Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Mana: *strategically positions the bokken at the last possible minute parallel to the ground in a way that it'll jab Whip in the stomach*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 pm

*Whip ducks just below the bokken and spins around Mana gracefully, taking her bokken-wielding hand into his and spinning it above her head, as if performing a dance move*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Mana: Huwah! *is forced to twirl because she'd rather not have a twisted wrist and after she finishes twirling, she attempts to pull the bokken back from Whip* You didn't tell me you could dance~ *tugs at the bokken in a struggle*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm

*Whip pulls himself in with the bokken, pressing his chest a mere inch from hers, hand still held in hand. His face tinges a slight red, but he doesn't pull away*
Whip: ....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Mana: *blushes brightly at the close proximity and the mischievous look in her eye turns into something warmer and embarrassed* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

*Whip watches Mana's expression warm, causing his own eyes to soften. In the heat of the moment, before he can help himself, he pushes his own lips into hers, locking the lavender magician into his embrace*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Mana: *her eyes widen in surprise, but the swarm of emotions overcome her, causing her eyes to flutter close and her lips to soften; her grip on the bokken also releases from her brain's current preoccupation elsewhere*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:52 pm

*Whip finds himself melting away with her and wraps his arms around her back. As soon as he parts from her, however, his whole face is flooded with crimson, and he almost jumps back and chokes on his breath*
Whip: M-M-Mana! I-I.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 am

Mana: *seems extremely dazed from the kiss and it takes her a few moments to come back to earth, but when she does, her face flames to a whole new height and she covers her mouth with her hands with a shocked expression* I-I-!

*knock knock*

Psyche: (from the other side of the door) Yooo~! You two better not be making out in there! *a slight scuffle is heard outside* Ouch!
Clear: Mana? Whip? May we come in?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 am

Whip: Yes! Come in!
*Whip says this a little too quickly and loudly, and attempts very hard to calm the blushing from his face. It has varying amounts of success*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 am

Mana: *quickly heads to the other side of the room and grabs a book and pretends to be engrossed with it*

*Psyche and Clear enter the room, the red panda sporting his usual grin with a new black sash tied around his eyes, while Clear is looking at Mana with a strange look*

Psyche: Your guys' aura is kinda weird today~ Did you-
Clear: *to cut Psyche off, she raises a different question* Mana, why are you holding the book upside down?
Mana: *turns a brighter red behind the book but doesn't look up* I-I'm trying to figure out this abstract picture!
Psyche: *reaches for Clear's wrist and looks around, before grinning widely* Because you'll definitely find pictures in an original copy of Pride and Prejudice~ *puts a hand to his chin and begins to stroke it like he has an evil goatee* What's with you two this morning~?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am

*Whip can barely speak, refusing to look away from a certain spot on the wall*
Whip: Heat. Hea-hot. Hot in here.
*He swallows heavily and makes for the doorway*
Whip: Need air. Taking a walk.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am

Clear: *raises an eyebrow at the rabbit* ...If you say so.
Psyche: *still grinning hugely* I can think of a few reasons as to why it's hot in here for you~
Mana: *sincerely wishing she could run to the bathroom but figures it would be suspicious*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 am

*In a heated rush, he steps out of the room without reacting to Psyche. Then he awkwardly walks back in, snatches Psyche, and drags him out of the room as well, and with him down the corridor*
Whip: Talk. Need to. Now.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:54 am

Psyche: *stumbles as he's dragged* Whoa! (yelling as he's pulled out) CLEAR, IF I DON'T COME BACK, CHECK IN NEARBY RIVERS! ...AND YOU CAN HAVE MY TRADING CARD BOX SET!

Clear: *shakes her head at Psyche's words* Why would I want his trading cards?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 am

*As soon as AU Whip thinks he's far enough away, he drops Psyche and looks away*
Whip: .....
*Now that he's come to his senses, he's clearly hesitant upon speaking with Psyche about the matter*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 am

Psyche: *is now sitting on the floor with his arms around his legs and grinning hugely* I take it you guys kissed~ *suddenly pauses in thought and tilts his head* ...Or had sex. Although, you guys aren't really giving off the glowy after feeling vibes so I take it you just kissed~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:20 am

*Whip's face flares up and he kicks Psyche accordingly. However, his heart isn't into it, and Psyche is only slightly imparted into the wall*
Whip: I....I should'nt have.... I couldn't help it....
*Whip sighs and leans against a wall before sliding all the way down into a slump. He covers his face with one hand*
Whip: ...I've made a terrible mistake...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 am

Psyche: *raises an eyebrow at Whip as he detaches himself from the wall* Terrible? How can kissing the girl you love be a terrible mistake?

[With Mana and Clear]

Clear: *pries the book away from Mana's death grip* Are you... alright?
Mana: *her face is still bright red and she covers her face* ...Can you help me Clear?
Clear: *nods* Of course. What is it?
Mana: *pries her hands away from her eyes* Whip.... he... he kissed me.
Clear: *looks confused but slowly nods her head to indicate understanding* ...And...?
Mana: What do I do??
Clear: ... *looks away with a slightly mortified expression* Why are you asking me?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 am

Whip: Because.... because...
*Whip shakes his head in his emotional confusion*
Whip: I don't know. She's... always been my friend....
*Whip covers his face again, this time with his sleeved hand*
Whip: ...When did I fall in l-...lo-....
*The word seems to be wrestling with his throat for release*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:35 am

Psyche: *shakes his head* I never understood why people get so hung up around the transition. If it were me, I'd be jumping for joy and cherishing the girl I love as much as I can. But if you want a sympathetic Psyche, then let him say that you should figure out how you really feel and then tell her before someone else takes her away from you.

Clear: *looks back at Mana awkwardly* ...Did he tell you at all how he felt?
Mana: *shakes her head* N-No, he just... He just... *buries her face in her hands and seems to be muffling strange noises*
Clear: *scratches her head in discomfort* ...How... do you feel... about it?
Mana: *makes more unintelligent noises*
Clear: *looks completely lost* ...Someone help me.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 am

*Whip puts his hand over his chest and sits on Psyche's words*
*Whip stands up*
*And slides back down*
Whip: ....I can't...
*Whip stands up again*
Whip: But I have to...
*And down again*
Whip: ....But she might not....
*And his head falls further*
Whip: ....She couldn't....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 am

Psyche: *moves over to the defeated looking rabbit and seems thoughtful* ...Let me tell you this story, Whip. Once upon a time, there was this red panda that was hopelessly in love with this beautiful girl. She was amazing, inside and out. They were best friends and the red panda didn't want to say anything about his feelings because he was afraid he'd ruin his awesome friendship with the girl. What he didn't know that the girl felt the same way. But that said girl got tired of waiting for him so she began to date other guys, much to the red panda's displeasure. One day, the red panda decided he had wasted enough time and went out to go tell her he loved her. But what he didn't know was that that was the day the world was supposed to end.

*he takes a deep breath, obviously buried in the memory* ...She didn't make it out of it. So being a survivor with no family, no friends, no happy ending, the red panda pretty much gave up on everything. *smiles a bit to himself* He was pretty stupid. But hey, what can you do? Some time later, while the idiot was wasting away, the DoA found him. Saw the potential he had and took him in. *chuckles* Well, more like dragged. Starving or not, he put up a pretty good fight. Still, it was about five against one, so naturally, he ended up here.

*grins excitedly and turns to Whip* This is the best part. The guy's pretty much an ass, alright? Ungrateful, uncooperative, the whole ten yards. And then in comes this terrifying white hedgehog with eyes the color of blood that work awesomely at freezing people in their place. And she knocked some sense into the red panda, pointing out how life's not over and that it's pathetic to fall to pieces over lost love, because, hey, he's not the only one who's lost someone, right? The world doesn't revolve around him! Can you imagine the shock he felt?

*his expression turns serious and he seems to be staring strongly at Whip* Listen to me. What you have with Mana is special, and it's plain as daylight that she cares for you too. You never know how much time you have, Whip. Use it. Cherish it. It's not always going to be there.

[With Mana and Clear]

Mana: *seems really torn up about the whole thing* Clear, what am I gonna do...?
Clear: I... I honestly don't know, Mana.
Mana: *looks up at her almost tearfully* What would you do?
Clear: *thinks deeply on it and sighs* I don't think you should compare my ideas to yours-
Mana: I just want your input. I'll decide by myself in the end.
Clear: *bites her lip, before shaking her head* I think I wouldn't enter a relationship right now. *looks to a wall, as if imagining a window and looking through it* The world is really dangerous right now. And there's a lot of things I still need to learn and figure out. Plus... *looks folornly at the ground* I've seen what love does to people. And what happens when you lose it. *shakes her head* If you involve yourself in a relationship with Whip... And then he dies while you two are dating... *shakes her head once again* I can't imagine the pain one has to bear after losing the one they love, especially when that love has grown so much.
Mana: ...Clear...
Clear: *looks at Mana with an awkward look on her face* In the end, it's up to you, just as you said. That's... That's just what I think. Right or wrong, it's just my opinon.
Mana: ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am

*For the first time since meeting him, Whip looks up at Psyche with no hostility at all. Only understanding and sympathy*
Whip: ....Psyche.....
*He pushes himself up out of his wallowing*
Whip: ....You're right.... Psyche....
*Whip shakes his head, fighting off opposition in his mind*
Whip: I...have to tell her!
*Whip begins to take off, but stops himself a short few steps after passing Psyche, without turning around*
Whip: ....So... what about you? It's the same for you... isn't it? With Clear, I mean. Don't you lo-l-love her too?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 am

Psyche: *laughs and grins to himself as he gets off the floor, dusting his hands off* (nonchalantly) Yeah, I love her. Everyone knows that, actually~ *looks kinda sheepish* She rejected me though. Which is fine~ I'll respect her decisions and reasons behind them. While it sorta bothers me, I can't complain too much because I can be with her everyday, regardless. And who knows~? *grins hugely* Maybe she'll change her mind. I am pretty persistent. Not to mention *flashes a ridiculous pose that is, apparently, supposed to be attractive* irresistible~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next