Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire City (United Federation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Mana: *shrugs* Well, Hana will be Hana. There's no stopping that.
Tanya: Not at all c: *pulls on the both of them to head outside* Now come on! I wanna meet Mana's other self. She sounds like a bamf! >=D
Mana: *blinks* A what?

Hana: *smiles an icy smile at Whip that could strike fear into any man's soul* Oh, well, I'm glad you at least did me the favor of keeping yourself alive so I could kill you~ c:
Kimitsu: *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:45 pm

*Connar just lets himself be pulled on by Tanya. Whip, meanwhile, feels his spine freeze over, and he instinctually takes a few steps back from Hana*
Whip: "Heh... I- uh, l-look! There they are see I was kidding!"
*Whip points to the trio as they exit Connar's house and sidles further away from the deadly couple*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Hana: *smiles warmly in greeting to Mana and Tanya* Hi guys~ *looks at Connar and her smile surprisingly doesn't seem to change, although there's a twinkle of humor in her eyes as she addresses the lion* And hello again. *appraises his form as she puts a hand to her chin in contemplation* Hmm... A lion, huh? That's surprising.
Tanya: *looking at Whip with an unimpressed expression* What did you do this time, Nii-san?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Whip: "I didn't do anything!!"
*Whip whines, but Connar ignores him and seems somewhat hesitant to enter a certain radius around Hana*
Connar: "...Hana."
*He gives a curt nod of his head, his tail staying extremely stiff*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Hana: *giggles at his nervousness* And what should I call you, Cowardly Lion~?
Tanya: Uh huh. Right.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:56 pm

*Connar takes the hit intelligently, smarter than to snap back to Hana*
Connar: "It's... Connar now."

Whip: "I didn't!"
*Whip pouts guiltily and changes the subject*
Whip: "Anyways! Let's get going! We've only got one-half a set of lovers here!"
Connar: "Hey wha-!"
Whip: "So let's get going on the second! Mana!"
*He points at her rudely*
Whip: "Any idea where to look?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Mana: *flinches at Whip's words and pointing, and looks a bit hurt*
Tanya: *huffs* If you had stayed, Nii-san, you would've heard our plan to get Hana's help!
*Connar doesn't seem to have anything to worry about, as Hana's anger seems invested in Whip*
Hana: *turns to Whip with another icy smile* So if you would hold your stupid tongue for just a moment, maybe we'd actually get somewhere~ ^w^
Kimitsu: *shakes his head, pitying Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:34 pm

*Before Whip can dig himself into a deeper hole, Connar shoves him to the side and off of his feet and addresses Hana*
Connar: "Hana, we wanted to know if you could help us find,... uh... Mana."
*Connar glances at Mana for an awkward moment*
Connar: "Er... I mean, another..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:59 pm

*Hana gives Connar an amused look that suggests he's the one who needs help getting out of holes they dig*
Hana: I get it.
Mana: *appears concerned* Are you sure that you're willing to do this, Hana?
Hana: *smiles and pulls her sister into a side hug* Kimitsu and I have already buried our demons of that world. But you can't until your counterpart is found. *pulls back to look at Mana with a determined but warm expression* I promise I can find her.
Mana: ...*smiles weakly* Thank you Hana.
Hana: *smiles back for a moment, before moving to remove her necklace*
Kimitsu: Just be sure to be careful, Hana.
Hana: *rolls her eyes as she clasps the necklace again in her hands* Yes, I know Kimitsu. *her eyes flash a brilliant green as she looks around* Huh. Your aura is rather blue, Mana.
Mana: *smiles weakly* I think it's the memories.
Hana: *nods, looking around, although green sparks come out of her occasionally*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:27 pm

*Connar steps back and lets Hana do her thing. There is a sense of distrust in Connar, not for Hana, but in the magic itself as years of stigma seem to have an effect on him. Still, he waits patiently, and Whip too is forced to sit back in fear of Hana's impressive and intimidating display*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Hana: *her eyes blink the green away and she quickly puts her clasp back on, looking a bit exhausted, although a bit surprised looking* I found her... *she looks at Mana with an amused smile but a confused eyebrow raised* And I think she's in school?
Mana: *seems also rather surprised* ...S-School?
Tanya: *thinks about it* ...You don't think she's in that red panda's school, do you? =o
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:23 am

*Connar seems to be struck by something in his stomach the way he reacts*
Connar: "S-school?"
*He looks somewhat shocked, and a blue tint seems to cover his eyes*
Connar: "J-just how old... is she? And why the hell is that stupid grinning weasel anywhere near her!?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 am

Mana: *giggles*
Hana: If it's Psyche's school, she's in high school~
Tanya: They still wear uniforms though. c:
*At Tanya's comment, Hana smiles at Connar in a manner that seems to hint at a threat if he says anything wrong*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:03 am

*Connar does not appreciate Hana's attention and acts quickly to divide it from himself*
Connar: "I-If we know she's in high school then let's just check the local area."
*He closes his eyes in thought, running through his memory briefly*
Connar: "There are only two high schools in this area, though if she's from this part of town, then there's only one she could afford to go to."
Whip: "So we just go there and snatch her up, right~?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:08 am

Kimitsu: Did we just snatch Connar up?
Hana: *puts a finger to her mouth thoughtfully* It was a good idea though~
Mana: *sweatdrops at Kimitsu and Hana's comments, but turns her attention to the direction they came* Let's try the high school where Psyche and Aria are first. Psyche will probably be able to help too, since he seems to have his memories handled.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:34 am

Connar: "Do you think they'll know her though?"
Whip: "Hey, if we're lucky, they'll already be friends. It happened naturally once~"
*Connar seems ready to retort, but he gives the orange rabbit a strange look instead*
Connar: "...That's rather profound."
Whip: "Eh."
*The orange rabbit immediately begins picking his ears, ruining any sense of sagacity he may have meagerly build for himself*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:44 am

Mana: It's a good place to start at least.
Tanya: *jumps onto Connar's head and points* Onwards, then~! ^V^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:58 am

*Connar lets her sit upon her head, but he doesn't do much walking just yet*
Connar: "We'll be walking? How did you guys make it to my apartment?"
Whip: "You don't remember?"
Connar: "You only gave me my old memories. Thankfully, I got nothing from you specifically."
*Whip pouts and grumpily crosses his arms*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:01 am

Mana: *nods* Yes, we simply walked over here.
Hana: *raises an eyebrow playfully* Why, do you have some form of transportation for us to use?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:29 am

*Connar looks aside*
Connar: "Not something that will drive all of us."
Whip: "Ooo~ What'd you have in mind~?"
*Connar takes a step back from the overly inquisitive rabbit*
Connar: "A ticket for the underside of a train if you don't stop getting in my space."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:34 am

Hana: How many can it fit? *looks at Mana* Because between Mana and myself, we can probably call up some of our extreme gear. *looks at Whip* You'd have to carry some extra weight though no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:59 am

Connar: "Actually I was hoping we'd leave the dead weight behind."
Whip: "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"
*Connar mushes Whip back out of his face again*
Connar: "I have enough space for one other rider. Otherwise, we can walk the way there."
*He clearly was hoping somebody specific would ride with him, but no longer has his hopes up*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:04 am

Hana: *puts a finger to her cheek* One other rider, huh? *smiles knowingly and shares a look with Mana* Alright, I'll let my sister ride with you. ^w^

~

Tanya: *still on top of Connar's head* Let's go Ponytail~! =D

*Hana has stolen Mana away on her extreme gear scooter and Kimitsu has dragged Whip along on his motorbike*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:56 am

*Really, Connar should be more upset, but with Tanya as his passenger, he seems to deal fairly well. He just thanks the skies that Whip wasn't somehow distantly related to Hana*
Connar: "Alright Tanya,"
*Connar tosses her a helmet. Perhaps a bit large on the young rabbit, but enough to keep her safe*
Connar: "We're taking my motorcycle as well. Even if that demon hedgehog already had one as well..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:05 am

Tanya: *takes the helmet and tightens it as best as she can, before nodding and grinning* Don't worry Ponytail~! Kimi-kun's is just extreme gear. *pats his motorcycle* Yours is kind of cool~ =D *hugs his waist and smiles at him, and her smile changes a bit to something softer and sweeter* I never thought you'd go for a motorcycle, Mister~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire City (United Federation)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next