Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Farplane~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

The Farplane~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Mana: *eyes have dilated into pinpoints as horror and disbelief seeps into her expression* (breathless) Val... Valfore...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:48 pm

*Valefore's form twists suddenly, until her beak-like mouth is pointed into the air and opens unnaturally, this being the first time it's been used voluntarily*
Valefore: "You have provided your vessel well, Summoner Mana. Congratulations."
*Valefore's body clambers up onto its talons once more, where it seemingly glares down at Mana*
Valefore: "I am no longer in need of your service. With this shell, I can create Sin anew..."
*A beam lights itself within Valefore's mouth, threateningly aimed towards Mana*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Mana: *impossibly, she deflects the beam with a flick of her wand, her expression shadowed as she trembles with rage* You... are a monster. *looks up with hate-filled eyes that are surrounded by red energy* And you have made me very angry.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:02 pm

*The beam Mana deflected traces a line all across her right and explodes, leaving an intimidating explosion to her side that only seems to emphasize her anger. Seymour, however, doesn't seem to flinch either*
Valefore: "You have my sincerest apologies, Summoner. Perhaps I could take away your suffering as well, as a token of my gratitude."
*Valefore takes to the skies, soaring high up to better suit Valefore's fighting style*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Mana: *instead of following after Valefor, she takes off her hat and pulls out a little doll and a marker from it; she writes something on the doll's head* (quietly) I don't think it's my suffering that needs to be taken away. *in her hand, the doll begins to burn from red magic*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:19 pm

*Valefore is suddenly writhing, though no damage appears to be coming to it, and it screams curses into the air*
Valefore: "Who are you-- to dare damage me!?"
*Valefore rapidly shoots off inaccurate blasts of various different elements, trying to hit Mana amidst the excruciating pain*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Mana: *as a stray blast comes her way, she raises her wand upwards towards it, and it seems to be absorbed into her wand, as the magical item glows with the same color of the attack* How does it feel to be a mere puppet, Seymour? *throws the doll into the air and releases the blast onto it point blank range*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:32 pm

*Valefor swerves out of the sky in its throes of pain and crashes into the ground, though Seymour's voice continues to shout*
Valefor: "Do not underestimate me Summoner! I will be Spira's saving grace!"
*Suddenly, Valefor's form shrieks, but not before the snakelike lights evaporate from her form. Her screams are of her own, and the likes of which Mana can suddenly feel once more between their connection*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Mana: *ceases any of her magic as she dashes towards the aeon* Valefor! Valefor are you okay?!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:01 pm

*Despite Valefor's screams of pain, her voice broadcasts very clearly in Mana's mind*
Valefor: "Don't worry 'bout me! Hurry, keep summoning 'fore Seymour recovers! Overwhelm 'im!
*True to it, the snakelike lights fade in and out in the air, but do not quite die. Valefor's draconic form, however, begins to disperse into pyreflies*
Valefor: "And thanks for everything, ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Mana: *recalls their plan, and tears stream down her face as well* Thank you as well for everything... I hope I see you soon... *readies her wand, calling through her links* And I'm sorry that this is the only way... *twirls her wand before pointing at the sky* Ifrit!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:56 pm

*Ifrit's flaming form comes crashing out of the ground in a bright pillar of fire, and without waiting for a command, he charges at the lights angrily, snarling like a beast at it claws hopelessly. Ifrit doesn't writhe or scream as Seymour ensnares his body in the lights, but soon enough, its now-deep purple form twists and gazes angrily upon Mana, flames seething from its teeth*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Mana: *closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, steeling herself as she reclaims the doll as thunder rains upon it*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:05 pm

*Ifrit's form twitches and kneels to the pain caused to it, but nonetheless it finds the strength to raise both of it's clawed hands to its muzzle. The flames circle around its mouth and form into a large molten ball of fire and magma, and it charges and fires towards Mana as would a meteor*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Mana: *takes to the skies to dodge the attack as the little doll that floats around her is assaulted by multiple spears of energy, akin to what she had used to take down the earlier fiend*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:42 pm

*Ifrit thrashes and swipes at the invisible spears hitting its body, before the lights release it painfully and leave it to shudder and squirm in pain on its own*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Mana: I'm sorry, Ifrit...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Ifrit: "A true hero... does what's right until the end. Do us proud."
*Ifrit's form fades into pyreflies as well, scattering and framing the snake of violet lights as they thrash about in the air, still recoiling from Mana's attack*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Mana: *feeling through the links guiltily* I never... even spoke to them all... I haven't even summoned them all. But they're here and I don't want to kill them...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:13 pm

*It seems as though the floating lights grow somewhat stronger with each passing moment that it remains outside of a shell. Despite this, it doesn't attack Mana, but rather leaves her alone, sulking and lost to her own thoughts-*

"Mana!"
"Mana!!"
"Mana?"
*Echoes through her mind sound familiar, as though two sweet young women and one impatient young one call to her through her mind*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Mana: *perks up, searching around her* Sugar? Yuna? Paine?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 pm

"Mana! Can you hear us?"
"I can't see, it's too dark."
"Mana! We're here! I don't know where, but we're here!"
*A particular warmth within Mana's chest begins*
"It's dark, Mana, but I can feel your energy... Can you hear us calling you?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:44 am

Mana: *places a hand on her chest, feeling the warmth in her, as well as courage starting to build* Yes, I can hear you. *readies her wand to summon Ixion* Thank you for supporting me!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:00 am

*The sound of Ixion bounding out of a realm of electricity drowns out the three girls, but just as before, the lights dart straight for him. His speed allows him to canter and outmaneuver Seymour for a while, though eventually, he is overcome as well, kneeling down and releasing pained whinnies before rising back again and aiming its horn towards Mana*
Ixion: "Surrender now to the sorrow in our spiral!"
*Ixion charges its entire body with heavy static electricity*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:10 am

Mana: You just don't get it, do you Seymour!? *pulls a card out, and a giant hat reappears in place of her, and other hats appear around the area* (voice doesn't seem to have a source) By creating nothing, you're only running away! *the feeling Seymour being stabbed multiple times in different areas overcomes him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farplane~   The Farplane~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Farplane~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: