Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire City (United Federation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Mana: *rubs the back of her head sheepishly* He's about as loyal as you. But that's where the similarities end really. *realizes something and looks at Connar carefully* Speaking of which... if you would like... There's someone who you might want to meet. *a small smile works onto her face* A few people, actually.
Tanya: *overhead the conversation and grabs Connar's hands as she jumps excitedly up and down* Yeah yeah yeah! You have to meet Mars! She's super duper cool and you're so lucky she's your sister and not mine! =D
Hana: *laughs sheepishly at the thought* Oh yes. We are very lucky she is not Tanya's sister. *as Kimistu approaches her, she offers a high five, to which he obliges with a smirk*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Connar: "....What."
Whip: "Oi! Oi oi oi!"
*Whip butts into the conversation*
Whip: "Mars isn't his sister! Mars is my sister! Get it right!"
*Connar seems totally lost by the conversation by this point*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:48 am

Tanya: *scowls at Whip* Don't be so selfish, Nii-san! Mars could've been his sister in the other universe and never got to meet her! *attacks Whip by biting his head* SHAAAAARE! DDDD<
Mana: *sweatdrops, but turns to Connar with a serious expression* I'm asking if you want to see Sugar. As well as sisters Whip has in this universe.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:32 am

*Whip runs around, flailing in the background with Tanya connected to his head and screaming, meanwhile Connar still has a confused expression on his face*
Connar: "Sugar is... alive?! She's here?! But-!"
*He presses his palms into his eyes*
Connar: "How...? And there are other sisters?! I have-?"
*When he opens his eyes again, he seems somewhat downtrodden*
Connar: "...But... Sugar isn't really my sister anymore, is she. And Whip..."
*He gives a passing glance to the orange idiot, tugging away at Tanya desperately*
Connar: "...He managed to defend her... better than I could. I-"
*Connar stays silent for a long time, shaking his head slowly as if to try and reorganize his thoughts*
Connar: "...I'm sorry, Mana. This is a lot to take in. I'm barely understanding what happened to myself. I don't... I don't think I should see them, not until we've talked to Mana- er, the, other Mana, at least."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 am

Tanya: *refuses to let go*
Hana: *giggles*
Kimitsu: *smirking*

Mana: *places a hand comfortingly on Connar's chest because that's as high as she can reach* It doesn't have to be now, Connar. It definitely can be later, alright? I just wanted to let you know that things are different in this universe, and you have every right to see them.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:15 pm

*Connar graciously takes Mana's hand into his own and holds it close to himself. But after a moment, he realizes what he's doing and releases her apologetically*
Connar: "Thanks, Mana. You've always been one to take care of me."
*He turns and looks at Whip crying on the floor and kicking his feet as he tries to remove the younger assailant*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 pm

*However, the school bell suddenly rings shrilly, signaling the end of class. Several students begin pouring out of the entrance*

Tanya: *releases Whip from her death grip and backs away so she doesn't get trampled and jumps on top of Kimitsu's head* Yay~! We'll finally get to see "Cat Lady"! *laughs excitedly*
Hana: I wonder if she's still a cat... =o
Tanya: *looks up in contemplation* ...Do mobians have egg groups?
Kimitsu: This isn't Pokemon, Tanya. -v-;
Mana: I think I see Psyche coming...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Connar: "Psyche? Where?"
*Connar tries to make the red panda out amidst the sea of other high-schoolers while Whip strokes his delicate ears tearfully*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:50 pm

*True to Mana's words, Psyche is seen with the green fox from earlier, both of their eyes twinkling with mirth as the red panda jokes with the girl. When Psyche looks up and sees the gang, however, he seems a bit surprised as he approaches them*

Psyche: Hey! Didn't think to see you guys so soon. *looks at Connar with curiosity before turning his attention back to Mana* Is this the guy you were looking for?
Mana: *nods* Yeah, he's the one alright.
Psyche: *grins* Well alright~! *extends a hand with the same bright grin* My name is Psyche. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:28 am

*Connar watches Psyche's hand suspiciously before he deems it a non-threat and shakes it*
Connar: "Yeah, I... remember you, Psyche."
*Trying to chill out, Connar awkwardly nods his head*
Connar: "My name's Connar."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Psyche: *still grinning like a loon* But you used to look like that guy, right? *points to the sulky Whip*
Mana: (a little surprised) Yeah, pretty much. How could you tell?
Psyche: *his grin widens impossibly* His aura is still suspicious of me as ever~ ^^
Mana: *sweatdrop*
Aria: *offers her own hand* I'm Aria~ Psyche said he mentioned me once to you, but it's nice to officially meet you~ *smiles brightly as well, although her own smile is a lot more trustworthy than Psyche's*

Mana: *again, is surprised by Aria's comment, before looking at Psyche* I was wondering how much you told her...
Psyche: *shrugs sheepishly* It was hard to not tell her when you wake up and suddenly the person you thought you lost forever is there and alive. *grins* I was kind of a bawling mess and I had to tell her everything.
Hana: *smiles* Well that's good she accepted it so readily~
Psyche: Well, it's Aria, so there's not much to it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 am

*Connar nods and shakes Aria's hand, appearing somewhat dry-mouthed but by no means as suspicious as he was of Psyche*
Connar: "Connar. It's good to finally meet you, Aria."
*He chuckles slightly as he gives a teasing look to Psyche*
Connar: "And may I apologize for the inconvenience~"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Psyche: Hey!
Aria: *giggles* Don't worry~ I've put up with his pathetic butt for twelve years now, I think I can handle it~ =3
Psyche: (whining) Heeeeey! D=
Hana: *nods approvingly* I like this girl~ c:
Tanya: *grins* Me too~ ^^
*Psyche grumbles some more as Aria giggles*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 pm

*Connar smirks just a little bit as he redirects his attention swiftly*
Connar: "We were actually hoping to run into you again.  We wanted to know if there was somebody you could tell us about that goes to this high school..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Psyche: (teasing) Whaaaat? Looking for younger girls, Connar? And you have Mana right there, too~
Aria: *jabs him in ribs playfully* Who are you looking for?
Mana: *rubs the back of her head* Well... *looks at Psyche* Have you... felt anyone here that seems... out of place? Maybe had the same aura as I did back in Nova Thorn?
Psyche: *scratches chin, thinking*
Aria: Out of place?
Mana: Like... Maybe you remember them but it feels weird...? *looks to Connar for help with explaining*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:45 pm

*Connar catches Mana's plea and puts his hand to his muzzle in thought*
Connar: "We're looking for... somebody who is like Mana, but not quite."
*He shakes his head*
Connar: "This is pointless.Maybe it'd be better if we asked if you knew anybody who was outstanding? Somebody strong and boisterous, if not a bit loud. She'd be witty and sometimes sarcastic, but self-reliant and inspiring."
*He looks to Psyche*
Connar: "If you know somebody like that, even if they don't read to you as Mana, that would be enough to start with."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:53 pm

*Psyche seems to be about to say something, but Aria beats him to it*
Aria: Tesla. *a small smile of amusement forms* You're looking for my best friend, Tesla.
Psyche: (teasing) Hey, I thought I was your best friend.
Aria: Hm~
Psyche: *laughs before looking at Connar* Yeah, I think... *looks a little confused* Maybe Tesla is the girl you're looking for. She's...
Aria: *giggling* Exactly how he described?
Psyche: *frowns* ...To be honest, Air... *looks back at her* I don't remember Tesla as well as you do.
Aria: *blinks in surprise* Huh?

Psyche: You guys are supposed to be childhood friends, but... *frowns* We are too, but I don't remember Tesla at all. This week feels like the first time I met her. Except... *eyebrows wrinkle* I feel like I did meet her before, but it wasn't here. *looks at Mana and Connar* It's when I met them.
Aria: *seems confused, but she purses her lips* Well, it sounds like there's even more I need to catch up on, but that can wait. *looks towards the school as the students filtering out slows down* Tesla is probably putting up flyers for her Breaking Free Club she's trying to start. We can catch her inside, probably.

Hana: *steps forward in offering* Then we should get moving~ *smiles at Aria* And if you'd like, I could probably bring you up to speed about everything.
Aria: *smiles at Hana's offer* That sounds wonderful~ Thank you! ^w^
Hana: *her smile brightens* No problem!

Psyche: *looks at Connar and Mana* Tesla's a black cat with gold eyes, and, uh... *scratches his ear nervously, flushing slightly*
Aria: *giggles mischievously* She's curvy~
Psyche: *his face flushes brighter* Yeah... curvy.
Hana: I'll look with Psyche, Aria, and Kimitsu~ You guys can look for Tesla together. This way we'll cover more ground~
Mana: *nods* Sounds good~
Tanya: *grins* Alright! \^V^/
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:06 pm

*The suspicion that Connar'd had for Psyche returned in full throttle as an instinctual defensive measure caused a small growl to rumble in his chest. He tries to shake this off and instead nods thankfully, though noticeably more thankful to Aria than anyone else*
Connar: "Tesla... Alright. Let's go meet her then."
*He looks to Mana affirmatively*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire City (United Federation)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7