Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Tanya: Oh, we definitely can. The question is, who's going to be the one to go drop them off? They'll have to catch up with us at this point. And I can't go because I'm the best player of the team.
Mana: *her ego takes a slight hit at that comment but she pushes on* I could perhaps return...
Tanya: But the bad guys might target you moreso since you're the Princess, Mana.
Mana: *frowns* That simply means you'll have an easier time on your journey to <<Generation Jurisdiction>>.
Tanya: *slants a look at the two rabbits* I'm not sure they can behave themselves well enough, and I'd hate to carry the weight of the team. >3>
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Whip: "Hey! Who was it that bought us the time we needed to get to this save point!?"
Van: "Guys-"
AU Whip: "I resent being considered on the same level as this idiot."
Van: "Guys pleas-"
*Whip hops up on the table and points at AU Whip*
Whip: "SCREW YOU WANNABE KNIGHT I'M STILL A HIGHER LEVE-"
Van: "HEY!"
*Whip flinches and falls into AU Whip's lap, who dumps him immediately. Van blushes at raising his voice, but adjusts his Blacksmith's apron to regain composure*
Van: "I'll go. I'm probably the least useful fighter here, and I'm practically faceless to them. There's no way they'd bother following me even if they saw me."
*Whip mumbles on the floor something about not arguing, and AU Whip kicks him as a result*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Mana: *seems concerned by the choice* Van... Do you hold no doubts...? You will have to catch up with us when you're done...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Van: "It's fine. If I'm not being targeted, the worst thing I'll have to worry about is boredum. Besides, I can stop by Minato and Kushina's house on my way and let them know you're alright~
*AU Whip nods his head*
AU Whip: "No offense Van, but I think that's a good idea."
Van: "None taken~ Now,"
*Once again, Van turns to Tanya, pretty much deferring to her as the greater information source*
Van: "You said there were multiple save points, right? If you guys manage to get to the next one, then I can just come to this one and teleport to you there. That's possible, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Tanya: *nods* I think the next one is before we hit <<Generation Jurisdiction>>, so we'll be sure to stop by then. *she opens her menu and clicks on a few things before a menu pops up in front of Van*

TANYA THE RABBIT would like to trade you:

• Red Chaos Emerald
  • Dark Blue Chaos Emerald

for:

• No items selected.

Do you accept the trade? YES O NO O
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:11 pm

*Van looks at the trade screen for a little while, but then starts tapping buttons of his own to modify the trade*

VAN THE ------ has edited the trade:

• Ambrosia x2

for:

• Red Chaos Emerald
  • Dark Blue Chaos Emerald

Do you accept the trade? YES O NO O

Van: "Please keep... E-everyone safe."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Tanya: *seems surprised and looks at Van* ... *grins before nodding* Of course, Juri~! ^^ They've got me on the team--there's no way we'll lose! >=D *accepts the trade*
Mana: *looks at Van with conflicted eyes before turning her attention to the table and clicking items on the menu until a map pops up* So we're here-- *points to the five icons on the map that is located a little outside of <<Grand Larceny>>* --and we need to go here. *moves her finger over the map so that <<Generation Jurisdiction>> is highlighted*
Tanya: We'll have to get through the mountains, so good news, level grinding, bad news, it'll take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:12 pm

*Whip pumps his fist excitedly, and Van nods kindly*
Van: "That's great news~! You guys will need all the levels you can get if those monsters catch up to you~"
*His head tilts slightly with a passive depression*
Van: "And that means I'll fall further behind in levels too..."
*Whip pats Van on the back powerfully*
Whip: "Don't worry about it Van~! Blacksmiths are suuuper underpowered anyways~! It wouldn't matter if you were a high level or not~!"
Van: "Th-thanks Whip..."
*Van turns to Mana and Tanya*
Van: "I guess I should go then. Can you guys show me how to go to the kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Tanya: *nods* Follow me, Juri~ *starts walking to another room*
Mana: *looks to AU Whip and Whip* You two best prepare yourselves for the upcoming trip. *follows Tanya*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 pm

*Whip mocks Mana again with his hands, but AU Whip does his best to ignore the orange idiot and file through his own inventory. Van, on the other hand, obeys Tanya's request and follows her, somewhat curious about the Juri nickname but not enough so to ask about it*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:07 am

Tanya: *leads them to a mostly empty room, with exceptions for the computer and the silver ring* Here we go~ *clicks on the computer and types in stuff before turning to Van* Alright~ It's ready! ^w^
Mana: *blinks in surprise* It is that simple?
Tanya: Yep~! ^^ *pats Van on the shoulder* Just step through and you'll find yourself at the palace doors~ Good luck Van! ^w^ *looks at Mana slyly before winking at Van and skipping out of the room*
Mana: *blinks in surprise* ...Eh?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:49 am

*Van looks likewise confused, but considering what he knows of Tanya, he figures it's for the best that he doesn't dwell on it and instead turns and nods to Mana*
Van: "Alright then. I'm off for now."
*He smiles gently to her*
Van: "Try to keep the kids under control until I come back, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Mana: *smiles back gently as well, but it's clear she's rather worried for him* I can guarantee their protection. What I require, however, is a promise from you. That you will prove me wrong in that people I care about will not disappear. Even... *she blushes bashfully and looks away with an embarrassed scowl* Even if I let myself love them. *tugs on her braid as she embarrassedly glares at Van, as if he suggested something offensive* In a familial manner of course! *her hand drops and her eyes are a startling display of weakness, of hopefulness and hopelessness* Please... just promise you will return safely.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:55 pm

*Van wraps his arms gently around Mana's stomach and places his head next to hers comfortingly*
Van: "I won't disappear Mana. I promise, I'll make it back to you all."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Mana: *wraps her own arms around his shoulders* I will hold you to that promise Van. You may not be Swordsman class, but I imagine Artisans also keep their promises.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:29 pm

*Van chuckles and tilts his head against hers*
Van: "This one does, at least."
*He spends much longer than is strictly platonic enjoying the comfort of her embrace, but after a while, his cheeks light up and he gently breaks away from her*
Van: "I-I guess I should get going!"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Mana: Before you travel... *her tail moves forward as she clicks through her inventory, and a pink bow appears in her hand as she hands it to Van with a smile* For good fortune. I expect it to be returned, however~ *winks at him*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:49 pm

*Van graciously accepts the pink bow, and with a few flicks through his own inventory, it suddenly appears upon his own tail, which twitches uncomfortably, but happily*
Van: "I shall make good upon that promise, m'lady~"
*Van is grinning like an idiot as he watches his tail swish around and get used to the bow*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Mizumaru: *twitches, as if agitated and annoyed before swishing to the side, as if looking away*
Mana: *stares at her tail with an electronic sweatdrop, before blushing as she looks at Van* Can I... leave you with one more... memento?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Van: "Oh? S-sure."
*Van nods*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Mana: *her face is turning a very impressive shade of red that rival's Van's fur, but she finds the courage and quickly moves to peck Van lightly on the cheek with a kiss before quickly moving away and fingering her sleeping dress, even if her face is impossibly more red than before* I-I... I wish you god fortune Van. *smiles extremely bashfully at him, before turning and rushes towards the door*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:27 pm

*Van's whole body goes stiff and he suddenly empties mind clear. His mind flares into overdrive as attempts to overcome the stupification and fails*
Van: "I- uh, uhh... O-oka-WHOA!"
*Van's limp legs attempt to keep balance, but as he tries, he trips and falls into the teleportation ring, which hopefully teleports him before he hits the floor like the dumb brick his thoughts have essentially become*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Mana: *flushing and covering her face with embarrassment but a small, flustered smile can be seen under her hands...*
Tanya: *which makes her grin excessively* Hi Mana.
Mana: *squeaks in shock*
Tanya: *waggles eyebrows* Are you ready to go~?

[In the Kingdom of Arcana]
*Van does fall onto the ground, but ends up falling on grassy fields at least as chao surround him curiously, and one orange echidna stands over him with inquisitive blue eyes*
Tikal: Are you alright? =o
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 pm

*Whip jostles her around as he snatches her hand up*
Whip: "She better be ready to go! I'm bored and I wanna kick some of the mountain Yetis' butts!"
*AU Whip snatches him by his neckerchief and forces him to drop Mana's hand*
AU Whip: "We leave once Mana is ready."
*Whip crosses his arms grumpily in the air*

Van: "H-huh?"
*Van blinks to make sure his eyes still function, and he carefully sits up while avoiding Tikal as he sits*
Van: "Tikal...?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Mana: *still blushing brightly but nods her head as she clicks certain things on her menu and her outfit changes to her witch class outfit* I am prepared. Let us depart.
Tanya: Mana, you shouldn't change in front of the boys~ >V>
Mana: *makes a pained sound*
Tanya: Save that for Van~ <V<
Mana: *makes a high pitched whine and starts forward even though her face is back to bright red*

Chao: *floating around him and giving him space, although one lone chao plays with the bow on his tail*
TIkal: *nods and smiles at Van, although the smile is a bit worried* I was not expecting you here. Are you alright? And where are the others?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next