Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:56 am

Yui: *smiles brightly* Your welcome~ When you two come back, be sure to visit me and Mama and Papa! *looks to AU Whip with a bright smile* Maybe you and Papa can have a duel against each other~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:18 am

*Yui's smile manages to bring AU Whip into the conversation more fully*
AU Whip: I don't know. I wouldn't want your father to lose two competitions in a row~
*Van chuckles*
Van: Confident~
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:22 am

Yui: *gains an indignant look* No way! Papa would win hands down!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:34 am

AU Whip: His hands would be down, alright~
Van: With that simple sword, you don't really stand a chance though, Whip.
*Van puts his arms behind his head*
Van: You'll need something a lot better than that to win~
*AU Whip furrows his brow inquisitively*
AU Whip: And you think you can make something that won't impale small animals by accident?
*Van is struck by the words and nearly trips*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:59 am

Mana: I would not have thought that you two were capable of having discussions such as this.

*Mana approaches the two with an outfit that bears resemblance to that of a witch as well as her counterpart's normal dress, except hers is a soft pink in color. The Princess now also dons glasses and a book in her arms, and when she smiles and tilts her head at the two, the little braid on the side of her hair becomes more noticeable*

Mana: My preparations are complete, and I have acquired the necessary supplies that will aide us on our trip. Are you two prepared for our departure?
Yui: Huwaaah~! *floats up to Mana* Mana-hime, you're so cute~!
Mana: *sticks her tongue out as she rubs the back of her head sheepishly* You flatter me, Yui-chan~
Terra: *has approached her daughter as well* Naturally, Yui~ Mana's my daughter after all~ *looks to the two boys* What do you think, guys? Mana's just the prettiest gal around, huh~?
Mana: Mother!
Tempest: *looms near the two boys with slight hostility radiating from him*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:10 am

*AU Whip nods his head formally*
AU Whip: She looks very pretty.
*AU Whip turns to nudge Van, but he's far too gone to react*
Van: ......
AU Whip: ....Va-
Van: YOULOOKNICEMANA!
*AU Whip sweatdrops, and Van ducks into a bow, possibly to cover his embarrassed glow*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 am

Mana: *blushes slightly, but giggles nonetheless* You two are too kind~
Terra: *pulls Mana into a hug and after holding her daughter tightly for a moment, she releases her and kisses her forehead, fixing the hat on her head* Do your best out there Mana~ *nods to the both of them* You two as well~
Tempest: *places a comforting hand on Mana's shoulder, smiling encouragingly* I trust you.
Mana: *smiles a bit weakly and nods at both of them* Thank you Mother, Father.
Tempest: *looks at the two boys seriously* Remember. You are to take care of my daughters and bring them home safely.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:29 am

*AU Whip nods again, much more determined this time*
AU Whip: Yes sir.
*Van raises from his bow, though his voice is short and clipped with embarrassment*
Van: Yu'ssir.
AU Whip: We will make contact with Mana in three days time and send you a message when we do.
*AU Whip tries not to be disrespectful, but the slightest edge can be heard in his next comment*
AU Whip: Try to keep the war minimal until we've rescued them.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 am

Mana: *nudges Whip out of slight exasperation of his tone towards her father*
Asuna: *steps forward from overhearing Whip's comment* We're not looking for a fight, Whip-san.
Kirito: *crosses his arms* But we won't let them take over this Kingdom either.
Tempest: There is no need for you to worry. We'll have everything under control. *hieroglyphics appear around Tempest, and a bright green pentagram seal appears at the trio's feet* Good luck on your quest.
Asuna: You know how to contact us if you need back up~!
Kirito: We'll be here when you need us.
Yui: Do your best, everyone~!
Terra: And watch your wallet in Grand Larceny!
Mana: *smiles brightly from everyone's encouragement* Thank you all! Please do take care of yourselves as well!
Tempest: *smiles back at his daughter* We'll be fine.
Terra: *grins brightly* Family takes care of each other after all~!

*After Mana gives a short chuckle, Tempest activates the transportation seal, and the trio are whisked away in a flash of light to the land that is known as Grand Larceny*

*GRAND*LARCENY*

*The group lands on a hill that overlooks a quiet village that seems easygoing in pace, with humans and mobians walking through the streets leisurely and doing business together. The area around them seems to consist of primarily tall green grass and only a few deciduous trees, and if they look behind them, a worn path continues through the endless sea of green, before a forest rises from the ground and covers the area*

Welcome to Grand Larceny, Player: AU WHIP, Player: VAN, Player: MANA

Mana: *pulls up a map of the area* Hmm... It seems we're in the middle village...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:46 pm

*Van shakes off the weariness brought on by the teleportation, which may have been entirely self-induced, whilst AU Whip beholds the village and watches it intently*
AU Whip: ....This is... not what I expected....
*Van peers over Mana's shoulder at the map as well*
Van: Middle village? Are there more?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Mana: *nods in reply to Van* Yes, there are a few more villages in Grand Larceny. While Kingdom of Arcana is a large, continuous area of land ruled by my family, Grand Larceny consists of three villages. Perhaps the villages themselves have their own names, but I was simply taught that classifying them by locations was sufficient. We are in the Middle Village, and there are two more that are obviously to the side of this village.

*overlooks the town* From my understanding, the three villages hold good relations with each other, although admittedly, there is friendly competition between the three. *a nostalgic expression fills her face, and it sounds like if she's thinking aloud* It would have most definitely been interesting to see my village interact with the Leaf and Sand like that... I suppose it can't be helped though...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Van: Leaf and Sand... You mean like, that place you lived in while you were a Ninja Magician? Was there a lot of conflict there, then?
*Van puts a finger to his mouth in thought*
Van: Wait, but this place is full of Thief and Assassin-classes, isn't it? Wouldn't there be some ninja here too?
AU Whip: This place seems too calm for a ninja-infested town....
*Despite this, his hand visibly migrates towards his sheathe again*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Mana: Yes, Grand Larceny is filled with ninjas as well. *looks at Whip with a curious expression* And I do not understand. Would you not expect ninjas to be quiet and contained? What good would it be if they were loud and- *her eyes widen and she uses her book to catch a shuriken so it doesn't pierce Van's forehead* What on-

*Three figures dressed in complete black appear before them, and red eyes beam from underneath their straw hats. Mana quickly readies her wand*

Mana: Prepare yourself! We've been engaged with monsters! *releases a burst of fire from her wand at one of the monsters, but it dodges most of the flare, and its health bar barely goes down* They're strong! Do not let your guard down!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

*AU Whip quickly unsheathes his blade and trains it towards one of the figures, challenging it with his own steely stance. Van looks grateful for the save, but terrified of the monsters that quickly approach as he stumbles back*
Van: S-stay back! I'm armed!
*Van desperately scrolls through his items list and clicks the only weapon icon in his inventory. A smelting hammer finds its way into his hands*
Van: ...
*Van holds the hammer out in what he hopes is a threatening manner*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:22 pm

*The three ninjas decide to designate themselves to one opponent each, as one pulls out a sword and rushes at AU Whip while another jumps back and releases a wave of kunai knives at Van. Mana and the other ninja battle in an exchange of heated elemental attacks, Mana's abilities drawing off of magic, while the other ninja relies on the elements around them, stirring up wind or using the leaves around them*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 pm

*AU Whip clashes at the ninja's sword with his own, pulling back from the meeting and swinging his sword vertically. Van, unprepared to become an even bigger pincushion, leaps out of the way, though a few kunai catch his leg anyways and scrape out a portion of his health bar. He scrambles back up and nervously holds out his hammer*
Van: I-I warned you!
*The Artisan charges at the ninja, hammer pulled back, and prepares to swipe haphazardously at the monster*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 am

*The ninja facing AU Whip catches his sword with his own and forces the rabbit into a lock. Van's opponent, however, puts the Artisan in a compromising position as they easily get into Van's guard and disarms the cat lion thing mobian before moving in to cut his throat*

Mana: *after dodging a blow from her opponent, sees the position Van's in, causing her eyes to widen in fear* Van!

*Suddenly, the monster at Van's throat loses his health to all about one hit point left, and it stumbles weakly away from the Artsian. Whip's opponent as well as Mana's fall to the same fate, and a human with long red hair tied into a messy ponytail, a cross-scar on his cheek, and a purple and white kimono with a sword at his side appears a short distance away from the three, smiling gently*

Swordsman: *tilts his head* Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 am

*The leopard hedgehog thing mobian rubs his neck and bows graciously to their saviour*
Van: We're alright, thanks!
*AU Whip holds his sword idly, watching the newcomer curiously*
AU Whip: ...Who are you?
Van: Whip, don't be so rude!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:29 am

Swordsman: *continues his smile as the three monsters run away* It's alright. I suppose I was the one who was rude, being late and all. My name is Kenshin Himura. I'm supposed to be your Navigator, that I am~ *looks at Mana curiously* I take it that you're Princess Mana?
Mana: *blinks a few times to shake off the familiarity she holds for the swordsman and goes for the politeness she would give a stranger* Ah, yes. *gives a curtsey to Kenshin* It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir Kenshin.
Kenshin: *gives Mana a friendly smile* Likewise. *takes full notice of Whip and blinks in confusion* Oro? *looks at the rabbit's outfit* Whip? Did you change your class?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:41 am

*AU Whip looks down at his clothes*
AU Whip: ....I haven't....
*Van's eyes light up*
Van: Oh! He must be talking about the other Whip!
*Van approaches AU Whip and "clicks" on him, opening up a menu and, somehow, removing his shirt and jacket from equipment, much to AU Whip's surprise*
Van: Like this?
*AU Whip punches Van, pushes him away from the menu, and re-equipping his clothes*
AU Whip: You must have met my idiot alternate.... We share a name...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:59 am

Kenshin: *sweatdrops and nervously smiles at the two* Ah... Well, if that's the case, I have met your alternate. He wears the typical outfit for the thief class, and he's here with his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 am

AU Whip: ....His little sister?
Van: But I thought she was-
*AU Whip paces towards Kenshin so quickly, he may as well have been jogging*
AU Whip: Where are they? Show me to them!
Van: H-hey, Whip, don't be so... pushy...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 am

Kenshin: *blinks in surprise* A-Ah... I don't know exactly where they might be right now...
Mana: W-Wait. *for whatever inexplicable reason, her face is tinged with a rosy blush that is now fading* When you say little sister... Are you referring to an orange bunny or a black rabbit?
Kenshin: *tilts his head* She's an orange bunny. Miss Tanya, if I recall.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 am

AU Whip: ...Oh...
*His excitement dies down*
AU Whip: ...I thought....
*Van looks at AU Whip sympathetically, and then tries to change the subject*
Van: So.... we know that the other Whip and Tanya are here! Now we just have to find them, right?
*Van turns to Kenshin*
Van: Do you have any idea where we could find them then? What have they been up to, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:36 am

Kenshin: *looks up in thought* I would imagine that they would be anywhere where Miss Rikku was. *his expression turns amused as he smiles at AU Whip* Then again, your counterpart sure likes to challenge Naruto, that he does~
Mana: *sweatdrops* That sounds like him. Rikku and Naruto, too? Is everyone in this area?
Kenshin: At the moment, they may be on a mission. *turns towards the direction of the town* Perhaps we should try this village?
Mana: *nods* That seems like a wise place to begin. *looks to the two* What do you two think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next