Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Empty
PostSubject: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 am

~New Arc: Creation of Reflections~ (Sort of~)

[The silent drone that constantly rings in the light-hearted air of Skyward~! plays out as always, signifying the aircraft's lazy glide through the skies. Though it's only early morning, each of the currently present members sit aboard, awake, though not entirely lively despite the otherwise wonderful morning projecting through the enormous transparent display circling around them]

*Whip taps his foot impatiently against the floor, supporting his cheek with his hand as he sits back in the cushion of the sofa in the "living room" of their airship. His eyes stare half-glazed at Sugar, though unimpressed and annoyed besides, and she nervously stares away, playing airily with the lofty spikes in front of her eyes*
Whip: ....You're making me feel like crap today Sugar.
*Sugar's cheeks redden as she looks further into the floor*
Sugar: I-I'm really... sorry Whip.
*Whip groans and shuts his eyes*
Whip: You're making it worse with that apologizing. Quit it.
Sugar: I-... ah...w-well...um...
*Whip's groan becomes even louder*
Whip: Forgeeet it. Even if you stopped apologizing I'd still feel bad. I think I ate something really terrible last night...
*Sugar watches Whip in a concerned manner as he bears his teeth, refusing to blink as though each shut of his eyes caused him some kind of pain*
Sugar: Whip...
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:45 am

*suddenly, the lighting in the ship dims immensely, as if the ship is passing through thick storm clouds that filter out the sun, yet the shadows in the room expand ominously, before two shadows raise through the floor and a familiar dark purple cat and red hedgehog-bat hybrid form from the shadows*
Hana: *ocean blue eyes are stormy as he stomps towards Whip and grabs him by the necklace* Hello. You're coming with me.
Kimitsu: *nods casually to Sugar in greeting*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:53 am

*Sugar awkwardly waves back to Kimitsu, though her airless gasp as she watches her brother be manhandled so suddenly leaves a pretty negative impression anyways. Despite this rough and unquestioning authority Hana brings with her, however, Whip doesn't seem to react much beyond limply tilting his head to see Hana straight on*
Whip: We have a door.
Sugar: Wh-Whip!
*Sugar stands up to help him, though she also clearly means no harm to either Hana nor Kimitsu. Whip, however, drearily waves her off, as though he were in another room while his body strung itself there. His eyes seem pained and unfocused*
Whip: No, Sugar...
*Whip glances up at Hana again*
Whip: Where're we going?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:57 am

Hana: Mana wants to see you. *her glare worsens* Did you hurt her with your careless stupidity again?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:01 am

*At this comment, Whip snarls his muzzle in a very uncharacteristic manner, as if strongly offended by her accusation*
Whip: "Don't accuse me of hurting Mana!"
*As he exclaims this, however, his eyes kind of lose their edge, and he's back to the somewhat sickly appearance he had before, rubbing the bridge between his eyes confusedly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:07 am

Hana: *her expression shifts slightly as he notes his behavior, but she turns around, ready to drag him with through Kimitsu's shadows* Then we're going to Mana's house now. *looks to Sugar, her expression softening the tiniest fraction as she looks at her* Do you want to come along?
Kimitsu: *the shadows begin to bend to his will as he readies them for the way back*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:12 am

*Sugar flinches upon being addressed, and only then does she realize that she is not of close acquaintance to neither Hana nor Kimitsu. Nonetheless, her concerned glance towards Whip leads her to nod in agreement with them, and she quickly springs to the side of a computer terminal, triggers a few buttons and levers of completely random choice, and then bounces back to where she stood and nods quietly*
Whip: "Then hurry up you two... Let's get a move o-nh...."
*Even his impatience seems to be overcome by the strange sensation*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:15 am

Kimitsu: *has been silently observing Whip as well and looks to Hana* Hana--
Hana: I know, but we'll save it for later. Let's go.
Kimitsu: *nods, and the shadows envelop them all, filling them all with feelings of cold dread as they move back to Mana's home*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)   Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyward~! (Team Skyward's Airship~)
Page 1 of 1