Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 pm

*As quickly as the air can bend around his hands, he strikes his bokken multiple times to block and shatter the ice shards as they try to hit him. He kicks off of the ground in a fast dash, readying a barrage of swipes at the cryomance*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Clear: *her eyes narrow at the oncoming barrage and she dashes at Whip to meet his strikes, but to Whip's trained eye, it would be apparent that she's not as comfortable with wielding her sword as he is with his bokken*

Mana: *to her frustration, the ice keeps coming back for more, so she creates an electric shield that hits the ice when they come near, turning them to water*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:53 pm

*Though he's forced to divert every strike rather than using full force, due to using a softer weapon, he easily notices her discomfort with the weapon and exploits it. He pulls back a step and lunges, but at the last moment, feints to her right with a twist, using the momentum of the spin to swing at her back*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Clear: *takes the hit with a painful noise, sending her stumbling forward which causes her sword to clatter out of her hands*

Mana: *once all the ice has been turned to water, she lets down the shield with heavy breathing and watches Whip's battle with Clear*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 pm

*Whip turns around to pursue Clear further, but notices her dropping the sword. He hops and slides for the sword, kicking it up into his free hand and then locking on to Clear again*
Whip: You're disarmed. Give up.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:46 pm

*a bullet ricochets off Clear's sword, knocking it out of Whip's hand*

Psyche: *in one hand has a gun still smoking from the bullet and his other reveals a metal claw positioned uncomfortably close to Mana's neck, and the poor girl seems to be unable to create any electricity and can't even struggle lest she cut her own neck* Correction: You're compromised. *his face is devoid of all humor and playfulness from before* Drop the weapons unless you want me to cut her neck before you can even move.

Clear: *her eyes are glowing a slight blue, which means ice can appear anywhere at any given moment*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:52 pm

*Whip bears his teeth, but seeing the severity of the threat, sullens down his expression, drops his bokken onto the floor, and raises both hands until they're at the same height as his head*
Whip: That act didn't last long.

Last edited by Whip on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Psyche: *seems to stare at Whip intensely for a moment* ... *his eyes flash with a white energy* Sleep. *the thought fills both Mana's as well as Whip's head, and Mana automatically falls unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 pm

*Whip stumbles, the thought overtakes him about as easily, and he drops to the floor unconscious as well*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Psyche: *lays Mana on the floor gently before wiping the sweat of his brow* Whew. I thought you were a goner, Clear.
Clear: *rubs her side* I could've handled these liars easily if you had given me a few more minutes.
Psyche: *lays his hand on Mana's head so he can sift through her thoughts and memories* What I'm wondering is why you attacked them all of a sudden. *looks up at Clear* I showed you how honest Mana's mind was.
Clear: I didn't distrust her. *scowls* Not necessarily. *looks at Whip* It was him.
Psyche: *moves over to read Whip's memories* Well, Mana was telling the truth. She got the invite from the Royal herself.
Clear: What? That's... Why would-
Psyche: *looks at Clear seriously* This is apparently Tempest's daughter.
Clear: *eyes widen in shock* H-Her?
Psyche: Yeah. The younger one, from the looks at it. *stops sifting through the rabbit's memories and stands up* Yeah, these guys are just what I thought. *looks at Clear* Despite the fact we kinda just screwed up some trust, I think they'd be willing to forgive us if we play our cards right. *picks Mana back up* C'mon, let's get Mana to the lab. We need to take off these stupid bracelets.
Clear: And him?
Psyche: *laughs* Ohh, we might want to keep him close to Mana if we want to keep our heads uncracked~ But in restraints. For the same reason. *grins to himself and shakes his head good naturedly* Man, this guy is dense.
Clear: *sighs* You realize you're not making sense, right?
Psyche: *was on his way to take Mana to the lab, but turns to show Clear that he's grinning wolfishly* Baby, when do I ever make sense?

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magician on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 pm

*The horrible visions that plague his sleep begin to lift, and Whip starts to stir from his sleep*
Whip: ....
*He doesn't make a sound as his eyes slowly open, but he does notice the lack of motion in his arms as he tries to rub his temple. Then, his eyes snap open quickly as the events that previously occurred strike him*
Whip: Mana!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Psyche: *for whatever strange reason, he's sipping on a juicebox as he sits on what looks to be a cold metal table next to the rabbit, and he casually blinks at Whip* Oh. He's awake. *offers the juicebox with a grin* Orange juice?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Whip: Bastard!
*Whip struggles to lunge for Psyche in a rare moment of lost control, though his earlier lack of arm movement is revealed to be due to restraints, which prevent him from attacking*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Psyche: *casually shrugs, but it seems like he's holding back another grin* A simple no would've been good enough for me~ *continues to sip on the juicebox, although he's a bit unnerved slightly from the hostility from Whip's aura* Man, it's a good thing we have those kind of restraints...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 pm

*Whip continues struggling against the restraints in vain, glaring ferociously at Psyche*
Whip: What have you done to Mana!? I swear if you touched a single hair on her head...!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Psyche: *has decided to mess around with Whip even if it risks the possibility of shortening his life by numerous years* Well, okay, we didn't give her a haircut exactly, buuut... *swivels the straw in the juicebox* What if we touched hair elsewhere? Because, y'know, mobians have fur everywhere usually, sooo.... *grins impishly at Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:05 am

Whip: YOU BASTARD!
*Whip's voice almost growls, and his arms fight as powerfully as they can against the chains, fingers itching to ignore any swordplay and go directly for the red panda's throat. He violently slams against the restraints again and again*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

Psyche: *looks really surprised by the violent reaction and puts the juicebox down* W-Whoa! Calm down! I was joking! *seems to remember something and then palms his forehead* Right, right... Dang, I'm stupid... *waves his hand a careful distance away from Whip's reach but in front of his view* Yo! I was messing around. Mana's fine. We're working on getting off those bracelets. *thumbs to the table behind him, and the said girl is still unconscious as some uncloaked and unmasked medics work on Mana*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

Whip: Mana!
*Just seeing the feline seems to calm Whip down instantly*
Whip: ....Why are you helping her? What're you going to do when you get them off!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:30 am

Psyche: *shrugs while sipping on his juicebox some more* Give her the tour. Try and convince her to stay here at the base. *shrugs again* The normal procedure we do when we invite magicians to stay here. *loses the laid-back personality and eyes Whip seriously* The division where Mana was taken before? That Leader Set? *for the first time since meeting him, the red panda seems angry and scowls at the thought* Those guys were rogue DoA. They went against everything we're supposed to stand for. *quickly regains the nonchalant expression and takes another thoughtful sip* Mm, plus, I'm pretty sure it's almost sacrilegious to hurt her. *grins knowingly at Whip* She's more of a princess than you know~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 am

*Whip's cheeks grow a little pink, but he keeps his focus*
Whip: So what? Set and the other Descendants were the evil twins and you're the good guys? Am I supposed to buy that?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:42 am

Psyche: *continues to sip at his juicebox but nods* Yup. If you need more convincing, I can show you. *waves his fingers around and grins with his teeth on the straw of his juicebox* Magic and all that jazz~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 am

Whip: Magic?
*This is the first non-violent word to exit his mouth. He changes from vicious to curious, but slowly reverts back*
Whip:...I've seen enough stolen magic....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:53 am

Psyche: *looks offended* Hey! This magic is my own, I'll have you know! *scoffs, but then tosses the empty juicebox into the trash* Whatever. *hops off the table and salutes Whip with two fingers* For that, you can stay there while Sleeping Beauty awakens~ *plays with his cloak, as if he's trying to look more presentable* I can take over as Prince Charming~ *walks towards the medics, giving a fake evil laugh all the while despite his claims*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 am

*Whip is caught off guard*
Whip: H-hey! Let me go! How am I supposed to believe you if I'm stuck in these chains?
*Whip continues his struggles against the chains*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next