Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:18 am

Mana: *seems to have expected this however as continuous, slow pulses of healing magic give off a glow on him as his health bar slowly recovers by about 5 HP every so often; the words <<Skill Activated: Magician's Wish>> flash into existence above her as she scowls down at Whip, but concern and worry are reflected her soft eyes* Whether or not you were able to defeat them or stall them, I am glad you are alive. *lowers her head, ashamed* And I ask for forgiveness for doubting you.
Tanya: *smug* I never doubted you, Nii-san~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 am

Whip: "Yeah, look-"
Van: "I'm... I'm sorry Whip."
*Van looks down at the ground in shame*
Van: "I judged you when... when I didn't even know you too well..."
Whip: "No, seriously, it's fine, but-"
AU Whip: "Tch... I guess you did good, for my alternate. But try not to worry Mana and Tanya so much with your idiocy."
Whip: "Seriously! Shut up!!"
*Whip hops to his feet and raises his voice*
Whip: "We have like, less than half a minute to get the heck out of here before my almost-death and totally awesome recovery get wasted!"
*...*
Whip: "Oh, and like, those creepy dudes in black come back."
Van: "H-half a minute!?"
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 am

Tanya: WHAT!? *shakes Whip* I LIED NII-SAN YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING!
Kenshin: *stands up from his resting sitting position, seeming a little weak despite the potion Mana had given him* Then I will have to hold them off for all of you to escape, that I will.
Mana: *flinches from the idea of leaving yet another person, but she nods solemnly at the fact* I understand. *seems to come up with an idea, and while she seems a little upset about it, her eyes harden as she looks up to the swordsman* I will nonetheless provide support.
Kenshin: *his serious expression breaks at the surprising assertion* Oro?

Class Change detected. Player: MANA has changed from MAGICIAN CLASS to PRINCESS CLASS.

Mana: *dressed up in her regal clothing, her wand has become a scepter with the symbol of Arcana crowning it, a blue gem glowing with light* I will ask my people to assist you in this battle.
Ling: *looking at Mana with a small smile playing on his face* You would give support to a land of thieves and liars?
Mana: *returns the small smile as her eyes determinedly take upon the challenge* This land of thieves is solace to many compassionate people. I will repay their kindness as such.

: Well said, Mana-hime.

*Two familiar swordsmen come to Mana's beckoning, and the familiar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] appear from the forest*

Asuna: *nods* We will definitely protect this land.

*Despite the serious situation, Kenshin and Ling smile slightly*

Kenshin: Thank you, Miss Mana.
Ling: When I become king, I'll definitely take after your example~
Kenshin: *his expression grows serious as he turns his attention to the direction they came from* Now, however, you must leave.
Tanya: *nods, and grabs Mana's hand as she takes off running*
Mana: *looks back, expression fierce* I wish you good fortune!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:37 am

*Whip points to his chest as he jogs after the sister-like duo, shouting to the couple loudly*
Whip: "Make sure you give 'em one for me!"
*AU Whip jogs off as well, and Van begins to run after them too before he skids a bit and turns curiously to Ling*
Van: "...Ling? Are you going to come?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 am

Ling: *in the process of pulling out his duo swords* No, go ahead. I need to see what these immortal beings are like for my own country. *smiles at Van* Do your best protecting your Princess. We rulers are nothing without our people.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:07 am

Van: "Ling... Be careful."
*Van nonetheless nods in respect to Ling, before quickly taking off with the others*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:20 am

*The group runs for quite awhile until the forest starts to fade and the far off mountains are right in front of them with a path leading upwards. There is a silver ring shining and spinning next to pathway, however, and Tanya looks extremely pleased at the appearance*

Tanya: *panting but smiling* Yes! A save point!
Mana: *gasping for air and simply falls to the ground in exhaustion*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:41 am

*Whip wordlessly collapses on the ground, breathing as if air were the essence of a certain peach echidna. AU Whip silently squats until his legs are criss-crossed, and he takes repose as well. Van finishes up behind, panting with exhaustion and trying very hard to get the words out*
Van: "S-save... point...? There are... save... points?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:51 am

Tanya: *nods* Yeah, it's a great place to rest up! And if we lose a life, and our souls aren't picked up by a team member and brought back to a respawn point, this is where we can be revived. Plus, there's an option of teleporting back to certain areas we've been to. Like... *looks at Mana* Did your parents have you save while you were at Arcana?
Mana: *nods, still taking in large bouts of air, but manages some words* Y-Yeah... Saved a few times... while there... And... one last time... before I left...
Tanya: Yeah, yeah! We can teleport back to Kingdom of Arcana then if need be! And I saved in Grand Larceny, so we can visit back later! *makes her way towards it* C'mon! It's safe inside from any monsters and there's food and water!
Mana: *groans but forces herself up to make her way towards the save point*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 pm

*Van only seems to catch about half of this as he quickly makes his way next to Mana, offering himself as support to help her walk. He seems extra concerned by her exhaustion, managing to ignore his own minor wimpiness as a result. AU Whip notes this as well, but seems content in letting Van assist her and instead follows Tanya*
AU Whip: "This seems incredibly useful. But... I don't suppose we can visit places we haven't visited yet, can we?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Mana: *takes Van's hand thankfully with a grateful smile*
Tanya: *shakes head* No. And sometimes the teleportation option is actually turned off because of certain events in the game make us keep going.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:02 pm

*Van carefully helps her along*
Van: "Are you feeling okay, Mana?"
*AU Whip crosses his arms as if by habit*
AU Whip: "And what are the odds of us being able to contact anyone for support just now then?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Mana: I am a little tired, admittedly. My MP bar is depleted, and I feel physically exhaustion weighing upon me. I will be fine once I rest, however.
Tanya: *stomps her foot, puffing her cheeks* Why don't you ask all these questions after we get into the save point and aren't prime targets for monsters, Ponytail?!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 pm

*Van nods to Mana*
Van: "Then let's get you that rest. You really worked hard today."
*As Van helps Mana get into the save point, AU Whip pauses, put off by his own lack of common sense*
AU Whip: "Fair enough..."
*He joins along with everyone else and enters the save point*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:04 pm

[Inside the Save Point]
*The inside of the Save Point Ring is surprising, as it resembles a timeshare. Downstairs there is a kitchen and appropriate furniture for a living room, such as a dining table, couches, tables, and a television set. Off to the side is another room which surprisingly lends itself as a gym. There are stairs leading upstairs, and due to the lack of beds downstairs, it's assumable that the rooms are above*

Tanya: *tapping things on a little tablet that's situated next to the fridge, and for whatever reason, the gang feels a little more tired*
Mana: *blinks in surprise* This is... quite a favorable room.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Van: "Th-this is... a sav-"
Whip: "FREAKING FINALLY!"
*Whip dashes with the last bit of his energy and leaps into a couch, where he lands lying down and releases a long, strung out groan*
Whip: "Ooooh... That's it..."
AU Whip: "How did you even get tired. Weren't you just healed?"
Van: "This place is really safe, then?"
*Van and AU Whip's eyes survey the room as if they'd never seen something so alien and comfortable*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Tanya: *finishes up with saving their data and turns to Van with a grin* Yep! Completely safe~! ^^ We can stay here for the night before it kicks us out~
Mana: *smiles at the idea* Check-out by noon?
Tanya: *nods, glad about Mana's joke* Yep!
Mana: *stretches lazily, stretching her arms above her and she leans back, trying to get kinks out of it as she makes the smallest, pleased mew sound* Then I will prepare myself for rest~
Tanya: We'll be sharing a room, Mana~ The boys can hang out in their room.
Mana: *heads towards the stairs* Sounds like a brilliant plan...~
Tanya: *as Mana disappears up the stairs, she glares at Van and AU Whip* I saw you guys staring at her. -_-#
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:53 pm

*Both AU Whip and Van dart their eyes away the moment Tanya calls them out, Van whistling a nice tune while Connar examines the laces on his boots. Whip decides to break the awkward tension by crawling out of the couch and twisting his back in a stretch between the boys and Tanya*
Whip: "Alright! So the mission is to rest, relax, and not die. I can get behind that!"
*He rolls his shoulders and grins at the boys*
Whip: "Even you low-levelled losers should be able to handle that~"
AU Whip: "There is nothing stopping me from pummelling you once this game is over you know."
Van: "L-let's just get some rest, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Tanya: You guys can go to bed~ *eyes sparkle at the thought and her mouth starts salivating* I want cookies. *makes her way towards the fridge*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:06 am

AU Whip: "She still likes cookies then..."
*AU Whip chuckles to himself, a small smile boiling on his face as Van and Whip look on in awe. He notices them immediately and drops into a straight, angry look*
AU Whip: "What are you idiots looking at?"
Van: "You're smiling...!"
Whip: "And nobody's in pain...!"
AU Whip: "Keep staring and we'll see how long that lasts."
*AU Whip grumbles and walks off somewhere else, leaving Van and Whip to their own devices*
Whip: "Nyao.... I guess someone ought to stay out here and zone defense."
Van: "You mean sleep on the comfy couch?"
Whip: "Sleep, or deep focus?"
*Van smiles and shakes his head slowly*
Van: "I'm gonna go check on Mana. Don't drool on the couches while you're deeply focusing?"
*Whip mumbles something about drool not being a game mechanic, but sinks back into the couch anyways and nearly instantly falls aslumber. Van, meanwhile, visits right outside the girls' room*
Van: "..."
*He doesn't knock, despite his fist hovering over the door, and instead starts silently rehearsing how to properly go about entering. He doesn't do well*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:30 am

*Van's hesitation, however, allows him to hear quiet sniffling is through the door*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:05 am

*Concern fills his every thought the moment he hears the sniffling and so, sucking in a deep breath and holding it, he gently raps against the door a few times*
Van: "Mana?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:18 am

*the sniffling pauses, and footsteps are heard as she approaches the door, but she doesn't open it*
Mana: V-Van? Do... Do you need something...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:29 pm

*Van doesn't know how to approach things, but his concern pushes him to reach out to her anyways*
Van: "I wanted to check up on you, see if you're okay. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Mana: ...

*she opens the door to the room slowly, revealing her to be gowned in a purple sleeping dress, as well as crying*

Mana: *sniffles, wrapping her arms around herself* N-Not... Not really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next