Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oreburg City!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Oreburg City! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:28 am

*Whip stumbles to keep up with Mana*
Whip: Hey, calm down! You're going to scorch the streets!
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:36 am

Mana: *rolls her eyes at Whip* Like that's going to hap- *sees a large crowd in the middle of the town* ...Huh?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am

*Whip assesses the crowd*
Whip: Hey... What's going on here?
*Whip tries to see over the crowd, to no avail*
Whip: Ah, this isn't working.... Ah, I've got it! See what's going on for me!
*Whip, without asking her permission, sneaks underneath Mana, caring for her skirt, and lifts her onto his shoulders*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am

Mana: *lets out a string of comprehensible noises, but the angry and flustrated tone gets the message through, as well as the light wack on the side of Whip's head* You could at least warn me! Jeeze! *huffs, but examines the crowd and sees in the middle is a familiar looking teen with shaggy dark brown hair and golden eyes pulling a finishing move on his opponent, who happens to have teal hair and an interestingly decorated outfit* It's... It's Trey!

Trey: *puts his hands into his pocket* Alright. I beat you. Now return those pokemon back to their owners as you promised.
Opponent: Tch! You actually believed I would do that? Don't hold your breath!

*suddenly, a cloud of smoke engulfs the whole crowd, reducing everyone to a coughing fit*

Trey: Damn it... *tries to run through the cloud of smoke to catch the thief, but ends up ramming into both Mana and Whip*
Mana: *falls off of Whip and onto the ground* Ow!
Trey: *was also knocked down, but quickly gets up* Don't run around in the smoke cloud!
Mana: *Mana used Tsun Tsun mode!* Take your own advice, jerk!
Trey: *blinks in surprise, recognizing the voice* Mana?
Mana: Yeah, you jerk. It's me. *starts coughing again and decides she's had enough of the smoke* Wynn! Get rid of this smoke! *releases her starly from its pokeball*
Wynn: Star, star! *flaps its small wings and fans out the smoke slowly*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 am

*Whip, having been able to barely keep to his feet from the crash, coughs and sputters on the smoke until Wynn's lone efforts dissipate the cloud*
Whip: Hah... jeez, what's the rush?
*Whip seems to register the recent events*
Whip: Oh yeah, what was with that guy? You mentioned something like "stolen Pokemon", what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:01 am

Trey: That grunt stole some pokemon from the people who live in this town. *eyes narrow at the thought and he starts to head off in a random direction* Hate to chat, but I can't stay. I'm going to get those pokemon back.
Mana: Hey! *grabs his arm* Do you even know where he went?
Trey: ...
Mana: Whip and I will help you. Right Whip?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 am

Whip: We'll do the what now?
*Whip seems bewildered by Mana's offer, and almost pouts*
Whip: Aw, c'mon.... can't Officer Jenny-
*Whip shudders in the memory of the Nurses, and the imagination of what the Officers may be like*
Whip: ....Alllllright.... But, how are we gonna find them?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 am

Mana: Let's split up and ask around to see if anyone saw him run off. Not everyone was in that smoke cloud~
Trey: Wait just a second. *jerks his hand out of Mana's grip* Who said I needed your help? Or want it, for that matter?
Mana: *waves him off* Well, I want to help out the people whose pokemon were stolen, so you can't stop me~ *begins to walk off with Wynn flying around*
Trey: ...She not the sort of person who takes "no" for an answer, is she?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 am

Whip: Not unless it has something to do with borrowing money~
*Whip shrugs in defeat as well, picking up the egg he'd put down in the confusion*
Whip: Lead on, Captain Hero~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Trey: *looks put off by Whip's comment and points in another direction* You can check over there. I'll be checking over here. *gestures to the opposite direction before ditching Whip*

[Friend, I'm going to let you post, but after that, the trio will come up empty handed and meet back up after that, kay?]
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 pm

(Psh, you expected Whip to actually come back with clues? You overestimate him. <v<)

*Whip shrugs, before going off in the general direction that Trey instructed him to go. His technique of asking for directions, however, appeared to resemble an order for food*

Last edited by Whip on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

[...Then I changed my mind to pick up the slack. >v>]

Mana: *is waiting where they originally met up with a somewhat downcast expression and sighs*
Wynn: *trying to cheer Mana up* Star, staar...
Mana: Oh, it's not your fault Wynn. *pets her pokemon*
Trey: *comes into the area* Find anything?
Mana: *sighs* No...
Trey: ... *looks around* Where's your personal cheerleader?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

*Whip enters right behind Trey, chewing a poffin happily*
Whip: Hey, don't be jealous. I'm sure one day, somebody will cheer for you as well~
*Without waiting for a response, he continues his way past Trey, as to complete the triangle they now formed*
Whip: So, you guys find any hints?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:31 am

Mana: *shakes head* Nope.
Trey: *scoffs* Figures. Some help you are.
Mana: *gains an anime vein* Did you find anything?
Trey: Yeah. I did.
Mana: *deflates* Oh...
Trey: But I can't go underground unless I find a kit. *runs his hand through his hair out of frustration* And they're out of mining kits right now.
Mana: ... *exchanges a glance with Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:59 am

*Whip meets Mana's glance, though his expression is drawling with sarcastic mischief*
Whip: Yeah, some help we were. Oh well, I guess we'll never find a kit to head underground with.
*Whip shrugs as much as he can whilst holding his egg*
Whip:OH well. It can't be helped. There's no use in trying anymore. All hope is lost. We're doomed to never succeed in our goals~
*Whip pulls out his underground kit*
Whip: And to think, I bought this thing thinking I'd be able to use it, but I guess they're all out, so I'm out of luck. How terrible~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Mana: *follows Whip's lead* It looks like we can't help you find that thief by bringing you with us underground or anything~
Trey: *is obviously unamused by the two's antics* The longer you guys stall the farther away the thief gets.
Mana: *huffs* You're no fun. *looks at Whip* Ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Whip: Yeah yeah, I'm ready~
*Whip mumbles something about insects and pants, but simply shakes the bag around*
Whip: ...Erm.... Not that I don't know how to, or anything, but ah, you first Mana~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Mana: *rolls her eyes, but opens her kit and seems to press something in it, then looks around before kicking at a certain spot in the ground, which opens a staircase* Let's go~ *makes her way down*
Trey: *doesn't seem phased by the convenient way the tunnel to underground is and follows Mana inside*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 pm

*Whip's jaw drops*
Whip: I-Wh-You-What!?
*Whip takes only a few seconds to question the impossibility, before giving up and trailing along with them*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Trey: *gives Whip a bored look* Sinnoh has lots of trails underground. Oreburgh City was just the start of the excavation. With the help of pokemon, they were able to make some passageways that wouldn't get in the way in cities but would still be easily accessible to others.
Mana: *grins at Whip* So don't go thinking it's magic~
Trey: *snorts* What kind of idiot believes in magic?

*Mana halts in her tracks and Trey continues pass her*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 am

*Trey's comment causes Whip to wince, knowing the effect it'd have on Mana*
Whip: H-hey, magic could exist! Y-you never know, you know...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Trey: *hasn't turned around* Stop screwing around. Magic is for children, and we have a job to do.
Mana: *an ominous aura is surrounding her and her ears have popped back up, as well as her tail, Mizumaru, adding to the worrisome fact that her wand is out* (mumbling) Magic? Ohh, I'll show you magic....
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

Whip: N-no Mana!
*Whip tries to hold Mana back*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm

*Mana is about to break out of Whip's grip and go commando magician on Trey when suddenly a flurry of diglett, dugtrio, and other ground type pokemon rush through the path*

Mana: *surprised enough by the sudden rush of pokemon that she doesn't attack anyone* Are they running from something?
Trey: *scoffs* Are you stupid? They're just the maintenance pokemon.
*Mana makes a hissing sound at Trey that he either doesn't hear or chooses to ignore*
Trey: For people who claimed to want to find the stolen pokemon, you sure aren't very helpful.
Mana: *resists the urge to help again and grits her teeth before taking a deep breath and releasing it, and stepping out of Whip's grip* Alright. Fine. Why are we down here, anyways?
Trey: This old man saw that Galactic grunt head down here. *looks around, inspecting the walls while he carefully maneuvers the ground* It's not a bad idea. He could hide in a secret base and set up traps to divert us from him.
Mana: *seems to have forgotten her animosity and seems impressed* Wow, to think they'd have stuff here like that. *turns to Whip* Be careful Whip. Don't want you to be flying into the wall or something from traps.

[And the fun will soon begin~ Very... very soon~ Twisted Evil]
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:51 am

Whip: WH-what kind of response it that?! Why do you think I'D be the one to activate a trap?
*Whip crosses his arm and tries to continue a step, but pauses*
Whip: .....B-but, for unrelated reasons, I think I'll just... trail behind you.... for your safety, of course~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oreburg City!   Oreburg City! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oreburg City!
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next