where did you manage to retrieve these from?

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:39 am

*Whip seems jealous of the robe, but joins in on the teasing as payback*
Whip: "Sounds to me like she's given up on fighting her emotions~"

Van: "Well, one of our friends already had the first one, and then we intervened between Shadow of the Black Knights and a prince of some kind to get the second~"
*Van stops to think for a moment*
Van: "...I guess... I should tell you two about the Homonki- er, Homon...cu...lous, right, that attacked us as well..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: