Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wastelands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

The Wastelands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Mana: I... *puts her hand to her head and she sways a bit, but nonetheless stands her ground* Ugh... These stupid bracelets. Can you- *in the process of turning to Whip to ask her request, she sees his bleeding chest and absolutely flips* WHIP! My God! *immediately rips off a portion of the bottom of her dress to press against Whip's chest* Are you an idiot!? Treat your damn wound before you bleed out!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:42 pm

*Whip winces at the touch and tries to stop her*
Whip: I've been hurt worse by better.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Mana: Well it doesn't do much good for me if I'm dragging you back to the cave unconscious and- *suddenly winces and shoves the now dampened cloth at Whip so she can tug at the bracelets* Stupid...! Bracelets...! *struggles to pull them off or unlock them somehow, but fails* Why won't these things come off?!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Whip: Let me see...
*Whip slings the cloth over his shoulder and takes Mana's hand, examining the bracelet*
Whip: ...They're taking your energy away? This must be how the Descendants capture people... Magical handcuffs.
*Whip releases her hand*
Whip: I don't think any amount of prying will remove them. We could try hitting them off, but I don't think that will work either. I'm sure Set had a way of removing them...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Mana: *suddenly has a worried look on her face* Well... *pauses, then shakes her head and starts dragging Whip back to the cave* Never mind. We need to get you fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

*Whip's brow furrows at her hesitance*
Whip: I told you, I'm fine.
*Whip doesn't budge at Mana's tug*
Whip: So... What were you saying?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 am

Mana: *shakes her head adamantly* Nothing! Whip, please. You're bleeding and we need to go!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 am

*Whip stares at Mana for a few seconds, and then takes the now-slightly damp cloth and carefully wraps it around his wound. The cloth lets small bits of the blood seep through, but he doesn't so much as flinch the entire time. Finishing a knot to tightly compress the damage, he then looks back up to Mana*
Whip: There. No bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:31 am

Mana: I- You- *is stunned speechless, but then sighs and rubs her temples* I swear... *continues such actions for a moment, before dropping her hands and looking at the ground* ...I don't see why Set would bother with a way of removing these if it's used to... *mouth twists to deepen her frown* ...if it's used to capture the magicians. *looks at the bracelets with a slight fear* I think... I think I felt needles when they put them on...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 am

*Whip seems as concerned as his stoic expression allows, and he approaches her more closely and covers the bracelets with his hands*
Whip: ....I'll find a way to get these off of you. Don't worry. Until then... don't push yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 am

Mana: *seems touched by Whip's concern and smiles softly* Alright... Now let's go back. *despite her words, she doesn't move for a short moment, but eventually makes her way back to their cave*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 am

*Whip follows her as well, and pretty soon, they come across a lone dune, multiple feet high and with a gaping cavern along the side of it. The outside appears much less settled than the area around it, showing it's regular use compared to the desert immediately out of it's vicinity*
Whip: ....Home sweet home.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 am

Mana: *rolls her eyes* No need to sound so energetic. *enters the cave and immediately heads to the back of it to retrieve supplies*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:55 am

*Whip enters as well, jamming his bokken into the floor beside the entrance. He pauses as it goes into the floor and pulls it out again, examining the damages cause by the run-in with Set*
Whip: ...
*Whip stands it back in the floor and walks to a cot, sitting down and, as if releasing what'd been held back for a while, groans in pain, just loudly enough that he bears his teeth to silence any more complains from his lungs*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 am

Mana: *sighs in exasperation as she comes back with gauze and medicine cream* Why do you act so tough when there's no one to impress? *touches his jacket lightly* I need you to remove your jacket and shirt for a little while, Whip. So I can treat it.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 am

*Whip doesn't respond to the toughness comment, though upon the request to remove his shirt, he declines*
Whip: ....I'd... rather not.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 am

Mana: Look, I know you don't like taking off your jacket, but it'll be only for a second, Whip. I'll wrap it around as fast I can, promise.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:36 am

Whip: That's not it. It's just...
*Whip looks down and away for a moment, but decides there's no fighting it. He slides off his jacket, and then pulls his shirt over his head. Immediately, it becomes clear that he was hiding much more than a single scar, with multiple cuts, scrapes, and wounds littering his entire torso, many of which are still fresh and painful to look at. He was not as agile whilst fighting Set as he appeared*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 am

Mana: *eyes widen in horror at the cuts and she turns around suddenly* (in a voice that sounds thick with tears) ...This is exactly what I meant when I told you I didn't want you to help anymore.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 am

*Whip lowers his eyes away shamefully*
Whip: I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 am

Mana: *shakes her head and her arm moves up to her face as if she's wiping tears* It's not your fault. *after a moment, she turns to face Whip again to treat his wounds, applying medicine cream on all of cuts and wounds as necessary* ...This would be easier if I could just use that spell, Whip...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:06 am

Whip: ...It's not worth risking. The last time...
*He doesn't continue his sentence, the memory of the incident silencing him*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 am

Mana: It worked. *begins applying the bandages* But you're right. It is pretty risky, especially considering these stupid bracelets. *grimaces* You're going to have to work on me next. I think it's just a bruise, though. From the rock...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

*Whip doesn't raise his eyes as he takes some of the medical supplies*
Whip: ...I'm sorry. I should've stopped him before he could hurt you...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Mana: *rolls her eyes in exasperation* Don't be stupid, you're not invincible, Whip. I barely got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastelands
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Alternate Universe :: Nova Thorn-
Jump to: