Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mana's House (Emerald Town)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mana's House (Emerald Town) Empty
PostSubject: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:03 am

~New Arc: Creation of Reflections~

[In a light pink colored room, sunlight is starting to stream gently through the large window that opens to the vast emerald fields; however, despite the beautiful start to the day, a young lavender feline awakes crying...]

Mana: *sobbing deep, uncontrollable cries that rack her body as large tears stream down her cheeks*
Hana: *opens the door suddenly and rushes through worriedly* Mana?! Are you okay?
Mana: *trying to stop crying, but can only heave words through her shallow breaths* I... I n-need to see *hic* W-Whip... *eyes widen as she suddenly grasps Hana tightly* N-no...! I... H-Hana...!!!
Hana: *hugs Mana tightly, combing through her hair, and inexplicable, a wave of sadness passes through her, strong enough to make tears stream down her cheeks* I-It's fine, Mana, I'm here... And I'll get Whip, okay? I'll get him.
Mana: *nods into Hana's shoulder, sobs still shaking her small form*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:25 am

[From "Skyward~! (Team Skywards' Airship~)]

*Sugar enters through the dark void of a portal, seemingly unbothered at all in light of her brother's unusual behaviour and the hostile takeover of said brother. Her eyes seem to be trapped in an eternal state of concern as she watches Hana all but drag Whip single-handedly along, admittedly not as impressive a feat as might have been expected*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:30 am

*faint hiccuping can be heard from within the house*
Hana: Mana? Tanya? We're back with the rabbit.
Tanya: (with a strangely quiet voice from inside the house) I think you should bring him here, Hana-nee...
Kimitsu: *scowls* Damn... Everyone is effected, even Tanya...
Hana: *drags Whip towards Mana's room* Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:42 am

*Whip's voice is slurred, and he doesn't exactly coalesce with Hana's dragging*
Whip: "I can walk... Get your... hands off of me."
*Despite his words, however, he doesn't attempt to fight her grasp either while Sugar dotingly followed behind them. His voice changes, however, after something registers to him*
Whip: "Tanya... what's wrong with Tanya?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:48 am

Hana: *ignores Whip as they've entered the room*
Tanya: *looks up, tears streaming down her eyes, and she looks relieved to see everyone, but her eyes focus on Whip* (almost sighing with relief) Nii-san...
Mana: *with puffy red eyes, she looks up with tears still streaming as well, but her body shakes with what seems to be grief* W-Whip... I-I'm... *her shallow breathing increases again and, as if she can't bare to look at Whip, she turns back to Tanya and hugs the young girl as sobs begin to rip through her once again* (in between sobs) I-I-I'm glad...! You're here...!!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:08 am

*Whip shakes Hana off excitedly just at the sight of the two, though when he begins to approach them, it happens in at a slow pace, his eyes squinting as he looks at the pair*
Whip: "Mana... Tanya..."
*His voice sounds relieved, but he seems confused as to why*
Whip: "...Why are you two... crying? Mana, what the h.... Nh, what's going on?"
*One of his hands travels to his head as he balances himself dizzily*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:14 am

Mana: *shakes her head, biting her lip so she can stop crying finally*
Tanya: I had... a really vivid dream... Or... dreams...? And I feel weird and apparently Mana does too, except... Mana has it a lot worse...
Hana: I think something big has happened, and it's affecting us, but we don't know why or how. Can you remember anything Whip? Anything weird that you might've passed off as a dream? Tanya remembers blood red skies. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:21 am

*Whip shakes his head in denial*
Whip: "No memories, but I've been feeling out of it too. This morning, when I was with Sugar I felt... really weird. Like I did something wrong.
*Whip shrugs his shoulders,some energy beginning to find its way back to him now despite the dizziness apparently retaining*
Whip: "And Tanya... I'm really happy to see her again, and I kind of want to kiss you right now."

*Sugar whimpers*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:27 am

*Hana and Kimitsu seem a bit shocked by Whip's bluntness and the subject of his affections*
Hana: *her wide-eyed expression demonstrates that she is actually quite unbalanced from the comment* K-Kiss-- You want to kiss my sister!?
Mana: *shakes her head furiously and buries her face in her hands* N-No! That's not-- You love Tikal, Whip...! Not me, it was n-- *suddenly cuts off abruptly, biting her lip, before quietly continuing* It's not me you love.
Kimitsu: ...I think we need to let you calm down first, Mana. And figure out what the hell is going on with Whip because I'm getting tired of his crippled expression.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:33 am

Whip: "Then why don't you get the hell out of here you back-stabbing-!!"
*Whip covers his mouth suddenly, as if the sudden outburst had been food that spit from his mouth as he spoke*
Sugar: "Wh-Whip!"
Whip: "...Mana... that..."
*He shakes his head rapidly, trying to get something off of him with no success*
Whip: "Th-that kind of thing... it's the same as when Kentario gets uppity..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 am

Kimitsu: *has gone extremely quiet, and his expression has closed off carefully* ...
Hana: *a flash of pain can be seen in her eyes before they harden into steel* You mean... it feels like someone else is reacting inside of you?
Mana: *scrubbing her face* (voice a little rough) It feels like that for me too... This sadness... and this joy... It feels like I'm not in control of it...
Tanya: Do you think Tikal would know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 pm

*Whip keeps his mouth shut and his eyes close as well. Sugar, however, speaks forth, though with the nervousness of someone who doesn't quite deserve to speak*
Sugar: "Tikal is the one who put Kentario inside of Whip... she would be the most knowledgeable, I think.
*Whip shakes his head*
Whip: "I don't... want to get Tikal involved."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Hana: *is silent at Whip's remark, questioningly examining him and his very strange behavior*
Mana: (quietly, no longer crying) But Tikal's the only one we know that can explain this. *she begins to caresses Tanya's head in an unconscious attempt to soothe the girl, almost in a motherly fashion* I think we should see her. Not just for me and Whip... but for Tanya, *looks to Hana and Kimitsu* and you two as well.
Hana: *the frown on her face deepens slightly* I'm fine, Mana.
Mana: I can tell you had dreams too.
Hana: *eyes soften as she smiles comfortingly as she takes Kimitsu's hand in hers, surprising him* They were only bad dreams.
Mana: *looks at Tanya* What about you Tanya? Do you wanna see Tikal and see if she knows anything about... about all this?
Tanya: *nods* Sure. I'm sure Nii-san will feel.. *eyes furrow, as if she's warring with her internal feelings* Maybe better? Once he sees Tikal? At least, usually he would.
Mana: *looks at Whip, offering the choice; however, her expression seems to suggest it almost hurts to look at him* ...Well?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:23 pm

*Whip's arms cross, as if he's resisting several different things at once, and he tilts his head annoyedly*
Whip: "If everyone's against me, do I have a choice?"
*He approaches Mana and Tanya closely and offers his hands to support them up*
Whip: "Let's get going then."
*He has a smile on his face that is almost certainly subconscious*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Tanya: *looks at Whip's hand, before catapulting herself forward, climbing up onto his shoulders and resting her head on his* This is better~ ^^
Mana: *giggles a bit at Tanya's reaction, before she takes Whip's hand, her muzzle going a little pink at the contact, and her own smile growing a bit as well* Alright. Let's go.
Hana: *very confused by their interactions, but lets it go* Alright. Let's get going to the hotel.
Kimitsu: Are we walking or shadow travelling?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:43 pm

*Whip wraps one arm around Tanya's leg and pulls Mana up with the other, seeming quite a bit happier and more at peace than he was seconds prior. Despite this, he reacts less than enthusiastically to Kimitsu's suggestions*
Whip: "Forget it. Both of those options suck. We'll take the airship. Sugar!"
*Sugar pops up at the attention, having previously been sullen in the background*
Whip: "Call over the airship. It'll be a lot faster than walking.
Sugar: "O-okay."

(We can just suddenly be at the hotel if you'd like friend. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mana's House (Emerald Town)   Mana's House (Emerald Town) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mana's House (Emerald Town)
Page 1 of 1