Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm

AU Whip: And I assume... that emerald has a large role to play, then.
*AU Whip leans forward in his seat*
AU Whip: Your Royal Guards seemed anxious about the emerald being stolen... What is so special about it?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 am

Mana: *looks at Van and AU Whip with surprise* You have never heard of the legendary Chaos Emeralds before?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 am

*AU Whip looks at Van, whom looks at him as well. The both of them look back at Mana and shake their heads*
Van: Nope.
AU Whip: Just the legends you'-
*AU Whip coughs*
AU Whip: J-Just the legends I've heard....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Mana: *hides her smirk at AU Whip's choke but turns a sweet smile onto her parents* May I?
Tempest: *nods*
Terra: You and Hana were always more interested in what Sonic and everyone did anyways~
Mana: *blanches slightly at the reference but regains her composure as she turns to look at Whip and Van* The Chaos Emeralds are legendary items of extraordinary power. One Chaos Emerald can give its user a huge abundance of energy, but if brought all together, all seven of the Chaos Emeralds, it is said that miracles occur. *her face darkens slightly* However, many have sought to abuse the gems' power. When someone wields the emeralds with negative intentions in their heart, the power turns from light into darkness. Many have done this before, and the man we call Lord Robotnik happens to have a terrible fixation on these emeralds. The fact that he has one of them now means he is much closer to posing a threat to this Kingdom.
Tempest: *twirling an apple on the table* Moreso, one of his loyal knights, Shadow the Hedgehog, happens to have a strong affinity with the emeralds. With an emerald at his side, I am afraid even our best knights would be extremely challenged to stop a force such as himself. *stops twirling the apple and stares at it forlornly* It was a terrible blow that he defected from the Kingdom...
Terra: *places a comforting hand on Tempest's shoulder* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 pm

AU Whip: So.... the Dark Knights, led by Lord Robotnik, are attempting to overthrow your kingdom....
*AU Whip pauses for a second*
AU Whip: ...And their strongest warriour, Shadow... defected from your legion and draws energy from these Chaos Emeralds...
*Van holds his head up with his hands*
Van: So.... all we have to do then is find the other Chaos Emeralds, right? Then, you guys would have more power than them...
AU Whip: I'm guessing it's not that easy.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Mana: *shakes her head in confirmation to Whip's question* Unfortunately, no. The nature of the Chaos Emeralds is akin to their namesakes. It requires much skill to keep them from destroying buildings.
Tempest: Moreover, not only are the emeralds a bit difficult to find... *looks up at the table of conversing Knights, all seeming to be enjoying themselves, and sighs* Where one's loyalties lie is difficult to determine...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

*AU Whip similarly looks over at the knights, humming understandingly. Van props himself up in his seat*
Van: Wait, if it's loyalties you're worried about, why not let Sonic handle it? He seems trustworthy...
*Van's eyes light up*
Van: Or better yet, we could do it for you!
*AU Whip glares at him*
AU Whip: We have enough to handle on our own-
*Van ignores him and continues*
Van: We could go out and search for the Chaos Emeralds for you. After all, Mana trusts us, right Mana?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 am

Tempest: *puts his chin on his intertwined hands, considering the idea*
Mana: Truth be told, Sonic does happen to be very trustworthy, but we prefer not to place everything on one sole Knight.
Terra: (singsong) Plus, he's a bit busy getting ready for his wedding with Mana~!
Mana: *turns blue and dejected and mortified* . . .
Tempest: *face shadows and he seems displeased with this fact*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 am

*Van's expression mirrors Mana's, the memory flooding back and muting him. AU Whip casually sips tea from a cup*
AU Whip: In that case, we'll promise to have her back before the wedding as well~
Van: HOW CAN YOU BE SO OKAY WITH THIS, DON'T YOU TECHNICALLY LIKE HER TOO!?
*Van pauses, and then his face lights a bright red from his own thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm

*Whip's hands grow uncomfortably cold and seem to be frozen to the cup. Again, her parents look to Mana in confusion, but she's pulling a page out of the rabbit's book and calmly sipping tea as well*
Terra: *shakes her head and beams at the two* Well, if you say so~
Tempest: *after a few moments of contemplation, he nods his head* Very well. The other five Chaos Emeralds ought to be dispersed through the other areas of this world. Perhaps you will stumble across them during your travels. *sees that all the other Guardians are just about finished with their food, so he gets out of his seat* It is time for me to address the Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 pm

*AU Whip idly tries to pry his hand from the frozen cup to no avail. Van, meanwhile, seems a bit curious, but, as Tempest begins to address the Guardians, he doesn't comment and respectfully listens*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 am

*The chatter in the hall quiets when everyone sees the risen King*

Tempest: ...Guardians of Arcana, I do not wish to be the bearer of ill news, but I have unfortunate news. It seems that the Dark Knights have grown exponentially stronger. Not only have we received Intel that they have recovered a Chaos Emerald for themselves, it seems that they have acquired strong allies. *he closes his eyes and waits for the muted chatter to fall silent once again* Guardians, when I asked you to protect this Kingdom, you swore to me that you would. As your King-- no, as a fellow member of this Kingdom, I also have made a promise. I swore that I would always work to protect my comrades, my people, *looks to Mana and Terra* ...my family. *turns his attention to the hall* So I ask all of you, as a friend, to stand and fight with me until the very end.

*A resounding cry of affirmatives are heard throughout the hall, but when the hall quiets once again, a lavender cat takes a stand up from her seat*

Lavender Cat: My lord, if I may?
Tempest: *nods* Speak, Lady Blaze.
Blaze: Sir, you speak as if there is something worse to come. Or that these allies are extremely powerful. Do we know who they are?
Tempest: *his hand clenches on the table* ...Yes. *takes a deep breath* ...We are at war, my fellow Guardians. At war with the Imperial Army of Generation Jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 am

*Van's breath escapes him*
Van: A-at war?
*Van turns to AU Whip*
Van: How did it escalate into a wa-
*Van pauses and flinches at AU Whip's terrifying expression. The Swordsman immediately stands up*
AU Whip: Generations Jurisdiction!?
*AU Whip forgets himself*
AU Whip: That's where Magician and Brawler classes appear, isn't it? You mean you're at war with that place!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 am

*Although the fact that the hall is filled with shocked exclamation of the sort, some overhear AU Whip and react negatively to him*
Knuckles: *shoots out of his chair* Show some respect to the King!
Asuna: *also shoots out of her chair and slams her hands on the table* What makes you think you have any right to speak to the King that way!?
Yui: *pulls at Asuna's coat worriedly* M-Mama...
Kirito: *places his hand on Asuna's shoulder, sharing an identical look to Yui's* Asuna, please calm down...

Terra: *without so much batting an eye, she places a finger on her lips, and the hall reacts strongly to that, all silencing themselves almost immediately* ...Thank you. *looks to AU Whip* Although it's true some brawlers start there, only about half of the magicians start their journey there as well. The other half often find themselves here instead.
Tempest: *has turned his attention to AU Whip as well* Moreover, Generation Jurisdiction has declared war on us. There has always been tension between this Kingdom and their government, due to the natural clashing of cultures between Magicians and Alchemists, but it seems recent events have spurred such events into motion. I cannot change the fact that the Imperial Army has made us an enemy, nor can I ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 am

*Unfair to Tempest or not, AU Whip still seethes at the calmness with which he relays this information. Recognizing his lack of standing in the room, however, he sharply removes himself from the table and storms out of the room. Van timidly stands as well*
Van: P-please excuse us!
*Van trails after AU Whip's exit*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am

Mana: *looks worriedly to her parents* Father, Mother, I-
Terra: *waves her hand* Go after them. We can handle it here.
Tempest: *nods in confirmation to Terra's words*
Mana: *gets out of her seat and does her automatic curtsey* Thank you for your graciousness! *quickly takes off after them as fast as she can, holding the ends of her dress with her hands so she can run after them*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 am

*Directly outside of the hall, Van is attempting to slow AU Whip's power walk out of the castle*
Van: Whip-
AU Whip: Stop bothering me.
Van: Look, just because we're at war-
AU Whip: You have no idea what you're talking about.
*AU Whip turns and glares at him*
AU Whip: You don't understand what kind of situation you're in. At all.
Van: ....You really care for her, don't you...?
*AU Whip doesn't respond*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 am

Mana: *chasing after them, obviously hassled by the heavy dress and heels she wears* Whip! Van! Would it be the death of you if you spared me a moment!?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:59 am

Van: Ah, sorry... Mana....
*AU Whip studies Mana*
AU Whip: ....
*He turns and begins walking again*
Van: Ah! Wait, where are you going?
AU Whip: To Generations Jurisdiction.
Van: But we can't leave unless we prove ourselves-
AU Whip: Mana can't leave.
*The statement leaves Van quiet*
AU Whip: There are more important things than trying to get Mana out of this kingdom. If there's a war starting, and she's alone....
*AU Whip seems to be more worried about whether or not "she" isn't alone, however*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:06 am

Mana: *follows after AU Whip* Whip, have you any idea how to make your way there?! How to handle all the monsters that are definitely much more skilled than yourself?! If you recklessly charge in there, you will use up your three respawns and you will be of no help to anyone!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 pm

AU Whip: The longer I wait here, the more likely it is that she could be hurt!
Van: Would she want you to get hurt in the process?
*AU Whip quiets himself*
Van: Mana's right. You don't have a chance on your own as is. We have to do this the right way, then we can save your Mana.
*AU Whip tilts his head away*
AU Whip: ....She's not the one I"m worried about....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 am

Mana: *looks slightly confused for a moment, before catching on, and, after a moment, she grabs both Whip and Van by the wrists and starts dragging them outside the castle* Come. I have an idea to entertain.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 am

*Both AU Whip and Van are surprised and are dragged along with her*
Van: M-Mana?
AU Whip: Where are you taking us?!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 am

Mana: We have a fortuneteller. *looks uncomfortable for a second* Two, in truth, but the other is not fond of me at the moment... *shakes her head* Nonetheless, I believe she will be able to tell us of what is occurring in Generation Jurisdiction, and, more importantly, what is happening with our friends.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 am

Van: A fortune teller?
AU Whip: ....We're supposed to believe what a-
Van: That sounds cool!
*Van catches his pace up with Mana*
Van: What kind of fortunes does she tell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next