Anime4evea 2.0

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Yuffie: *pushes back against Rikku's cheek* So you admit your team is a group of amateurs? Sounds about right, nyuk nyuk~!
Kenshin and Kaoru: *sweatdrop but laugh at the two's antics*

Denzel: The military there has been acting strange recently... I think Cloud and Tifa had... (hesitates, and then finishes vaguely) things to do. *shakes his head in confusion* I guess, at least. But I think Seventh Heaven would always be safe as long as they were there. Tifa's the Navi in Generation Jurisdiction, too. They can't do anything to her; they're not allowed to.

Mana: *calmly uses her wand and pokes Whip in the nose, effectively trapping him in Time, to which she smiles brightly at*
Tanya: *jumps on top of the frozen Whip's head and sits on it, pulling on his ears occasionally to torture him keep her balance* Ne, Mana, you haven't played this game before, have you?
Mana: *purses her lips* No, I have not.
Tanya: *gives her a "are you serious?" look* You've never beta'd Hana-nee's games?
Mana: *looks flustered* I-I have been somewhat occupied with other situations! Do not pass judgement on me!
Tanya: *sways on Whip, pulling at one ear and the other as she moves* (singsong) Mana's a terrible sis~ter~ Mana's a terrible sis~ter~!
Mana: *pulls at her hat in frustration* Tanya!

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 am

*Rikku, grinning despite her frustration, suddenly raises her hand. In between some of her fingers are various glowing orbs*
Rikku: Oh yeah? Look what the amateur was able to sneak by~
*Before anyone can react, a yellow materia glows, and Rikku somehow grapples Yuffie effortlessly*
Rikku: THROW~!
*Rikku judo-tosses Yuffie like a stone over her shoulder and a few meters away. She rubs her shoulders proudly afterwards*

*AU Whip runs through this information in his mind. Several questions seem to tackle him at once, but he goes for the one that inquires him the most*
AU Whip: Seventh Heaven.... you say that place is always safe? That wouldn't... be a tavern or a bar, would it?

*Whip's frozen form seems to have many nasty things to say about Mana. Van smiles at the arguement between the two*
Van: Hey, just because she didn't test the game for her sister doesn't mean anything. Now she can enjoy the game without using her beta knowledge to cheat~
*Van scratches his cheek*
Van: It was probably intended to be that way by her sister, if you think about it....

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 am

Yuffie: *is caught completely off guard by the use of her stolen materia and takes the fall hard* ... *she seems utterly bewildered, but the brief moment of reprieve is shattered when she jumps to her feet* NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!!

NPC: YUFFIE KISARAGI has engaged you, NPC: RIKKU, in battle!
Ability Activated! <<Bloodfest>>!

Yuffie: *charges Rikku as her weapon changes into a more rounded sort of shuriken and gives a battle cry as she tries to slash at her with it*

Kenshin: *sweatdrops* Looks like that didn't work out quite so well, huh Miss Kaoru?
Kaoru: *puffs her cheeks out in frustration*

Denzel: *was distracted for a moment by Yuffie's sudden battle declaration but turns his attention back to AU Whip* It is. Why?

Tanya: *gives Van an unimpressed stare* ... *despite her obvious opening to lay a heavy insult on Van, her look turns concerned and she addresses Mana seriously* But it's weird, Mana. The story and stuff isn't exactly the same.
Mana: You do not think it has something to do with all the new players this go around?
Tanya: *shakes her head* Even if that did affect it, Hana-nee wouldn't have made the game so hard starting off. We were facing Brutes that aren't even supposed to be in this area.
Mana: *seems concerned by Tanya's commentary* Perhaps a glitch? However... I have also heard my counterpart lost a life already. And Generation Jurisdiction and Kingdom of Arcana at war? It seems very strange, admittedly...

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

*Rikku meets Yuffie's rounded blade with one of her own, a small, round, red and gold-decorated blade around her fist with a single sharp "claw" coming from its top, with a loud and audible clang. However, her eyes are wide in understanding Yuffie's ability*
Rikku: Uh oh...

*AU Whip, ignoring the insetting battle between the two thieves, begins thinking to himself*
AU Whip: ....If that's the same bar that I saw.... then I really can trust that vision...
*AU Whip, comforted only the slightest amount by this confirmation, questions Denzel further*
AU Whip: Curiosity. How long ago were you there, anyways?

Van: ...This is a mass multiplayer game, right? These things usually have other people that watch over it with the creator, don't they? Maybe your sister hired some, and one of them is messing with the balance of things?

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Yuffie: *her form glows with a bright yellow light as she relentlessly swings around her Crystal Cross letting her irritation fuel the force behind her hits* RIKKU, YOU HAVE PUSHED WITH THE GREAT NINJA YUFFIE TOO FAR! PREPARE TO BE DEFEATED, NYUK NYUK!

Denzel: *thinks about his answer for a moment* ...Mm, me and Marlene have been here for maybe a week and a half.

Tanya: Ah! *she bumps the bottom of her fist to the top of her palm in realization* That's right! Hana-nee let Rei be a Game Master!
Mana: *a shadow takes over her face* ...She... She did...?
Tanya: *grins hugely* Yup~!
Mana: ...And now we have a theory for why players are dying...

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 am

*Rikku tries keeping up with Yuffie's assault, though her flimsy claws do very little to prevent her health from scraping away with each swing. Between one swing, she hops back, crouches, and activates her <<Mug>> ability, tossing her whole body forward and shallowly hashing at Yuffie's opening, rolling to her other side and hopping back a bit. She holds up another materia, green in colour, and sticks her tongue out at Yuffie*
Rikku: Let's see what a little lightning does to you~! THUNDER!
*The materia glows, and a bolt of lightning arcs from Rikku's claw and aims towards Yuffie*

AU Whip: ...So then, you hadn't met any new people before you left, huh?

*Even Whip's statuficated body shivers from the news. Van doesn't react as is appropriate to learning that Rei has been given more power*
Van: ...Rei? Is that a friend of yours?

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 am

Yuffie: *her Bloodfest ability ends and she raises her shuriken in protection but is forced to endure the arc of lightning, her health bar falling a good chunk; however, this only seems to upset her more and makes one question if the bloodfest really is over or not* That materia is BOLT! *she sends her shuriken flying at Rikku* GET IT RIGHT!!

Denzel: *her eyebrows scrunch up in thought* Well... Honestly, when I was leaving... I saw two girls walk in. They were mobians. I didn't get a good look, but it looked like one of them was a black rabbit maybe...

Mana: *after a moment, she nods at Van, looking a bit pale* Y-Yeah. Rei's our friend. She's just a little... scary.
Tanya: *grins hugely* She's tried to kill us a few times~! *pats Whip's head* Right, Nii-san~? She even sent you to Hell~

*At that moment, the Time spell on Whip fades*

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 am

*Rikku mocks Yuffie with her hand*
Rikku: "Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk", that's all I hear coming from your lame mouth~!
*Rikku sticks her thumbs into her ears and her tongue at Yuffie, taunting her even more*

*AU Whip's breath catches*
AU Whip: ...I see... Thanks for the information.
*He turns to leave, but then pauses for a little bit*
AU Whip: ...Thanks, for what you did. Telling Yuffie that Mana's wallet was empty.

*Whip limps, his body "aching" from being still so long*
Whip: Nyaaaa-ack! It was Limbo the first time, by the way... >~<
Van: ...This happens normally? ._.;
*AU Whip approaches the group*
AU Whip: We're moving on.
Whip: What? Who died and made you party leader?
*AU Whip glares at him*
AU Whip: Stay then.
Whip: Glad to see nobody removed the stick up your-
Van: What happened? Why are we rushing now?
AU Whip: We're on a tight schedule. The day is waning and we still haven't made any progress besides teleporting here.

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 am

Kenshin: *overhears the mobian party's conversation and addresses them* Oh? Leaving so soon?
Yuffie: *although she looked like she was going to unleash a world of pain onto Rikku, she hears Kenshin too* Whaaaat? Leaving so soon??
Mana: *bows her head in response, rather than her usual curtsey* I am sorry for the inconveniences that we may have caused you, but we truly must be heading onto Generation Jurisdiction quickly.
Yuffie: *disbands the battle with Rikku for the more pressing matters, as reflected from her flustered waving* W-What?! You guys just got here! You can't leave so soon!

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am

Rikku: Yeah! Besides, you can't just take two thirds of Team Rising Sun away that suddenly!
AU Whip: We can and will.
*Van tries to cover up AU Whip's rude behaviour with a smile*
Van: H-he's just really caught up on something now, he's not always this impatient!
*Whip scoffs*
Whip: What do you know, new guy? He's always like this~
Van: I feel like the eternal foil to these guys.... ^v^;

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 am

Yuffie: *shares a look with Rikku before shaking her head at the team* No can do! Taking party members is strictly forbidden in this village! *grins wickedly* If you want to take them, you have to defeat us first!
Kenshin: Or they can just-
Kaoru and Yuffie: SHH!
Mana: *looks uncomfortable by this decision* By us, do you mean you and Rikku or-
Yuffie: *grins and gestures to a little dojo not too far from her* You'll just have to find out~!

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 am

AU Whip: I thought it was dishonorable to fight more than one person at a time.
Rikku: We're not just talking about you! Besides, it's pretty dishonorable to just beat up on someone without telling them who you are too~
*AU Whip's vein pulses, but Whip cuts off any of his shouts*
Whip: It's no use, my clone~ Tanya and I won't leave unless this is taken care of, right Tanya~?

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:52 am

Tanya: *nods with a bright grin* Yup~!

*Suddenly, Tanya and Whip are away from the group with Tanya waving a hankie and yelling, "Good luck!" and Yuffie starts dragging AU Whip to the dojo*

Yuffie: C'mon, c'mon~! The faster you have your butts kicked the faster you can try again!

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:07 am

*AU Whip's complaints can be heard as he is dragged, along side Mana, whom Rikku slumps over her shoulder in a way that looks suspiciously mako-enhanced*
Rikku: You too, Princess~ You're the only other one that can fight, after all~!
*She mirrors Yuffie's pace and heaves Mana along as well. Whip whistles to the two in cheer*
Whip: Good luck you two~!

Van: ....What does she mean, "Only other one that can fight"?

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 am

Mana: Huwaaah~! *frantically tries to hold down the back of her dress* You Spiran people never change no matter the world you reside in! >A<

Kenshin: *looks to Van* Van, would you like to watch their battle?

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:35 pm

*Van, watching Rikku hush Mana exasperatedly, is surprised by Kenshin's invitation*
Van: Eh? Me? Oh, uh....
*He rubs his back quill/spine/thing*
Van: If it's alright, actually, I wanted to go and do some things on my own while they settled this. If you guys could... send me a message before everyone goes to leave, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Kenshin: *blinks in surprise* Ah... Will you be alright, Van? It can be very dangerous here.
Tanya: *jumps onto Van's head and repeats the process she was doing with Whip earlier* Don't worry Kenshin~! Nii-san and I will take care of Van for ya!

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Van: H-huh?
*Whip pats Van's back with more force than necessary*
Whip: Yeah, just leave it to us!
Van: Uh... thanks?
*Whip suddenly has a wallet in his hands, though he peers through it with scrutiny*
Whip: ...Broke. Figures you're an artist.
*Whip gives Van back his wallet, much to Van's confusion*

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Kenshin: *smiles at the three's antics* Well, if you say so. *looks to Denzel* Would you like to see the fight, Denzel?
Denzel: *nods his head* Yes please.
Kenshin: *nods and starts leading him to the dojo* Take care you three.
Tanya: *waves* Byeeee Kenshin~! *turns to Van in excitement* So what were you gonna do? =D

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Van: Ah? Well, the truth is, I wanted to practice my trade a little bit...
*Van smiles nervously*
Van: The truth is, I haven't leveled up at all since we got here, so even the other Whip has gotten stronger than me. I'm not worried about becoming stronger, but.... I want to be helpful.
*Whip scoffs*
Whip: Being helpful is overrated. Trust me, there's no pay in it~
*Whip holds up some Celestial Bronze in one hand*
Whip: Still, this IS some pretty rare stuff Mana gave you. She did give this to you, right?
*Van begins stumbling on an answer, causing Whip to wink at him*
Whip: Ah, she must have a lot of faith in you then~
*Van blushes nervously*
Van: That's- hey, give that back already!
*Van struggles for the Bronze, which Whip happily holds out of his reach*

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Tanya: *snickers* Van, you really are kinda pathetic~ You're gonna have to do better if you want to protect Mana! Razz

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

*Van gives up the stuggle and dejectedly bows his head*
Van: But I can't... I don't have any kinds of moves that are meant to protect. I'm just a support class.
*Whip sympathetically tosses the materials back at Van, whom automatically collects them*
Whip: That's not true. We met that one Artisan, right Tanya? Only he was following the Automation branch instead of the Blacksmithing branch...
*Whip shivers*
Whip: The dragons.... the metal dragons... >~<

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Tanya: *her eyes turn dreamy and awed* Those dragons were amazing... *the look disappears and she huffs in frustration* Too bad we couldn't steal it. *puffs out her cheek* Festus tried to burn me alive.

[In the Dojo]

*Kenshin and Denzel arrive shortly after Rikku and Yuffie have begun explaining the rules*

Yuffie: So basically, you guys have to work in a team! *gives a huge grin* You can try and beat us, which won't happen, but if we lose, which will never happen, we'll let you get away with taking two-thirds of Rikku's loser team!
Mana: *seems a little overwhelmed* We have to... work together...?

Whip
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:38 am

Whip: It wouldn't matter. Those stupid machines can't be stolen. That's gotta be the dumbest ability the Automators have...
*Van takes his turn being completely lost about the game, which Whip takes note to*
Whip: Hey, but don't worry~ Just practice your little sword making stuff~ Maybe you can start crafting something useful, like knives...
Van: ...A-alright...
*Van opens his menu and selects the Beginner's Handbook for Artisan Class, along with browsing through his items list*
Van: Well... This guidebook shows me what I need to make a knife, but all I have are sword molds, so...
Whip: Jeez, when is Mana ever going to set up something useful!?
Van: I-it wasn't really Mana who gave me all of this...

*Rikku gleams with annoyance at the terms*
Rikku: Yeah! And in addition to that, if you win, you'll get whatever Materia Yuffie's got left~!
*AU Whip, conversely, seems to have followed rather well*
AU Whip: A two-on-two battle, and if we win, we're allowed to leave with both of the rabbits and your materia? But... what happens should we lose?

Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Tanya: I'm sure Mana gave Van something to make other weapons with though~ *starts looking through Van's inventory* I mean, I'm sire she's not that user-friendly *finds that Van only has sword molds* ...Never mind Nii-san, you're right.

Yuffie: *returns Rikku's glare for putting up her materia up for sale, but shrugs it off, figuring that there's no way they'll lose* Well then, you guys can't take the rabbits and I get something of yours~ *grins at AU Whip suspiciously* That sword of yours isn't that bad for being such a low level~

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next