Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Ruins Hotel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Hana: Chao translator~ Tie it around Melody and you can figure out what she's saying.
Melody: Chao~ *offers the underside of her head, obviously used to it*

Tikal: Sometimes, although on rare occasions, the universe compensates for a destroyed or altered world by letting someone from that world be reborn into this one. They are written into our history, and sometimes they wander this world feeling a somewhat lost. That is because they're missing the memories they're supposed to have.
Tanya: Are you saying there's another Nii-san and Mana and me out there, Tikal? =O
Tikal: It is possible, but the chances are slim. If there is, they won't look like you three, but could be anyone. They could be children, or adults, or maybe they're not even born into this world yet. Maybe they will never be. The universe doesn't act in a predictable manner.
Mana: ...But if we did find them... If they were in this world... We could... give them these memories?
Tikal: *nods* If you choose to and they are willing to accept it.
Tanya: *looks at Mana* Mana... how much of the other world do you remember?
Mana: *goes quiet, and looks away* ...Not too much.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Sugar: "Oh! Okay."
*Sugar carefully ties the ribbon around Melody's... neck?*
Sugar: "There we go... Testing~? One two, testing~?"

Whip: "Well then, let's go."
*Whip spins around suddenly, ready to leave*
Whip: "Because let me tell you, I am getting sick of choking on these ellipses. Whatever guy I was there, that's not who I am here. If there's someone else out there who wants these things, I say let him have it!"
*He looks over to Mana, displaying more Whip than whatever else is in there*
Whip: "Right Mana?"
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Melody: *raises arms up happily* Three~!

Mana: *a flash of hurt shoots through her face before she smiles and nods* Yeah, it's weird to hear you so depressed.
Tikal: Do you need assistance finding them, Mana?
Mana: *looks at the lake in contemplation* I think I can do it, but if I need help...?
Tikal: *nods* I will assist you as needed.
Mana: Thank you.
Tanya: *shifts uncomfortably on Whip's head*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Sugar: "Very good~!"
*Sugar claps happily*
Sugar: "I've never heard a chao speak before. I'm honoured~"

*Whip notes the shift and bows his head, pulling Tanya down and into his arms*
Whip: "Are you okay Tanya?"
*Whip's spirit seems to fight against this concern*
Whip: "Must be getting tired of being so tall, huh~?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Melody: *bows* Thank you for the bow~! *flies up onto Sugar's shoulder* I was wondering if you had a chao~!

Tanya: *bites his ear* YER' AN IDJIT!

Mana: *has closed her eyes, her hands hovering above the water that is somehow calm despite the waterfall nearby*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 pm

*Sugar curtsys in response, and gladly accepts the chao on her non-shoulder*
Sugar: "It wasn't really my bow, but I'm glad that you enjoy it nonetheless. As for my chao, I don't have one, as a matter of fact..."
*Sugar hums to herself*
Sugar: "We never visit the chao gardens as often as I would like. Whip happened upon Drench when we discovered his egg in someone else's posession, however we've never looked for one as such."
*Sugar puts her sleeved hand to her muzzle in thought*
Sugar: "I wouldn't mind raising a chao of my own, however~"

*Whip squeals at the pain of Tanya's lock-jaw on his ear and thrashes about*
Whip: "NYAAAAO! WHAT THE HECK DID I DO!?!? GETTOFFAMEE YOU'RE HURTING MEE!!"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:37 am

Melody: There are a lot of chao in the garden that are just roaming about! You can probably find one you might like~!
Hana: Or if you'd like, you could buy some chao eggs from the breeder~
Ana: *looks to Drench excitedly* Chao chao chaaao~! (You can have a sibling!)

Tikal: *looks at Whip and Tanya, putting a finger to her mouth* Shhh...
Tanya: *lets go of Whip with a huff, feeling vindicated*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:49 am

Sugar: "A chao..."
*She tilts her head contemplatively, thinking hard about the subject*
Sugar: "Hm..."
Drench: "Choo! Chao chao!" (Wouldn't it be a step-sibling in that case?)

*Whip quiets down as well, feeling confused as to why he even cares that Tanya is upset with him. Nonetheless, he stands silently and allows Mana the focus she needs*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 am

Melody: *patiently waits for Sugar to decide*
Ana: *puts an arm to her mouth* Chao chao? (Or is it half-sibling?)

Mana: *as she searches, the water starts to reflect scenes: red skies and bloody sand, a cave, a destroyed Mystic Ruins*
Tanya: *seems entranced by the pictures*
Tikal: Mana...
Mana: *sweat beading on her forehead* I know, but I'm trying to find the link...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:04 am

Sugar: "...Perhaps I could make a friend within the garden then~"
*She tilts her head the other way in thought*
Sugar: "But then, perhaps raising a chao from childhood would be more rewarding..."
*She sits down in thought and curls her knees up to her chest. Drench, meanwhile, pulls out a crayon and somehow draws on the grass*
Drench: "Chao chao chao. Chao chaaao chao..." (No no, it's like this. If the mommy chao isn't related to the daddy chao...)

*Whip peers into the reflections as well, the images playing to him as if they were places he'd been before*
Whip: "...Hey, g-go back to that cave if you can..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Melody: Most of Mana's chao have been with her since we were eggs, but Hana adopted one~
Hana: *eyes sparkle* She's adorable.
Kimitsu: She's a monster. >v>;
Hana: *takes up her threat about Mana and implements it herself by wacking Kimitsu*
Kimitsu: *doesn't bat an eye*
Ana: Chaaaoo... (Ehhhh....)

Mana: *the scenes slow to a crawl* ...I... I don't know...
Tikal: *places an encouraging hand on Mana's shoulder* That might be the best place to find the link...
Mana: *her frown deepens, but she sighs and relents, shifting the images into the memories of inside the cave*

*The lake blurs and shifts images, and suddenly there's an orange rabbit identical to Whip, save for the more messier bangs and black jacket, that seems to be talking to them; Mana's expression seems to pain all the more with this memory*

Tanya: Nii-san, it's you!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Sugar: "I wouldn't mind an adorable monster~"
*Sugar kneels further to be at eye level with Melody*
Sugar: "Can you point me in the direction of some garden chao please~?"

*Whip watches the scene quietly for a bit*
Whip: "If this is from your memory, then... it looks like we were friends here too..."
*He peers closer to the images as they pass*
Whip: "So there really was... another universe like ours. Man, his ears got messed up..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Melody: *salutes* Sure thing~! *starts flying towards the west side of the garden*
Ana: *looks up to see Melody* Cha! Chao cho chao! Chaaao? (Ah! Melody's leaving! Should we follow her?)
Hana: *stands up, brushing her skirt* I want to see Bella, actually~
Kimitsu: *lets out a suffering sigh and gets up* Jooooy...

Tanya: *looking at the jacket* Isn't that... Sugar's jacket?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:35 pm

*Sugar follows Melody eagerly, leaving Drench to grab Ana's "hand" to stop her*
Drench: "Chao chao~" (Ana, wait a sec.)

Whip: "...Yeah... I guess he must borrow-"
*Whip suddenly yelps in pain and grabs his head, keeling over and twisting his face*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Ana: Chao? (Drench?)

Mana: Whip!? *is about to pull away from the water, but Tikal stops her*
Tanya: Nii-san! *goes to kneel down next to him*
Tikal: No, Mana, don't disconnect from your magic just yet!
Mana: But-!
Tikal: It's okay, I'll take care of him.
Mana: *sucks in a deep breath and nods*
Tikal: *goes to Whip, placing a hand on his back* Whip?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:56 pm

*Drench pulls Ana and presses his nose(??) against hers, and then releases her with a wide "V" on his face*
Drench: "Cha-o, chao chao~" (Okay, let's go~)

*Whip's arms are pulled close to his own, and he shivers as though his temperature dropped greatly*
Whip: "M-Mana...!"
*Tears burn in his eyes as he looks up to Mana. His voice quivers as much as he does*
Whip: "Mana... S-Sugar..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Ana: *embarrassed but has a heart ecomotion overhead* C-Chao! (O-Okay!) *flies with him to Sugar and everyone*

Melody: *has brought Sugar to a more forest-like part of the garden* Heeeeree~! ^w^ They're usually crawling around here~
*the familiar sound of a baby chao humming is heard in the garden*

Mana: *bites her lip, and not knowing what to say, looks back to the lake trying to hurry up and find what they need, all the while her form shudders as she tries to refrain from crying*
Tanya: *hugs Whip* Nii-san...?
Tikal: *rubs Whip's back comfortingly* Sugar is here, Whip. She's here and she's safe.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:23 pm

*Sugar seems like she's doing all she can to fight away a squeal*
Sugar: "There are so many baby chao here~!"
*She immediately runs to the closest group of chao and kneels to them, smiling and waving to them*
Sugar: "Hello you adorable babies~!"

Whip: "No... she died...! It was my fault...."
*Whip looks down at Tanya hugging him, and then back up at Mana*
Whip: "Mana... you..."
*Overcome, he wraps himself around Tanya as well as he attempts to quell his tears*
Whip: "You two were my family....I remember it now..."
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:31 pm

*most of the chao seem to be interested in Sugar, some of them crawling a little closer to her and others stopping their crawling and sitting down on their bottoms to look at her with question mark ecomotions, but one chao seems to be a little scared and is backing away from her*

Mana: *her magic finishes and she turns around and runs to hug Whip tightly, knocking him and Tanya back slightly as her own tears start to form* It was never your fault, Whip. Never.
Tanya: *hugs him tighter as well* Whatever happened in that world isn't what has happened here, Nii-san. We're all here, and we're still your family.
Tikal: *has removed herself from the three and is facing the lake again by herself*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:06 pm

*Sugar is greatly pleased by the amount of cute chao that have gathered to her, but as if an instinct within her alerted her, she looks over those chao and notices the small, scared chao in the back*
Sugar: "Eh? Noo, don't worry young one! I don't want to hurt you~!"

*Whip's tears are accompanied by sobs as he caresses Mana's head and pulls Tanya closer to his chest. He doesn't speak for a while, and just lets himself recover in their holds tearfully. After a long few moments, Whip sniffles away the last of his tears and mumbles into Mana's ear, not quite wanting to part from her hug just yet*
Whip: "Did you... finish the spell thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Melody: *flies down next to the scared chao* Chao chaao chao~!/You don't have to be scared! Cha-ao cha chao!/Sugar's nice!
(note: Melody's chao speech can still be heard under the translator, hence the two translations~)

Mana: *nods* Yeah. I found your counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Sugar: "Chao chao chao~!" (My triangle has socks in it~!)
*Sugar continues to try and seem docile and kind despite her attempts to speak chao*

Whip: "My counterpart? You mean, in this world? You found him here?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 pm

*the baby chao seems confused, although though comforted by Melody's presence; however, some of the other chao start crawling on Sugar and asking for her attention and love*

Mana: Yeah... He's in the outskirts of Empire City.
Tanya: Empire City? Isn't that where you and Hana were born, Mana?
Mana: *nods again* Yes, it is. *her eyes grow more sad* It's where my parents met.
Tanya: Oh...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm

*Sugar cannot resist the siren's call of the baby chao, but also doesn't want to ignore the scared chao either. In regards to this, she has a plan*
Sugar: "Here, let me take care of you, chao~"
*She points her finger into the ground and fires off a small light, which them extends and from the ground she pulls a small flute. Puckering it to her lips, she decides to play a gentle melody, one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*

Whip: "Your parents..."
*Whip shakes his head gently, trying to think more thoughts than he's likely ever had in his life*
Whip: "Then... should we go meet him?"
*He takes Mana's hand carefully and looks her in the eyes very intensely*
Whip: "Are you... okay with going there?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Melody: *pulls out a drum to play along* ^v^
Ana: *lands and pulls out a trumpet* Chaaao~! *honks it*
*some of the baby chao sit down and listen, while other dance along side, and the tiny scared chao hesitates before beginning to sing along*

Mana: *nods, and gives a weak smile* Yeah. I'll be fine, no worries. *looks at Tikal* Tikal...
Tikal: *turns around with a sad smile* I'm glad you could find him. If you need any help I'd be glad to help.
Tanya: *eyes are sad* Tikal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins Hotel   Mystic Ruins Hotel - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Ruins Hotel
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next