Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 am

*Whip turns back to her donning a smile that begs for bang-playing to follow it, and he pats her head dismissively*
Whip: You're right, you're right, just a measly two inches~
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 am

Mana: *shoves his hand off in irritation* That's barely anything!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:46 am

*Whip waves his hand dismissively*
Whip: Right right, two inches isn't important at all~
*Just as he feigns another turn around to leave the room, he quickly twists and catches Mana in his arms, bending her back and holding her like two dancers would in a Tango. He halts his face a mere two inches from hers*
Whip: If only we had two inches less...~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 am

Mana: *heart racing in her chest and a blush painfully obvious on her face, she tries to regain whatever wits and pride she has left into a coherent attempt at sarcasm* I-I... I still don't know... *her voice grows quieter and it's obvious that her attempts are failing* ...where you learned... *she squeezes her eyes shut and looks extremely embarrassed and seems helpless towards Whip and her own desires* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 am

*The expression Mana gives him removes and lingering doubts from Whip's mind as he eliminates the last few inches between them and indulges in her lips once more. His own emotions swell within him and threaten to lock his arms around her permanently, so as to keep them together for all of time*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 am

Mana: *obviously seems overwhelmed by the swarm of emotions and simply goes compliant and boneless in Whip's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck for support, too entranced by the sensations to notice the two new arrivals in the room*

Psyche: *does a little victory fist pump* Couple Number Seven, successfully match made~! *raises his hand for a high five, but Clear doesn't return it* C'mon Clear~ Don't leave me hanging!
Clear: *sighs and gives him the high five*
Psyche: *grins like a mad man and simply enjoys the aura show like the weird pervert he is*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 am

*In a flash of surprise, Whip separates from Mana and hops far back. His face glowers a deep red that only seems to flood him more with every breath*
Whip: ....
*The moment his brain is capable of making an intelligent response, he summons his bokken from deep space and flings it with full force at the peeping tom red panda, sparing no regard for his recently-addled head*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:14 am

Mana: *out of pure shock at being dropped from cloud nine, she is unable to catch herself in time and lands in her bottom with a dazed grunt, before quickly jumping back up and patting off her dress with a bright red but somewhat disoriented expression* ...

Psyche: *unable to see the incoming projectile, he takes it head on with an audible "oof!" before falling down on his back* ...C-Cleear... I can see again... I see stars and tiny little birds...~
Clear: *sweatdrops and rubs her head in annoyance* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 am

*Whip seems dismally upset by having to separate from from Mana and, as soon as Psyche received the admittedly satisfying hit, his entire head hangs by his neck, cloaked in shadows. He manages to pull it up and responds the way someone would had they been woken from a particularly pleasant dream*
Whip: What was so important that it made you two forget how to knock?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Psyche: *he recovers quickly, as if used this sort of thing* It's the meadow. What do you expect us to do, stomp on the ground?
Clear: We just wanted to make sure you two were alright.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 pm

*Whip turns away and crosses his arms, his blush only growing deeper*
Whip: Well, we're fine.
*He pauses, and then opens an eye to Mana, looking to her with inquiry*
Whip: ....Aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Mana: *nods with a soft smile* Yeah, we're fine.
Psyche: Better than fine I ima- OW OW OW OW OW OW! *cradles the new electricity burn as Mana withdraws her hand with a friendly smile*
Mana: *takes a deep breath to clear her head as she turns to Clear* Is Blaze still in the conference room?
Clear: I believe so. Are you ready to see what your father has left you?
Mana: *nods confidently* I am.
Psyche: *shoos them off* Then go~
Mana: *blinks in confusion* You're not coming?
Psyche: Nah~ Clear and I have something to do first~
Clear: *mimics Mana's surprised look* We do?
Psyche: *grins hugely* Yup~!
Mana: *eyes Psyche suspiciously* ...If you say so... *looks to Whip and silently asks him to come with her before moving towards the exit*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 am

*Psyche's actions arouse suspicion with Whip as well, though he follows Mana without question anyways. He makes sure to pick his bokken back up on the way, dusting it off in what could possibly be a passive-aggressive manner*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

Psyche: *simply grins at the two as they leave the room, and once they do, he turns his attention to Clear* So~! I bet you're wondering what I've got planned!
Clear: More like I'm dreading it...

Mana: *walking down the halls, awfully familiar with the surroundings, and it's a sign of how nervous she is that she's not commenting on anything*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 am

*Whip follows evenly alongside Mana down the hallways and, once he notices Mana's lack of speaking, lightly taps her arm with the back of his hand*
Whip: Hey.... don't forget to breathe...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:54 am

Mana: *gives Whip an annoyed look* I am breathing. *fidgets a little from her nervousness, and scowls at the tall-tale signs* Oh hush, I'm handling it.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 am

*Whip takes her hand into his and presses lightly on her palm*
Whip: Mana. Don't be afraid. It's natural for you to feel nervous about this.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 am

Mana: *gives Whip an amused look* I like how you tell me not to be scared even though it's completely normal to be scared about something~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 am

Whip: I meant...
*Whip walks closer to Mana, playfully bumping her shoulder*
Whip: ...Don't be afraid of your fear. And don't feel like you have to deal with this alone. I'm here, so you don't have to handle it on your own.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 am

Mana: *sighs, but she wears a playful smile* You're not going to leave me alone anytime soon, are you?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:55 am

*Whip shrugs with a small grin on his face*
Whip: You're stuck with me~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 am

Mana: *rolls her eyes* Joy.
(from behind them, Clear's irritated voice rings out)
Clear: It could be worse. *she catches up to them and is obviously annoyed*
Mana: *sweatdrops* What did Psyche do?
Clear: You don't want to know. -_-#

[In the Meadows]
Psyche: *frozen completely with his normal huge smile and a red mark on his face* This... miiiiiight take awhile to melt...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Whip: Sounds like typical Psyche to me...
*Whip genuinely tries to conceal his snicker*
Whip: I hope you weren't too hard on him...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Clear: *continues walking* ...Right.
Mana: *grins wickedly* You froze him, didn't you~?
Clear: *gives Mana a scolding look* I thought we were getting you to Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Whip: Chill out, no need to freeze her too~
*Apparently, Psyche's influence has spread further than originally thought, and Whip can't help but flick his bangs a little bit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next