Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Farplane~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

The Farplane~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:23 am

Mana: *manages another spell that teleports her away from the blast and on top of Anima* I'm not the one who did this, Seymour! *her outfit changes into something resembling training gear, and a headband with a metallic plate with four squiggles carved into it that are crossed in the middle is tied around her neck as she places tags on Anima* You don't have to fight her! *jumps off*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 am

Anima: "I will not surrender to despair!"
*Anima's form thrashes about in place, unaware or unable to do anything about the tags that Mana placed on it. After a second, however, it holds still, relatively*
Anima: "My son, please-!"
*With a wicked scream, Anima flexes itself and summons a large, fiery aura around itself that threatens to expand into Mana*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Mana: *makes a sign with her hand and the seals on Anima explodes, and she uses the explosion to send her flying off further* Seymour! She is your mother! She loved you more than anything else, and this is how you repay her!?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:14 pm

*Anime screeches with each seal's explosion, pyreflies blooming off of the wounds that begin to cauterise in an unnatural manner. The flames surrounding her warp and pulse unhealthily, but in a moment, they begin to expand and attempt to catch up with the magic ninja feline*
Anima: my mother... My mother...!!
*Seymour's voice becomes nothing more than breathless pants, twisted by Anima's form being unsuited for speech, but probably not helped by the gaping, pyrefly-infested hole in its face*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:34 am

Mana: *flips backwards in the air before skidding across the meadows of the Farplane, using a hand to slow her traction; however, instead of rising again, she shakily drops to one knee and remains on the ground for a moment, gasping for air* I don't know how much longer I can last... I've used up a lot of energy... But...

*Images quickly flash through her mind: the places she's had the chance to visit in Spira... of everyone she has met here... the aeons, the Fayth... her friends, her summons... her family--
her head snaps up, eyes burning with renewed determination*

But...! *stumbles to her feet and whips out a kunai, her hands steady despite her watery glare as the very abused doll that has tied Seymour to her attacks floats in front of her* I won't let you abuse this world, Seymour! I won't let you destroy this peace so many have given their lives in order to obtain! *steps backwards, her brown irises lined by the brightest pink glow seen yet* This ends now!!

*The quiet sound of fabric ripping can barely be heard as Mana lands on the other side of the doll in a flash, and after a brief, tense moment, the doll's head falls off the body and to the ground*

[Hey, so like... I know this sounds like this was her last move... and I know this is originally what I did have planned, but like... There's still Yojimbo, huh? Still gonna leave it like this and work off it, but, yeah, correct me if I'm wrong XD]
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 1:12 am

*As the doll breaks into pieces, so too does Anima's form quiver in place in a supernaturally violent manner. Her jaw clenches and unhinges, and an unholy scream pierces the air enough to pain the dullest of ears. Two voices sputter and scream from within the aeon as it begins to fall apart, catastrophically failing to hold together and unmaking in the process*

Anima: "It... burns!!!"

Anima: "Seymour please!"

Anima: "Such... searing pain! My loss!!"

Anima: "Remember me! My son, rememeber-!!"

*Loud vibrations bellow through the void, as if it were a solid room to be reverberated within. Swathes of wispy pyreflies pour from Anima's decayed form, paiting her dying body in the iridescent streams of light as she fades into nothingness, naught but the cloud of orbs that pollute the air and choke the darkness of the void up with their brilliant glow. Noticably, a small pillow of pyreflies weakly sinks to Mana's level, as though attempting to limp their nebulous form away from her. As if there were somewhere to run, somewhere to hide, it clumsily dances and shimmers into a humanoid form, crawling in its tattered blue cloak and hardly able to hold under its own weight*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Farplane~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: