Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Blaze: *shakes her head* It's hard to say. I don't know how much damage she did to her viscera. However, our healers are talented. I wouldn't put much doubt into them yet.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:28 pm

*Whip doesn't comment, following Blaze the rest of the way in silence*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm

*The four reach the infirmary, and as they enter, they see that the place is mostly empty, barring one section of the room in which a screen is pulled closed. Silver walks up to the four with a rather neutral face*

Blaze: What's the situation, Silver?
Silver: *crosses his arms* All they told me was that it was serious enough that they would answer all questions once they put Mana in a stable condition. Until then, they'd rather not be disturbed.
Clear: *her eyes widen a miniscule amount to show her shock, but she doesn't voice her surprise or concern*
Psyche: She was fine about two minutes ago...
Clear: But this internal organ damage. When the effects hit, they hit hard.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Whip: She's strong, as well. Strong and reckless.... she wouldn't show any pain at all if it were manageable.
*Whip doesn't move his line of sight from the screened room*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Psyche: *looking at Whip seriously* Even if she shouldn't have to, right?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Whip: Especially then.
*His eyes close frustratedly*
Whip: Even after all these years... I still have trouble telling when she's in pain. Sometimes I wonder if she's ever not.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Psyche: *grins slightly to himself* I wouldn't worry about that, if I were you~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm

*Whip half-glares-half-inquires Psyche, which seems to be his default expression towards the red panda as of late*
Whip: ....Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Psyche: *puts his hands behind his head still grinning* You'll figure it out someday, I'm sure~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 pm

*Whip shakes his head exasperatedly and looks back at the screen*
Whip: ...
*He turns to Blaze*
Whip: ...You said you had circumstances to explain to her. What were they?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Blaze: *shakes her head* You misunderstood my earlier statement. However, I do have some items I wish to explain to h-

*Suddenly, Mana's screams are audible, and a magical barrier surrounds the curtained area*

Psyche: *leaps out of the seat he just sat in* What the hell!?
Clear: *eyes widen as she reads the aura inside the curtains* That is not one of our medics...!
Silver: What!? But he-
Blaze: This is no time for questions! Get her out of there!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Whip: Mana!
*Whip blazes past everyone, determined to rescue Mana and maim anyone who'd try to hurt her, though his plan hits a literal wall as he crashes into the barrier. He swears multiple words unfit to be written, and bashes against the barrier with his bokken repeatedly*
Whip: Damnit! Mana!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Clear: *attempts to assist Whip with his attempt at breaking the barrier, but after sending an ice tendril into the barrier with no effect, she turns to Psyche* We need someone with energy type magic!
Psyche: *eyes glowing white* I'm already calling Vita!
Silver: *extends his hand and a teal glows surrounds him and his eyes, but they widen in horror* They're trying to drain Mana's magic! Agh! *suddenly grabs hold of his head*
Blaze: Silver! *worriedly approaches him*
Silver: They've got a psychic block in there...!
Blaze: *grits her teeth* Perhaps Set isn't a finished problem after all...

Vita: *appears in the room and her hand is already glowing with energy, to which she smashes it into the magical barrier, sending strange glyphs across the barrier until it suddenly shatters to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:20 pm

*Whip doesn't stop for anything. The second the barrier breaks, he kicks off of the ground, rushing into the previously protected room, wooden sword poised to break somebody's skull*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 pm

*Whip is greeted by a familiar sight of an extremely worn Mana who's breathing heavily, but this time, she's trying to sit up despite her weak appearance and grip on her stomach and has a pissed off expression on her face as she glares at the person disappearing through a familiar transportation seal*

Mana: Get back here! *winces as she grips her stomach* Dammit... Can't believe I fell for that...
Psyche: *before the masked person can fully disappear, his eyes flash a bright white, making it look like as if he has no irises for a split second* Stop your spell!

*The Masked Descendant is unable to resist Psyche's demand, and the transportation spell falters enough that Clear can entrap him in ice with Silver's help at holding him down*

Blaze: *sends a fiery glare at the Masked Descendant* You made a grave mistake trying to steal magic here.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:34 pm

*Whip finds Mana's side immediately and ignores all else*
Whip: Mana! Are you okay? What happened?!
*Without even giving time for another breath, he turns and his rage sparks incredibly quickly as he looks at the masked Descendant. His voice almost growls*
Whip: What the hell did you do to her!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Masked Descendant: *makes a scoffing noise behind the mask* Didn't you just hear her? I stole a good amount of magic from her. Didn't get to finish the job though, which is too bad.
Vita: *gasps and puts her hands to her mouth* No... It couldn't possibly be...!
*Silver removes the Descendant's mask, revealing a familiar brown fox that was seen earlier sparring with Vita, and he grins wickedly at the girl*
Vita: *tears stream out of her eyes* Verve...!
Verve: What's up, Vita? *looks at her with a malicious grin* Sorry I didn't turn out to be Prince Charming exactly.
Vita: Verve... Why...?
Psyche: *steps towards the traitor Descendant with a dark glare* ...Don't listen to him Vita.
Vita: What?
Psyche: *glares darkly at "Verve"* An illusion, huh?
Clear: Your aura is still a dead giveaway. You're not a Descendant of ours.
Verve: *glares darkly at the two, but then smiles the same malicious smile as "his" features change to reveal a dark purple bat that borderlines black and she tilts her head mockingly at everyone* Looks like I'm caught. Oops~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Whip: I don't care.. who you are...
*Whip hurriedly steps up to her frozen body and, though he doesn't touch her, he's clearly prepared to if need be. His breath seethes behind his tranquil voice*
Whip: But you'd better return what you've stolen....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 am

Mana: (weakly) W-Wait...
Bat: *looks at Mana with a mocking expression* Oh~? Well you look at that. The baby talks! How adorable~
Mana: *glares darkly at Kirai* W-What... What were you saying about my parents...?
Bat: *scoffs and rolls her eyes* I won't answer any questions when you all have me in this kind of binding. *looks down* I mean, this is just ridiculous.
Psyche: *his eyes are glowing white again as he glares at the bat* Answer her questions. Truthfully.
Bat: *meets Psyche directly in the eye and her eyes flash a blood red* How about you just go blind instead?
Psyche: *eyes widen and suddenly he lets out a terrible scream, clutching his eyes as he falls to the floor*
Clear: *gasps and she goes to the floor as well* Psyche?! Psyche!! Psyche, what's- *sees the blood falling from his eyes* W-What...?!
Blaze: (to Silver) Get a medic! A real one!
Silver: *already flying out the door*
Mana: Psyche...! *glares viciously at the bat, weak and tiny sparks flying off of her* What did you do!?
Bat: *tilts her head mockingly* How about we let me out of this ice prison before I do the same to you or your boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:28 am

*Despite not liking the panda, the bat's attack on Psyche startles Whip, and causes him to step back. He attempts to keep his demeanor up, and re-fortifies his anger*
Whip: Tell Mana what she needs to know before I decide she can live without it!
*Whip points his bokken at the Bat threateningly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:39 am

Bat: *stares dully at the sword* A wooden stick. How frightening.
Blaze: *her hands set ablaze, flames licking her palms brightly* I've had enough of this.
Mana: *flinches at the sight of fire and holds down her fear despite the setting being perfect for the reenactment*
Bat: *glares at Blaze* You're right, Your Highness. *grins maniacally* Let's get this show on the road!

*Suddenly, everyone in the room except Vita finds themselves in a dark empty space, yet everyone is in their line of sight (bar Psyche poor guy...) is still visible as if they were in normal lighting*

Blaze: *squints her eyes in the darkness and swears under her breath* Illusions...
Psyche: No, it's more than that...
Clear: *is putting pressure on Psyche's eyeballs worriedly*

*The bat's voice is heard from all around them*

Bat: If you don't mind, I came here with a job to do, and I intend to finish it. The second remaining daughter of the DoA founders dies today.

Mana: *eyes widen* ...Sec...ond...?

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magician on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 pm

*Whip hops back in front of Mana, looking back and forth for the enigmatic bat. Unaware of the connection between her words, or possibly being too preoccupied with protecting Mana, he doesn't respond to her cryptic message*
Whip: A daughter's going to die today, you can count on that! Show yourself!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Mana: Who are you!?
Bat: *appears in the darkness with dangerously sharp nails* The name's Kirai~ The girl who murdered your parents. *points it at Mana* And the girl who's going to kill you.
Mana: *suddenly chokes out a scream when thick vines wrap around her to suffocate her as she futilely claws at the vines to get it off* ...!
Kirai: *blocks a stray fire blast from Blaze and turns the ice that Clear sends at her to water* You guys are dead. *smirks sadistically* You're in my domain, now~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

*Shocked by the vines and recognizing his lack of things to cut them with, he looks up at Kirai with an intense fury, spinning his blade above his head in a circular motion*
Whip: Let her go!
*On the last cycle of his blade, he pulls it down lower, and then swings it upward, using its momentum to help him fly high into the air and chase after Kirai*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

Kirai: *her nails extend and move to cut Whip and his bokken into pieces*
Blaze: *tackles Whip so he is knocked out of the way, and when they land on the ground, she looks warningly at him* Don't act so recklessly! This is a powerful illusion, anything goes here! If you die here, you die in the outside world!
Psyche: *his eyes are wrapped in Clear's cloak, and he stands up weakly* Don't worry, Mana's safe! *points blindly to the said girl, who's currently being held comfortingly by Clear as she coughs harshly to regain her breath*
Kirai: Tch...! *she suddenly flies in and aims to stab Mana through the chest with her claws*
Clear: *eyes widen and she knocks Mana out of the way at the last second, taking the hit for her*
Mana: *falls to the ground and her eyes widen into saucers* Clear!!
Psyche: *tenses at the sudden weakening of Clear's aura and rushes towards her in horror* CLEAR!
Kirai: *harshly retracts her claws from the female hedgehog, who collapses to the ground, a pool of blood growing around her still body* I hate people who try to play hero. *barely dodges a flame strike from the seething Royal Descendant*
Blaze: (to Whip) I lied. We kill her at any costs. *proves her status as Royal and engages Kirai in a deadly combat, her speed and firepower unmatched*
Psyche: *holding Clear and returning the favor and putting pressure on her wounds* Clear! You're not dying on me! Do you understand me! Stay conscious, Clear!
Clear: *judging by the shards of ice at her side, she was able to deflect the claws from her heart or lungs, but was only able to redirect it to her stomach; she seems barely conscious, only held on my Psyche's words*
Mana: *is also by Clear's side, unable to fight, weakened by both her condition and the sight of seeing a comrade being mortally wounded like that* Clear...! Clear, hang in there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next