Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:11 am

Psyche: Sorry, dude~ You lost that chance with that "stolen magic" comment. *grins wolfishly back at Whip* Say, want me to sneak in a wake up kiss for you? I hear it's what Prince Charmings do.

Clear: *enters the room and sees that Whip is conscious and still restrained* ... *turns to her fellow partner* Psyche, why are you still being an idiot?
Psyche: Psh, idiot? What kind of idiot would let a guy who's ready to kill you out of their restraints? *challenging the record for longest held grin*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 am

Whip: Let me down from these chains, I'll show you what kind!
*Whip doesn't struggle against the chains anymore, realizing the futility of it*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am

Psyche: See?
Clear: *sighs* You're still an idiot for irritating him like that.
Psyche: That, I'll accept~

Medic: *approaches the trio* We removed the bracelets, Centurion Psyche, Centurion Clear. The wounds have been treated as best as they could, but her left wrist will take a little longer to heal.
Clear: *raises an eyebrow* And why is that?
Medic: We apologize, Centurion Clear, but there is a scar on that wrist. The skin's ability to repair itself is naturally weakened from such trauma.
Clear: A scar?
Psyche: Mm. A burn, I'm guessing.
Medic: *looks in surprise at Psyche* Sir?
Psyche: *simply grins and taps his head*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

*Whip simply stays quiet for a little bit*
Whip: ....Is the wound serious?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 am

Medic: *seems surprised by Whip's question, and then looks at Psyche and Clear for permission to reveal the information to him*
Psyche: *nods encouragingly*
Medic: *turns back to Whip* No, sir. It'll just take a little longer to heal.

Mana: *suddenly groans as she begins to wake up*
Psyche: Oh, there's my cue~ *grins hugely again before sauntering towards Mana*
Clear: *seems unamused by Psyche's behavior* ... *unlocks Whip's restraints*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:08 am

*Upon being unchained, Whip doesn't even bother to carry out his threats on Psyche. The second his legs are free, he rams his way past the psychic panda and rushes to Mana's side so quickly, a small breeze follows suit*
Whip: Mana! Are you okay?
*He worriedly puts one hand on hers*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 am

Mana: *is still somewhat groggy when she opens her eyes slightly, but can make out the familiar orange rabbit* Whip... *opens her eyes completely, taking in everything, and a look of panic overtakes her face at the familiar site of being in a lab*
Psyche: *holds his hands up in a placating manner* Whoa there, Princess~ Don't go-
Mana: Haaah! *lets an electrically charged fist fly at Psyche, hitting him squarely in the stomach*
Psyche: *is sent flying into the wall and coughs when he lands on his feet, holding his gut* -punching... people out... *hack* Nice one...
Clear: *doesn't seem interested in helping out her fellow Centurion*
Mana: *crosses her arms and scowls at Psyche*
Psyche: ...Wait, why aren't you punching out Clear?
Mana: Because she didn't put a metal claw to my neck!
Psyche: *coughs again* Good point. But you know, *puts up his grin again* I wouldn't have done it~ I don't hit pretty girls~ I only hit on them~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 am

Whip: ....That reminds me....
*Whip joins in on the fun with a heavy-fisted punch to Psyche's face*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:58 am

Psyche: *stumbles back into the wall he just left and places his hand on his nose* Yeowch. *looks at his hand to find blood* Nice. But low blow, hitting the merchandise, friend.
Mana: *rubs her now freed wrists* They're... off.
Psyche: No need to thank us or anything... *repositioning his nose and gets a painful crack* Ow.
Mana: *eyes Psyche and Clear warily* ...Thank you, I guess.
Clear: *shakes her head* No, an apology is in order. *lowers her head* I'm sorry I didn't heed your words, Lady Mana.
Mana: *blinks in confusion* ...Lady?
Psyche: *has now obtained a bandage on his nose and another juice box, this time it being apple flavored* Yep. Turns out you're kind of an honorary member of the DoA~
Mana: *her confused look degenerates into a glare* Don't affiliate me with you Descendants...
Psyche: *sighs* Hey, buddy, Whip, will you explain it for her please? I don't like repeating myself.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 am

*Whip shoots a sharp glare at Psyche, rubbing his fist from the impact, before addressing the question*
Whip: They said that... the Descendants that have been following us were rogue members that ignored their principles, and that they're all sunshine and rainbows here.
*Whip crosses his arms with an expression that shows just how much faith he has in this fact*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 am

Mana: *takes the information a little bit more to heart and examines the cloaks* It would explain why you guys are wearing green...
Psyche: *turns suddenly to let the cloak billow dramatically* (in another strangely accented voice) It does look rather fabulous on me, doesn't it?
Clear: *doesn't even bother to grace her fellow Descendant with a look* Believe me when I say that this place is my home, Mana. There's no other place I'd rather be than here.
Mana: *takes her words into heavy consideration* ...Not even the past?
Clear: *seems caught off guard by Mana's question*
Psyche: *has stopped his little silly charade and seems to be looking at Clear curiously with a touch of concern*
Clear: ... *shakes her head* Not even the past. Like I said, this is my home.
Psyche: *he smiles, but something in his grin and tone seems a bit more happier* The tour is still up for grabs~ We'll prove you that we're awesome yet!
Mana: ... *seems to be considering the offer, but comes to a conclusion, although arguably a bit reluctant* I think... We're okay. *looks at her wrists* We got what we needed, so...
Clear: *steps forward to seriously look Mana in the eye* ...Mana, there's actually something very important we would like you to see. The DoA holds a stronger connection to you than you know.
Mana: What kind of connection?
Psyche: Your family.
Mana: *has a sharp intake of her breath* ...M-My family's gone.
Clear: Their legacy isn't.
Mana: ... *gives a pleading look at Whip* I'd like to see what they're talking about, Whip... But only if you're willing.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 am

*Whip looks from Psyche, to Clear, to Mana, and shakes his head. However, his words say otherwise*
Whip: I don't trust it, but it's not up to me to make decisions for you. I'll trust whatever you think is right.
*Whip then feels the need to glare at Psyche again*
Whip: Only, whatever you think is right.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 am

Psyche: *beams brightly at Whip's glare* Cool! *gallantly bows before Mana* Shall we, Princess~? *offers a hand to her*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:41 am

*Seemingly without even moving his legs, Whip glides right between Psyche's offer and Mana's hand. He is clearly not amused*
Whip: Lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:49 am

Psyche: *laughs and retracts his hand, having learned what kind of grip Whip can have* Alright then! Let's go, Clear~
Clear: *gives a flatlined expression to Psyche* Who said I was coming?
Psyche: Oh c'mon~! They like you better! My natural charm on Mana is failing ever since I put that metal claw to her neck! *suddenly loses all his energy and blinks thoughtfully* ... *palms his forehead and turns back around, bearing his cheek* Okay, sorry Mana. Feel free to lay one on me, right here.
Mana: *seems to be thinking about it* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 am

*Whip seems to consider the offer as well, but shakes his head. The first hints of trust seep through his words*
Whip: Stop standing around. If you want to make it up to her, show her what you have now.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:19 am

Mana: *smirks at Psyche* Yeah, lead the way, O Knightly One~
Psyche: *sighs and looks at Clear* I've been rejected. Take me back and my wounded heart?
Clear: *walks off* Heal your own injuries.
Psyche: Ouch! *places a hand on his heart like he's wounded* One two combo! *leads them out into the hallway with a determined expression* Fine! I'll give you guys the best tour you'll ever experience!
Mana: *the smirk is amused* We're counting on you.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:34 am

Whip: Hmph.
*Whip simply follows the group, arms crossed and expression, still humorless*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm

*Psyche leads them across an open hall that acts as a suspended bridge. Above them, the ceiling gives the illusion of the past with clear blue skies and bright and warm sun, while underneath them is a vermillion sea of plants and flowers*

Mana: *eyes widen and she looks over the rails in awe* I-I haven't seen anything like this in years!
Psyche: *causally throws an arm across Mana's shoulders* Welcome to the green room, sister! Here, magicians who're really talented grew lots of fruits and vegetables so everyone in the DoA could have some food, while others who specialize in tangible illusions, elements, and even normal technological geeks worked together so the food source is constantly cared for. *waves with his other hand to some toiling Mobians and humans* We just haven't figured out a way to be super lazy and have something collect the food for us, so those guys just happen to be volunteers to collect the food.
Mana: *is too in awe to be upset about the arm around her shoulder* Wow... *closes her eyes and feels the familiar feeling of wind and smiles as she opens her eyes* Even if it's not the original thing, it's close enough to feel like everything's the same again... *takes specific notice of the flowers around the place* Do the flowers do anything special?
Psyche: *grins* Nah~ They're just flowers. But some people who live in our division like to use it for more romantic reasons.
Mana: *blinks in surprise* Romantic?
Psyche: *wags his eyebrow suggestively at Mana* Some people get married here~
Mana: *eyes widen in shock* M-Married!?
Psyche: You know, tie the knot~ *places his face an uncomfortably close to Mana's and moves his arms to trap her between him and the rails* Start a family~
Mana: *sparks fly out in response to her embarrassment, but she's too shocked by the sudden turn of events to push him away*

Clear: *yanks Psyche off of Mana by the tail*
Psyche: *yelps and takes his tail back* Ow ow ow!!! Not the tail, Clear! *pets it comfortingly to soothe the pain*
Clear: *gives him an annoyed and unimpressed look* This is why they don't like you. *glances at Whip* And why someone wants to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 pm

*Whip's long since been hidden behind a deathly shadow, his fingers cracking very loudly in his fist*
Whip: I remember flowers also being used at funerals.

Last edited by Whip on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Psyche: *nods seriously, intentionally ignoring the killing instinct* Yeah, that too, but the flowers are more well-known for the fun stuff, like honeym- URK! *his ear is being pulled along by Clear*
Clear: I think we've spent enough time here.
Mana: *sweatdrops at the whole ordeal and steps behind Whip, also unaffected by (and oblivious to) his hostility* Remind me to stay away from him for other reasons than making sure he's not trying to cut my throat...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm

*Whip nods in agreement, secretly relieved to hear the displeasure in Mana's request*
Whip: I'll remind him as well.
*Whip cracks his fist as he says this, and then moves forward, beckoning for Mana to follow Clear and Psyche as well*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 pm

*Clear leads them across the bridge and eventually it descends into stairs, leading to a large room spanning into several different hallways with many mobians and humans passing through the area. There's a floating sign with a list of designated areas, such as training area, mess hall, commons, and dorm rooms.*

Clear: *looks back at the two, finally releasing her grip on Psyche's ear* Welcome to the plaza.
Psyche: *rubbing his ear but has regain his huge grin* Or as I like to call it, the Scramble~
Mana: *seems uncomfortable by the large amount of people who are potential Descendants walking everywhere around her* Why the Scramble?
Psyche: Well look at everyone~ *points out how everyone is moving around busily* Everyone's scrambling to get everywhere~!
Mana: ...
Psyche: *still grinning* Yeah? Yeah?
Clear: *sighs*
Mana: I think we hit you too hard, Psyche.
Clear: No. He's always this stupid.
Psyche: *sniffs and pretends to wipe a tear away* No one understands my genius...
Mana: *looks back at Whip* I feel like you want to go to the training area.
Psyche: Nah, he wants to take you to the- AGH!
Clear: *has yanked his tail again* No.
Psyche: *sighs* Fiiine...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:45 pm

*Whip is very interested in the idea of a Descendant Training room, having seen how skillful some of them have gotten first-hand. However, he refuses to show interest, and indeed focuses on the goal given*
Whip: I'm more interested in what they know about your family.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Mana: *suddenly looks unsure* There's... that, too... *looks at Psyche and Clear*
Psyche: *scratching his head in an unsure manner and looks at Clear for help* We don't exactly have a statue of Tempest anywhere, but...
Clear: *nods seriously* We'll go to the records. Most of what we know is only what Royal Blaze has revealed to us.
Mana: *had tensed up at the name "Tempest" but now looks skeptical* Why would Blaze know about my dad...?
Clear: Hm. I only know of rumors and what little she has told us, but for the truth, we will look to the past.
Psyche: That's Clear's fancy way of saying: magic videos~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next