Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Whip: And what was with those lousy tips!? I mean, I've been paid more for my work by the grass when I mow the lawn! Honestly....
Van:...
*Van quickly sketches a muzzle, and show it to Mana*
Van: I don't mean to impose....

*Riley backsteps the key's swing, and whips the chain, making it encircle Tanya and ready to close*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Mana: No, no Van. There's a much more humane option. *takes off her hat and searches through it before pulling out a turnip* Whip! Catch! *tosses it across Whip's head*

Tanya: *flaps her ears and flies back into the air, throwing her keyblade like a boomerang at Riley*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Whip: MY PRECIOUS!
*Whip snipes the turnips out of the air with his hands and snakes his way behind a tree, hissing at the two*
Van: ...Well, he's not.... talking, anymore.....

Riley: ...What-?
*Riley eats a face full of magical steel. Aaron and Victoria wince painfully*
Aaron: That looked like it hurt.
Serenity: That sounded like it hurt.
Victoria: That felt like it hurt.
Riley: IT DID HURT YOU BUNCH OF EVIL MONKEYS!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Mana: Nope. Also, if you ever want to calm down Tanya or Dawg *gestures to the time frozen porcupine near her sister*, give them a cookie.

Tanya: *her keyblade somehow flies back to her and she lands on the ground, running up to the group of humans* How'd I do with my keyblade~? =D

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magician on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Van: A cookie?
*Van analyzes Tanya and the time-frozen Dawg*
Van:.....Simple tastes, I guess.
*Van chuckles and shrugs his shoulders*
Van: Not that I can talk. If I ever see something inspirational, there's no stopping me from capturing it...

Victoria: I... think it'd be best if you didn't hurt him any more...
*Though Victoria looks worried, behind her, Aaron whispers into Serenity's ear, and she smiles. Aaron gives Tanya a thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Mana: I guess for me... *seems to contemplate her weakness before nervously waving it off* N-Nah~ It's not important. *looks away as if embarrassed* It's never a good idea to let the enemy know your kryptonite after all. Riiiiight....

Tanya: *acknowledges Aaron with a grin, but suddenly blinks in confusion as Victoria's comment sinks in* Hurt him? *looks genuinely lost* But I thought we were just re-enacting a scene from Kingdom Hearts with our own spin on it!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 pm

*Van's brow rises in interest*
Van: Oh, so I'm the enemy now?
*Van's expression becomes challenging*
Van: And what are you trying to hide, SuperMana?

*Victoria giggles nervously, but Riley seems slightly ticked*
Riley: 'the hell is a Kingdom Hearts!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Mana: *puts on an air of queenliness and superiority* First rule of war, by good knave~ A knight must always be on their guard so secrets and weaknesses should not be divulged by the enemy~

Tanya: *dramatically raises her key into the air* KINGDOM HEARTS! *the key releases a beam of light into the sky, parting the clouds into a heart shape as ominous music plays in the background*

Mana: *looks at the suddenly changed sky* ...Well crap Tanya. -v-;
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 pm

*Van watches the sky part into the heart-shaped moon*
Van:....
*Van whips out his sketch book, scribbles something down, and then continues watching the sky*

Riley: ....What the....
Aaron: What is that!?
Victoria: It's.... amazing....
Serenity: *Clueless* What is what?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Tanya: That, my friends, is Kingdom Hearts~

Mana: *shakes her head at Tanya's antics and cups her hands over her mouth to amplify her voice* Hoi! Tanya!

Tanya: *looks over* WHAT?

Mana: Stop doing random things like that! We haven't even been to the Kingdom Hearts universe!

Tanya: *pulls out a script from nowhere* But according to this writing, your mom got a visit from someone from that universe!

Mana: *stomps her foot in annoyance* That's a silly allusion and that doesn't change the fact that this room can't handle so much randomness!

Tanya: It was built to hold this much silliness! SO LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN!

Mana: *puffs out cheeks* TURN OFF THE KINGDOM HEARTS!

Tanya: NO!

Mana: TURN IT OFF!

Tanya: MAKE ME!

Mana: FINE! *pulls out her wand and zaps her keyblade with a shot of pink energy, and the keyblade retracts the the small whistle that used to be its keychain*

Tanya: HEY!

*the clouds and sky start to revert to normal and the random music turns off*

Tanya: *mimics Mana's earlier foot stomp* YOU'RE NO FUN, MANA!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:10 pm

*Van looks bewildered*
Van: ....I have no idea what just happened.... but I kind of liked it. @v@

*Meanwhile, mimicked with the human group*
Victoria: ....
Riley: .....What just happened?
Aaron: I don't know, but I kind of liked it~
Serenity: I still don't know what you're all talking about. -v-
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Mana: *looks sheepishly at Van* Sorry, Tanya's weird.

Tanya: *to the human group* MANA IS A POOPIE HEAD! *crosses arms and fumes*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 am

*Van is too busy analyzing Mana's wand in his hands*
Van: And this thing... it's amazing as well....
*Van swishes it around in the air*
Van: But... I suppose the real skill comes from the wielder, huh?
*He tilts his head and smiles at Mana*

Aaron: Language, young lady~
*Aaron's tone is pseudo-teacher-like*
Riley: Well....
*Riley wraps up his chain into an invisible place*
Riley: I'm done with this stuff. See you all later!
Serenity: What's wrong? You smell someone Dog?
*Riley's cheeks puff out angrily*
Riley: I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THE ONLY THING I SMELL HERE IS A BUNCH OF GOPHER-
*Riley seems to be smacked in the back of the head by a large colourful doll, which swirls out of the air and lands on the floor in a heap. Riley rubs the back of his head, furious*
Riley: Ah! WHAT THE HELL!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am

Mana: *blushes brightly and shoves at Van* Nyah, it definitely helps though. *takes off her hat and seems to hide bashfully behind it*

Tanya: Ladybug is the one who should watch his language, Aaron-chan! *nods*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 am

*Van chuckles as he recoils from the shove*
Van: Hey....
*Van continues to smile, whether Mana hides from it or not*
Van: You look nice under that hat~
*Van stumbles on his words*
Van: N-Not that you don't, with it. I just meant....

Riley: Stop calling me that!
*The doll stirs and hops up energetically, revealing to actually be a girl, a very, very small girl, no higher than a foot, with floating pixie-like wings hovering an inch from her back. Her dress seems very brightly coloured, and her hair, short, pink, and smooth from the top, but very spikey at the lower parts. Her eyes don't seem to stay the same colour, changing every time they're looked at. She hops into the air, flying up until she comes to eye level with Riley*
: You!
*She inhales*
: STOP SCREAMING LIKE AN IDIOT!
*She thumps him on the head*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 am

Mana: *shoves Van again, now hiding her whole face behind her hat* ...

Tanya: Impossible! How can one scream like an idiot if you are one!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am

*Van continues his short laugh, but then starts prodding Mana's hat*
Van: Are you... okay back there?

Riley: Hey!
*She smacks him across the forehead again*
: Quiet!
Riley: YOU-
*Riley flicks her, causing her to fly into Victoria's stomach lightly. Victoria catches her in her hands*
: Owie! Oh, that's it!
*She floats back into the air and swings her arms back and forth, until a rod explodes into her hands in a shower of sparks and... heart-shaped lights*
Victoria: What-
*The pixie, in her attempt to pull back, accidentally fires the rod at Victoria, striking her into a bright blue colour, much to her surprise*
Victoria: Wh-what!?
: Ah! Whoops! That wasn't supposed to happen!
*In her attempt to apologize, her rod swings off to the side and strikes Tanya, turning her a deep lavender*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 am

Mana: (muffled) Yes. Perfectly... fine.

Tanya: *sees the color change* ... *attempts to rearrange her bangs in a sideswept manner* Look guys, I'm Mana~! *grins, and then blinks thoughtfully* Or Crystal, really. Take your pick. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:58 am

Van: Cool. Then let me wear your hat~
*Van tugs at Mana's hat*

*The pixie girl pops in a small foundation capsule and a puff, and pads the puff into the powder. She then tosses it at Tanya, and her colours become normal again*
: There we go~ Perfectly normal!
Aaron: What about Victoria?
*Serenity tugs at Victoria's sweater*
Serenity: What about her? She seems fine to me~
Aaron: But she's blue! How can you not-
*Aaron pauses. Serenity's smile is very much aware*
: Well, what about the blue? I think it fits her~
*She floats to the side of Victoria's face*
: Don't you agree?
Victoria: Ah... W-well, it is a nice shade.... b-but it doesn't look natural....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:43 am

Mana: *holds fast to the hat* ... *a small pink light surrounds the hat, and suddenly, the hat somehow separates into two of the same hat, one in Mana's grips and one that falls to the floor* (still muffled) You can wear that one.

Tanya: What's wrong with being blue~? The local hero of my planet is blue. You should keep it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Van: -v-;
*Van makes some suspicious noises with the hat*
Van: Hey, Mana, look~

: See! There you go!
Victoria: B-but...
*Riley irritably tugs violently on the pixie's wings, causing her to flail angrily*
Riley: Don't think you can just pop in and start turning people different colours because you want to!
: Don't think you can just-
*She swipes her wings out of his pull and kicks his nose*
: -mess with me and not be punished!
*She waves her hands around again, and similar sparkles of light burst into the air, revealing a... much less colourful looking machine weapon. Riley hops back in fear*
Riley: Hey! Wait! That's escalating things too quickly!
: You're gonna look good as a northern light!
*She begins firing missiles, though the knockback sends her spiraling around, firing very vibrant and swirly firecracker-looking missiles around, most of which explode into colours and a variety of lights. She starts flipping out*
: No no no no no! This isn't supposed to happen!
*Riley ducks to the floor to dodge the missiles. Victoria and Aaron follow suit. Serenity unflinchingly stands, being missed by everything*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Mana: ... *peeks an eye out from the side*

Tanya: *dodging the fireworks with cartwheels* Wee~! >w<
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 am

*Van has painted the entire replica hat black, along with a curly mustache on his muzzle and a black monocle around his eye. He holds himself very pompously and sniffles his nose*
Van: How do you do, m'lady~?

*The Pixie lady tries desperately to stop her cannon, and the explosives continue flashing about, until a deep gray hand reaches up to her and stops her uncontrollable assault all at once. She, who had her eyes closed, opens them to see ooo there, giving her a blank stare*
ooo: With such a large cacophony coming from here, I knew you had to be the source....
*Her face lights up, and she zooms into him, hugging the side of his face with her whole body*
: You're here! I found you!
ooo: Actually.... I found you. What are you doing terrorizing there people?
*She points at Riley and flails her free arm*
: HE WAS BEEING MEAN! I COULD'NT HELP IT!
Riley: I WHAT!?
*ooo just pats her head exasperatedly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Mana: ...Pft. *giggles behind her hat, putting it back on her head* Where did you get the mustache?

Tanya: *examining the new/old newcomer, and pokes his little antenna* I like this~ I should grow one!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Van: Magic, of course~
*Van's smile is teasing*

*He doesn't seem to respond, though his tone is slightly annoyed*
ooo: Stop that.
: Oh! So, did you notice?
ooo: Yeah, it's hard not to.
: Especially-
*She floats onto Tanya's head and lies there*
: This one! It's all rainbow-y!

Aaron: Do you ever feel like you've been pushed to the side?
Serenity: I still have no idea what's going on. -w-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next