Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 am

*Whip stumbles out of the cycle very uncontrollably, barely catching his feet as he blurs off multiple meters away from Psyche. When he catches his feet properly, he doubles and pants for his breath, though he refuses to show this for long and almost immediately stands up, straight and controlled*
Whip: ...That wasn't even worth the time~
*He pulls his bokken over his shoulder and reapproaches Psyche, offering his hand to help him up*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 am

Psyche: *grins and takes the hand, and a mental thought is sent to Whip* Time to kiss the bride~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 am

AU Whip: ....
*AU Whip drops Psyche*
AU Whip: Well, that's done. Mana...
*AU Whip turns to her. Then he looks away, his face turning slightly red*
AU Whip: ...We should probably take you to the clinic...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 am

Psyche: *has gotten to his feet and is dusting himself off* If you don't kiss her, I will~
Mana: *glares darkly at Psyche with a bright crimson blush* Like hell!
Psyche: Oh, but dear Mana~ *with lidded eyes, he smirks what arguably could be described as seductively* You don't know what I could make you do~ In fact, who knows? You might even like it~ *wags his eyebrows at her*
Mana: *the crimson blush brightens impossibly, and she sputters out nonsense*

*Both Clear and Vita seem uninterested in the event, so they have retreated to practicing around the room, exchanging info on their magic*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:15 am

*Whip's expression is clearly not impressed, and he, once again, motionlessly slides between the two, slamming his bokken very loudly into the ground as a defensive gesture*
Whip: In a fight is one thing, but using your power to seduce people is an unforgivable crime I'll be happy to reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 am

Psyche: *grins* I wouldn't go that low, Whip. But I'm just saying, our cat lady friend might like it~ *winks at Mana*
Mana: *wrinkles her nose at Psyche* Um, hell no.
Psyche: Well, either your boyfriend here does it, or I do it. *smiles unrepentantly at Whip* Because I totally will, and she'll find out she enjoys kissing me, and then you're screwed buddy because you had the chance to make her happy but didn't and I stole her away~
Mana: *stomps her foot in frustration* If we just kiss, will you leave me alone!?
Psyche: Of course~ *raises his hands in a "I'm caught" gesture once again* I don't flirt with girls that are in a romantic relationship~
Mana: *her face is a tomato, and so she just looks at Whip for his take, unable to voice the question at all*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 am

Whip: ...
*Whip turns to Mana very suddenly, face tainted in a deep blush, and then pulls her close to his chest, moving in recklessly to kiss her*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 am

Mana: *as fast as Whip moves, all she can manage is a shaky but sharp inhale before letting her eyes close, her heart pounding in her chest and the crimson blush having reached its peak; however, before Whip is able to close in for the kiss, Mana's eyes snap back open and her head whips to the side, looking at the doors that are suddenly opened, the girl recognizing an aura she long affiliated with negative feelings*

*The new arrival causes all the present Descendants in the room to suddenly take up a rigid stance in the presence of two hooded mobians, one a male, silver hedgehog donned with the rank of Centurion and the other a female, lavender cat, dressed in a dark purple cloak. The sudden intimidation and obvious respect portrayed by the Descendants causes Mana to very reluctantly pull out of Whip's embrace, although she keeps a weak grip on his sleeve as she stands next to him*

Lavender Cat: *her amber eyes inspect Mana in what seems to be an indifferent manner* I heard you finally arrived.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:36 am

~Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit!~
*Whip rolls his sleeved hand around Mana's, holding it carefully as he snaps his attention to the new arrivals. He seems almost disgruntled by the interruption, and, missing the respectful cues, he immediately speaks out*
Whip: Who are you?
*His tone, though mostly curious, could easily be misinterpreted as offensive, his natural glare finding its way to the female*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:04 am

Mana: *nudges Whip in the ribs*
Psyche: *sends a mental message to Whip, echoing Mana's sentinent* Hey now, show some respect, will ya~?
Lavender Cat: I am Blaze, Leader of the Descendants of Arcana. *nods to everyone in the room* You may return to your previous activities.

*The Descendants do as they told, but noticeably, Psyche brings himself over to the two girls, grinning evilly for either previous events or future evil plots*

Blaze: *shakes her head at Psyche, taking note of his mischievous disposition and turns her attention back to Mana* I wasn't sure if you would ever come.
Mana: *seems slightly intimidated by the Royal, and looks to the ground* I had my reasons to doubt this place...
Blaze: *raises an eyebrow* If you'd be willing, please explain to me these circumstances. *looks to Whip* Your friend may accompany us as well.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 am

*Whip looks down to Mana, staring at the ground, and then back at Blaze. There's no hostility in his expression, but no trust resides there either*
Whip: Gladly.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 am

Blaze: *nods, and then looks to the two Centurions* Psyche. Clear.
Clear: *nods at Blaze*
Psyche: *is at her side immediately* Yes, Princess~? *despite his lighthearted tone, it is obvious he means no disrespect*
Blaze: *despite the knowledge, she still grimaces at the title* I would like to know what has happened thus far, as well your company. I was informed that you two were the ones who admitted them in.
Psyche: *nods* Yeah, I gave them the clear~ *grins* And Clear gave them the clear as well.

*Blaze and Clear stare at him dully as Mana just palms her face*

Psyche: *sighs* No one understands my genius...
Blaze: Nonetheless, follow me. *nods to the silver hedgehog* You may do as you please, Silver.
Silver: *shakes his head* I'll just come with you. There's not much to do, anyways.
Blaze: *starts to lead them to a different room* If you so please.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:47 am

*Still holding Mana's hand, Whip follows the Lead Descendant and her ensemble into the other room. Just the aura of this princess seems to alter his stature, but he maintains his attitude and informally addresses Blaze once more*
Whip: So... I take it you're the Leader. Of the Descendants? The one that came to Mana, those few years ago...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 am

Blaze: *nods* You are correct. *looks at Mana with an expression that surprisingly holds a hint of concern* How are you faring since then?
Mana: *seems surprised by her question, but shakes her head* Better, for the most part. *her hand unconsciously squeezes Whip's slightly*
Psyche: *totally grinning like an idiot at them*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 am

*Whip ignores the red panda and registers Blaze's question. His own wonders begin building up, and he decides to point to the elephant in the room*
Whip: It's been difficult... with the Descendants, or should I specify, Set's Descendants, trying to take her away every week.
*He's obviously trying not to sound spiteful, but the words inherit the tone*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:46 am

Blaze: *suddenly halts in her progress and turns around to face Whip* Set? *notices that Psyche offers his hand to transfer the memories he's obtained, so she takes it to get all the information* ... *her facade of indifference is shattered by the angry fire in her eyes* It seems that I have made a grave mistake.
Silver: For showing mercy? Blaze, you can't really blame yourself for-
Blaze: *interrupts Silver to address both Mana and Whip* -Where is he?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Whip: Dead.
*He doesn't mind relaying the information so bluntly, oddly enough*
Whip: It doesn't sound like you mind that much.
*He starts looking around to emphasis his point*
Whip: So how is it... that an entire organization takes on your name, kidnaps magicians, and kills whomever they like, and you, the Leader, don't know about it?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 am

Silver: *takes an angry step forward* Hey-!
Blaze: *holds her hand out to block the hedgehog's possible attempt at throttling Whip* It's fine, Silver.
Silver: *steps back, but continues to glare at Whip*
Blaze: *matches Whip's hard stare with her own* Set was originally a member of the Descendants of Arcana. Highly skilled in his magic, almost unparalleled in his progress. *she seems to frown at unseen memories as she continues* But like his magic, his cruelty was something unheard of as well. *shakes her head* He obtained the rank of a Leader, and when Centurions ascend to that rank, they are allowed their own facilities and branch of the Arcana. *her eyes darken* However, we found out he had committed treacherous deeds against the organization, and I had revoked his title as well as his resources so he would be crippled. Or, at least, I was under the impression I did. Apparently, it was not enough. *turns her stare to Mana, seeming apologetic* I am sorry that you had to face the consequences of my failed actions.
Mana: *weakly shakes her head, looking somewhat pale* ...I... understand. You decided not to kill him, not realizing how much of a monster he was. *shakes her head again* I... can respect that.
Psyche: *looks worriedly at Mana* Hey, are you alright? You're not looking too great...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 am

*Whip glances at Mana upon Psyche's mention, and then seems suddenly urgent*
Whip: Mana!
*Whip swears under his breath*
Whip: We have to take you to the Medics, now. I shouldn't have delayed it....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 am

Mana: No, don't... *suddenly sways and leans on the wall, holding her hand up to her head, obviously dizzy* Damn, what the hell is with this sudden wea- *starts coughing rather violently, and when she shakily retracts her hand from her mouth, blood paints her glove*
Psyche: Oh shit...
Clear: *helps hold her up and looks urgently at her partner and the rabbit* Psyche, Whip. We need to- *she is cut off by the sudden teal glow around Mana's body, causing her to float away from the wall, so she looks at Silver, whose eyes glow to match*
Silver: I'll bring her to the infirmary! You can count on me!
Mana: *tries to struggle slightly in the psychic grip, but is unable to move at all* H-Hey...!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 am

*Whip's hand instinctively reached for his bokken, but he halts it's progression*
Whip: ...Be careful with her. And hurry.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:42 am

Silver: *nods and shoots off down the hall at a speed that makes Mana squeak at the sudden turn of events*

Psyche: *winces and looks at Whip's grip on his bokken* H-Hey, try to refrain from hits to the head, please?
Clear: *places a comforting hand on Whip's shoulder* She'll be fine.
Blaze: *looks at the trio* We can walk and talk. *leads them in the direction Silver took off at a calm pace* What exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 am

*Whip, hardened by Mana's sudden take of illness, makes a sound that slightly resembles a scoff*
Whip: Set happened. He ambushed us when we were trying to draw him out. I was supposed to protect her, but I....
*He shakes his head*
Whip: ...Mana took Set out. But his group still managed to get those inhibitors onto her. And there was nothing I could do.
*Whip looks down and away at the floor as he talks, his voice slightly shifting*
Whip: That's why we came here. To get them removed. But now.... she's in more pain than I thought...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Blaze: ...She chose to use her magic during that time frame then?
Psyche: *nods in confirmation*
Blaze: I see. That takes both talent, strength, and bravery... I suppose one could also label her as a fool, however... *sighs* Let's just get to the infirmary and see what can be done.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

*Whip squints his eyes at the comment of Mana's foolishness, but his concern overtakes him*
Whip: ....Do you think anything can be done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next