Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaara's AU story (re-post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Gaara's AU story (re-post) Empty
PostSubject: Gaara's AU story (re-post)   Gaara's AU story (re-post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:16 pm

A pair sea-foam green eyes rimmed in black stared out the tower window. Unable to move in this form but conscious. The owner of the eyes had been victim to Rei when she used his home village in her plans to fuse the worlds. He could remember a few meetings with her from before this happened. Though they never really talked.

She had been an outsider like himself, many people in the village avoided her and hated her. When he had first met her it had been at the academy, they were in the same class. He remembered her sitting there surrounded by the others but none of the acknowledged her. The look in her eyes almost begged for anyone to take notice that she was there. The longer she was ignored the more she seemed to become concerned and it started to show in her movements. She began to pull the cream colored dress she wore over her jean shorts. There was something strange about her. She just showed up in the village out of nowhere. He turned away, the girl wasn't worth his attention. He could feel that she had turned her attention towards him. He glared in her direction, but she seemed unfazed and held his glare for a moment before lowering her head so that she looked only at her desk. He didn't trust this girl, but he wouldn't bother with her, he had other things to do.

After the academy he hadn't seen her. In fact, he had mostly forgotten about her existence until one night. He had been sitting on one of the buildings staring out at the village. He saw her running through the street below him covered in blood. He couldn't help but wonder what she had been doing in the village when she should have still been away on her mission. Questioning her reasons for having returned he was about to follow her, but his brother had to come get him for their next mission. It wasn't long until he found out that a couple of the village's ninjas had been murdered that night, a team, and one of them was missing. Having never returned from their mission. It was easy for him to put the pieces together. Rei had killed her team and fled from the village.

The last time he met her was in a battle to save the village. She had returned to the village, but her reasons for doing so were malevolent. She had chosen the Sand Village as the place to fuse the worlds. As the new Kazekage of the village it was his job to stop her. Though it seemed she was just as reluctant to cause the village much damage. The battle itself has nearly faded from his memory. He remembered that she had somehow managed to activate some strange ability that had encased the village in some kind of barrier. The barrier had shown strange worlds being destroyed. And while many of the villagers were distracted by the sights of destruction the barrier showed, many of them began to turn into energy and vanished. And well, you must be able to figure out what happened. The worlds fused and many people were destroyed or turned to dolls.
The fate of being a doll is what befell him and his siblings. He now sits staring out the window in Rei's tower. He sits between Kankuro and Temari. At times he thinks that he should have dealt with Rei sooner, perhaps they would have stood a chance before she gained that much power. Now all he can do is watch as she finds new dolls adding to the crowd that surrounds him and his siblings.

He heard the door open, unable to turn to see who it was, not that he needed to, he knew it was most likely Rei. She had changed her appearance to resemble a glass doll. She was contently carrying around a doll she refered to as "Drocell." She walked over towards the shelf he was on, a small smile on her face. "Hello Gaara. I was just in the Sand Village so I thought I'd pay you and your siblings a visit. " Her eyes were dark despite the pleasant tone in her voice. This was life for him and the other dolls now. They had to put up with her "visits" where she would talk about the goings on outside of the tower. This was one of the only times the silence of their existences were broken. They couldn't function unless she wished them too. "You know aside from the lack of people it's pretty much the same. I think it's much more peaceful now, and the blood sky just makes it all the more beautiful. A perfect work of art." She gives a wistful sigh, "Though it may belong to me I am unable to take such a beautiful scene with me. If only I had an image or a painting to show you Gaara. I think that even you'd have to agree that it has it's charm." I doubt I would see it her way, this whole world is a wasteland thanks to her. Only those who share her insanity could possibly find beauty here. She reaches out and removes me from my place on the self, she stares me in my eyes, it's like looking into the eyes of a corpse. "Maybe I'll bring you there so you can see for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's AU story (re-post)   Gaara's AU story (re-post) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Rei's POV

I love people, I really do you know. I love this new world I've created, I love the blood in the sand and the beautiful red skies. Most of all, I love all of my lovely dolls. They are so cute and so unique. I talk to them all the time, but they never respond. I don't let them. I know not all of them like me, but I'll win them over sooner or later; I'll win all my dolls over.
There are living people I like, too. They are so much fun to play with, even when they don't know that they are playing with me. But they never last long, so I guess my dolls are still better. I do turn some of them into dolls that way we can play forever. I have a few dolls that I like more than others, but I'll never mention it since I don't want to be mean. One of my favorites is a boy from a village I used to live in.
He was always left alone, just like I was, but I didn't think it was fair. He didn't seem so bad, just different. As much as I wanted too, I never got to speak to him. I was afraid that if he was seen with me they'd never accept him. We went to the same academy, and were in the same class. The first time I ever noticed him was in class. I remember the day so well, but I won't bore you with all the little details. That was the first day of the academy. I had taken a seat in the middle of the class room. The other students were surrounding me, talking to one another, but they completely ignored me. It made me want to hurt them for ignoring me, I wanted to make them see me by any means necessary. I couldn't blow my cover though; if I lashed out like I wanted, it would have ruined everything, even if I didn't completely know what everything was at the time. So I had busied myself with playing with my new favorite cream dress. It was mostly one long piece of lace with a slip of the same color under it, aside from the sleeves and the bottom inch that stopped at my knees. I just couldn't stop messing with it. It's amazing I didn't pull at the tiny ribbon on the collar. Apparently my fidgeting had drawn someone's attention; I couldn't help but feel a set of eyes on me. I didn't turn around right away, though. It felt too nice to have some attention for once, though when I felt the eyes move away, I had to see who it was. When I turned to look, my eyes landed on a boy in the back of class with reddish hair and black rimmed eyes. I noticed he had a mark on his forehead, and immediately wondered if it was a scar. Apparently I was looking at him for too long, as he turned his head to face me with his eyes set in a glare. His glare was so intense, and yet he had to be around my age, so what happened to make him capable of such a glare? I held his gaze for a minute, before deciding to take the hint he was giving me and looked back at my desk. I know he didn't see it, but I had a smile on face, a true one. That moment I knew that he would always be one of my favorites, all because he saw me. I promised myself that one day we'd be friends.
Though sadly I had never seemed to get the chance to befriend him. After the academy we never crossed paths, and during, well, I just never got the chance. It was years after the academy, but only five years in the past that we met again. He had changed quite a bit. He was the Kazekage now, and it seemed he was much better liked than before. I was happy for him, and even more certain about my choice. This way the village would have happy memories for the both of us now. Once I started in on my work, now knowing that the boy from before was Gaara, as I learned his name to be, was Kazekage, I knew that we would do battle. Ah, how I had enjoyed that battle as the worlds fused. It was so much fun, I almost didn't want it to end. I always knew I wanted to keep him around, so I decided I'd turn him into a doll. Though... It did have some unexpected side affects. Well, I suppose it's one of those things as long as it ends well the rest doesn't matter. And it definitely ended well.

I smiled to myself as I entered my tower where I kept my dolls so they'd be safe. I walked directly to Gaara, I hoped he didn't mind a bit of conversation. Who knows, maybe I'd bring him with me somewhere today. I hugged Drocell to remind myself he was there, and with a small smile greeted Gaara. "Hello Gaara. I was just in the Sand Village so I thought I'd pay you and your siblings a visit. "
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's AU story (re-post)   Gaara's AU story (re-post) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:27 pm

You know, I REALLY ought to pay more attention to this section. I didn't even notice you'd put up a story...
I'm so glad I noticed. ovo;
I'll be completely and utterly honest, Rei. When I did notice it, I almost didn't want to read it, mostly because I don't normally like POV stories, but... seriously... I'm reeeeally glad I took the chance. This was really...mystifying. I mean, I thought our Rei was a little off, but AURei....
Just shows what a little isolation will do to a girl....
and in a way, I kind of feel bad for her... I mean, I know she said she was... angry even as a kid in the academy, but I can't help but feel that if she had a friend or two...
Or a family, for that matter. A puppy, a doll-
Actually, nix the doll. >>;

Well, now we know some of the events that culminated in the near-ruination of the dimensions in that universe...
All because no one wanted to talk to her....
*Almost sniffles*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's AU story (re-post)   Gaara's AU story (re-post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara's AU story (re-post)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Art & Literature :: Literature :: Story Threads-
Jump to: