Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Mana: *eyes are closed and she seems to be fading quickly* Do not say things... like that.... Else... migth make them jealous... *her breathing deepens and she's gone*

~

Tanya: *seems content to dodge him casually* Hana said that this game doubles as a training program~ In your beginning levels, you suck badly because the game is getting a read on your real abilities and emphasizes things that make them bad~ So if your stance sucks, the game will make that stance feel awkward until you learn how to shift and fix it~ When you hit a level that's close to your actual abilities, you'll find it harder to level up! That's because the game encourages you to make you better with your skills, so you're basically training your mind in here, and when you wake up, muscle memory is instilled in you~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:26 pm

*Van can hardly utter a hum of approval before he is likewise swiftly taken far away from the realm of consciousness, happily but utterly asleep*

~

AU Whip: "I-! see-!"
*He continues to try swiping at her, doing his best to swing more and more quickly, and though he doesn't quite improve on the spot, he also doesn't lose his temper as he would have*
AU Whip: "Then explain to me-!! Why I can't even-! Land a single strike?"
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Tanya: My reaction- *dodge* -time is much- *dodge* -better than yours~ *takes one of her swords to knock his out of his hand, to which she sticks her tongue out* It comes with the level difference Serious-Nii~ You'll have to train more~ c:

*a little menu pops up in front of AU Whip however, indicating his impressive experience growth*

Tanya: However, with my level being this high, it streamlines your progress. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:55 pm

*AU Whip pants with tire, bending to pick up his blade as he examines the menu carefully to make some sense of the symbols and letters*
AU Whip: "Even so... I still have quite a ways before I could become strong enough to..."
*He shakes his head and then turns to Tanya, bowing graciously*
AU Whip: "It may be a lot to ask, but... do you mind training me, whenever we come upon a save point like this? I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it, but..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 am

Tanya: *nods, grinning hugely* Sure Serious-Nii~! I'll be happy to kick your butt anytime~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:51 am

*AU Whip nods, and then sheathes his blade away*
AU Whip: "Thank you, Tanya. But for now... It's getting late. We'll need all the rest we can get for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 am

Tanya: *nods, stretching and yawning as her class dispells into the earlier sleeping clothes she had on earlier* Yeaaaaah...~ I think Van and Mana are done talking now so I can go to sleep in the room~ =w=
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:51 am

AU Whip: "That sounds about right. The Idiot is asleep on the couch, so I only have to hope that Van doesn't snore and maybe I can get a good night's rest."
*AU Whip waves Tanya off and wanders his way to the boy's room, leaving her to her own devices*
AU Whip: "G'night."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:29 am

Tanya: G'night Serious-Nii~

*Tanya makes her way upstairs to find the snoozing Van and Mana*

Tanya: ... *scowls, and then crosses her arms as she watches Van as he sleeps and Mana's peaceful expression*

Mana: *head has tilted slightly closer to Van*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:51 pm

*Van's unconscious form doesn't seem to be quite comfortable until it slides his hand and coincidentally moves it over her own, upon which it stops being restless*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Tanya: *huffs at the sight of the two* Gross! *stomps downstairs and barges into AU Whip's room, jumping on his bed*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 am

*AU Whip coughs at the sudden weight next to him, but blearily opens his eyes and glances at Tanya. His sleepwear seems to be identical to his normal clothing, though with a noticeable lack of fancy black jacket to cover his bare arms*
AU Whip: "T-Tanya? What...'s up?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 am

Tanya: *cuddles against AU Whip's warmth and has no qualms with hugging him* Van stole my spot... *closes her eyes and puts her face to his back* So 'mma stay here... *pushes one of his ears so it covers her instead of her sleeping on them* ...'s warm...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 am

*AU Whip was about to protest right until Tanya became his bigger spoon, and the feeling of her lying comfortably behind him evokes familiar sensations that put the warriour at ease. His hands clasp around hers on his stomach, and otherwise, he doesn't move an inch to change from the tolerable situation that lulls him into sleep*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:36 am

[The next morning]

Tanya: *still snoozing deeply*

Mana: *also dead to the world*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:17 am

*AU Whip slumbers heavily as well, and Van likewise doesn't seem very prepared to awaken anytime soon. Indeed, they all look as though they could sleep through the-*
<<Skill Activated: Uproar!>>
Whip: "GOOOOD MORNING CITIZENS OF ARCANA~!"
*Van slips and falls out of the bed from shock, whereas AU Whip grumbles and tosses a sheet over his head grumpily*
Whip: "IT'S A NICE AND TOASTY 79 DEGREES OUTSIDE WITH A 100% CHANCE OF AWESOME THANKS TO A WHIP FRONT MOVING IN!"
*The deep smell of something sizzling and savoury, alongside a somewhat sweet and maple-like scent drift all throughout the save point*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:28 am

Mana: *sits up blearily and seems extremely dazed and out of it* Nya...?
Tanya: *sits up with a shadowed expression and extremely quiet* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 am

Whip: "YESSIREE IT IS A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE. BREAKING NEWS: I'M STILL AWESOME SO IT'S EXPECTED FOR EVERYONE TO WAKE UP AND BOW DOWN~!"
*Van stumbles to his feet sleepily, his spikes somehow less messy than usual as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes. He mumbles some kind of check up, asking if Mana is alright. AU Whip, on the other hand, seems less patient with the loud-mouthed idiot*
AU Whip: "'m gonna kill him...to death..."
Whip: "EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE SPARED OF MY AWESOME WRATH BETTER WAAAAKE UP~!!"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Mana: *doesn’t seem to hear Van’s words, as she continues to stare at the wall dazedly, before suddenly falling back on the pillows, seemingly in dreamland again*

Tanya: *makes good of AU Whiop’s words, however, and suddenly Whip finds a sword at his throat* Nii-san… What. Are. You. Doing.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 pm

*Van chuckles at Mana's reaction to being awake and decides that she has every right to continue sleeping. As he exits and starts for the kitchen, Whip himself releases a decidedly high squeak in response to the cutting weapon pressed against his neck, frying pan going limp in his hand as he attempts not to wet himself in a video game*
Whip: "I'M JUST-"
*He coughs, which seems to deactivate the skill thankfully*
Whip: "I- it's- don't kill me I made breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Tanya: *her shadowed expression and gold starred eyes examine the food, and upon realizing there is a chocolate chip pancake, she hops excitedly and the shadow disappears* Oooo~! =D Chocolate chip pancakes!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:39 pm

*Whip slacks from his rigid fear, praying to some deity in thanks for pre-stocked chocolate chips. As he starts serving onto plates, Van enters the kitchen/dining room, with AU Whip following him and ready to take his turn.*
AU Whip: "If even one of these sausages is undercooked, I'll gut you."
Whip: "You're welcome."
*Whip cocks his hip as AU Whip sits next to the ravenous Tanya, patiently waiting to be served. Van approaches the chef directly with a plate, smiling sleepily*
Van: "Can I get a plate for our slumbering princess~?"
Whip: "Her royal loan shark can pick her butt up and get over here herself."
*Van pouts*
Van: "Please? She's not feeling well..."
Whip: "Tch."
*Whip serves Van's plate reluctantly*
Whip: "Tell her she owes me a royal favour. I'm thinking something shiny and expensive~"
Van: "Thank you Whip~!"
*Van trots off with the plate, bringing it to the sleeping princess as Whip finally gets around to serving everybody else*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Tanya: *watches Van leave and looks at Whip with a diabolical expression* I hope you're down for some hardcore teasing. >D

Mana: *sleeping adorably cutely preciously still*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:52 pm

*This may be the only time that Whip doesn't flinch upon seeing Tanya's terrifying expressions; he instead follows with a curious one followed by a naughty grin*
Whip: "You think they have scream-potential~?"
*AU Whip watches the other two rabbits curiously, but not curiously enough to stop munching on his food*

Van: "Manaaa~"
*Van saunters into the room, bringing with him the rich waft of a breakfast platter*
Van: "Mana~ I picked up some breakfast for you~ Are you hungry~?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Tanya: Twisted Evil Mana always has scream potential. *cackles*

Mana: *mumbles incoherently in response, but apparently the food rouses her consciousness*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next