Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:24 am

Mana: HE SAID- *suddenly stills, before struggling for Psyche again* DAMMIT, YOU KNOW I CAN'T REPEAT IT YOU ASSHOLE!
Psyche: *is picking himself off the floor and wiping tears out of his eyes* Ahhh, that was fun~ And is that a new pet name too, Mana dearie~?

*The two female Descendants work hard to restrain Mana as she screams for Psyche's blood*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 am

*Whip sweatdrops*
Whip: You know, if you value your life... you shouldn't be teasing her so much...
*An idea crosses his mind, and he starts walking towards the center of the training facility, unsheathing his bokken casually*
Whip: Hey Psyche, come train with me.

Last edited by Whip on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 am

Mana: (under her breath) Oh, like you're one to talk...
Psyche: *grins* You want to fight me? I thought we were going to get your girlfriend to the Nurse- Ow! *this time, Mana has managed to get a stray spark across to Psyche, as evidenced by her huge sadistic grin*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am

Whip: I guess it's her descision.
*He shrugs*
Whip: We can take her to the Clinic, or she can take a minute to watch me mop the floor with your face~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Mana: *nods at Whip* I'll watch, even if I'd kind of like to help~
Psyche: *laughs and then grin his usual devious grin* Well aren't you guys the perfect match? Sadistic and everything.
Mana: *her face is now pink again but she has a flat look on her face* ...Kick his ass, Whip.
Psyche: *throws off his cloak, and attaches the metal claw from his holster, and the gun rests on the other side* Ready when you are~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 pm

*Whip rolls his shoulder and strengthens his grip on the bokken, deciding to wield the weapon with both hands against Psyche*
Whip: Just try to keep your eyes on me~
*Whip kicks off from the ground with a tremendous force, blazing into Psyche with his wooden blade ready to strike*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Psyche: *as Whip approaches, his eyes glow a bright white* Stumble.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm

*Whip temporarily forgets how to properly move his legs and nearly collapses. However, he jams his bokken into the ground and lifts himself up with his arms before he can completely hit the floor, performing an amazing handstand atop the thin wooden weapon, and then flips and brings down the sword on Psyche*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Psyche: *uses his metal claws to block the bokken, and with the other, he fires a rubber bullet at Whip's stomach* Stop.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 am

*Only able to comply, Whip's stomach is pumped with the rubber ammunition, and he's blown onto his back, reeling from the pain of the shot. He wriggles on the floor in a struggle to stand up properly*
Whip: Auh.... you're... trying to control my mind....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 am

Psyche: *grins and shrugs* What can I say? It's my fighting style~ *his grin quickly turns evil* Hey, let's make this fight more interesting~! How about a proposal?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 am

*Whip stands up properly, though a slight hunch shows that he's still recovering from the shot*
Whip: ...What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 am

Psyche: *wags his eyebrow at Whip* Winner gets to kiss Mana~
Mana: W-What!?
Psyche: Oh c'mon~ It's not like I'll win or anything, right? You said he'd kick my ass, didn't you? *grinning widely at Mana*
Mana: *she's stunned silence by the idea of being kissed and can't exclaim proper indignation*
Psyche: *turns the grin at Whip and gives a "bring it on" motion towards him* You agree~? Or am I just gonna steal a kiss from her anyways~?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:45 am

*Whip seems shocked, red, and not-so-appalled by Psyche's proposition*
Whip: ....You're insane. I'll beat you just to save Mana a second trip to the nurses.
*His blush adds, "It's not like I want to kiss Mana or anything" to his sentence as he raises his bokken again, zoning defense*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:59 am

Psyche: *grins hugely* Uh huh, suuuure~ *cocks the gun with the playful grin on his face* Why don't I just send the silent signal and let you guys get it over with right now?
Mana: *has taken to hiding her red face in Vita's chest, as the older girl pats the poor kitten in sympathy*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:07 am

*Whip, muzzle beginning to resemble a red fruit more than his usual tan, ignores his defensive stature and rushes quickly at Psyche again. At the last second, he tosses his bokken into the air, flipping up, and unexpectedly uses his foot to bound off of Psyche and into the air*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am

Psyche: *wasn't at all prepared for that maneuver, and so none of his defenses such as his claw or his mental abilities work against Whip's maneuver, and instead, it turns out Psyche's a pansy when it comes to getting hit, and he rubs his head, obviously not paying attention* Ow, where has your boot been, seriously!?

Clear: *sighs at Psyche's idiotic tendencies*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 am

*Whip flips back in the air, catching his bokken mid-flight, and lands on his feet. Mere seconds after landing, he dashes again, this time, feinting a slash and then dashing all the way around him in a reversal*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 am

Psyche: *follows his movements this time and uses his claw to block once again and twists to shoot a bullet at Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 am

*Whip lets one hand free from the bokken and catches Psyche's gun. Seeing no other option, Whip plants both of his feet on Psyche very quickly and hops off, simultaneously pushing Psyche and himself backwards in opposite directions*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 am

Psyche: *stumbles back, but attempts to aim and shoot at Whip again, firing when he thinks he has a good shot*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 am

*Refusing to let Psyche completely regain his balance, Whip lands lightly on his feet and begins blurring right to left, dodging the shots fired by Psyche. Retrieved Bokken in hand, he charges at Psyche*

Last edited by Whip on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 am

Psyche: *laughs and readies his claw* Damn, just how fast are you? *his eyes track Whip's progress, ready to counterattack at the right moment*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am

*During his charge, and perhaps to show off just a bit, Whip inhales deeply and takes off, blasting all around Psyche at an incredible speed for a short-lived period of time, swatting at him with the bokken from all sides*

Last edited by Whip on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:02 am

Psyche: *although he tries his best, he can't block nor handle all of Whip's attacks, and eventually slides back from one tough blow, falling on his knees, laughing* Alright, alright! I give! Someone really wants to kiss a certain cat~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next