Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire City (United Federation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:30 pm

*Whip reactively places his hand on Mana's shoulder in comfort, and though he turns away dismissively, he doesn't let go either*
Connar: "So you... magically wished for that world to end, and everyone there to have a better life here."
*He stands upright, opening his eyes to look at Mana*
Connar: "Then what do that have to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Mana: When that world collapsed, some... unexpected things happened. The memories I had in that world found me here, but also... *her eyebrows knit together* For whatever reason... new people were born into this world. People who were... "added", I suppose you could say, to this timeline, this universe. These people were those who lived in Nova Thorn, but their memories returned to their alternative selves.

For example, there's someone out there running around who is basically the me from the other world. *pauses, and rolls her eyes* She's probably cocky, hot-headed, and has a potty mouth on her. *grows serious once again* But she'll feel like something's wrong because she can't remember everything that she should, and she'll probably feel really weird because she's missing something, which, in this case, are her memories. Her memories that are in me.

*sighs, a little exasperated* Basically, Connar, what I'm saying... *looks at him seriously* You're one of those people. You're missing memories because you were existing in a different world until now.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:03 pm

*Connar takes a few minutes to think. He doesn't appear to be very surprised by this information at all, but he takes a fair amount of time anyways to consider everything carefully*
Connar: "...So, what happens next, then? You kill me, to 'save the timeline' or something? Are you gonna 'send me back' to that dead universe?"
Whip: "If you want, I mean-"
*Whip zips it and keeps it zipped after Connar's final glare*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Mana: *seems appalled by his words, and she abruptly stands up and puts her hands on the table* Not at all! I said I-- my other self --she reversed her timeline and sacrificed her life and her future so people could be happy! She... *quiets down and looks forlornly into her not-so-hot-anymore chocolate* In the other universe, you were... you were my partner. My best friend, my boyfriend... my silver lining to that terrible universe.

*hesitates, before clenching one of her hands into a fist and looks Connar boldly in the eye* (calmly) We're here to ask if you want those memories. They might help make sense of everything, but even if they belong to you... *stands up straight* If you don't want them, then there's nothing I have left to ask of you.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Whip: "Mana-"
*Whip stands up, but Connar reaches out to her as well*
Connar: "W-wait."
*His eyes reflect shame as he curls back into his crossed arms, feeling too bad to look at her directly*
Connar: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry that you've got... all those issues, but I don't- I can't understand any of it."
*He touches his head in confusion*
Connar: "Like, you're asking me to believe so much so quickly. My world died, and suddenly I'm just... here? And you've got my original memories? We used to be dating but I don't remember it? How am I supposed to believe any of that!?"
*Before anyone can react, Whip suddenly grips Connar's shirt and glares him dead in the eyes, a tranquil fury filling his voice as he growls*
Whip: "You believe that because Mana's the one saying it."
Connar: "Get the hell off of me-!"
Whip: "Then apologize to Mana for doubting her when she's only trying to help-!"
Connar: "I said get off of me-!!"
Whip: "Then stop upsetting Mana-!"
*Connar thrusts Whip into a wall, jittering all the dishes on his stove top as he gives a violent snarl to Whip*
Connar: "I won't ever upset Mana!!"
*He feels overcome by something briefly, but eventually, he grits his teeth and releases Whip, who stares at the confused lion with a hardened expression*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 am

Mana: ...
Tanya: (quietly) That's how, Ponytail. *looks at him* You felt that, didn't you? Isn't that proof? *blinks and her eyes are also a little sad* Or would it help to call you 'Mister'?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:58 am

Connar: "Stop it... what's going on?"
Whip: "Looks like you're eager to remember~"
*Connar shakes his head*
Connar: "I don't know... I don't know. You said it would be upsetting. What's going to happen to me?"
Whip: "Relax. I dunno what's gonna happen to you, but Mana's the one doing it."
*Whip points to Mana and puts his hand on Connar's shoulder*
Whip: "Trust her. She's never done me wrong before."
*Connar seems to calm immensely just at the sight of Mana now and Tanya as well*
Connar: "...For a long time, I tried to convince myself that I didn't care what had happened in my past. I just wanted to live on and keep moving, but... Now it feels like I'm missing a lot."
*He closes his eyes again, as if to keep down the hesitancy*
Connar: "Do what you have to do. I... want to remember what happened."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Mana: *feels the need to give him a final caution, although she pulls out her wand nonetheless* There's no going back, Connar. The memories can be unpleasant. You're absolutely sure?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Connar: "I don't have much to lose."
Whip: "That's the spirit~ You make a good other me for sure~!"
*Connar looks apprehensive of Whip*
Connar: "What."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Tanya: *giggles* He's your counterpart, Ponytail~
Mana: *smiles slightly at the reaction* Don't worry, your personality won't reflect his at all. *her smile drops* You two better get ready. This will feel really weird and might be a bit overwhelming. *her wand starts to glow a pale blue*
Tanya: *blinks in surprise*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Whip/Connar: "Wait hold on what."
*They both look to Mana suddenly*
Whip: "I don't remember you mentioning me doing anything!"
Connar: "You're sure I won't be anything like him?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Mana: *huffs and glares at Whip* How the hell do you think we're going to get those memories out of you? *puffs her cheeks out at the curse that slipped, but continues on anyways* All I'm going to do is pull them out of you. It won't even hurt, so suck it up Whip. -.- *looks at Connar with less irritation* And I'm positive. These memories won't change your personality, and even in that world, you didn't act like Whip at all. *hesitates, as if thinking about something, before shaking her head* Yeah, none of the irritating stuff.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:14 pm

*For some reason, Whip feels the reflex to touch his hair, even though his expression is more solemn than the motion would indicate. Connar nods acceptingly*
Connar: "Then let's do it. Sad or not, those memories are rightfully my burden to hold."
*Whip shrugs*
Whip: "Good riddance."
*Whip's words and feelings don't quite correlate, but he sells it to himself well enough anyways*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Mana: *flinches at Whip's words, and hurt flits through her eyes before they harden with determination* Alright. *takes a deep breath, and then she taps Whip's head with her wand, which glows light blue*
Tanya: *watches with interest*
Mana: *her eyes have closed as she slowly removes her wand from his head, and a white wispy trail that resembles fog follows her wand until she raises it into the air, and it expands enough to reflect multiple scenes that seem to be memories*
Tanya: Whooaaaa...
Mana: *looks at Connar with half lidded, glowing blue eyes* Ready?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:45 pm

*Connar sucks in air and closes his eyes, trying not to react. Whip, meanwhile, looks a little empty and kind of drifts to the side airly*
Connar: "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Mana: *waves her wand slowly and the fog moves around Connar and surrounds him, swirling around him as the memories flash from the clouds and disappear, and soon enough the fog becomes clear and dissipates*
Tanya: *holding her breath as she watches the two boys*
Mana: *has a rather tired expression as she lowers her wand, but it's questionable if it's physical or mental exhaustion* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Connar: "..."
Whip: "..."
Connar: "...Mana..."
*Connar cautiously steps forward, approaching Mana very slowly with his arms carefully reaching out to her*
Connar: "...It feels like... I've been gone for a really long time."
*He touches her shoulders, but his eyes are closed to the world*
Connar: "I can remember everything now. I'm..."
*He shakes his head and opens his eyes, revealing the cinnamon-specked pupils to her*
Connar: "I'm sorry I made you wait so long."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Mana: *his words play on several heartstrings and she can't help but throw herself against his taller form with a strong hug as tears roll down her cheeks* ...You couldn't... keep her waiting... because she's still sleeping... *hugs him tighter as her form shakes* But if I'm allowed to speak on her behalf... I think she wants me to tell you that you're a dumbass. *sniffling*
Tanya: *seems a bit conflicted, but due to Whip's silence, she feels the need to give Connar and Mana some space and poke the other orange rabbit* Nii-san...? Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:37 pm

*Connar chuckles at her as he protectively wraps his arms around her, muttering "I know, I know" to her under his breath as the two rest in each other's arms. Whip clicks his tongue and shrugs to Tanya*
Whip: "Yeah, whatever~ I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that melodrama crap anymore."
*Oh yeah, real convincing Whip. Regardless of this, Connar pulls just far enough away that he can look Mana in the eyes again*
Connar: "If she's still sleeping... is there any way we can wake her up again?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Mana: *nods* She's somewhere in this city. Like how you were. But she's definitely here.
Tanya: ...Are you sure you're okay, Nii-san?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Connar: "In this city too?"
*Connar tilts his head thoughtfully*
Connar: "Maybe I've seen her. Do you have any idea what she looks like?"

*Whip grunts in annoyance*
Whip: "I said I'm fine. Tell the love birds to hurry up."
*Whip turns and starts walking to leave*
Whip: "I'm gonna grab the other love birds and tell them what's up~"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Mana: *shakes her head* I don't, unfortunately. In fact, it's hard to even figure out her aura. It was easy to find yours because I-- I mean, my other self always felt it. *frowns slightly* But I have moreso a gut feeling that she's here somewhere.
Tanya: *seems a bit concerned for Whip, but lets him be and turns to Connar and Mana, having followed some of the conversation* Do you think Hana-nee can find her, Mana?
Mana: *frowns and seems a bit troubled* I'd... rather not have her force herself to delve into her memories of that world anymore than she has to. I'm not even sure how much she remembered...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Connar: "Hana's here too?"
*Connar shivers unconsciously*
Connar: "Oh god..."
*Shaking his thoughts away, he looks down to Mana and then casually releases himself from their hug*
Connar: "Well, you said you have a gut feeling, right?"
*He crosses his arms*
Connar: "Nobody knows you better than you, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Mana: *laughs a little at Connar's reaction* I'm sure she won't really pick on you.
Tanya: I dunno, Hana-nee could still threaten Ponytail~ >W>

*Speaking of the devil older feline, as Whip approaches, Hana can be seen sitting on the ground and holding hands with Kimitsu as her other hand scrubs her face*

Hana: *smiles at Whip, her eyes a little red* How'd it go?
Kimitsu: *is looking away from Whip for whatever reason*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 pm

*The thought of Hana seems to cast shadows across Connar's eyes*
Connar: "Maybe... I'm still not excited to go see her. She's gonna be pissed that I couldn't save you from the end of the universe..."

*Whip doesn't pay much attention to their mood and just shrugs*
Whip: "We killed him. Hey, are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire City (United Federation)   Empire City (United Federation) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire City (United Federation)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next