Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oreburg City!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Oreburg City! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 am

Mana: Tsunami!
Tsunami: *stops his assault of bubbles and seems to glow for a faint second before taking the Zen Headbutt head on and flies into the ground*
Mana: ...! Tsunami, are you alright?
Tsunami: *gets up slowly, but seems unwilling to attack or even move for that matter* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:13 am

Roark: Alright Rampardos! Let's turn this around with a Take Down!
*Rampardos keeps after Piplup with its head still lowered*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 am

Mana: Tsunami! Get out of the way!
Tsunami: *seems to either not hear or not listen to Mana's command and takes the hit head on*
Mana: Tsunami!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:54 am

Roark: Once more, Rampardos! Headbutt!
*Rampardos roars out and dashes one more time, ready to put his full force into the attack*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 am

Tsunami: *suddenly snaps back to life* Piplup! *glows bright white as the Rampardos gets close and unleashes a blast of powerful energy outward in a circle, entrapping Rampardos and possibly sending it flying*
Mana: *snaps her fingers as if she's been expecting it the whole time* Alright Tsunami!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

*Rampardos indeed flies away, slamming his back onto, and bouncing on, the floor. Whip and Eevee remain speechless*
Whip:.....I taught him that.
Eevee: Vii VII!

Roark: Rampardos!
*Rampardos' eyes spin once, twice, and spiral out, consciousness in the enduring dinosaur finally fading. Roark seems devastated*
Roark: You beat my rock Pokemon! Incredible!
*Roark returns his Pokemon to its pokeball*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 am

Mana: *dashes at Tsunami to pick him up and hugs him as tightly as she can without hurting him* You did great Tsunami~! Your bide was perfect~! *begins the cuddling session*
Tsunami: *looks proud of his victory and yet reluctant to be cuddled so much in front of all the people* Pip pipp luuuup!
Mana: Nope~ You're getting cuddled and you're going to deal with it~
Tsunami: Piiiip... *lets out a sigh and yet doesn't look too displeased with it*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 am

*Whip hops up to Mana, Eevee bobbing on top of his head*
Whip: Great job out there Mana! You did great!
Eevee: Vii Vii~!
Whip: Yeah, I guess the turkey did okay as well~
*Before Whip can receive retribution, Roark approaches Mana*
Roark: Mana! Here.
*Roark lays out the Coal badge to Mana, the same one she'd held earlier*
Roark: You've earned recognition of the Oreburgh Gym, so take this Coal Badge as certification!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:50 am

Tsunami: *even though Mana is receiving her badge, he takes the time to glare ominously at Whip* Piiiiip....
Mana: *takes the badge and looks proudly at it for a moment before bowing to Roark* Thank you for the wonderful battle! I learned a lot from it!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 am

*Roark scratches the underside of his helmet*
Roark: Yeah. Even though I lost to someone without any badges at all, it was a great experience for me too! Oh,....
*Roark reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small CD, handing it to Mana*
Roark: Here, take this too. It's the Hidden Move, Rock Smash. You can use it to demolish any kind of rocks that stand in your way.
*Roark adjusts his helmet*
Roark: Barring myself, of course~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 am

Mana: *lets Tsunami down as she rubs the back of her head sheepishly* Ahh... No offense, Roark, but I would certainly hope not. *gives a sheepish smile as she sweatdrops*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:01 am

Roark: So, are you continuing the Gym challenge? If so, you should head to Eterna City and challenge the Gym there.
*He tilts his helmet*
Roark: Just tell Gardenia that Roark the Rock sent you~
Whip: Pft. "Roark the Rock"?
*Roark stares at him for a moment*
Roark: ...Weren't you the one that stole-
Whip: WHOA LOOK AT THE TIME WELL WE SHOULDN'T IMPOSE LET'S GO MANA!
*Whip rushes out of the Gym so quickly that Eevee falls off of his head. Eevee desperately follows after him*
Roark: ...That was your friend, right? Just what kind of trouble must he get into....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 am

Mana: *eye twitches as she sweatdrops and she shakes her head* Ohhh, you don't even want to know the start of it...

Tsunami: *is outside, cutting Whip off and is ominously glaring at him, obviously still upset about the turkey comment* ...Pip piplup, pip...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 am

*Roark puts one hand behind his head*
Roark: It's the weirdest thing. He already won a badge.
*He shrugs*
Roark: Some people are just greedy though, huh?

*Whip skids to a halt in front of Tsunami, bending down to glare back at him*
Whip: What, are you still mad about that Turkey comment? If it helps, I should've said you were a chicken; Turkey's are at least pretty lean~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:36 am

Tsunami: ...

*this description is censored as to what Tsunami does to Whip, but let's just say it was painful and that we're understating it to the max*

Mana: *blinks in surprise* ... *blinks again* ... *blinks one more time for good measure* He won a badge?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 am

*Whip's response to the horrific events befalling him are likewise censored, as the words used to self-describe his pain have been known to cause physical pain in others as well*

Roark: Sure did.
*Roark shakes his head*
Roark: His Eevee was outmatched, but that Miltank ruined me. Bide and Milk Drink.
*Roark tilts his head to Mana*
Roark: It seemed a lot like your fighting style, actually. Damage, heal, and endure. He must have picked up a few pointers.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:21 am

Mana: *seems to think about what Roark said* ...Huh... *suddenly hears the loud censored cries from outside and sweatdrops* Uh... Speaking of my friend, I think he got himself into trouble again. *bows to Roark one last time* Sorry about leaving so suddenly, but thank you for the battle again! Goodbye! *dashes out the door to find a vindicated Tsunami and a broken and bruised Whip on the floor* ...Tsunamiii....
Tsunami: (innocently) Pip?
Mana: *gives Tsunami an unimpressed look before sighing and returning him to the pokeball* We'll talk about this later. *bends down to the damaged Whip and examines him* ... *pokes his other pokeball, releasing Amy* Amy, can you do me a favor and heal Whip please?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 am

*Amy whinnies, more than glad to comply, and stomps very hard on Whip, causing him to cry out in pain*
Whip: ....At least..... my spine..... is straight again.....
*Whip manages to stand up, staring painfully at Amy, whom just smiles back at him. He sighs and returns her to her pokeball*
Whip: Well....
*Whip stretches back, painfully cracking the bones in his body*
Whip: Ah-.... Well, we made it out of there alive!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 am

Mana: *smiles a bit, letting any chance of teasing pass her by* Nice job winning a badge, Whip~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:42 am

*Whip seems surprised by Mana's knowledge of his win*
Whip: Eh? O-oh, that.
*Whip rubs his nose, refusing to let himself look bashful*
Whip: Y-yeah... that Roark was a pushover, wasn't he? Heh...
*Whip stretches his arm for lack of idle things to do*
Whip: So, did you get my delivery~?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 am

Mana: *laughs* Oh, that's right~! *suddenly grabs Whip's shirt and shakes him* WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm

(....Jacket, maybe? Whip doesn't wear a shirt, even as a human. >v>; )

*Whip's head limps from the shaking*
Whip: Nyah! I was just trying to help!
*Whip breaks from Mana's grip and pats his face, making sure he can still feel it*
Whip: I figured, in case you were still upset about... you know, the Terra thing... and you were distracted,...
*Whip looks annoyed and scratches his head*
Whip: Not that it matters, anyways. You proved me wrong and took Roark down without even breaking a sweat.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 am

[Oh, whoops. XD Sorry~ I'll fix that. >w> It sounds like Whip is pulling a Tidus~ <v<]

Mana: *seems honestly surprised but touched by Whip's concern* ... *her expression melts into a touched smile* Thanks for the effort then, Whip. *the soft smile lasts for about one more second before morphing into a mischievous one* To think~ You actually have a heart~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 am

Whip: Oi oi! Don't sound so sincere about that! You know I had to sell my heart to pay off my debts~
*Whip grins a bit, and then picks his egg from the floor into his hands*
Whip: Alright then, now that that Gym is out of the way, why don't we check out the underground thing you were so excited about earlier?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 am

Mana: *gasps in excitement* That's right! Let's go let's go let's goooo~! *grabs his hand and drags him towards the center of the city*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oreburg City!
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next