Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floaroma Town!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:14 am

*Whip shrugs his shoulder*
Whip: Please, like we need these idiot's help. I can take on the whole factory by myself!
*Whip sticks his tongue out at the two*
Whip: You wanna find another Pokemon like me? Go Dive in Route 119 without a Pokemon, because I'm the one and only buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Mana: *eyes set in determination and she clenches her hand behind her back* So you can get out of our way now.
Female Leader: *eyes narrow* Just because you won doesn't mean you can just-! *her eyes widen, and then droop, not unlike the rest of her teammates, and all the Team Rocket members begin to fall into a state of unconsciousness*

*Mana's Pokemon looks curiously at themselves as sparkles of pink light heal their wounds before looking up at their master, who pulls out her wand from behind*

Mana: I'm blatantly cheating, but we need to get going. *looks back at Whip* Ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Whip: Yeah, sure thing~!
*Whip cracks his fingers and starts stretching*
Whip: So, what's the plan? Bust in, guns ablazing, and rescue the Pokemon in distress?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Mana: *nods* We've already been noticed. Might as well just plow through.
: I always knew there was something strange about you...
Mana: *flinches and whips around, eyes widening at the familiar trainer* T-Trey!?
Trey: *looks around at the damage she's created, grudgingly impressed* Not bad. *his sharp eyes hone on Whip* I'm assuming you're that loud-mouthed trainer from earlier?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm

*Whip's arms fly up in defense, forcing himself into an awkward and very ineffective position*
Whip: I have no idea what you're talking- Er, Whip whip whip whip!
*...*
Whip: ...Oh wait, I told you my name was Whip earlier...
*Whip coughs*
Whip: ....Would you believe I was a Lopunny?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Trey: *sends Whip an unimpressed look* Not even if you weren't stupid enough to reveal yourself just two seconds earlier.
Mana: W-What are you doing here?!
Trey: *stares down the girl instead of answering her question, before suddenly moving to take her hand*
Mana: H-Hey!
Trey: *examines the wand in her hand, before scoffing and dropping it* Magic, huh?
Mana: *huffs, crosses her arms in irritation although panic is leaking through her eyes* I thought that it was a "childish concept"!
Trey: (without hesitation) It is.
Mana: *cheeks puff up in anger* ...!!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 pm

*Whip puts his arms behind his head, eyes half-cocked*
Whip: Doesn't anything impress you?
*He stretches, and then spins around on his heels*
Whip: Anyways, we can't waste time with some amateur trainer like you~ We've got things to do, and thugs to beat up!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Mana: *takes a steadying breath and turns from Trey* For once, Whip's right. I have to get my pokemon back, so if you'll excuse us-
Trey: I'm coming with.
Mana: *double takes, looking back at Trey with shock* Eh?!
Trey: *puts his hands in his pockets nonchalantly* I can't stand people who try to steal pokemon. So whether or not you two are annoying, I'll help you out.
Mana: *something about his tone rubs her the wrong way, and she glares in indignation* I don't need your help!
Trey: You wanna let your remaining pokemon wear themselves out with all that fighting? I thought you cared about your pokemon.
Mana: *her face darkens incredibly, to the extent where the male trainer across from her nearly flinches from her glare and dangerous tone* Don't try and play that game with me.
Trey: *stands his ground* You're letting yourself be overtaken by your emotions. That won't help your pokemon in the long run. If you just calm down, think about it, and put your pride to the side, you'd realize that you could use my help.
Mana: *her jaw clenches in irritation, but she recognizes the truth in his words and turns forward* Fine. *turns her head so that one eye can look at him* But you can help on one condition.
Trey: Name it.
Mana: Don't let yourself nor your pokemon get hurt too badly or stolen. If you get into some serious trouble, you get out of there.
Trey: *looks somewhat surprised by her condition but regains his composure quickly, pulling out his pokeballs out* No worries there. I'm not you.
Mana: *for whatever reason, her expression flickers with pain, but she gives a tight smile before looking ahead* I'm holding you to that. *looks to Whip and her actual pokemon* Ready?
Tsunami: Pip!
Wynn: Star!
Volt: Shinx!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:11 am

*Whip nods his head*
Whip: Just try not to get in my way, got it guys~?
*Whip takes a few steps, then pauses*
Whip: Oh yeah!
*He turns and charges at Mana, poking around her waist and snatching his pokeballs*
Whip: Come on out here, Amy, Ralts!
*Whip summons his two Pokemon, whom still seem slightly offset by their suddenly-shorter owner*
Whip: You two are gonna help too, got it?
*Ralts copies his speaking, and Amy lazily lounges off to the side. Whip's ears flop up and down in frustration*
Whip: HEY! JUST BECAUSE I LOST A FEW FEET DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 am

Mana: *bends down slightly to look at the two pokemon* Ralts, Amy, will you help me get Eevee, Rose, and Sparky back?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 am

*Both Ralts and Amy nod their heads*
Whip: YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Mana: *ignoring Whip, she stands up, looking at the entrance to the Ironworks, her expression determined* Alright. Are we ready?
Trey: *nods* I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Whip: Then let's-
*Whip looks up at Mana*
Whip: ....
*Whip steps up to her, until his toes touch hers*
Whip: ...
*Whip suddenly hops up and lands on her head*
Whip: Onwards!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Mana: *she gains an unimpressed look, and although she's tempted to remove Whip from her head, she focuses on the factory ahead* Right. *after a brief moment of thought, she returns her pokemon to their pokeballs*
Trey: What are you doing?
Mana: I thought of a better entrance. You might want to hold on to your pokemon if you're not going to return them.
Trey: *his eyebrows furrow, but he follows Mana's commands* What are you plan-
Mana: *grabs Trey by the back of his top*
Trey: Hey!
Mana: Hold on tight!

*She suddenly takes to the air, with Trey's strangled cry the only sound he can give before they're in the sky and flying towards the roof*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town!   Floaroma Town! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floaroma Town!
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15