Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Farplane~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

The Farplane~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 pm

*Ixion crackles lightning and booms thunder all around itself, discharging like a horrible broken battery as the corpse is left much more quickly this time. The spirit shivers in the air as it tries to recollect its strength, and Ixion parts into pyreflies as before*
Ixion: "You are doing well, Thank you. Continue with the spirit of a warrior."
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Mana: *although her chest is tightening with heartache, she calls forth the Magnus Sisters from inside her hat*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 pm

*The three Magus Sisters spring forth, standing firmly ahead of Mana in a protective wall as they stare down Seymour's spirit*
Sandy: "Don't fret, Mana."
Cindy: "We're here for you."
Mindy: "To the end."
*The spirit darts as quickly as it can and shoots itself into the eldest sister, Cindy. She barks in surprise, but is overcome and filled with the purple aura. Her sisters watch on somberly, though Sandy raises her arms to battle as soon as Cindy's body is upright once again*
Cindy: "Why must you persist... perish!!"
Sandy: "Please Mana, quickly!"
*Cindy barrels towards them, flashing lighting and fire all around her body as Sandy throws a force field up around them*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Mana: *the hats disappear as she activates another card that creates a magical seal that prevents Cindy from movement* You're a monster Seymour! Making sisters fight! *the doll reappears once again, and she freezes it, before slicing it with her magic*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:30 pm

*Cindy almost instantly collapses, with little pain or screaming, but her form doesn't evaporate quite yet. Seymour's spirit quickly phases through the defensive shield and inhabits Sandy, who's defenses shatter immediately*
Sandy: "You cannot continue this game of chase much further!"
Mindy: "My sisters... you can't hear my voice anymore?"
*Sandy swings a flaming arm at Mindy, who takes flight and dodges out of the way, though Sandy continues to try and swipe at her anyways*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Mana: *traps Sandy in a box with question marks* But neither can you. *swords that are meant for the box are instead used to pierce the doll instead*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:41 pm

*Sandy twitches as if it were impaled, and though it seems like Seymour is attempting to leave as quickly as he can, his spirit travels weakly enough that his screams of pain can be heard leaving Sandy's body. With nowhere else to turn, Seymour targets Mindy next. Mindy, however, pushes Mana far back with some force, and accepts Seymour into her body with little resistance*
Mindy: "Not likely."
*With the flash of a bright light, Mindy's entire body compresses and explodes, leaving a bath of pyreflies in the wake of Seymour's incredibly flimsy soul floating in the air. Though their voices somewhat coalesce with each other, the Magus Sister's still speak within Mana's mind as their corpses fade away*
Cindy: "You... owe us."
Sandy: "One day, we'll charge you."
Mindy: "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Mana: *tears have started streaming down her face as she calls forth for Shiva* I'm counting on it.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:09 pm

*Shiva dances into reality with a blizzard of ice and snow, and though she fires her ice valiantly at Seymour's spirit, it seems to wrap around and take her over as well. When Shiva glares at Mana, however, it doesn't say anything more, but instead shoots off a gust of ice shards in Mana's direction*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Mana: *yet another card is activated, and in her arms, two jars appear and one absorbs the ice and gust; however, the other one seems to blast the ice and gust back at Shiva until the doll suddenly reappears and takes the hit again*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:32 pm

*This time, Seymour's soul is practically blasted out of Shiva's body, leaving her to drop down into an icy crumpled heap*
Shiva: "Make sure to hit him for me as well."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:09 am

Mana: *nods solemnly, tears highlighting the fire in her eyes* I will. *calls upon Bahamut*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:47 am

*Bahamut's strength alone puts a strain on Mana like none of the others, though when he comes, he creates a presence of strength, his arms crossed expectantly as he awaits. He only manages to give Mana one knowing glance before he's possessed by Seymour, though once controlled, it's draconic form doubles over, as if catching its breath*
Bahamut: "Such insolance... I cannot... be defeated!"
*Bahamut leaps into the air and flies back, landing several meters away from the lavender cat and slamming its claws and talons into the ground. Locked into place, the large ring floating above its back begins to slowly rotate in circles, faster and faster each moment*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Mana: *grits her teeth as her magic reserves are hitting their limit, but she pushes on as she creates an arrow of energy that she pierces the doll through where the heart would be*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:31 pm

*Bahamut seems prepared to collapse after that strike, the spinning top above it wobbling dangerously as it continues to spin faster and faster. Its arms quake and weaken underneath its own weight, but suddenly, its mouth opens wide*
Bahamut: "I will not fail. I will not succeed. If I must die..."
*Suddenly, Bahamut's hind legs rear and pounce, sending the giant aeon's armoured form hurdling towards Mana quickly, the spinning top creating unstable energy that threatens to erupt*
Bahamut: "THEN I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!"
*Upon coming at all close enough, Bahamut bathes in a bright white light and explodes gloriously*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Mana: *holds her arms protectively in front of her face as the explosions envelop her*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:08 pm

*The erupting sound of the explosion fades silently, until a deafening silence suddenly envelops the young summoner. By the end of the explosion, however, they utter pitch-black darkness is instead replaced by a white backdrop, devoid of anything solid and yet still somehow with a floor for Mana to stand on. Seymour's spirit lies weakly in the air, no longer floating around but instead drifting sickly, as if barely clinging to its physical form*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Mana: *is completely unharmed, and is in fact wringing out a bit of water from her sleeve* Do you surrender, Seymour? *she pulls the doll out from her sleeve, and it looks incredibly beaten and broken, as well as very close to shattering* Do you see the mistakes you've made? Or do you intend to finish this with your hands dripping with sins.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:48 pm

"Sin...Siiiiin!"
*He begins whirling in place, faster and faster, his voice echoing more and more loudly through the void*
"Sin! Sin! I will become Sin! I will cleanse Sin! I AM Sin!!"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:07 am

Mana: *calls upon the last aeon, Anima, eyes sad* No. You're not Sin. You're a mother's son.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:55 pm

"I am no one's son. I am Sin reborn! I will bring peace and death to Spira!
*Just as Mana summons this power, A large metal hook plows into the ground, seemingly phasing through and halting when it yanks upon something beneath. When the hook begins to reel back up, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It twitches and writhes disgustingly and causes the spirit to slow in place. Seymour's crazed chants halt almost immediately*

Anima: "...Mana. I apologize, but I must request something more of you."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Mana: *seems absolutely shocked with Anima's form, but nods anyways* What is it?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Anima: "He is going to possess me, once he has overcome his shock. He will not rest, not even for me."
*Anima's physical form can still be heard emitting gentle but eldritch groans, as if simply being exposed to oxygen were enough to cause it unbearable pain*
Anima: "However... when he does, do not defend me. His soul will not survive another attack. He will die forever, should you defeat him this way."
*Her voice doesn't physically become any more or less saddened, but the emotions carry through powerfully in Mana regardless*
Anima: "I... I want you to combat with my body. Defend yourself, as I will be bonding my soul to his while he attacks you. When this is complete, he will either be calmed, or... I will be lost."
*Seymour's spirit begins to dance within the air again*
Anima: "Should the latter happen, then please, destroy us both. I will not abandon my son again. We will both be saved, or I will die with him. ...Please, do this for me."

Last edited by Whip on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Mana: *bites her lip, conflicting desires raging in her eyes as she weighs the idea of harming Anima while she tries to save her despicable son, but she seems paradoxically weakened and emboldened by the mother's gentle tone, and she nods determinedly* I will grant your wish, Anima. I'll do my best. I hope he listens to you.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Anima: "Thank you, Mana."
*Anima's figure, though difficult to tell with all the writhing, seems to focus upon Seymour's spirit, which becomes restless and slowly approaches it in return*
Anima: "...My son-"
*The spirit shoots itself into the aeon, causing its massive form to stiffen up. In one fell motion, the entire body of Anima twists unnaturally, until its bloody, pained eyes rest upon Mana unsettlingly*
Anima: "You would pit son against mother. You monster."
*An unholy sound blares through the air as Anima's eye builds light around it. When the buildup seems too much to contain, it blinks, and Mana recieves only a split-second's notice of the intense pressure ready to explode in front of her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Farplane~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: