Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Ruins Hotel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Tanya: Tanya here! We're coming from Anime4evea aceboard with another duplicate Mystic Ruins Hotel (MRH)! There's multiple rooms! You just head up to Hana for regristration!
Hana: *waves politely*
Tanya: And Kimi-kun is complaints!
Kimitsu: Still stuck with the most annoying job... Kimi!? KIMI!? My smiley is called KIMI!? This sucks!!
Tanya: We hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Whippeh: I have a feeling your gonna go overboard with the avatars. XD
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:12 pm

What avatar's? The smileys? Yeah, pretty much. Until I get over it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Oh boy, see you next year then. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 pm

lol!
Tikal: Oh. Hello Whip.
Tanya: I seem to have forgotten to tell you about our other employees! Look! It's Tikal!
Tikal: Who are you talking to Tanya?
Tanya: See that camera over there? We're talking to all our viewers!
Tikal: ...We have viewers?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Whippeh *Jaw drops and stares at Tikal* I love you
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 am

Tanya: Guess what Whip? We got another new assistant! You'll never guess who!
Shadow: I don't work for you brat. I just have to stay here for about a few weeks.
Tanya: Uh uh! Mana says you have to work to stay here!
Shadow: I think you're delusional brat.
Tanya: Quit calling me brat! My name is Tanya!
Shadow: I don't find that name fitting for you. Annoying the Bunny would sound more fitting.
Tanya: RARGH! I'll hurt you Shadow!
Shadow: *smirk* I'd like to see you try.
Tanya: C'mon Kimi-Kun! Let's double team him!
Kimitsu: No way. If anything, I'm on Shadow's side.
Tanya: TRAITOR! You! Nii-san! Help me out!
Shadow: Big brother huh? That's fitting, seeing as both how idiotic you two are.
Tanya: RAWR!!!
Tikal: Shocked' U-Um, you aren't gonna fight, are you?
Shadow: They seem to think so. But they aren't worth the energy.
Tikal: You shouldn't fight all the time Shadow.
Shadow: Why would I listen to you?
Tikal: silent It's not so much my wish, but I don't think... Maria would like you fighting with everyone...
Shadow: ...
Tanya: You will submit to me Shadow! I am your boss! It says so right here in your contract!
Shadow: *teleports the contract out Tanya's hands* Huh. So I do work for Mana. But it says here that both of us are equals.
Tanya: WHAT!? *grabs back contract* Dang Mana! Betrayal is common these days... Crying or Very sad I'm still gonna hurt you Shadow! C'mon Whip!
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm

* A fairly quite laughter resounds from the shadows.*
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:05 pm

*Is tranced by Tikal*
Whip: Yeah.. uh huh.... okay.....
*Is hardly listening*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Well, well, it seems very little has changed here. You are still a fool, Whip. *the voice is still silent but has some form of familiarity. Yet at the same time their is no new form in the room.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:02 am

[What? Could it be a new ark already?]

Tikal: ??? *looks around*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm

[This is like the little bit before you start a new videogame, ya know? It's like that. So we aren't at the ark yet.]

*A shape takes form in the shadows, yet it remains undistinguishable(sp). The only visable feature is their eyes. Their eyes are an unfamilar silver that currently are glowing like the stars on a black night, where their is nothing to take away from them and the moon.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 pm

[Oh! Like the calm parts before the tempest! ...Or something! Like how in DBZ: Legacy of Goku 2, Gohan saw... ...Wait, what did he see.... OH! Right! He thought he saw his dad again, but it was really Freeza, but it was just a dream! And then we go fly to meet Trunks, and I'll continue with the characters now... ^^']

Tikal: Shocked
Tanya: Ooooo! Shiiiny!
Shadow: *crosses arms* [What WOULD Shadow do... Attack head on, or look cool? I really don't know, so let's go with look cool! ^^]
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Is this really the best greating you can give me. tsk tsk tsk... *eyes have closed and they shake their head from side to side.*

[Hey how about we have this anime4evea in the future sorta like the "Future of Trunks"]
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 pm

[Wait, which future? The won where everything's right, or the one where everyone's dead, cause if it's the dead one, I'm whipping out Silver.]

Shadow: And you are?
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 pm

[Um... I was think the one where everyone's dead would be the next ark on the original anime4evea. But If you want we can do that one here too.]

*Eyes open up again only seem the slightest bit hurt.* I guess it has been awhile. *steps out of shadows but dosen't remove cloak* It's me Yokai Rei.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Tanya: Ohhh! Sorry Rei! But since when are your eyes silver?

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magican on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It got edited!)
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Rei: Eh... it's a long story.

[everyone but Tikal um.... I'll have to check photobucket that's where I put some of what will happen.]
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Tanya: We've got time! New contacts? OH! Cool cloak! *grabs onto it* Can I get one?

[Shocked T^T If I have to kill everyone, I should be glad Tikal is left. Wait, how'd Shadow die!? ...Actually, no, that's kinda easy to solve... OK then, so what about Silver? Is he still alive, since he's kinda from the future and all... >> This is confusing]
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

[Actually in this future all the worlds have sort of been blended. No one changes form unless it's one of their powers and the bounderies that had once seperated the world has long since disolved. In this future is not to different from the original anime but some people will be different and OC's will be added. Also everyone but well us who are sent to the future and Tikal,Howl, Misa Asa, Asa, and Strif. You'll meet Misa Asa soon enough. Oh yeah, and Asa and Strif are no longer our enemies at this time.]

Rei: Don't touch the cloak. And I'm sure not all of you would want to know.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Tanya: Does it involve gore? As in, taking out someone's eyeball's like Itachi did to Sasuke? Or try to? Or faked it to? Or something? *releases cloak* But seriously, can I get a cloak?

[*blink blink* Um, yeah, so Tikal and the others just got sent to the future? And no one grows or something, unless they're a shapeshifter or something?

Speaking of shapeshifting, since Hana (Hana) is the telekinesis usuer, Kimitsu (Kimitsu) is the shadow user, and Tanya (Tanya) is the... er... summoner of animals and toy hammer wacker user person, can Mana (enter Mana sprite here), or me, be a shapeshifter?]
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 pm

[Um... you can add Mana. She can be in the future too. But no those few that are still alive did not get sent to the future, they just lived to see it.]

Um... well I was planing on watering it down. Like I said before I'm not going to say what happened. *reajusts cloak so it dosen't show any of Rei except for a glimpse of her eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

[Oh! I get it! So Sonic and Amy ARE dead! ...Damn... ><

But I was just asking if I could be a shapeshifter, not if I could be in it. We'll play the ark out later.]

Tanya: Watering it down? What do you mean? And is there something special about this cloak that you won't tell me where you got it?
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 pm

[Okay good idea.]

Would you stop asking about my cloak. * glimpse of what seems to be a sliverish, whiteish, light blueish clawed hand. Yokai quickly covers this up with the cloak.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Tanya: Rei, did you fall in a toxic waste dump or something to mutate you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystic Ruins Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Ruins Hotel
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next