Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Whip: Yeah, I guess so.
*Whip seems as if he's planning when the implications strike him, and his face turns unexpectedly red*

*thunk*
Van: H-hey!
*Van, in retaliation, picks a spare twig from the ground and lightly tosses it at Mana*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 am

Tanya: *notices the blush and is confused thoroughly* What?

Mana: *flicks two more baby cherries, knocking the twig off course and sends a third one towards Van again*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 am

*Whip's eyes become hidden*
Whip: Nothing.... just... remind me not to play with my hair anymore....

*Van barely catches the cherry with his mouth, holding onto it by the stem, and sucks it in*
Van: Mh...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 am

Tanya: *waves Whip off* Nii-san, you and Mana having a relationship in this world is pretty much impossible~

Mana: Is it sour?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:15 am

Whip: Yeah, you're right. I hate jackets anyways~
*Whip claps his hands together*
Whip: Alright, let's focus Tanya! We're gonna play matchmaker with the matchmaker herself~

*Van shakes his head slightly*
Van: No, it's... nice...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Tanya: Good! *puts on mask that in no way hides her identity because of her ears* We'll play the kidnapping trick, but with a slight twist in the choice of kidnapee~!

Mana: Really? I thought it was under-grown.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Whip: We're gonna kidnap the tree?
*Whip rubs his chin*
Whip: That WOULD be a twist...

Van: It was. Very.
*Van puts his arms behind his head*
Van: But... it tastes natural. I kind of like the bitterness...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 am

Tanya: *expression can't be seen behind the mask* ...Yes Nii-san. We are going to steal a tree. *suddenly kicks him* WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID SOMETIMES, NII-SAN!?

Mana: *sits down on the branch, swinging her legs* I guess that's one way of looking it. But I'm picky with my foods, and bitter cherries sounds kind of... icky. Razz
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 am

*Whip holds the point of contact painfully*
Whip: I'M JUST BEING OPEN-MINDED!

Van: Just because something sounds 'icky' doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try...
*Van hops up onto a lower branch and picks a cherry*
Van: Try it~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 am

Tanya: *facepalms, and pulls up the mask* We're going to kidnap Van, stupid Nii-san! What's the Japanese word for idiot? Baka, right? *changes the mask into a hat that resembles a cone, except it has the word "baka" inscribed on it and she forces it on Whip* There! That fits perfectly!

Mana: Riiiiight.... Ah, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 am

Whip: I dunno... this isn't a very good disguise....
*Whip tugs on the cone a bit*
Whip: There aren't even and frills or sparkles...

Van: What's the matter, too good for the baby cherry~?
*Van hops up to a branch not too far from Mana's, holding the cherry next to his ear*
Van: Aw, don't be like that, cherry~ It's not your fault, she's just got different tastes~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Tanya: ... *the baka cone turns into an octopus and suctions its tentacles on Whip's face* There. You have "frills" now. ^^

Mana: *gets onto her feet and jumps back to a farther branch* (teasingly but wary) Don't think I see what you're planning, Van~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Whip: Nyah!
*Whip painstakingly pulls the octopus off of his face*
Whip: Tanya! Let's focus! How're we gonna do this? It's not like we can use Mana's transformational magic without her noticing.

Van: Ah, you're too smart for me~ I guess I should just-
*Van steps back, about to drop from the branch*
Van: -Give up~
*Van drops from the tree, but his tail reveals itself to be wrapped around, allowing him to swing around and launch himself towards Mana very quickly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Tanya: *gives an exasperated sigh* Well of course not! That's why we're gonna use Hana's! *takes the octopus from Whip, which transforms back into her whistle, and Tanya scrutinizes it* Where is that setting she put on here...? Oh, here! *seems to dust off her whistle, and then blows on it, the sound releasing a small wave that changes Whip into a bat and Tanya into a panda* (with a new voice change) There~ *brandishes a kung fu pole* Fancy, right? ^^

Mana: *gasps in surprise, but instinct takes over as she releases a wave of water towards Van with her wand*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 pm

*Whip inspects his body, looking behind himself and lightly flapping his wings*
Whip:...They're no ears... but it'll work~

*Van's eyes show the surprise as he's overtaken by the wave of water, though luckily he doesn't hit any branches as he lands on the floor*
Van: Hah!....
*Van starts gasping*
Van: That... was... some really good reaction timing!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Tanya: Alrighty~! *pulls out a sketchbook and looks through the pages* I think you're based on Dusk. So that means you probably have some kind of form of magic. *turns the sketchbook to the side* His design isn't finalized, so I think it's up to you on what your abilities are.

Mana: Ahhhh...! *beginning to spaz, and has her fists in front of her mouth in embarassment* Sorry! It's kind of a reflex for me!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Whip: Dusk, huh?
*Whsp starts rearranging his name letters a bit until Wusp becomes Dusk*
Dusk:....Neato~

*Van waves his hand to dissuade Mana's worry*
Van: Hey, I'm more impressed at how fast that was~ I would've had you too.
*Van's quills shake on their own, drying off quickly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Tanya: *flips through the book* ...Oh, Yang. How creative. *rolls eyes, but changes the letters on her name as well*
Yang: By the way, I think you misspelled your original name. I believe it's spelled, "Wip". ^^

Mana: *rubs her ear in thought* Ah, maybe. Razz Kinda hard when you're chasing someone who's been trained to fight. But maybe~ ^^

Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Dusk:....Oh look, I've decided this guy's abilities include massive noogies!
*Dusk floats into Yang and grabs her into a headlock, rubbing his fist into her head*

Van: Trained to fight, huh?
*Van bows, though it doesn't seem to be the most sincere*
Van: Pardon me, soldier~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Yang: NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH! *uses the pole and wacks Dusk with it*

Mana: *puts hands on hips* Don't be jealous I can kick your butt.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Dusk: Ack!
*Dusk backs off, dusting off his arms*
Dusk: Alright, alright. Back to the matter at hand...

Van: Oh, no, don't be mislead by my tone, I'm terrified~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Yang: We're going to kidnap Van and run as far as we can, right? ^^

Mana: *gives Van a narrow look as she crosses her arms* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Dusk: From Mana? I'm thinking we're gonna need to do better than run...
*Dusk starts flicking his fingers, a series of different effects popping from them*
Dusk: Not to mention, we'll need somewhere to hold him up. We have to have a system, realize...

*Van notices Mana's sharp look, and changes his tone from skeptical to intrigued*
Van: ...You're really trained for combat?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Yang: *brings out the sketchbook* Well, one thing for sure about Dusk is that he's a magic user, just like Mana and Hana and her parents. Technically, he could be even almost better than Mana, seeing how he's like a veteran~ *turns the page of the book* So you should be able to handle her~ *puts the book away and pulls out some chains in her karate outfit* See, the thing about us being based off of unfinished characters means we get to be as Mary-Sue as we want! ^^

Mana: *grows slightly embarrassed at her insisting, but nods anyways* Yeah, I am. My parents fought in this... skirmish I think when they were younger. And so they taught me and my sister how to fight. Self-defense. *scratches her head* And then I ended up in a different world and had to be a ninja and then things just got messy from there. *waves hand as she explains, like it's almost no big deal, even though the sweatdrops on her head show she's embarassed*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Dusk:....Better than...Mana....
*Dusk's wings suddenly catch aflame, his hands start cackling with electricity, the air around him condenses into rain and thunder, and everything becomes empowered and filled with his force as he-
creates a turnip from nothing*
Dusk: Aaaaaaaw Yeah~
*Dusk starts chewing on it*
Dusk: Owight, you cam wreed us in now~

*Van seems starstruck*
Van: So, you're a ninja, and a magician!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next