Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuego Ironworks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 pm

[From Floroma Town]

Mana: *lands on top of the roof with the two boys, putting Trey on his feet and tilting her head to dump Whip on his butt*
Trey: *looks somewhat shaken, but tries to play it off by dusting off his outfit*
Mana: *puts her hands on her hips with an unimpressed look but lets Trey have his pride and instead releases her pokemon again* Alright. Let's go inside. *moves to the door that leads inward, but finds it locked* ...
Trey: We need a key, don't we?
Mana: Nah. *a burst of pink energy flashes through the door and suddenly it opens easily, with the girl nonchalantly moving inside*
Trey: *a brief eye twitch is all he allows himself before moving to head inside as well, releasing his pokemon as he follows*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:32 pm

*Whip waltz's past Trey with his arms behind his head, a knowing smirk across his face*
Whip: Don't worry, it get's less annoying after a while~
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Trey: (mumbling) Somehow I doubt that...

*The three trainers overlook the factory from the railing platform above all the machines and see a terrible sight of pokemon no longer working as a team with the workers of the ironworks, but instead being forced into fuel the energy for all the items being produced in the factory, some to cruel extents with Team Rocket members beating them if they fail to keep the work force going*

Mana: *has a death grip on the railings as she stares down at the sight* What monsters...
Trey: *is now also glaring at the Rocket members forcing the pokemon to create their machines, for once in agreement with Mana* Unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 am

*Whip, teeth bore, vocally agrees with them*
Whip: You've got that right!
*He jumps onto the railing and, balancing there, cups his hands around his mouth*
Whip: EVERYONE HERE WITH A WHIP OR FLAIL IN THEIR HANDS IS GOING DOWN, YOU HEAR ME!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Mana: *gives an animalistic growl at her friend* WHIP, IF THEY DON'T KILL YOU, I JUST MIGHT DO IT MYSELF!!
Trey: *turns to meet the group of Rocket Members now surrounding them* Kill him later. We have company.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 pm

*Whip picks out Amy's pokeball from Mana's pocket and summons her*
Whip: Go! Amy~!
*Amy flies out of her pokeball, whinning confidently, before noting the amount of rocket grunts surrounding her, and suddenly not looking quite as confident*
Whip: Alright~! You guys handle this crowd! I'll take on the rest downstairs~!
*Before anyone can argue, Whip lets himself fall from the railing and drop, leaving the remaining two trainers to handle the mob*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:42 am

Mana: *grits her teeth at Whip's lack of compliance but releases some of her pokemon anyways* Let's go, Tsunami! Volt!
Tsunami: *raises his fins up like he's about to box at them* Piplup!
Volt: *fur sparks and bristles dangerously* Shinx shinx!
Trey: *releases his Pokemon as well, but limits it to two* Chimchar! Shinx! Let's go!
Chimchar: *fire blazes in its tail* Chaaar!
Shinx: *readies to pounce* Shiiii!

*the Team Rocket grunts wordlessly release their zubats and golbats all around the two, the pokemon making loud chirping sounds that seem somewhat intimidating; however, Mana and Trey seem unfazed*

Trey: *smirks* Way to make it easy.
Mana: I'll say.
Grunt: What are ya' saying?! We have you outnumbered!
Trey: Heh. We might be outnumbered...
Mana: But you're still no match!
Trey & Mana: USE SPARK!
Shinx and Volt: *both light up in electricity, combining their strength as they ready to attack* SHIIIINX! *hit the nearest golbats in the vicinity*

*Whip jumps down in front of a finely dressed woman*
Woman: Hmm...? What's this? A new pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:01 am

*Amy whinnies and attempts to help, but against the airborne Pokemon, she doesn't hit much*

Whip: Nmh? A lady~?
*Whip glances up and down at her analytically*
Whip: Quick Question. You don't happen to have a fruity "R" on that outfit, do you~?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:48 am

Woman: A talking pokemon... *seems to be taking notes* If you can understand me, then no, I do not have an R on my outfit; however, if you're asking if I'm a part of Team Rocket, I suppose you can say that, yes, I am.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 am

Whip: Oh, good. Do you wanna bend over and make things easy for yourself, or should I make this interesting~?
*Whip cracks his knuckles, a grin spreading across his face in challange*

Last edited by Whip on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:25 am

Woman: *her pen makes an audible click against her clipboard, and her glasses glint frighteningly before her amber eyes glint hungrily* Oh, please. Do make this interesting. *a pokeball grows in her hands and she unleashes her pokemon in front of Whip*
Kabutops: *looms above Whip menacingly, larger than the norm* Kabu...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:32 am

*Whip's eyes seem to gravitate towards the large sharp blades on the Kabutops'.... arms*
Whip: ...Well, Hi.
*Whether out of tact or fear, Whip hops several meters away from the Kabutops and sticks his tongue out tauntingly*
Whip: Nyeh nyeh~! Come and get me, scaly butt~!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 am

Woman: *she continues to jot notes down as she begins the battle* Rock polish.
Kabutops: Kabu... *its long hands are used to seemingly polish itself in a way that seems useless*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 am

*Whip scoffs at the strategy*
Whip: Leave it to a girl to apply polish during a battle!
*He cracks his neck and crouches down*
Whip: I'm gonna kick you in the spleen! MEEEGAAAAAA KIIIIICK!
*The overenergized rabbit dashes towards the Kabutops and throws out his powerful kick head on*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Woman: *eyes narrow*
Kabutops: *suddenly disappears out of Whip's sight, leaving him to fly wherever*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Whip: Wh-what-!?
*Whip opens his ears enough to stop his momentum and lands on the floor, now both frantic and attempting to keep the very few wits he has about him*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Woman: Ancient Power.
*Suddenly, the machines around Whip break apart as rocks begin to hover around Whip ominously*
Kabutops: Kabu... *eyes flash red* TOPS! *makes a crushing gesture with its hands, and the rocks fly towards Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Whip: Nya-!?
*Whip tries to hop out of the way, but the ring of rocks surrounds him too quickly, and he finds himself crushed by the attack, flopping onto his feet dizzily and clutching his abdomen in pain*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Woman: Night slash.
Kabutops: *looming over Whip* Tops tops... *hands are surrounded by a dark black aura* TOPS! *drills the attack into Whip's abdomen*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 pm

*Whip's chest absorbs the blow painfully, rocketing into the gnarled metal wall and leaving his imprinted form against it. He limply drops from the cast and stumbles, falling to his knees*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Woman: (indifferently) Night Slash again, Kabutops.
Kabutops: Kabu... *its claws raise in preparation gain*
: DEEEEEEW!
*a sudden solar beam hits Kabutops in the back of its head, sending it flying into a wall*
Rose: *waddle-runs up to Whip, obviously concerned* Dew dew, dew!
Woman: ...Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:55 pm

*Whip seems dazed by the series of attacks and barely recognizes Rose from his own fingers*
Whip: What... Mana's... Budew?
*As unto a small furry cannonball, Eevee spins into the scene as well, skidding to a halt in front of his master and crouching as he growls defensively at the woman*
Eevee: Vii! Viiiii!
Whip: Eevee...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Woman: How strange... It acts as if you're its trainer...
Rose: Bud dew-dew? *seems to be asking if Whip's okay*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 pm

*Whip seems to shake off Rose's concerns, though noticeably less rudely than he is known for*
Whip: That's right, I am a Trainer...
*He gets to his feet upright and dusts himself off. Eevee glances up at him with concern as well, but he shakes off his own Pokemon as well*
Whip: And I fight for my Pokemon, no matter how many fruity thugs get in my way!
*He rubs his nose cockily and grins, his eyes hardening towards the woman*
Whip: And lady, you made the mistake of getting in my way. Rose!
*He looks down to the Budew*
Whip: You mind taking orders from me until your master stops lolligagging upstairs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuego Ironworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuego Ironworks   Fuego Ironworks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuego Ironworks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Pokemon :: Sinnoh Region-
Jump to: