Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:15 pm

*Whip, either out of fear or respect, quietly grips Tanya's hand tightly. The fog seems to clear for a foot or two around Mana... before rushing violently back into her. With the tsunami of mist crashing into Mana comes sudden volts of electricity, which blast throughher with a shocking force*

*Van grins at Tikal's encouraging words thankfully*
Van: "Thank you, Tikal. The best for us to do is keep protecting her as we have, then. Maybe better. Definitely not less or worse--"
*He shuts himself up with a nervous laughter*
Van: "I think you get it..."
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:24 am

Mana: *cries out in pain as she's sent flying back*
Tanya: *tugs Whip along as she runs to the fallen feline* Mana!

Tikal: *giggles a little bit*
Amy: Hey Van, what's your relationship with the Princess?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 am

Whip: "Tanya!"
*Whip grabs Tanya and pulls her back just in time, as a hooked tail rips through the air between the younger rabbit and her feline sister, barely missing Tanya by the tips of her eyelashes. The tail, sunk into the ground, tugs for only a second, and then rips free of the coarse mountain-range soil and begins to coil around the injured Mana*

Van: "My what?"
*He swallows heavily at the question, trying not to take it the wrong right way*
Van: "W-we're friends, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Mana: *eyes widen in surprise, but then she blinks with a realization before becoming determined* Be extremely cautious! *she doesn't make any effort to escape the coiling grasp*

Amy: *eyes widen and they sparkle with hope* (almost breathless) You like her... *suddenly shakes him by the shoulders* Van, if you like her, you have to tell her!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Whip: "Mana what're you-!?"
*The tail clasps around her like a cracking whip, squeezing her with a vicegrip and threatening to pull her away in an instant. Despite this, Whip remains held onto Tanya's hand unyieldingly*

*Vann seems dizzy from her shakes and disconcerted from her prompting*
Van: "I-I can't- I mean I don't-! I mean-!!"
*He slowly begins to lose himself to the red steam emitting from his face*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Mana: *winces as her health lowers a bit, but she still seems determined to be taken by the creature* I will find Whip!
Tanya: *her face lights up with understanding and determination* Then we'll fight from the ground!

Amy: *seems a little desperate as she urges Van* You have to! If there's even a chance of her liking you back, you can't let her get married to Sonic! If the Princess doesn't want to she shouldn't have to marry him!
Tikal: *seems a bit concerned by the turn of events* Amy, is this truly for Mana's feelings or...?
Amy: *doesn't acknowledge that question as she continues to burn Van with her pleading stare*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Whip: "We'll what!?"
*With a sweeping blow, the tail knocks back Whip and Tanya while ensnaring Mana into the blinding white void. The clouds shift around the feline like heavy, sticky walls that press against her as she rushes by, until finally, the clouds give way... to a bright, beady, bloodred iris and pupil staring back at her, as large as the princess stands tall*

Van: "W-wait a minute.... Amy?"
*Van looks at her analytically*
Van: "Sir Sonic and Mana mentioned you before, I think... You're the-... Uh..."
*Van suddenly turns away nervously, having almost slipped something rude*
Van: "I heard from them that you're not... very happy about the marriage between Sir Sonic and the princess..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 am

Mana: *shivers from the stare, but then activates a spell against its tail* Fira! *shoots the joint of the tail*

Tanya: *somersaults after the hit, and pulls out a bazooka, and seems to be focused on looking for a target*

Amy: *her eyes grow sad and she shakes her head, looking downwards* I... I've loved Sonic all my life, so no, I'm not happy about this marriage. *seems rather upset as she looks back at Van* But what makes me more upset is the idea of people getting married when they're not even in love! If Sonic was in love with Mana, I-- *her expression grows extremely pained* --I would let him go. And maybe if Mana was in love with Sonic, I wouldn't be too upset about it!

*shakes her head* But he only reason why Sonic and Mana are getting married is because Sonic was the one who saved her when she arrived, and the Queen thought she was giving Sonic the highest honor by offering her daughter's hand.

*she grabs his hands gently as she looks at him pleadingly* So please, Van. If not telling Mana how you feel about her, then maybe you can convince her to see about stopping this arranged marriage. I don't think this is how she'll find happiness, and if she doesn't want to get married, then she's the one with the power to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 am

*The constriction of the tail loosens with the attack, but a high, piercing wail screeches through the misty cloud. Though she wouldn't be able to see it, the air begins to flail as an assumedly large figure endeavors erratically somewhere in the haze. As it pains, however, static begins to build within the mist again, all around the princess once more*

Van: "Amy..."
*He closes his eyes for a few seconds, his brow wrinkled in thought*
Van: "It's true that I care about Mana a lot, but I also don't think it's my place to tell her not to marry Sonic. She's... a complex person, with fears and worries that outstrip even things like this marriage, and while I might not understand everything that goes through her mind, I know that she's mature enough to understand the consequences to everything she does."
*He pauses, and then opens his eyes and gives an empathetic look to Amy*
Van: "I'll talk to her. I want to know what she thinks, too. But... if she gives me a good enough answer, then there's nothing I can do Amy. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:43 am

Mana: (yelling) Whiiiiip! Where are you!? *her wand lights up again* Thundara!!! *lightning cracks down on the monster*

Tanya: *sees the crack of lightning and shoots a volley at the center of the area*

Amy: *nods, and a small but grateful smile appears on her face* Thank you, Van. *her grin becomes a bit teasing* It's nice to see someone cares so much about our princess~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:06 pm

*For a moment, it appears as if the monster didn't even react to the electric attack. However, when Tanya's barrage explodes around the beast, the mist is blown aside by the impressive explosion. In its place, Mana, several feet away from Whip and Tanya, are shown the sight of a horrifically large creature several times their sizes. Its avian appearance is aided by large wings that could cover the entire group if need be and a coat of ivory white plumes, and it's short, sharp beak glimmers in the new light of the sun while it's tail is more snake-like in appearance than the otherwise predatory bird would show.
The most defining feature, however, is the exposed ribcage which, while not particularly gory by any stretch, has the ribs themselves protruding out like solid tendrils. Within the center, however, lies AU Whip, apparently unconscious and strapped by the bones against the beast's chest. With a clear line of sight, it's three health bars become apparent, and while the upper-most health bar appears damaged, the monster tightens its grip on AU Whip, which apparently damages him greatly and reduces his yellow health bar into the red zone, simultaneously recovering the small damage it recieved from the barrage*

Whip: "WH-WHAT THE-!? WHAT THE HE-HECK IS-!?!?"
*The monster seems to notice the mist's disappearance and unleashes its wings, billowing a strong gust that paradoxically ushers in another wave of haze around everyone*

*Van's face brightens again, though he doesn't do much beyond grumbling to deny it*
Van: "I guess I should really be on my way though. Knowing my team, they've probably made it to the other save point by now."
*He bows to Tanya and Amy once again*
Van: "Thank you both, for all the help you've given me~"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Mana: Whip!
Tanya: WHAT!? THIS IS BULLCRAP! A FREAKIN' NEBULARIS!?!? WITH IT'S STUPID ILLEGAL REGENERATING CHEAT!!?!?! *lets out a roar of anger as she switches to what looks like several sharp and pointy weapons that surround her in the shapes of wings* FINE, IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA BE, THEN I WILL SHOW NO MERCY!
Ability Activated! <<Raging Tornado>>

*Tanya's weapons spiral all into the air and rapidly and create strong gusts of winds that bat the fog away like paper. The Nebularis is revealed and Tanya gestures with her hands for the weapons to slash away at the Nebularis and it aims primarily for the wings and tail. Mana takes advantage of the Nebularis's weakness and grabs a sword that's flying in the sky and uses it to slash herself free, and she jumps towards the ribcage, attempting to hack away at it while she hangs on*

Mana: Whip! *slash* This is no time for a restful slumber! *continues slashing* Wake up you idiot!

Amy and Tikal: *nod*
Amy: Good luck on your journey, Van!
Tikal: And please take good care of Mickey~
Mickey: *pokes out of Van's spines* Chaaaa~ =w=
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:38 pm

*The Nebularis covers itself defensively with its wings, it's health meter scratching down with each strike that Tanya's weapon squall. It's tail engages the attack directly, deflecting the blows as they try to affect it, and because its limbs are disposed of, it does little to stop Mana. AU Whip's prison of bones cracks under her assault, and he slowly begins to stir with a confused murmur. However, even with the mist blown away, the loud crackling of lightning still generates around Mana, threatening to strike her once a-*
Whip: "NYAAAAAH~!"
*Whip, apparently riding one of the wings of weapons that Tanya strikes the monster witch, leaps forward and delivers a kick to the beast's head, making it stumble a bit. Though Whip lands in a crumple on the floor, the shock is enough to rattle AU Whip loose, who falls to the ground at an alarming rate, his health sinking into the final inches of red. Angered by Tanya's attack, the creature's beak releases a charged bolt of lightning towards the raging rabbit*

Van: "Thank you!"
*Van shakes the chao loose of his spikes and catches him in his arms*
Van: "Say 'goodbye' Mickey~"

Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Mana: *jumps downwards after AU Whip, pulling out a super potion that she all but shoves its contents down his throat, and when they get dangerously close to the ground, she casts another spell* Watera! *her wand creates almost a waterfall of the sort as it magically forms the shape of a bubble, to which both she and AU Whip are absorbed to with surprisingly no damage; however, Mana does seem to blink in surprise* Well. That was a lucky guess.

Tanya: *she pulls out a shield that covers her whole body that seems to deflect the electricity elsewhere*

Mickey: *waves* Chaaao~!
Tikal: Oh, but before you leave... *taps a few items on the screen*

NPC: TIKAL THE ECHIDNA would like to trade you:

• Chao Caretaking Basics (book)
  • Chao Fruit x10 (from <<Arcana Chao Gardens>>)
  • Round Fruit x10
  • Potions x5
  • Super Potion x5
  • Mega Potion x5
  • Ethereal Platinum x5 (material)

for:

• No items selected.

Do you accept the trade? YES O NO O

Tikal: *smiles* To ensure both you and Mickey are safe along the trip~
*Amy stares with wide eyes and a shocked expression*
Amy: Where did you find <<Ethereal Platinum>>, Tikal?
Tikal: *shrugs with a proud smile* You know how the chao are, Amy. They're drawn to rare materials and like to give them away. *giggles* Some of them like the shiny items though and keep them to themselves of course, but some of them are nice enough to give them to me.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm

*AU Whip hazily returns to consciousness, staring up at Mana with a half-awoken expression. The monster, however, apparently decides enough is enough and allows Tanya's attack to harm it. However, while it isn't defending itself, it does soar extremely quickly to close in on Tanya, its tail stabbing at her with its sharp, hooked tail*

Van: "Wh-whoa... this is a really impressive looking list..."
*Van idly clicks the green circle and bows, once again, to Tikal*
Van: "Normally I'd try to fight it, but... I think, with so many people targeting us, we'll need all the help we can get. So, thank you, Tikal!"
*He dips his head lower into the bow*
Van: "And I promise to take good care of Mickey."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Mana: Stop!
*Mana's spell pauses the Nebularis with enough time to allow Tanya to jump away from the attack, but her ability comes to an end as the weapons unleash a final barrage before moving towards Tanya. They disappear in a bright white light and both girls look rather exhausted*
Tanya: *panting as she puts her hands on her knees* I'm out of energy for my abilities...
Mana: *looks a bit dizzy* I as well...
Tanya: (to the Whip's) If you guys want to start pulling your weight, now is the time! D<

Tikal: *smiles* Please do~
Amy: *waves* Good luck on your quest, Van~!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:01 am

*Whip stumbles out of his crumpled heap and whines*
Whip: "The heck do you expect me to do!? Unlike you, I put all my levels-!"
AU Whip: "I swear, if you don't stop complaining about those damn levels..."
*Whip squeaks as AU Whip picks himself up, rolling his shoulders and nodding thankfully to Mana*
AU Whip: "That monster's defense is pathetic, but it's wings are practically indestructible. However, it's center appears to be a weak point, because I was able to cut its health in half before it caught me."
*He looks back at the creature, which roars in its rage as it attempts to call the mist back in*
AU Whip: "If we can get a few powerful hits into that chest just as it attempts to capture one of us, we might be able to defeat it."
Whip: "Good job. Except all our heavy hitters are currently out of Mana."
*Whip is grinning like a proud idiot at his pun, but AU Whip resists beating him*
AU Whip: "Then we'll pick up the slack. How strong is your strongest attack?"
Whip: "Once again, I am a thief! I can kick that thing in the fact and that's it!"
AU Whip: "Then you'll be the bait."
*Whip nods in agreement for a moment*
Whip: "...Wait-"
AU Whip: "Mana, Tanya, if there's anything you can do left to keep this idiot alive, then please do. Otherwise, try to avoid the mist lightning."
*He turns and faces the monster as the light mist from before the fight begins to settle in*
AU Whip: "It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:50 pm

*Mana nods seriously as Tanya scoffs*
Tanya: Of course it hurts. Nearly took out my best shields too. >3>
Mana: We shall provide support. *looks at Whip seriously* And I fully expect you not to die. *pauses, before a wicked and sadistic smile plays on her face* You still owe me quite a bit for the last time you damaged the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 pm

*Whip grins nervously at the threat, and AU Whip pats him on the back*
AU Whip: "It might actually do you better to just die."
Whip: "DON'T TELL ME THAT KIND OF THING RIGHT BEFORE A BOSS!"
*As Whip seethes, however, AU Whip walks ahead of him and readies his sword. At that moment, Whip races off ahead, using his <<Uproar!>> skill to project his voice even louder*
Whip: "HEEEEY! CLOUD BUTT! COME GET ME I'M A MARGINALLY HIGHER LEVEL THAN MANA!"
*Dashing as quickly as he can, the orange rabbit catches the monster's sight, which follows him with its eyesight, though doesn't seem to quite ignore the rest of the group just yet*
AU Whip: "How does he even know the word 'marginally'?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Tanya: *scoffs* Maybe he's been reading books to impress Tikal.
Mana: *rifling through her items looking for a possible ether* Whip does not possess the ability to read, Tanya.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

AU Whip: "We'll figure it out later."
*AU Whip takes off himself, dashing with his blade outstretched as Whip circles along the other side of the large beast. The Nebularis follows the original orange rabbit as he screeches at the top of his lungs, before lunging its sharp beak down at him. He cries as his leaps save him from becoming bird feed, but the quick sharp pecks chase after him unabated. AU Whip seems to be taking advantage of the distraction and closes in on the monster, but out of the corner of his eye, he spots and is only able to barely react to the hooked tail striking at him like a harpoon. He meets the attack with a swing of his own blade and parries the thrust without losing momentum, but a small portion of his health chips with every parry, and the hooked tail begins to torment him as he continues closing in on the beast*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Mana: *closes her menu with a frown* Do you possess any ethers, Tanya?
Tanya: I don't have any either, no.
Mana: *purses her lips before realizing something* I might be able to provide back up regardless though...
Tanya: Huh?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Whip: "WHENEVER YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE-YIPE!"
*Whip's griping is cut off when the monster manages to snag him, at first burying its face into him and the ground before plucking him up by the leg and dangling him up into the air. His screams and cries for terror seem to annoy the Nebularis, but unfortunately don't do much damage.
Luckily for the rabbit, his counterpart leaps as high as he can and takes a few strikes at the monster's lower belly. His sword comes just short of the vulnerable chest, but it's enough to prevent the monster from eating Whip, even if he continues to dangle from its teeth. The Nebularis swings its tail at AU Whip and knocks him back a bit, but he scrapes against the floor to halt himself and charges again, leaping over the tail as it tries to hit him again on the return swing*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 pm

*The six year ice finally defrosts from Mana and Tanya*
Mana: *swipes through her game screens and clicks on her <<Class Ring>>, and a dazzling pink light sweeps through her, bringing the bright sparkle of a silver crown that accents her royal dress*
Tanya: Princess class?? Really???
Mana: *sticks her tongue out at Tanya* As much as it pains me that my dear sister has thrusted this role upon me, my skills in this class is nevertheless helpful! *steps forward and points her finger at the Nebularis* Train your eyes to the scene!

[At first, Mana's gesture does not seem to incur much wrath as she lead Tanya to believe, but a bright, pink meteor appears from the sky and rockets towards the Nebularis. As it approaches, the meteor's appearance comes into a clearer view, and a spinning brown and pink ball seems to be targeted on the monster. The meteor crashes into the Nebularis from behind, bouncing off of it. The crash seemed to unravel its form, and to anyone's surprise, it unfurls itself into a rabbit plushie wearing a gold breastplate, holding onto the head of Nebularis. Her dark, beady eyes show an impressive amount of determination.]

Tanya: *gasps in delight*
Mana: *winks at Tanya* A princess is nothing without her knights, after all~
Tanya: Pink Bunny!!!!
Pink Bunny: *despite not grinning, gives off the sense that she's pleased and perhaps smug to be here* The one and only!

*GRAND*LARCENY*
Welcome to Grand Larceny, Player: VAN

*The teleportation spell set by Tikal allows Van to appear in a wooden dojo, with wooden bokkens lining the wall on one side and names in some other language written out on the other wall; however, there doesn't seem to be any inhabitants at this time...*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 12:10 am

*Despite his dangling wildly from the monster's mouth (and subsequently having to grip even harder for dear life after the delivery of the meteor), Whip somehow manages to lose all enthusiasm for a moment. AU Whip, in tandem, seems caught entirely off-guard by the newfound support*
Whip/AU Whip: "You're kidding."

*The monster, however, takes this newcomer very seriously, reeling itself back as it attempts to violently shake Pink Bunny off of itself. Whip's glass-shattering screams echo through the landscape*

~~~~~~

*Van takes his steps cautiously into the dojo, vividly recalling his last encounter with this area. Noticing nobody in the vicinity, he takes a breath and examines his surroundings*
Van: "Okay... No thieves. That's a start."
*He stares back at the teleporter*
Van: "No portal to the next area either. I hope they didn't run into any trouble on the way there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next