Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 pm

*Whip plugs his lips with one finger as a gesture for Tanya to quiet, and with careful motions, he begins the trek to follow the two odd mammals out*

Van: "That's right~ Come to Earth Mana, we have... bacon, and sausages, and pancakes with chocolate chips, it looks like~"
*Van stands at Mana's side and holds out the plate to her*
Van: "I think Whip made tons more, if you want me to get you seconds~"
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Tanya: *looks to AU Whip* Are you coming? Teasing is Mana is fun. Although you probably know that~ >V>

Mana: *her eyes slowly open and she sleepily looks at Van* Nnh...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:14 pm

*AU Whip chokes on his orange juice, but Whip waves him off before he can respond*
Whip: "For-get it~ He's no good at teasing anyways."
AU Whip: "GO TO HELL BOTH OF YOU!"

*Van's chest quakes momentarily at the sight, but he quickly and nervously shakes it off while he kick-starts his lungs once more*
Van: "Ngh-Got food. Hungry?"
*He has to clear his throat quickly, praying to several heavens that Mana was more sleepy than suspicious*
Van: "I-I mean, it's really good... You should eat some, Mana~"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Tanya: *looks at AU Whip, before her eyes grow big and sad, and then, horribly, tears start falling* W-Wha... *falls to the ground sobbing* S-SERIOUS-NII IS M-MEEAAAAN! HE-HE WANTS ME-ME TO GO T-T-TO HELL! *wails*

Mana: *rubs an eye sleepily as she looks at the food, trying to understand what Van's saying and what's in front of her* You... got food...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:08 am

*AU Whip is totally caught off-guard and immediately becomes apologetic*
AU Whip: "T-Tanya, I didn't- I'm sorry-!"
Whip: "Nice job~"
*AU Whip gives him a deadly glare, which Whip laughs off and goes back into the kitchen*

*Van giggles at her spacey attitude and plops next to her, spearing a sausage with a fork and offering it to her*
Van: "Indeed, M'lady~ Finest in the kingdom~"
*Shivers from the memory of the food he tried in the kingdom proper assure him that he is not exaggerating*
Van: "There are also juices and milk, if you'd like~ And everyone seems to be threatening the chef's life, so if you're interested you can probably join the queue..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Tanya: *hiccuping and still crying*

Mana: *looks at the sausage with still half-lidded eyes and simply bites it from the fork Van is offering and chews, looking still a little dazed but pleased*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:31 pm

AU Whip: "T-Tanya, please don't...!"
*AU Whip looks down at his plate, still full of the chocolate chip pancakes that saved his alternate's life previously*
AU Whip: "W-would it help if I gave you my pancakes...?"

*Van smiles, even though the inside of him is ready to simply quit because nothing in the universe could possibly be cuter*
Van: "Would you like some egg next, or maybe some pancakes~?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Tanya: *suddenly swipes the pancakes and is eating them with her own plate at the table, grinning as she pours maple syrup* Thanks Serious-Nii~! ^^

Mana: *rubs her eye again* Where's... your food, Van?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:24 pm

AU Whip: "...I've been scammed."
*Whip pats AU Whip's back purposely too strong, which makes the humiliated rabbit growl like a lion*
Whip: "Geeet used to it buddy~"

*Van blinks, and then abashedly chuckles*
Van: "I forgot to pick some up. Whoops."
*He then shakes his head dismissively*
Van: "It's alright. I'll eat later~"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Tanya: Think of it this way, Serious-Nii~ You're bound to have tricky kids with your Mana one day~ I'm just helping you learn the ropes now. *cackles again as she continues pouring syrup on the pancakes*

Mana: *shakes head, seeming to be in the process of waking up* No, that's not right. *smiles a little sleepily with Van, and her next words show that she's not entirely aware of what she's saying* I'd like to eat with you~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm

*Just as he seemed to be boiling over it with another sip from his orange juice, there he goes again, nearly dying on the glass as Whip laughs his ears off in the kitchen*

*Van, on the other hand, lights up like a candle, turning away and scratching his ear nervously*
Van: "I-I, y-Mana, it's okay! I'll eat l- I me-mean, I'll go and uh-..."
*It seems the longer he's left to flounder, the more he begins to hyperventilate*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Tanya: *begins happily munching on her newfound pancakes, pleased with the day's beginnings*

Mana: *perhaps because of her remaining sleepiness, she doesn't notice Van's troubles as she tosses off the blankets and puts on some slippers before smiling at Van* Let's go eat, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Van: "Y-yeah! Let's do that!"
*Van stumbles along with Mana, trying to cool his face down so nobody more conscious can see his blushing. When they both enter the kitchen, AU Whip is wiping his mouth and breathing raspily again, glaring at every other orange rabbit in the room as Whip finally calms from his laughing fit*
Whip: "Hew... So, the royal couple has come to join us for breakfast~?"
*Van silently grumbles as his just-calmed muzzle brightens again, and he pulls a chair for Mana to sit in meanwhile*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Mana: *blushes slightly at Whip's words, but resorts to glaring at him simply when she takes her seat* Did the royal fool decide that his debt was payable through food alone?
Tanya: Ooo~ Nii-san, there are burn heals in the cabinet~ >V>
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:55 pm

*Whip's eyes pulse with sudden quick wit*
Whip: "Good idea Tanya. The royal couple's muzzles could use it."
*Van's cheeks flare brighter in response*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Mana: *she, however, huffs irritably* It is one thing to tease me, Whip, but it is another to belittle Van's kindness. If you mind, that is, if you have a mind at all, I would very much appreciate it if you stop.
Tanya: *skillfully talking with her mouth full* Well, Van's kindness left me without a bed last night. >V>
Mana: ... *blooms bright red*
Tanya: You looked like you two were having a good time sleeping together though so I guess I can't really complain...~ <V<
Mana: *grows even brighter*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 pm

*Van's face is overcome with redness as he stutters with something to break up the conversation*
Van: "C-can we maybe discuss s-something else over breakfast?"
Whip: "Sure can~"
*AU Whip stuffs a slice of bacon into his mouth, making Whip develop a conniving expression*
Whip: "We can talk about Tanya and Creampuff here sharing a bed too~"
*AU Whip nearly suffocates on the bacon this time*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Tanya: *looks very unimpressed with Whip* Yeah, I slept in Serious-Nii's bed because there was no room with Spikey and Mana cuddling--
Mana: *is starting to resemble a teapot as steam rises out of her and she makes a quiet but growing louder repressed squeal of embarrassment*
Tanya: --So I slept in Serious-Nii's bed. *sticks her tongue out at Whip* Better than sleeping with Nii-san and hearing him dream about kissing Tikal~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:12 pm

*Whip takes his turn to dye red*
Whip: "I DO NOT DREAM OF KISSING HER!!"
Van: "Oddly specific-"
*Whip spits a random assortment of letters at Van to shut him up. AU Whip, meanwhile, manages to cough up the last bit of bacon pieces from his larynx*
AU Whip: "I think we can safely move on to the next topic at hand."
*Van nods in agreement*
Van: "Yeah, that's right. What are we going to do next? We have two of the Chaos Emeralds, and we know now that the Homokeyus are coming after us with no holds barred-"
*Van becomes distracted by Whip's snorting*
Van: "Wh-what?"
Whip: " 'Homokeyus'?"
*Van's cheeks impossibly grow rosier*
Van: "Nobody bothered to pronounce it to me right!"
AU Whip: "Anyways..."
*AU Whip leans back in his chair and clicks his fingers against the table*
AU Whip: "We don't stand a chance against those monsters. Even Kenshin struggled against just one of them, and Whip and I together were only enough to take down one of the other's lives."
Van: "Don't forget Shadow's involved too. And that bat lady as well..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 am

Mana: Hmm... Perhaps we should send the chaos emeralds back? Under my parents' care, they'd be much safer. *seems a bit troubled, but nods to herself reassuringly* And even if I'm concerned for my kingdom, I know that, since Kingdom of Arcana is declared to be in a state of war, my parents can fight. I am quite sure they will be able to handle many threats, as well as the knights.
Tanya: *nods* Yeah yeah~! Your dad kicks butt! I couldn't beat him! *rubs nose* But I did survive his combo~
Mana: *seems shocked* ...<<Windstorm Barrage>>?
Tanya: ^^ You bet!
Mana: ...Does my father use that technique on all my friends...?
Tanya: But yeah, I think that's pretty good~ We should send one of us to go back to the Kingdom of Arcana. And it'd be easy since we've got a teleportation device here. They could go back and we'll just wait for them here~
Mana: *frowns* There is a bit of a concern, however, seeing how we have limited time...
Tanya: *looks confused* Limited time?
Mana: *expression darkens slightly with concern* We talked to Tikal, who is a Seer in my Kingdom. She foresaw that something of great importance will occur in <<Generation Jurisdiction>> in... two days now.
Tanya: What happened? =o
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 am

*AU Whip's hands drop onto the table suddenly, and he spits several swears out at a rapid pace*
AU Whip: "No! Damnit! How could I forget!?"
*He stands up from his chair suddenly and knocks it over*
AU Whip: "We can't sit around here! We have to-!!"
Van: "Whip, calm down!"
*He seems ready to yell at Van to go to hell, but upon reflecting on how everything has happened recently, AU Whip relaxes enough to sit back down in his chair with his fingers interlaced and holding up his head as his elbows rest on the table. Whip clears his throat to break the tension*
Whip: "Well... uh... So if somebody wants to say something without ruining my eardrums..."
Van: "It's um... complicated-"
AU Whip: "Sugar and my Mana are in a lot of deep trouble if we don't hurry to them. In two days..."
*He refuses to continue, though Whip gathers the message well enough*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:06 am

Tanya: *seems a little concerned for AU Whip* ...You know, Serious-Nii... I'm not usually one to say this, but... You don't have to take this too seriously. It's just... It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:39 am

*Again, had it not been Tanya of all people, AU Whip may have exploded. Instead, he seems melancholic about the whole issue*
AU Whip: "Even if it is just a game... When I was speared earlier by that woman with the nails,... that pain was real. Too real. Even for a game, I don't want them to be hurt like that."
Whip: "Hey yeah! I've been meaning to ask-- what the heck Mana!?"
*Whip hops up to his feet fired up*
Whip: "Why did your sister decide that dying should feel like dying!? I could actually feel my heart stopping when I almost died back there! Don't even get me started on all that blood crap!"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Mana: *frowns and cradles her previously hurt arm to her chest* I do not know why Hana would program such entertainment to be so... violent.
Tanya: *shakes head* Hana-nee wouldn't, is the issue... Last time we played this game, it was just red lines and it didn't hurt as much. *looks concerned* Maybe we should be careful about dying in this game... And we should probably see Hana about this too...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:57 pm

*Whip crosses his arms and roughly ploks down into a chair impatiently*
Whip: "I don't like this!"
AU Whip: "That makes two of us."
Van: "Guys..."
*Van shakes his head and then gives an overarching look at the team*
Van: "I guess, then, we know what we have to do. We'll find the Whips' sister and the other Mana, contact Hana, and find the rest of the Chaos Emeralds. That just leaves a couple of questions... Tanya."
*Van looks over to Tanya*
Van: "Do you think you can find out if we can teleport back to the Kingdom to return the emeralds to King Tempest and Queen Terra?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next