Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moonflow~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Rikku: Yeah.... but could you....
Yuna: What would you need?
*Even Paine seems surprised by Yuna's question*
Paine: Yuna-
Yuna: If you wanted to look for him.... how would you do it? Would it be with your... magic?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Mana: *eyes furrow in thought* I have a scrying spell that lets me find someone if there's a physical object of theirs. And if that doesn't work, I might be able to find something in my spellbooks that would help... And... *her mouth twists in uncertainty* Do... you think... The aeons might know at all...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 am

Yuna: ....If anyone... knows anything about him... it would be the Aeon Bahamut.
Rikku: Yunie-
Yuna: I'm fine, Rikku. But...
*Yuna turns to Mana, and she seems almost determined, as if forcing herself not to express any hope without due caution*
Yuna: Mana... even if you can't.... even if nothing happens, I'm still thankful for all that you've done for us.
*Yuna begins to stand up and bow*
Paine: Yuna!
*Yuna, almost out of reaction, sits down very quickly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am

Mana: (to herself) Bahamut, huh... *looks back to the four with a smile* I'm the one who should be thanking you guys. You introduced me to this beautiful world and helped me out through everything. You're even willing to fight at my side. *smiles contently as she tilts her head* It's not everyday I meet amazing people like you guys. So thanks~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:32 am

Yuna: The same goes for us too, you know.
Rikku: Yeah! It's awesome to be fighting next to you too~!
Paine: Don't celebrate just yet.
*Paine points to the incoming shoreline of the other side of the Moonflow. Coming up from the heart of the forest, which protects the inland from the short shore, are hundreds of pyreflies, pouring out into the sky and clearly visible even from their distance*
Sugar: Wh-what is that!?
Paine: Nothing good.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 am

Mana: *eyes widen in shock, before shimmying towards the front of the shoopuf* Freedom? I hate to ask, but can you move a little faster? We're worried about what's going on over there with the pyreflies.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 am

*Freedom waves his enourmous trunk around, terrifying the barely-driving Hypello, as if to say, "Buckle up"*
Rikku: Wait, Mana, what're you-
*Freedom charges, water sloshing at his giant feet high enough to splash everyone on his back as he stampedes his way through the rest of the Moonflow, riders hanging on for dear life*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:18 am

Mana: *despite the fact she's having trouble holding on too, she manages a crazy grin* You're pretty fast, Freedom~!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 am

*Freedom's trunk begins blaring, saying something about mass and velocity, before he suddenly notices the shore coming up and screeches to a halt. Sugar, Rikku, and Paine are all sent flying off of his back, much to his apology, and he takes Mana with his trunk and slides her down gently*
Sugar: Wuaaaa.... @A@
Rikku: Haaaah.... @v@;
Paine: ....I hate shoopufs...
*Yuna hops down from the shoopuf through the elevator on the other side of the shore, as is meant to be done*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Mana: *quickly shakes off her slight disorientation and pets the shoopuf affectionately but briefly* Thanks Freedom! *looks at the mass of pyreflies* What does it mean if there are a lot of pyreflies together in one place?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 am

Yuna:...
Paine: Pyreflies gather around the dead.
Rikku: That many pyreflies...
*Sugar squeaks her voice out*
Sugar: It must be the Farplane... Then... Seymour...
*Yuna claps her hands, and the determined expression is on her face once more*
Yuna: We don't have much time left! Mana, let's find an open space to practice!

Rikku: She's pretty used to putting on that face, huh?
Paine: It's her way of coping. Kind of sad when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Mana: *at Paine's words, she gains a look of horror that only worsens with Sugar's input; however, she also gains a fierce expression that also seems to hint she's holding back tears and nods to Yuna's words* Right.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm

*Yuna leads the group along the side of the Moonflow's North bank, until they reach[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*
Yuna: ....Right. This spot will work the best.
*Yuna turns to the group. Paine crosses her arms and stops next to a tree, well out of the way. Rikku ruffles through her pouch, and Sugar stops well in the back, behind everyone else*
Rikku: Ah! I got it!
*Rikku pulls out a Garmet Grid*
Rikku: Here you go Yunie. Your original Garmet Grid~!
*Yuna takes the tablet and bows to Rikku*
Yuna: Thank you, Rikku!
*Yuna turns and then bows to Mana*
Yuna: So, Mana. Are you ready to begin?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Mana: *stares at the entrance to the arch intensely* ...Yuna... Is it difficult to summon Bahamut right from the get go?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Yuna: Bahamut?
*Yuna holds the garmet grid intently in thought*
Yuna: ...He has a very powerful soul... when I summon him, I have to pray with all my soul to ask him to help...
*Yuna gives Mana a warm smile*
Yuna: But then, our techniques for summoning are different, so I'm not sure if it applies to you.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:11 am

Mana: *contemplates Yuna's words and looks slightly discouraged* Asking him to help me train seems a little... I don't know, mundane? *finally takes off her burning stare of the archway and looks back to Yuna* Can I just talk to him without summoning? Or any of the aeons, for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 am

*Yuna contemplates*
Yuna: ...I'm... not sure.
Rikku: They're more of the "come as we please" types, huh?
Paine: Maybe if you asked nicely...
*Yuna nods in agreement*
Yuna: That may work! The aeons are connected to you differently, after all, so maybe they'll listen if you call politely~
Paine: I was jokin-
*Rikku shushes her*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 am

Mana: Alright, I'll try... *closes her eyes and clasps her hands together instinctively and holds them near her heart* For those who were willing to create a connection with me... Would you be willing to listen and answer a few of my questions, please? I want to help those who have helped me.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:35 am

*The air around Mana seems to rend itself, and everyone slowly stops moving*
: You called?
*Pyreflies begin to gather around Mana, taking on the forms of several humans. In the lead, the familiar small boy with the purple hood stands to Mana*
Bahamut: You're approaching Seymour very rapidly.... are you having second guesses? Is that why you called us?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Mana: *shakes her head adamantly* Of course not! I will help you all as much as I can, as well as the people I've befriended. *the fire in her eyes die down as confusion settles in its place* I just... had a question about some of my visions.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Bahamut: The dreams of him?
*He seems very complacent for someone revealing this information*
Bahamut: We've been showing them to you for a long time now. I'd hoped you would notice.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Mana: *eyes shine with faint hope* R-Really? Then is there a way I could help him?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm

*Bahamut shakes his head*
Bahamut: He is a product of our dreams, made of the pyreflies. When we awoke from our sleep, he disappeared. There is no bringing him back.
*One of the people, a girl with short red hair covered in small, coloured drapes, leans sideways over Bahamut*
Woman: That's not completely true d'ough, ya? You were a big fan of his after all~
*Even though he has no expression, or is even showing his face, Bahamut gives the impression of being both annoyed and slightly embarrassed*
Bahamut: That doesn't change anything.
*A very muscular, very shirtless man with short blonde hair and a large fiery tattoo joins the girl*
Man: I'm not so sure. With all the time you spend thinking about him, after all...
Woman: Always wantin' his autograph...
Man: ...Imagining his big shot-
Bahamut: Stop it! What are you trying to say!?
Man: Isn't it obvious?
*He pretends to crack his neck, though he clearly has no joints to speak of*
Man: You've got so many memories of that kid playing around, you could make a new dream out of the left overs!
Woman: Ya, I like Ifrit's idea. Just give the girl his memories, ya?
*She winks at Mana, and her identity becomes pretty apparent*
Valefor: I think she can' handle it from there~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Mana: *eyes light up in bright excitement and hope* Really?! You'll let me give him another life?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: The Moonflow   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Bahamut:
Ifrit: Pretty much! Just remember, his life will be tied to yours, so if you die fighting Seymour, it's all over, got it?
Valefor: Way to be optimistic, ya?
Ifrit: A real hero doesn't need optimism to know he's gonna win!
*Ifrit cockily rubs his nose, and Valefor shakes her head exasperatedly. Bahamut, tired of being downgraded, raises his voice a little*
Bahamut: Enough!
*His hood temporarily becomes disheveled, though not enough to reveal his face, and he adjusts it*
Bahamut: Even if I wanted to give you his memories, you still have to find us to get them.
Valefor: That means...
Bahamut: The Farplane. Where Seymour is hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moonflow~   The Moonflow~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moonflow~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: